Different Worlds Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Ivy nodded.

"Here, good luck, have a lovely time," Ruth said, handing Ivy her bag.

"I love you guys."

"We love you too."

They shared another brief hug and then Ivy was rushing through security.

*

Richard had been waiting in the arrivals lounge for almost an hour when finally it was announced that the Bristol plane would be landing in fifteen minutes. Walking over to the window again, he gazed out into the pitch-black sky. Of course there was no sign of the plane yet, but he'd been sitting for too long.

Nervously he paced, worrying about how Ivy was going to take to all this meddling. He hadn't wanted to go through with it, but Sally was so insistent that it was a good idea too.

That morning Sally's text was vague about how she had responded, but then more recently another text informed him that she had boarded the plane so that had to be a good sign, right?

There was another slight delay and finally the passengers were pouring out of arrivals gate, but still there was no Ivy. Until suddenly there she was, and he wasn't sure how he could have missed her. She was standing apart from the other passengers, her hands behind her back, her feet pressed together. The busy airport bustled and moved around her. Biting her lip, she looked around with wide curious eyes, taking in the large modern building. Ivy was wearing a coat he had never seen before; red with black trim. It gave her an uncharacteristically doll like appearance. Her cheeks already had the telltale red blush from the cold, Swedish night air, they must have crossed the runway after they disembarked. He wanted to gather her up in his arms and take her away from all the hustle and bustle of the airport to somewhere more private, somewhere they could be alone together. Her hair was falling in wild tendrils all around her face and her vibrant beauty stood out in the sterile precinct like a bright, glittering jewel in a sea of mediocrity. When finally her eyes found him her face was transformed and she immediately started towards him. His nerves dissipated and he knew everything was going to be fine.

When they reached each other they both came to a halt a small distance apart.

Reaching for her, Richard cupped Ivy's face in his hand, her face was cold. They gazed at each for a long time without speaking, her eyes searching his face. He kissed her gently on the lips. Then without either of them speaking he took her hand and they rushed towards the exit. They were about to slide into the revolving doors when suddenly Richard stopped and taking the coat from her, he pulled it over her shoulders.

"You need to button up, it's freezing out there."

"Oh, of course," she said, nodding.

He noticed she had no hat, scarf or gloves, this would need to be rectified as quickly as possible, a trip to the Riddarholmen Market would be in order first thing in the morning. As she zipped her coat all the way to the top and pulled the hood over her head Richard wondered at how ironic it was that he was watching her dress when all he wanted to do is take those clothes off. He took her hands in his own, raised them to his lips and kissed them.

"I can't wait to get you home."

*

The cold hit her again like a wall of ice as soon as they were outside. Her clothes were insufficient for the Stockholm winter. Richard seemed to know this; wrapping an arm around her shoulders he pulled her against him and they rushed across the carpark.

Ivy shivered while the vehicle warmed up and the windscreen thawed. It didn't take too long.

"I wanted to take you out to eat but it's so late now. Are you hungry?"

"I ate before the flight."

She didn't mention that she'd been too nervous to do anything other than pick at her lunch. She didn't want to go out and eat; she wanted to be alone with him in his apartment. One look in his eyes told her that there was no need to say any of these things. He felt the same way. He turned back to the road, his expression determined, and the car moved a little faster. When he wasn't changing gear he rested a free hand on her thigh and the frisson of arousal this sent through her warmed her insides better than any heating system could.

When Ivy got out of the car Richard was there beside her, he wanted to open the door for her, but she hadn't thought to wait. Despite the freezing conditions and her urge to get indoors quickly, she couldn't help her self, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled his face towards her own and kissed him. He pulled her against his chest, in response she pushed one of her hands under his coat and slid it around his waist. He sprung back with a cry.

"Richard?"

"Your hands," he hissed. "They're so cold!"

"Oh God! I'm sorry, I forgot," she laughed, despite herself.

"Not far now," he said with a grin as he pulled her towards the stairs.

Finally they arrived and it was so warm in there, but she was still freezing. She put her bag down and they stood facing each other; the tension was palpable.

"Here, let me take your coat."

