Different Yet the Same

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jerked me off Thanksgiving Eve," Horace grunted as he worked what was already in the furnace of Sharon's sex in and out. "She thought she was doing me a favor."

"Poor Daddy," Sharon commented as she bit her lower lip. "You can always have me - you know that. Any time or place. If you want me I'm yours."

"I know baby," Horace grunted as he eased a little more of his monster cock into the furry pussy.

"You're a man - a man with needs," Sharon told him. "Maybe Nancy?"

"What?"

"Nancy - you know across the street Nancy? Pussy eating ass licking Nancy?" Sharon kidded, pausing as more of her father's manhood pushed into her. "She's always had the hots for you, and I bet she would love for you to fuck her."

"Couldn't," Horace mumbled, trying not to watch Sharon's hands as they kneaded her pliant tits for his benefit. "She's a kid."

"She's 18 and besides you need it Daddy, and I think she needs it too," Sharon explained while she savored the effect her dirty talk had on her father. "She said she lost a little weight."

"No - it's not that. She's cute," Horace said of his daughter's chubby friend, and having seen her naked already he knew that while she wasn't shapely like Sharon, she was indeed a woman.

"She probably wouldn't be scared of your cock like I was at first either," Sharon said of the throbbing prong that was going deeper than her roommate's dildo. "Her pussy is a lot bigger than mine even though she's never had a guy. I've fisted her a couple of times and she takes it and loves it."

"Omigod," Horace muttered as he leaned and fully impaled Sharon with his cock, causing her to groan in response. "That's sweet."

"What's sweet Daddy?" Sharon asked as she writhed on the couch. "My talking dirty, the idea of you fucking my best friend, or being able to stick all of that big dick into a woman's pussy again?"

"Yes, yes and yes," Horace said as he looked down and saw nothing but pubic hair - both his and his daughters intermingling - while her pussy contracted around his tool.

"I'll talk to her about it," Sharon declared as she slowly moved back and forward while her Dad stayed in place. "I can tell her we talked or I could just tell her to come over sometime Mom's not home and you can seduce her."

"Rather have you," Horace told Sharon as he began to moved his hips against his daughter's movements.

"You got me Daddy - now fuck me hard." Sharon told him as her father's thrusts got harder, and soon they had gone down to the carpet with Horace rutting into the skinny waif savagely as she wrapped her legs around his ass.

All thoughts of how weak and evil he was disappeared at times like this, as his animal-like urges took control of his body, and the fact that he had mounted a girl who not only didn't mind his passion but reveled in it, and even though she was a whisper of a thing who was dwarfed by the man humping her, she gave as well as she took.

"Fuck!" Sharon hissed, bridging her body up with her head as she came while Horace kept thrusting hard and fast, bowing his head to suck and nibble on her puffy aureolas while her pussy convulsed around his member and she writhed around wildly beneath him.

"You didn't cum did you?" Sharon gasped after her body fell back onto the carpet, and as she looked up at her father whose face was red and was dripping sweat all over her body, she ran her hand over his flushed cheek. "What a man you are. I can feel your huge cock still throbbing in me."

Horace fought back the tears that wanted to come, the joy of being loved and appreciated so much different that the dull life he lived with the woman who had become little more than a housemate after all these years.

"I love you honey," was all Horace could say as Sharon squirmed from under him.

"I love you too Daddy, now why don't you get on your back so I can to the work for a while?" Sharon declared, and after her father assumed her previous position she knelt beside, lifting her father's cock up from his stomach and stroking the stiff pole which was slick with her juices.

"Still can't believe all of this monster can fit in my tiny pussy," Sharon mused as she straddled her father's hips and rubbed the uncut monolith up and down her sex before slowly lowering herself onto it. "Damn Daddy - feels like you're splitting my cunt in half."

"Ssh," Horace warned his daughter, not in reference to her vulgarities which he loved but for her volume which occasionally rose dangerously.

"Oh yeah," Sharon sighed after she impaled herself, and when her father grabbed her breasts she leaned forward so he could handle her hangers better. "You know how they like to be handled. That's it."

