Different With Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH!" Adam yelped when he felt first Mr. Marsh's finger rubbing his anus and then something wetter swabbing him.

This was nothing like what he and Brian had done, because while he and his friend had fooled around a bit back there and had even poked their fingers into each other's butts, Mr. Marsh was licking him there and he was liking it.

Adam looked down between his legs where his boner was so hard it was curled up towards his belly button, and back behind him he saw Mr. Marsh kneeling there, or at least part of him. He could see his knees, which were as furry as the rest of his boss, and then there was that other thing. His cock.

Mr. Marsh's cock was still hard and still swaying in front of him like a diving board. Most of the head of the monstrosity, which looked like a plum in both size and hue, was exposed by the partially retracted foreskin, and while what his boss had suggested he wanted to do with that immense thing didn't seem humanly possible, Adam knew that guys did it.

Brian had wanted to do that to him, telling him that he wouldn't hurt him, but Adam had been too scared and chickened out, instead just letting his upset friend rub his cock between his butt cheeks until he came.

This was different though. Mr. Marsh's tongue felt so good as it flicked his anus, and when he poked the tip of it inside his ass Adam let out a squeal while nearly falling on his face before Mr. Marsh caught him.

"I need to take care of you first I think," Ed informed Adam as he rolled his employee's meaty balls in his palm, and then he was placing the lad onto his back on the bed, spreading his skinny legs apart and kneeling between them.

Ed Marsh took in the sight of his young friend as he laid back there with his thighs parted wide, and as Ed put Adam's legs up over his shoulders he let his hands slide up the lad's legs. Adam had only a little hair on the inside of his calves, more like down that tickled his fingers as they ran over it.

The older man took a deep breath at what he was bringing his mouth down to. The slender pink prong was standing up proudly, looking dwarfed by Adam's massive nuts which Ed found amazing. He let his tongue slide up the wrinkled sac before taking the arching dick in his mouth again.

Ed's lips went up and down Adam's dick slowly, trying to make it last as long as he could while the boy clutched at the bedding and writhed beneath him, but it did no good. Ed vaguely heard Adam cry out something, his voice muffled by the young man's thighs pressing against his ears, and then he felt the cock in his mouth surge a split second before erupting and sending spurt after spurt of his hot seed down Ed's throat.

Only after Ed felt Adam's dick grow limp in his mouth did he release it, letting the now meek and spent dick drop back into the nest of curls, and after watching Adam's chest stop heaving a little less violently, asked him if he liked it.

"Oh yes sir - I mean Ed," Adam told his boss, who was rummaging in the drawer of the little table at bedside. "Never felt anything so good before."

"That's nothing compared to how I'm going to back you feel now," Ed promised while taking the cap off of the tube of lube and spreading it generously on his fingers.

"Is this gonna hurt?" Adam said in wavering voice.

"I'll be as gentle as possible," he assured the lad, nothing that the fear in Adam's voice was mirrored by the was his dick and balls were shriveling in front of him. "I promise you that you will love this. Just a feeling I have. Now relax and grab the backs of your thighs and pull them up and back for me. That's my boy."

"Oooohhhh!" Adam cooed when after moving Adam's balls out of the way Ed slid his index finger into the puckered ring, just the tip and first but then slowly corkscrewing his fat finger all the way in to the steamy orifice.

"You're so tight honey," Ed sighed as he worked the greased digit in and out of Adam's rectum, and as the lad relaxed the older man could feel his loosening up. "Better?"

"Yeah," Adam grunted as the finger went a little faster. "Ed? Are you really going to try and put your dick in my bottom?"

"Not if you don't want me to babe," Ed assured his employee. "I would never force you."

"Your dick - it's way bigger than your finger."

"No bones though," Ed reminded Adam, and as he looked over at what he had brought back here from the produce section and had cleaned meticulously he added. "By the time I get you ready you'll be able to handle it."

"Before you do Ed, can I suck on it first?" Adam asked. "Or at least try?"

"Of course you can, in a little bit," Ed said as he pulled out the finger and re-lubricated it along with his middle finger. "Now relax and spread a little wider for me."

"OH!" Adam cried out as his employer wedged a second finger inside of him, and although it hurt at first the pain eased a bit as Mr. Marsh took his time, gently corkscrewing the digits in while Adam's hands gripped the backs of his thighs.

