Dig In!

Story Info
Jeffrey goes to stay with his smelly Cousin and crazy Aunt.
6.7k words
3.39
176.7k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Jeffrey had to move in with his aunt Susan and cousin Jessica for the summer. His mother was going away on business and she didn't feel comfortable leaving him alone for three months. The last time that he was alone for just a weekend he ended up throwing a massive party, leaving the house trashed upon her return.

"I'm eighteen years old, you know," he said as she drove him to her sister's house.

"All the more reason why you should have somebody to keep an eye on you," his mother replied. "Besides, Susie and Jess need a big strong growing boy like you around the house. You can help them with the yard work and everything!"

"Mom, I'm not a 'growing boy,' I'm a man!"

"Yes," she replied. "A man that still has his mommy change his sheets and wash his dirty underwear for him."

It was a three hour drive.

Then they arrived:

It was a country house -- two stories.

When they pulled into the driveway, Susie was waiting on the front porch, sipping on a glass of iced tea. Her sexy red lips left lipstick marks on the glass. She was wearing a pink tank top without any bra beneath it, her nipples pressing against the fabric. Her white shorts hugged her muscular ass. It was hot, sweltering, and there was a line of sweat at the crotch of her shorts -- her thick thighs were glistening in the sunlight.

Jeffrey gazed through the windshield at her sweaty cunt and immediately got an erection.

His mom turned to him and said, "Behave, Jeffrey -- I'll see you in September."

He looked at her, his eyes helpless.

She leaned in for him to give her a kiss goodbye.

With a raging hard-on in his shorts, he gave his mother a quick kiss. Then he got out of the car, slung his bag over his shoulder, and hunched forward to hide the tent in his pants. His mother waved, backed out of the driveway, and was gone.

"Come over here, Jeffrey," called Susie, "I haven't seen you in forever -- let me have a look at you!"

Reluctantly, Jeffrey sauntered over to wear she was sitting. Standing in front of her, he immediately noticed her eyes go down to his crotch. She only looked at the bulge for a moment and then returned her gaze to his face.

"Goodness, Jeffrey," she exclaimed, "You've grown so much!"

"Thanks."

"Jess!" she called, "Come and show your cousin Jeffrey his room."

Presently, Jessica opened the screen door behind her mother and stepped out onto the front porch. She had light brown hair that went down to her shoulders and was wearing a white tank-top and tight black spandex pants. She grinned and waved him into the house.

He followed her through the kitchen and living room, his eyes glue to her firm little ass in front of him. The cheeks flexed from side to side against the fabric with each step she took.

"The guest room is right up here," she said, starting up the staircase.

Jeffrey's cock throbbed like never before as he walked behind her, his face just inches from her butt.

The room was just like any other bedroom -- right next door to Jessica's.

"How have you been?"

"Not bad," he replied.

"Bummed about having to stay here all summer?"

"I don't mind," he said.

She nodded and said, "Do you need anything?"

"Nah I'm good, probably just gonna jump in the shower real quick," he said, his balls aching to be relieved of all of the built up sperm.

"All righty, well the bathroom is just down the hall. I'll see you later, Jeffrey."

Jessica left the room.

Jeffrey closed the door behind her and emptied his bag onto the bed. It was all clothes and a few hardcore dirty magazines. He wouldn't need those right now, however -- his aunt and cousin had given him plenty of material to jerk off with.

So, he grabbed a pair of shorts, a T-shirt, and headed down the hall and into the bathroom.

He closed the door behind him and blinked.

And blinked again.

There was no lock on the door.

No lock on the bathroom door.

"Great," he said and stepped out of his clothes.

The water felt great against his body. He took his time rubbing the shampoo into his hair, lathering the soap against his chest, and working his way down to the pole jetting out from his crotch.

He gripped his rock hard cock in his fist and pumped a few times, sending incredibly pleasurable sensations through his testicles and up his spine. He was incredibly horny.