Horace grunted as his big hands mauled the banana boobs, the rough handling seemed to drive his already rabid daughter even crazier as she bounced on him like a trampoline.

"So good!" Sharon hissed as she moved up and down, straightening upright and waved her arms in the air joyously, twisting her lithe upper torso in response to her tits being pulled on. "Fucking me so good."

The two of them grunting was only a little louder than the slushy sound being created by Sharon bouncing down onto Horace's cock, and when her father's hands left her swaying breasts for a moment to explore she giggled.

"Wasn't sure you'd like that," Sharon gasped as her father's fingers raked through her armpits, pulling and stroking the moist thickets before going back to her breasts. "I remember you used to like to kiss my pits when they were smooth."

"Love you in any way - all ways," Horace grunted as he fought the urge to cum, but after Sharon had another orgasm, a milder version of the one she had moments earlier, he was losing the battle.

"You're going to cum aren't you Dad?" Sharon asked, and after her father's strained face nodded she gasped, "In my mouth or cunt?"

"Mouth," Horace spat out, and in a flash his daughter had climbed off of him and was bowing her face down, her mouth taking his swollen spear and going down on it just as savagely as her pussy had.

"AWWW!" Horace moaned as he came, Sharon's curly haired head not missing a beat as it bobbed up and down between his knees, and he looked through his blurred eyes as Sharon's lips kept going down the top half of his exploding member while the semen poured out of the corners of her mouth and down the shaft.

"Wow Daddy, you really had that stored up for a while," Sharon remarked as she straightened up, and her father had to laugh when he saw that her semen had formed a milky goatee on her chin despite her trying to swallow all she could.

"Guess so," Horace said as Sharon eased down and embraced him.

"Wish I was here more than a week," Sharon opined as they hugged.

"Me too honey," Horace sighed as he held her close.

"Think I'll invite Nancy over on Saturday night," Sharon suggested. "Would that be good?"

"Anything you want honey."

"Maybe I could bring her down here," Sharon pondered. "You could watch us from the furnace room over there - through the vent."

"I don't know..."

"You know you want to, and that way you could check out what you're going to be fucking - and don't tell me you won't be doing Nancy because we both know you will. Believe me if I tell her you want her she'll run across the street naked at noon to get at you." Sharon said. "She's hot for you and I've never even told her about your cock either. She's had a crush on you forever."

"Okay."

"AFTER I go back to school that is. Until then you're all mine."

"Whatever you say honey."

"That way I know you aren't suffering without loving while I'm gone," Sharon explained. "Man, if you two get along like I know you will maybe when I come back for spring break I could hide in the furnace room and watch you and her fuck."

"I don't know..."

"Think about it Daddy," Sharon chirped. "Imagine having her on all fours right here with her chubby butt there in front of you, and you sticking that monster into her ass! It makes me hot just thinking about it."

"We'll see," Horace said. "We'll see."

***

Epilogue...

"What is it my son?" the voice behind the thick screen asked in a kindly voice while Horace squirmed on the hard wooden bench as the dim bulb beamed above him.

"It's been two days since my last confession," Horace said after clearing his throat.

"Two days?" the voice replied in interrupting. "I recognize your voice. You're the one with the daughter problem."

"Yes. She came home for the holidays and..."

"You caved. You got weak," the voice scolded. "I can tell my the tone of your voice. You failed yet again. You're simply unable to contain the beast within you."

"I tried but..."

"Nonsense! And don't give me the foolishness that the child wants it either."

"She's 19!"

"Doesn't matter. You're a sick man."

"I'm sorry," Horace said.

"Sorry?" the voice bellowed in a voice that surely the whole church could hear. "Sorry?"

"Yes, I'm sorry," Horace spat out as he rose, almost yelling through the screen as he continued. "I'm sorry I'm wasting precious time here when I could be home making love to my daughter."

"Disgusting!"

"And her girlfriend's coming over tonight, and after my frigid wife goes to sleep I'm going to watch them eat each other out," Horace concluded. "What do you think about that?"

"You should be ashamed of yourself."

"I am - before and after I do the dirty deeds," Horace said before leaving the little confessional for the final time. "While I'm doing it? Ha!"

****

Thank you for reading.

12