"I knew you would like this honey," Ed said happily as he watched Adam's pert bubble butt practically inhale his digits, and as he kept fingering the lad's ass he used his other hand to spread lube on the slender cucumber he had taken from the produce section.

While it probably wouldn't have sold because it was scrawnier than the other, it was firm and perfect for what he wanted to do with it, and after he slicked up half of the lengthy gourd he removed his fingers from Adam's anus.

"Oh!" Adam sighed when the fingers came out. "I was starting to really like that."

"The best is yet to come Adam," Ed Marsh informed him as he put the narrower tip of the cucumber at the balloon knot which was still a bit open from the effect of Ed's fingers. "Now just relax."

"Yow!" Adam cried out as he felt something large and slick push inside of him, different than the fingers. "What the..."

"Relax Adam. Isn't that nice?" Ed suggested as he eased more and more of the greased gourd into the lad's very accepting orifice, and after spinning and working it around until it was half inside Adam, he left it in place and crawled up to Adam's head.

"I seem to remember you saying something about wanting to suck this," Ed said as he knelt close to the lad, his still fairly erect cock swaying in Adam's face, the tip brushing his lips.

Adam opened his mouth as wide as he could while Mr. Marsh fed him his cock. Ed ignored the scraping of Adam's teeth initially while easing the tip of his organ into his mouth, and then when Adam got used to the size Ed slipped the shroud down so he could suck on the knob.

Adam couldn't get much more than the head of the over-sized organ in his mouth, the distraction of the phallic still impaling him not helping, but he did the best he could and to Ed it was good enough to get him fully hard again.

"Need you now," Ed said as he took his cock away from Adam and greased it up hurriedly.

The cucumber had almost worked its way out of Adam anyway so Ed pulled it out and cast it aside quickly, his eyes locked onto the still gaping pink anus as he climbed onto the bed.

"I'm scared Ed."

"I know. Trust me," Mr. Marsh said as he introduced his manhood to the lad.

The sight of Adam's face - beet red and strained with every vessel in his head and neck bulging - made Ed Marsh feel guilty but not enough so to stop, not when the incredible sensation of his cock sliding into the tight virgin ass felt so good.

It took all of Ed's self-control to go as slow as he did, dipping just a bit more of himself into Adam with every soft push. Adam had let go of the backs of his legs because they were kept apart by Ed's beefy frame no, and now his hands were clutching at the bedding as his employer's cock went deeper than the fingers or the object.

"Is it all in?" Adam gasped.

"Just about honey," Ed said after glancing down and noting that he was about halfway inside of the lad. "Not too bad is it?"

"No," Adam grunted, and although the drops that had come down his face were both sweat and tears, the way the throbbing dick eased in and out of him no longer hurt as much, and the feeling now was different. "Feels good."

"Good boy," Ed said joyfully, making sure that he went no deeper and instead just worked what was already inside of Adam, gently rocking as the sweat dripped off him and onto the lad. "You're so good."

"I like it - I really do," Adam was saying after another minute, his face still flushed but now wearing a gigantic smile.

"I know," Ed responded as he glanced down as saw that Adam's spent member had made a comeback. "Your cock is getting hard again. You can jerk it off if you want."

Adam reached down and started tugging on his semi erect dick, smiling and enjoying it all. Ed would have liked to have done it for Adam but he doubted whether he could hold himself up with one hand anymore at his age and bulk, but he had an idea.

"Aw!" Adam said when Mr. Marsh pulled his cock out of him, but after Ed looked to make sure there was no damage to the gaping orifice, explained to Adam was he wanted to do.

"Climb on top of me," Ed explained after lubing up again, and after he got onto his back held his stiff pole upright and had Adam straddle him. "This way you got take as much as you want."

Adam wasn't very athletic and it showed as he awkwardly straddled Ed Marsh's beefy frame, trying to squat above what Ed was holding upright.

"I'll make sure it goes in honey," Ed told Adam. "Just ease yourself down slow and take as much as you want."

"Oooh!" Adam's voice shivered as he felt the tip of Mr. Marsh's cock reenter his anus.

"Okay babe?"

"Yes. I like it. I really do."

"I can tell," Ed said as he watched Adam's pink prong bounce while the boy tried to keep his balance, holding onto his skinny hips while Adam tried to ease down. "Your cock is so hard again so fast."

"I know. Feels different this way."

