Different Perspectives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you led me into that small corridor, your tits jiggling awesomely as you moved, I felt very grown up. This was proper sex. Looking at me, looking at you, at you looking at me and me looking at you in the mirror was really adult stuff I thought. I could no way imagine any young bird doing such a thing. God, older women were so much better value.

As I watched my hands on your tits the sudden, unexpected feeling of your hand on the towel squeezing my cock almost sent me over the edge.

"Was that good Matt?"

"Oh yes, it was fantastic!" It was more than fantastic, it was fucking amazing. I wanted to hold them, play with them and adore them. Your tits, your breasts, your boobs....no words came close to describing them effectively, certainly not with the limited vocabulary I possessed. I had such an urge to run my tongue all over them, to take your nipples into my mouth and suck them, drawing them like my fingers had done, nibbling on them to see if it made you squirm as my hands had done earlier. I felt as though I wanted to eat them, fuck was I becoming a cannibal?

I liked being the pupil, I loved being taught by you, it was new and exciting; I didn't have to pretend that I knew what I was doing as I had with the drippy girls whose little tits I touched. No with you I could follow, I was being led and it was incredible,

When you turned and kissed me, your lips felt so soft on mine, so sweet so delicious. They sent little electric like shocks through me as the tip of your tongue danced across my mouth. My knees were weak and I felt light headed.

"Look in the mirror not at me," I heard you say with words seeming to come from a long way off. I turned my gaze back to the mirror as I felt the towel loosening from my waist 'God' I thought, 'she's going to see me totally naked.'

Despite everything that had passed between us I still felt a twinge of panic. I guess you sensed it.

"Shush, don't be worried. It's ok" And as the moment of panic passed it was ok, it was very ok. It was ok because you said it was, you were in charge, my teacher, my leader and it just felt so right.

I felt the slightly cool air upon the tops of my thighs as the towel fell to the floor. I was totally naked. Completely bare in front of you with my cock filled with blood, hard, hot and smooth. I knew the veins along it would be standing out, I knew my helmet would have stretched back the foreskin and protruded beyond it. I also knew the helmet would be as smooth as velvet, purple and swollen. I had seen myself enough times to know that the skin around my balls would be tight and that inside they would be full of my spunk. Beyond all though, I knew I wouldn't last too long the way things were going.

And then in a moment, I suddenly felt I had no escape, I didn't want to escape but it was your arms surrounding my neck, the soft skin of your breasts and the hardness of your nipples pressing into my chest. Your body against mine and our lips meeting. You wanted me, you desired me, you had said so; where was this going to lead? Until that moment it hadn't really occurred to me that we might fuck, that you might really want me.

We had gone from the nephew staying with his aunt for a couple of weeks to would be lovers. The boy was about to become a man.

Your lips were again so gentle, for a moment I felt like a statue, I didn't know quite what to do. My hands rested on your hips. How the fuck had they got there? I hadn't put them there had I? I must have done. I must have put them right on the waist band of your trousers so that part of my hand was on the material and part on your skin. Jesus Christ this just got better and better.

Your lips and tongue teased mine and invited a response. They probed my lips open and slid inside. Shit her tongue's in my fucking mouth, I'd never had one in there and it was truly fantastic. Why? What was so special about a tongue in your mouth? Who knows, who can explain it, but it was incredible? I responded. Why not? I did what you did, that was what learning was all about wasn't it? Sort of copying the instructor. That's what I decided to do. Do what you did, but in reverse. So now my tongue played, against your tongue, your teeth and the inside of your lips. It licked your gums, then your lips and pressed against your tongue. Fucking easy, piece of cake really.

Your hands found my hair, gripping it at the roots and pulling. What the hell was that about? I couldn't know of course, for I had few sexual instincts. I didn't know that you were becoming aroused and that was a sign of it.

After what seemed an age your mouth broke from mine. My breath was coming in rasps as was yours. I saw a strange look in your eyes, a look that was unmistakeable, a look I had seen in the eyes of actors, film stars and footballers. It was passion. Fuck she was feeling passionate about me, how awesome.

"Matt, you are a lovely kisser baby" you said between breaths

"Am I? Thank you," I replied not really having much idea what constituted being a lovely kisser, all I'd done was follow you.

"Don't thank me baby, just learn and enjoy"

Resting your hands on my shoulders I felt the trail of your hair sweep across the top of my chest, your lips kissing gently above my nipples as you slowly kissed and licked your way down my body. I could see the white skin of your back and the gorgeous roundness of your arse in the mirror

"Oh my god" I muttered as I realised where you were going, what you were intending and what you were about to do.

****

Man or boy, mature male or teenager, naïve kid or experienced lover, whoever, no one could have presented me with a more fanciable cock than what you, my young nephew, was doing. Long, round and deliciously thick, it had the hardness and straightness of youth and the warmth and smoothness of male arousal.

Cocks in photos or films have little attraction for me, and most women I suspect. Unlike men, who seem to get great stimulus from unknown women's breasts, bums and pussies, we seem to need to be, at least, on nodding, if not first name terms with a mans' physical attributes before it becomes an object of significant arousal to us. However, when up close and personal with a fanciable man, then his penis and balls become objects of both such beauty and such excitement that we just cannot get enough of it.

I think it is when we realise and acknowledge that that long, hard tube of flesh is going to penetrate us and invade our body that it hits the high spots for us.

Seeing your so rampant, so upright, so hard, so ready and so available cock did it for me. I wanted it; I wanted it on me, against me and in me, yes in me and up me, up me anywhere.

'What the fuck am I doing?' I suddenly managed to think when I found my tongue pressing into your navel. This wasn't in the plot, the script didn't cover this, oral wasn't on the agenda, as I wasn't sure if 'going all the way 'was. Or was it?

