Different Point Of View

Story Info
How wife lost her virginity.
2.1k words
4.16
136k
19
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slick00
slick00
163 Followers

Different points of view:

My husband is so excited about our ten-year anniversary he wants to go back to the place where we first made love. James has made plans for us to go camping at the state park and he just can't seem to stop talking about how I finally allowed him into my pants and gave him my cherry. Of course what he remembers and what really happened are two different points of view. See there are things that happened that James doesn't know about...

Ten years ago...

My father, brother and friends wanted to go deer hunting over the thanksgiving holidays. I decided I wanted to tag along. One of dad's friends had undeveloped land near a state park, so we made arrangements to stay at the park at night and drive to this land during the day. Since we made plans so late there were no cabins left we had to bring tents and sleeping bags but at least we could have a place to shower since we would be there for three days.

At the last minute my boyfriend James got wind of the plan and decided to join us. My dad was not thrilled and had me share a tent with my bother so he could keep an eye on me. We got there late, set up our tents and went to sleep. We would have to get up before the break of day.

We drove ten minutes to this land; we spilt into groups of two where I of course I went with my boyfriend. We settled into an opening and sat to wait for what seemed like hours I still don't understand why someone would want to do this. Well after a while James and I began to kiss, we had been seeing each other for two months and our kissing had become very heated of late. Before I knew what was going on James' hands were on my tits under my blouse, James was quick to unclasp my bra and raise my blouse enough to lick at my nipples. The feeling was great, and knowing that there were other people around was causing me to get excited. One thing lead to another and soon James had his hand down the front of my sweat pants and on my panties. This was the first time I had let any one get that close to my pussy. I could feel James push my panties into me with his fingers. I could feel my hips rise to meet his hand, I could not believe how fast things were happening and I loved every minute of it. I knew it would not be long before James would have his way with me. I let him pull my panties to one side as I felt a finger begin to part my pussy lips.

Just then "POW" we heard a gun go off. This brought me back to reality as I pushed James off me and straighten myself up. I saw my brother coming down from a Blind about ten yards away. Everyone gather to find out what had happened as no one saw a deer. My brother claimed to have seen one but he must have missed. My dad said that my clothes were getting wet and that I should get in the blind with him. In a way I was relieved because I didn't want to go any further with James, not out here in the grass. I didn't want to lose my virginity that way. I wanted it to be special, romantic.

The rest of that morning went very slow finally around ten I heard "POW" again only this time when I looked down I saw a deer lying on the ground everyone was happy but me, maybe I should not have came, this was going to be a boring three days. God it was awful watching them drain the blood from this poor defenseless animal. It was now time to go eat and clean up we had gotten our bag for the day whatever that meant. The day was unseasonably warm so when we got back to the park I showered and put on my bathing suit, I went down to the lake with James. My brother seemed to be tagging along wherever we went. The lake wasn't bad James and I rented a paddleboat and rode awhile, we kissed some more but nowhere to the extent of what happened this morning. Before we knew it the sun began to start going down.

James and I went for a hike after eating again after getting far enough from the campsite James pulled out a joint; we sat on a log and smoked it. Just as we finished my brother came over the hill saying it was getting too dark and we should come in for the night. When I got up the effects of the joint began to really hit me. It was not the first time I had smoked but this time it had a numbing effect on my whole body. It made it difficult to even say good night to every one before going into the tent. Each step seemed so slow as I walk into the tent I was barely able to remove my bathing suit and slip on a large T-shirt before collapsing onto my back. I was lying there staring up at the top of the tent when my brother came in, he picked up some stuff and left. I tried to fall asleep but was unable to as my mind wondered, after what seemed like hours my brother came back dressed for bed.

He looked at me asking if I was all right, but I couldn't answer him my mouth was dry and I couldn't seem to speak. He came over close to me and looked into my eyes, he put his ear to my chest then just pulled back to watch me breath. After watching for a while he brought his face down and kissed me on the lips. My mind began to race, this was my brother what was he doing? I laid there helpless as he began to talk.

"I saw you and James earlier, he was feeling you up. Did you like him touching your breast? No comment ha? Did you like it when he felt your pussy?"

