Different Type of Strip Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh...uuhhhh... " he moaned.

She sucked harder and faster, deeper and longer.

"Yes... Uhhh... I'm cumming..." he screamed.

She sucked and sucked.

"Uhhh... Ohhh... Uhhh..." his hips moved and his butt clenched up.

"Ohhh here it cums." then with that he exploded a huge wad of cum into her mouth. It was so much she could barely keep it all in but she made sure she did. She sucked taking it all of his cum, pulling it from the tip.

"Thats is.. eat my cum... take it all." he told her.

She did just that. She didn't miss a drop. She rolled off of him and they both sat up and kissed very deeply and passionately. He loved the taste of his cum on her tongue and she loved how her cunt tasted on him. It was always an erotic experience for both of them.

He pulled back for a second ending the kiss, and just held her close. She looked at him and kissed his lips very lightly.

"OK.. your not getting off that easy. It is still early, so lets hop in the shower and when we get out I want a rematch.

"Anything for you baby... anything for you."

12