Then he heard a knock and the bathroom door open -- it was his cousin Jessica.

"Sorry Jeffrey," she said through the curtain. "Do you mind if I use the toilet really quick? I really, really have to go . . ."

"Go ahead," he said nervously, his prick throbbing in his hand.

"Thanks."

Jessica peeled the spandex pants down around her ankles and sat down on the toilet bowl with a loud grown. The sound of her urine splashing against the water was loud and filled the room.

He slowly stroked himself, picturing her wet and glistening pussy just a few feet away.

Then the tinkling stopped but the toilet didn't flush.

Jeffrey paused for a minute, wondering why she wasn't leaving -- it sounded like she was finished pissing, after all.

Then there was a soft whoosh of air and the sound of a gentle plop in the water, followed by another, and yet another, and finally another whoosh of air, louder than the first. Jessica was taking a shit.

The smell hit Jeffrey like a freight train, causing him to quietly gag.

She spun the roll of toilet paper beside her, grabbed a handful, stood up and wiped herself. Then she closed the lid of the toilet and said, "I don't want to burn you, Jeffrey. Can you flush for me when you get out?"

"Uh, sure," he managed to utter as he quickened his pace on his thick penis.

"Thanks," she said sweet and innocently and left the room without washing her hands.

Shortly after she left, Jeffrey was ready to blow his load. Rather than spewing down the drain, however, he held it and turned the water off. He stepped out of the shower, dried himself off, and stood before the closed toilet bowl.

He lifted the lid.

Staring down at the mess that she left in the water, he gripped his cock and jerked off into the soiled toilet water, adding his hot and gooey seed to the cocktail of bodily fluids left behind by his cousin. It was a gut wrenching orgasm -- leaving him weak at the knees.

When he was finished, he looked down at the mess in the water.

The site made his drained balls ache.

Then he flushed the toilet, got dressed, and left the bathroom.

2

That night the three of them ate dinner together.

Susan served homemade sausages, fresh baked beans, and steamed broccoli.

Jeffrey could only eat so much of it -- there was something in the sausage that was making his stomach upset, giving him cramps. His aunt only had a little bit, with a side of broccoli, trying to maintain her lean figure. His cousin, on the other hand, wolfed down link after link, scarfing down three bowls of beans and a full plate of steamed broccoli on the side. He couldn't believe that the girl could eat so much and be so fit.

"So what are you going to do tonight, Jeffrey?" asked Susan.

He shrugged, "Probably just hang around, watch some TV or something. I don't know anyone around here, so I can't really go out or anything."

"Why don't the two of you do something together?"

"Sure," Jessica interjected. "We can catch up, play a game or something."

Small talk ensued for the remainder of the meal.

After dinner, Jeffrey followed Jessica up to her room. It looked like a cliché teenage girl's room -- lots of pink. The bed was covered with large pillows, there were pop posters on the walls, and some discarded clothes tossed about the dresser.

"What kind of game were you thinking of playing?" Jeffrey asked nervously.

"Something that will let us catch up," she replied cheerfully. "How about truth or dare?"

"Sure," he replied, getting an erection imagining all of the perverted dares he could ask of her.

They sat down across from each other, cross-legged, and Jessica lit a cigarette.

"It's okay to smoke here?"

"Sure," she said, "My mom smokes too."

"Oh," he replied dumbly.

"Do you smoke?"

"No . . never tried one."

She shrugged and exhaled smoke into his face. "Truth or dare?"

He thought and said, "Truth."

Jessica took a long drag. He wished that he could be the smoke -- sucked through her lips, gliding gently down her throat, nestling deep down inside of her. Then she exhaled and asked, "Are you a virgin?"

His penis rose to attention. "That's a little personal, isn't it?"

She chuckled, "Well we're both adults, pretty much. What else are we gonna talk about?"

He shrugged and said, "I guess you're right . . . and, uh, no -- I'm not. Truth or dare?"