I couldn't answer I just stared up to nowhere as my brother brushed my check with the back of his hand. What was in that weed? I couldn't move as my brother's hand went lower to touch my tits; he pinched at my nipple over my thin T-shirt. Then a felt tingle start to go through me. I felt his breath on my neck near my ear as his hand was going down my tummy

"Oh what do we have here? No panties" he said as his hand reached my mound of pubic hairs. He rose up a little and pulled on one knee, opening up my legs enough to get at my pussy.

"Oh this is what James got to feel earlier and my look at your fine hairy pussy, I've always wanted to see your body, your prettier than most girls I've fucked and now you are getting wet" he was right while my mind was telling me this should not happen I felt excited I wanted him to feel me. My brother now moved again and now I could only see the top of his head as he moved my legs as he wanted. I don't know how long it took but I finally felt a finger at the entrance of my pussy. As it slowly started to go in I also felt his tongue on my clit. I wanted to scream for him to stop but I also wanted him to never stop. Because of the weed I could feel every little movement of his tongue and finger. My brother's tongue was covering every inch of my clit as he slowly added a second finger to my wet pussy. I felt an inner pain but also a deep pleasure building inside me. Everything was happening in slow motion, when I realized that I was trying to push my hips into my brother's face I don't know if I was actually moving or just wanted to. This was so wrong but I wanted it more than my next breath, my brother put his whole mouth over my clit and sucked it into his mouth. I just can't explain the release I felt in my body.

My brother's head came up with the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face. "Oh you have the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted" I'm not sure how but as he brought himself up he also raised my T-shirt till he was able to suck on my nipples. My hands wanted to push him away from me but they could not move. I laid there exposed to my brother knowing this was not right but not wanting it to stop. My brother put his arm under one knee and raised it, opening me up for what was now unavoidable. He didn't even take off his shorts as I now felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of my pussy. I was scared of the pain I would feel, yet surprised as my pussy began to slowly stretch and his head began to enter. I knew I wanted this and again thought I maybe somehow picking myself up to met him. This was so much better than his fingers that were there just a few minutes ago. My mind was saying I should do something to stop him from taking my virginity but I wanted him in me to feel what pleasures a cock could bring me. This was taking forever. I wanted him in but was helpless to do any thing but wait.

Slowly my brother entered my pussy every time he pushed in a little he would pull back out. I wanted to scream for him to put it all in but just held my breath as I felt him slowly go deeper into me, each time a little more. My pussy felt wide but I thought he could never get it all in. It must have been the weed cause as bad as I wanted him in me it was taking so long. I remember feeling the walls of my pussy opening up to take this invading monster. Finally my brother must have reached his limit as he quick moving. My pussy was stuffed with it very first cock and it belong to my brother and I was able to release the breath I was holding. I felt faint for a while till he pull up my other knee and began to slide in and out of me, I was being fucked for the first time and the feeling was wonderful. I felt my pussy walls try to contract every time he pulled his cock to the edge of my pussy only to open again as he pushed in me. Nothing could be better than this I thought till I felt what had to be my first real orgasm. I was glad I couldn't talk, as I probably would have screamed so loud as joy and content filled my body. Suddenly I could now feel his cock begin to grow in me, as he pushed in as far as he could. I felt splash after splash of what I knew was my brother's cum spill into me.

I was so satisfied I must have fallen to sleep right away. I was amazed when I began to wake up to the same feeling of being fucked only this time. It was faster and a little painful. Then realized that I was being fucked from behind. I was on my side with one leg raise any my brother fucking me again. Before I could put my thought straight I felt him cum in my pussy again. We suddenly heard my father saying it was time to get up I look at my watch and it was 4 am. My brother and I just turned to look at each other we both smiled but nothing was said.

Later that day I let James fuck me by the lake. I was glad that my brother had stretched me out cause James was quite bigger then my brother. My brother fucked me two more times once before going asleep and another to wake me with we never talked just fucked. I found out I was pregnant two weeks later and James and I got married our son look more like me and my brother. This is why there is a different point of view as to me losing my virginity.

Please vote and comment on this story.

slick00
slick00
163 Followers