"Better?" Ed asked as he watched Adam's eager orifice swallow up half of his member.

"Yeah - feels bigger too," Adam admitted.

"Well you're doing great babe. Just start moving up and down - that's it."

"Oh!" Adam cried out as he began bouncing up and down, his smile growing as he bobbed up and down faster. "This is so great."

Ed hung onto Adam's hips and watched as his young friend slid further down with each bounce until down he was practically impaling himself with the whole thing. Adam was babbling something about how great it felt when Ed's dick hit a certain spot and then suddenly he cried out.

Adam's dick, which was springing around wildly as he moved, about a half beat behind his up and down movement, suddenly erupted. Ropes of Adam's semen began spurting all over Ed and the surrounding area, coating the store owner furry chest with cum like garland on a tree, and just when he seemed to have ended Adam's orgasm began again.

Eventually Adam stopped cumming, with his face looking dazed and confused as his erection faded. The lad's smile also went away briefly as he felt what had been practically splitting him in two begin to deflate inside of him, finally slithering out completely.

"It's over?" Adam asked as Ed lifted him off and set him next to him on the bet, and when Ed nodded he asked, "Did you like it too?"

"More than words can say honey," Ed replied as he kissed his sweaty forehead. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm mean I'm sore but - wow! I can't believe it," Adam exclaimed. "Not only didn't I chicken out like I thought I would but it felt so good."

"I'm happy about that."

"Can't we do it some more?" Adam asked, causing his employer to chuckle and rub his scalp playfully.

"I'm afraid I'm not 18 anymore," Ed replied, and after reaching down and giving Adam's cock a pull added, "Although to be honest with you even in my prime I couldn't keep up with you. You're like a stallion - and are you getting hard again? That's impossible."

"I like it when you touch me," Adam admitted as he felt his limp dick tingle and slowly respond as Mr. Marsh stretched it out.

"Not as much as I enjoy it I bet," Ed informed him before getting up on his elbow and looking at the clock. "I'm going to have to get you home pretty soon."

"I made a mess all over you."

"It's like a badge for me."

"You won't be able to do that do me again tonight?" Adam asked, and after regretfully shook his head asked, "Tomorrow night?"

"Sure," Ed responded.

"What was that you put in my bottom at first Ed?"

"Oh this?" Ed asked as he reached out and picked up the cucumber, and when Adam saw what had him impaled him he blushed and giggled. "You want some more of it?"

"No," Adam laughed. "I can't believe that actually went into my butt. No, I like your dick a lot better."

"Well it served the purpose," Ed said as he cast it into the waste basket.

"Every time somebody brings a cucumber up to the register I'll think of that," Adam admitted.

"It won't be that one though. I mean we do have standards," Ed announced before turning to Adam's semi-erect cock he was stroking. "We don't have to leave just yet though. Just lay back and relax."

"Don't know if I can get really hard again this fast," Adam warned Ed after his employer leaned over and took him into his mouth.

"Doesn't matter," Ed said after briefly raising his head and flicking the gumdrop glans with his tongue while Adam's hand rubbed his furry back. "Let me know when you want me to stop."

"Never," Adam replied and he felt Ed's tongue caressing his manhood as his lips wrapped around the base of his dick, and for the longest time Ed just kept sucking the slender rod - making love to the organ while his hand rolled the lad's balls in his palm.

Adam never did get fully erect but after about 15 minutes of Ed's oral affection the boy blurted out a warning just before he came, a far less violent orgasm that nonetheless made Adam tingle from head to toe, and when Ed finally released the fully spent organ and

rejoined his employee he noticed tears rolling down his face.

"What..." Ed started to ask but his words were stifled by Adam's kisses, and after the lad hugged him and he returned the affection Adam said thank you.

"Thank me? For what?"

"Making me feel like I matter," Adam explained.

"Of course you matter, Ed said. "You always have mattered."

"Never felt like it though. Even though I live with Mom I always feel lonely but these days I feel different. I can't wait to go to work everyday and see you. I know this might sound stupid but I love you."

"It doesn't sound stupid at all," Ed sighed as he held the boy tight, trying to delay having to take him home as long as he could.

Adam wouldn't feel like this about him forever, he knew. He would find somebody else - somebody younger that a broken down old store owner. A fellow student or a professor maybe, but until then Ed held the lad tight and counted his blessings.

***

thank you for reading

12