"Dare," she replied immediately.

"Hmm," he said, his voice shaky in his throat with so much built up sexual longing. "I dare you . . . to . . . smoke two cigarettes at the same time."

"That's lame," she scoffed, lighting up her second cigarette.

He blushed.

"Think of something better next time," she joked, "Truth or dare."

"Dare."

She grinned. "I dare you . . . to . . . lick my feet."

Jeffrey gulped. "To do what??"

She leaned back, still smoking her two cigarettes, and lifted a foot, wriggling her toes. She had been wearing sandals all day long and they stunk -- really stunk. They were still about a foot away from his face and he could barely breathe.

"Are you serious?"

"Come on," she said teasingly, "Stop being so uptight about everything!"

Without further ado, Jeffrey took her ankle in his hands and brought his face up close to her foot. He closed his eyes and dragged his tongue across the bottom. It tasted saltier than anything he'd ever tasted. He licked up and down, until the taste got weaker and weaker. Then he dragged his tongue up and licked all in between her toes.

All the while, Jessica was trying hard not to laugh. It tickled her.

When he was done he let go of her foot and it dropped into his lap, landing right on his boner.

"Whoa," she said, withdrawing her foot and suddenly serious, "Sorry about that."

"That's okay. Truth or dare."

A grin slowly spread over her face. "Jeffrey . . . did that give you a hard-on?"

"It's your turn," he said quickly, humiliated.

She laughed, shook her head, and said, "Dare."

"I dare you to put some socks on."

She erupted in laughter, grabbed an old dirty pair of socks, and said, "Oh come on, they don't smell that bad. Besides, it looks like they made you kind of happy."

Jeffrey felt himself blush.

She laughed a little more, putting the soiled and crusty socks on, and then said, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," he replied immediately.

"When was the last time you jerked off?"

He felt his face get extremely hot. "Today."

"Before you left this morning?"

"No," he said, his face scalding now, "After I got here."

Her jaw dropped and she grinned, "When was this?? Where was I??"

Jeffrey looked at her briefly then looked away and said, "While I was in the shower."

She stared at him for a while and then, in sudden realization, said, "While I was taking a shit??"

Slowly, he nodded.

Jessica burst out laughing and said, "Is that what you're into? God, you are sick!"

"Sorry," he said.

A few minutes later she got a hold of herself. Tears were running down her cheeks from having laughed so hard. "It's okay, I mean, I don't judge."

He nodded.

"Did you do it while I was going?"

"I finished after you left," he replied, " . . . in the toilet."

Jessica shook her head, "That is so gross."

"Sorry," he said again.

Before she could say anything else her cell phone rang.

It was one of her girlfriends, Jenny.

"Could you excuse me?" she said. "I haven't talked to her in forever."

"Sure," he said, getting up off of the floor, hunching over to hide his erection. He felt her eyes on the bulge in his crotch as he left the room. Then, when he closed the door behind him, he heard Jessica burst out laughing again over the phone.

He went to bed and jerked off beneath the blankets, looking at his hardcore porno magazines -- listening to his cousin next door laughing at him.

3

The next morning, Jeffrey was awakened by a pillow slamming into his belly.

He gagged and rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a loud thump.

Jessica was in her nightgown, naked beneath it, holding the pillow -- ready for a pillow fight.

"Are you serious?" he said groggily, looking up at her.

In response the pillow came down on his face.

He got up and grabbed his pillow of the bed and swung it at her, missing by a long shot. Then he felt a blow to his gut again.

"Come on," he said, "We're not five."

Jessica was laughing quietly.

She swung and hit his face again.

Angry now, he swung with all his might, hitting her full on in the chest, knocking her onto her back. When she landed on the ground the nightgown flew up to her waist, exposing her bare, hairy cunt and sweaty ass cheeks.

Looking down at his cousin, Jeffrey realized that he was sporting a full morning erection.