He was about to unzip her when her hands reached for his, and she stilled him.

"I'm not sure if I want to take my coat off."

"Oh you do. You'll warm up more quickly that way I promise," he laughed. "I'm an expert in getting warm as quickly as possible. I've taken a crash course."

Concentrating hard, she buttoned the coat with her almost numb fingers. As she did the unmistakable expression of hungry desire crept across Richard's face. Her fears about the cold were forgotten and when the coat was off, he helped her with the jumper. Her snow boots were easy to slip off. The more clothing they removed the higher her libido climbed. She wanted him, despite the cold. They kissed, his hands round her waist holding her possessively, biting her lip. Until the unfulfilled desire filled the room. She clung to him, revelling in the nearness of him. His body heat was warming her up fast. He pulled her from the hallway into a large living space. The familiar heat of a wood fire hit her.

They curled up, facing each other, on one of the large white sofas, weighty expectations sat between them. Their thighs were pressed together and the warmth from the room was seeping into her bones already. Richard draped an arm across the sofa behind her and asked

"Are you sure you're not hungry? Can I get you anything?"

She shook her head. "No thanks."

"I could make us some hot chocolate?"

"That would be perfect!" she said with a grin.

Richard disappeared into an adjoining room and Ivy looked around her.

The apartment looked exactly like she had imagined it would straight out of an Ikea show room. Whitewashed wooden floors, minimalist but comfortable furniture, not a thing out of place. A tall, striking black wood burner dominated the room, she was greatful for the heat is was pumping out.

After a short time her need to be close to Richard, even if she couldn't touch him won out. She pulled her self out of the sofa and wandered over to the kitchen. Leaning on the doorframe, she watched him as he moved around the small space.

The juxtaposition between his fluidity of movement and his broad muscular shoulders struck her again. He was so graceful, and yet so masculine at the same time. She gazed at his back, the definition of his muscles showing through the tight charcoal grey top he was wearing. She'd never seen that top before; it must be new. He turned and he was carrying two steaming hot mugs. She was delighted to find there was whipped cream and tiny pink and white marshmallows.

He handed her the cup, his grin was infectious and she laughed. "Well, you've certainly upped your game on the hot chocolate front."

"You had coffee covered, so I thought I wouldn't bother trying to compete there."

She took a sip and her eyes fell closed, it was rich, intense, dark and slightly bitter and it was the nicest hot chocolate she could ever remember tasting.

She opened her eyes and turned to the window so she could admire the view. The sky was very nearly black. The city twinkled beneath it.

"What's that?" she pointed at the tall dark spire that dominated the night sky.

"Riddarholmen Church. It's in the old district, we can visit it if you like? There will be a market there tomorrow morning."

She smiled. "I'd like that."

He pulled her against him, and gazed into her eyes, his expression wistful.

"I'm glad you're finally here."

She rested the mug back on the sill so she could wrap her arms around his neck. Pulling his face down she pressed her lips against his.

"Me too," she whispered against his mouth.

He lifted her up, off her feet and swung her around. Laughing she clung to him, reminded of that evening in the ballroom. She had the same giddy feeling, the same butterflies in her stomach. It was a lifetime ago now and yet there was the same familiar sensation unfurling in her stomach.

"Are you warm enough now?" he asked, his lips against her neck.

"Yes, almost." Ivy warmed up fast.

"Would you like a shower?"

"Yes!" her face lit up. "That would be awesome, bloody Kevin, had me barrowing manure this morning, and I'm sure he did it because he knew I was getting on a plane this afternoon. I had a shower before I left but it was so quick, and it wasn't very warm."

Richard's brow wrinkled. "He didn't mind you taking time off? I was worried."

"I don't think so, he was too busy laughing at me to mind. Oh he's such a..." She scowled. She looked so pretty when she was cross, and Richard was almost overcome with the desire to tear her clothes off and drag her to bed, but instead he pushed his hands in his pockets, he should let her shower first.