I hadn't thought ahead. I hadn't thought where this would end. I had half assumed I might help you lose virginity, but more, in my garbled line of thinking, by my hand then by you actually fucking me, although, I must admit, I had not ruled that out. My mind had kind of visualised that I would teach you how to go about making love, provide you with the techniques and skills, but then stop. Naïve really, but certainly well-intentioned. But my womanly instincts were taking over no, had taken over. I was no longer just treating you as my pupil, but also as my lover.

I wondered, 'Did eighteen year olds do oral?' Did you need to learn how to have your cock sucked? I thought not. As equally, it hit me, it was probably too soon for you to learn how to perform oral. Almost giggling, I thought to myself. 'He can come back for that later, when he's a little older.'

It was a struggle to stop myself though. I mean when you have become as aroused as I was, when you have a naked man, woops boy, in your arms, when you have a gorgeously rampant cock at your disposal and when you are the teacher, why stop? How can you stop? But stop I did, it just seemed the right thing to do. So, instead of plunging southwards, I turned north thinking 'We aren't ready for that, not yet.' I suspected, though, that we soon would be. But as quickly as that thought had come into my mind I rejected it just as fast. Surely there was no future for us after the next few hours was there?

I ran my mouth back up your chest and kissed you full on the lips. You kissed me back. I took your hand and pressed it to my breast.

"Remember firm, but gentle, baby," I whispered as I pushed my tongue past your lips, causing your mouth to open fully.

Again, you caught on quickly and soon, as we continued kissing, you were caressing my breasts, almost like a grown man.

"I am going to show you how to kiss a woman Matt, it is so important."

"I know how to kiss," you innocently replied. "You said I was good, didn't you?"

"Yes Matt I did, but that was ordinary kissing, not what aunty is going to show you baby, this is dirty kissing." I said smiling as I wrapped my arms round your neck, squelched my boobs against you and ground my tummy on your erection

I turned on the kissing. I pulled out all the little tricks and techniques I had learned over the years. That was important. It's critical, I thought for you to be a good, if not a great, kisser. Get that right, show in the early stages with a woman that:

a) You have the patience to kiss long and deeply,

b) That you respect her enough to satisfy and please her at all stages of your lovemaking,

c) You are good at it and

d) Enjoy kissing then,

few women will be able to resist you getting into their panties in double quick time.

I pressed my tongue against yours, they duelled a little, I licked all round your gums and teeth and along the roof of your mouth. I half closed my lips and squirmed and ground our mouths together then kissed you as open-mouthed as was possible. I took the tip of your tongue in my teeth and firstly nibbled it, then sucked it with increasing pressure. I did the same with both your top and bottom lips, I chewed and sucked each in turn and then both together. In between the 'tricks' I continually reverted to deep kisses, plunging tongues, lots of licking and lip squirming.

As we experimented in that way, as aunty taught her nephew how to make love with his mouth, I also used my body. I ground my breasts against you; I thrust my crotch against your glorious length, stimulating my pubic mound and the clitoris at the mouth of my pussy. Even as I was doing that and thinking that, my breasts were becoming tits and my pussy was becoming my cunt. I made a mental note to teach you how to talk dirty at some time.

I also used my hand and arms. They were around your neck, then your waist, they were on your hips pulling you harder against me, they were up and down your back, between us, on your chest and then on your bum. On your youthful, firm, pert rounded arse. It was too soon to bring that 'other place' into play so they remained on your lovely cheeks, caressing, rubbing squeezing and pinching your young, tight skin and flesh

You reacted well. You started to do many of the things I was doing to you back to me. Soon, you were trading kiss with kiss, body movement with body movement and use of hands with me.

I thought. 'Girls of Dartford had better watch out, am I creating a monster?' Was I maybe teaching you to perform at a level well beyond your years, I wondered, as I pressed my flamingly hot tit hard against your hand?

Ok, so oral was off the radar screen, at least for the time being. It had to be tonight at least. I guessed there would be no way that you would be able to resist cumming if I licked the length of your cock, if I took your balls, one by one then both together into my mouth, if I wrapped my lips round your cock and if I sucked you long and hard. At least, I hoped you would cum, for fuck's sake what a turn down that would be if you didn't?

But I didn't think that was what you wanted, no, not tonight. I knew it was not what I wanted, no not tonight. No, tonight was a night of teaching, a night of learning, a night of experiment and a night where an eighteen-year-old nephew was going to be taught all the little tricks associated with being a good lover. Would it, though, I wondered be a night when an eighteen-year-old nephew gets to fuck his forty-three-year old aunt?

Or should my role just be to show you how to treat women sexually so that you have all the skills and techniques to get yourself laid when and with whom you choose? If I went all the way, might that not be laying too much on you at too early a time? Fucking any girl is a big thing at your age, fucking a near middle-aged woman is a massive challenge and fucking your aunty is completely off the Richter scale.

I turned back to the mirror. You turned with me. We looked at ourselves in that huge reflection. You were naked. Naked and rampant, beautifully naked and stirringly rampant. I was bare above the waist, but prudishly covered beneath it. I find being partially or fully dressed when my partner is near or fully naked such a turn on. Did you I wondered?

I caught your eyes in the mirror. I put my hands on the waist of my grey trousers. You watched seemingly fascinated as my fingers fumbled at the clasp of the fly, as they undid that and as I took the fob of the zip between my finger and thumb. I smiled. Still watching you as I slowly eased the zip down, exposing the 'black and pink striped' panties that matched my bra.

I looked as deeply into your eyes as I could in a mirror and said in what was probably a throaty whisper.

"Do want to see me naked Matt?"

12