*

When they'd both finished their chocolate, he took her hand and led her through the bedroom and into the bathroom. She blinked, it was a sharp contrast to the brief sense she had managed to get of the bedroom, which was all beiges and subtle lighting. The shiny surfaces of the bathroom were immaculately clean and super modern and she tried not to feel intimidated as she took in the gleaming tiles and mirrors. She caught sight of her reflection and the lights were so glaring that she felt scruffy and grimy and out of place.

Richard was watching her cautiously. "Are you okay?"

Oh! She wanted to slap herself around the face. Was he incredibly perceptive? Or was she just an open book? She didn't seem to be able to have a single moment of nerves without him reading it on her face.

She remembered Sally's pep talk in the airport earlier and shook her head.

"It's nothing, I'm fine, really."

"Then let's get this done, I think I might explode if we don't have sex soon." Richard's eyes were smiling, and almost black with desire. Ivy felt a lurch of arousal in her tummy.

He reached into the cubicle and started pushing buttons and turning knobs. "This is what you press to switch it on."

Water fell from the ceiling like rain.

"And this is the control for the body jets. More water shot from every direction, and Ivy jumped back, even though there was glass in between her and the jets.

Richard grinned. "This is the tap if you want to use the hand shower."

She bit her lip. She couldn't keep up, his hands were moving so quickly.

"What?" he asked her.

"I... How do I just have a shower?"

Richard laughed again, "You don't just have a shower." He paused for a moment.

"Fuck it." He was sporting a lopsided grin as he pulled the charcoal grey top she'd been admiring earlier over his head.

She had never heard Richard swear. He unbuckled his jeans. The motivation for his actions dawned, her stomach leapt, they'd never showered together before. Ivy had never showered with anyone and for a moment she just enjoyed watching as he stripped off, her mouth open. Whenever a lot of time passed between them seeing one another, he always was so much better looking than she remembered.

He watched her, his eyes glittering with mischief and anticipation. She wasn't undressing, she was just gawping. Realising her mistake, she pulled her jumper over her head and started to shimmy out of her jeans, they were both grinning as they rushed to get naked.

Richard finished before her, and moving behind her he unclipped her bra. As she wriggled out of the final vestiges of her underwear, he pushed her into the cubicle and hit a button and water came from every direction. Falling from the ceiling, shooting from the walls, she was immediately drenched. He stepped in behind her and pressed his naked wet body against hers, enveloping her in his arms and pulled her into his embrace. For a while they just stood, as the water soaked them in its warm cascade. Wrapped in Richard, Ivy felt safely cocooned away from the world, and she wanted to stay like that forever. When he stepped away she whimpered.

He reached past her and grabbing a bottle of shower gel, he squeezed some of it into his hand. She figured out what he was about to do just before his hands enclosed her breasts and he started to lather. Her eyes fell closed and she moaned.

As Richard washed every part of her body, she leaned against him, unsure her legs would keep her upright if this ecstasy lasted much longer. He lifted her arms one after the other so he could soap under her them, it was almost ticklish and she had no idea the skin under her breasts was so sensitive.

"Ivy," his voice was all warm and sweet like chocolate and her stomach clenched at the sound of it.

"Hmm?" she mumbled through the haze of endorphins.

"Turn around." He gently pushed her upright again so she was standing on her own, instead of leaning against him and she turned. Clinging to the tiles in front of her, her eyes closed again as he soaped her back

He took the shower head down from its cradle and rinsed her off. It was heavenly; she thought she might be entering Nirvana when he stopped. She bit back another groan. She wanted to get out of the shower and dry off and find her way back to that bed they'd passed earlier but as she started to turn he gripped her hips and held her in place. She looked over her shoulder, their eyes met and his were dark with desire.

She watched as he lifted the hand shower of the wall and twisted the nozzle so the wide fine spray was more narrow and direct. Richard moved it round to her front and hit her sex with the jet. The sensation was immediately, overwhelmingly intense. Ivy was already feeling over sensitive after all the soaping, her scalp was tingling, her nipples like bullets and she was yearning to feel him inside her.

She arched against him as he plunged her into a milieu of sensations. A tidal wave of an orgasm was threatening to overwhelm her and she was ready for it. She clung to the tiles in front of her and squeezed her eyes closed and let herself fall. But all of a sudden the feeling was gone, Richard had pulled shower head away. She groaned and in response he laughed, the bastard actually laughed. A deep throaty laugh, which vibrated against her back and sent shivers down her spine. She tried to be cross about it, but the shower head was back and but no feeling could last long in the face of this physical onslaught.

He took her to the brink, again and again, taking the shower head away just before she climaxed every time, whipping her up into a frenzy, making her keen with frustration. She needed to feel him inside her so badly, she wanted to be filled by him so much, oh God why wasn't he giving her what she needed?

She arched her back and moaned his name. She wasn't sure if she could bear it, she opened her legs wider still and reaching down, she gripped his erection in her fist and tried to hold it in place so she could push back and impale herself on him. He was so big and hard and she could feel him brushing against her entrance when he stepped back. She wouldn't have heard his throaty response if he hadn't leant forward so his lips were right by her ear.

"No."

Just that one word and he pulled her hand away and rested it back against the tiles in front of her. She opened her mouth to tell him where to get off, but the water jet was back, and along with it the heat that was already building in her groin, her mouth fell closed.

She almost sobbed with frustration when he pulled it away yet again. Grabbing her breast with his free hand, he pushed her legs further apart with his knee and she could feel his erection nuzzling at her entrance. Oh God, she wanted him inside her so badly. To feel that sense of completion she always got when he first entered her. That feeling of rightness. She arched toward him trying to entice him to push into her, but he didn't, instead he leant forward and spoke.

"Do you want me to fuck you Ivy?" he whispered, his lips against the shell of her ear, his voice so gravelly and deep she could hardly hear it over the sound of the water.

She nodded frantically.

"Then say it." His voice sounded almost menacing in its intensity.

"Richard, please."

But still he didn't move. "Tell me what you want."

"Richard, I need you, I need to feel you inside of me... I want you to..."

But she didn't get a chance to finish the sentence. He plunged into her, filling her to the hilt, at the same time hitting her clitoris again with the shower jet. Instantaneously she climaxed, her harsh cry ricocheting around the cubicle. Squeezing her eyes closed, clenching fists. It was so intense and so wonderful to finally climax after so much teasing that seemed to be never ending. Somewhere through the waves of sensation, ivy heard the shower head as it clattered to the floor and soon the water stopped falling all around them.

Richard lifted her and wrapped her in a large and inconceivably fluffy bathrobe. She clung to him as He pushed the bathroom door open with his foot carried her back into the bedroom.

They tumbled onto the mattress and she was aware of what a mess they were making, both still dripping wet from the shower.

In contrast to the bathroom, the bedroom was darker and more muted but she could see Richard's face as he crawled on top of her and caged her with his arms.

He kissed her in bursts, pausing to study her. She kissed him back, in between catching her breath and still trying to recover from the orgasm. Aftershocks were still shuddering through her, her lips were tingling and everything seemed to be brighter and more in focus than usual. Richard's erection brushed against her stomach, so hard and big and she wanted him inside her again so badly.

Sliding his other palm beneath her hips, his eyes held hers as he parted the slick smooth flesh he slid a long finger inside her. She took him easily. He set up a smooth rhythm that had her hips chasing his hand as jolts of sensation rippled through her.

He sat upright, and with his hands on her hips he flipped her over, so she was lying on her front. Gripping her thighs, he raised her hips until her posterior was in the air. She could feel his erection pressed up against her. He pushed his knees between hers; forcing her legs apart and he began exploring the sensitive flesh between her legs with his hand.

She got up on her elbows so she could look behind her at his face. He wasn't looking at her, he seemed lost in thought. Suddenly he lunged forward and picked something up from the floor beside the bed. She didn't catch what it was, and so she wasn't sure what was happening at first, until he pulled her upright so her back was pressed against his chest and grabbed her wrists, then bound them behind her back. She knew from the soft texture that it could only be the cord from the bathrobe. She felt an unexpected kick of arousal and her stomach clenched.

"Do you mind that I've bound your hands Ivy?" As he spoke his voice was low and husky, his lips tickled the skin behind her ear.

She took a deep breath and opened her mouth but she couldn't find the words so instead she shook her head.