As if in a trance, he completely zoned out, looking down at her, until a hard blow to his groin snapped him back to reality.

He groaned, dropped the pillow to the floor, and fell to his knees, clutching his testicles in one hand.

Jessica stood over him and dropped her pillow too, "Oh God, sorry Jeffrey! I didn't mean to hit you there. I was just playing around."

She squatted beside him and put her hand on his hip, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," he groaned, "Don't worry about it."

"I'll get you some ice," she said and ran out of the room.

Even with his balls aching in pain, Jeffrey caressed his cock a few times when she left the room, thinking of the hairy slit that he saw between her legs, and picturing the little hole between his cousin's ass cheeks.

Then she came back into the room with a bag of frozen peas.

"Here," she said, "Roll onto your back."

Jeffrey did as she said.

She squatted down again beside him, brushed his hand away from his crotch, and placed the bag over his swollen balls. Then she gently massaged them through the bag, practically ignoring the feel of the hard shaft just above the nuts.

"There," she said, "How is that?"

"Mm, better," he moaned.

Jessica was not touching his cock directly, but the feeling of her fingers massaging his balls through the bag of frozen peas created an all too familiar pressure in Jeffrey's groin. He started gyrating his hips with her caresses so that the base of his shaft rubbed against her hand through the bag.

This went on for a few minutes.

Then Jeffrey felt an orgasm coming on.

He started breathing heavy.

His balls tightened and he clenched his butt cheeks, humping his cousins hand through a bag of frozen peas.

Then, just as he was about to explode -- she stopped.

Jessica stood up with a big smile on her face and said, "Well, I'm gonna go help mom get breakfast ready. I'll see you downstairs Jeffrey!"

And she was gone.

Jeffrey lifted the bag of peas off of his crotch and looked down at the soaking tent in his shorts. He slid his hand beneath them, gave himself a few quick strokes, and then, too frustrated to shoot his load, gave up and went downstairs to join his cousin and aunt for breakfast.

4

Downstairs, aunt Susan was standing over the stove, frying eggs. Like her daughter, she was wearing just a nightgown. Her body was much thicker and more muscular than Jessica's. Her rump was firm and her thighs were wide.

Jeffrey stopped in his tracks when he saw her.

His cousin, sitting at the table, noticed him staring at her mother's ass.

She grinned and, loudly, said, "Good morning, Jeffrey!"

He quickly sat down at the table with her to hide the new bulge that his aunt's behind had given him.

Susan turned around. Her face was slick with sweat and grease from standing over the hot stove. "Hey there, honey," she said. "How did you sleep?"

"Good."

"Getting settled nicely?"

"Yes."

She chuckled and said, "Not much of a talker, are you?"

"Sorry," he said, "I'm just not much of a morning person."

His aunt smiled and went back to frying the eggs.

Jessica poured her cousin a cup of coffee.

"Thanks," he said.

"Are you feeling better?"

Jeffrey felt his face flush. "Yeah I'm fine."

Susan spun around and said, "Oh, were you sick, darling?"

"No," he said quickly.

She gave him a puzzle look and then glanced at her daughter for an explanation.

Jessica explained, "We had a pillow fight this morning and I accidentally nailed him in the crotch."

"Oh, my!" she exclaimed, concerned. "Are your testicles all right, Jeffrey? Or did she hit you in the penis?"

"They're fine," he said quickly. "Everything is fine."

"Are you sure? Do you need any ice or anything?"

"I took care of it," said Jessica. "I held some frozen peas on his crotch for him."

"Oh, good," said Susan, turning back around again.

Jeffrey felt like crying -- he was so embarrassed.

Then, to his amazement, he felt something prodding at his erection beneath the table. He looked down and saw that his cousin's foot was pressing against his member, moving up and down. Then she pressed her toes firmly against his testicles and wriggled them, massaging his sensitive balls.

"How do you like your eggs, Jeffrey?"

Already fighting off an impending orgasm, he stammered, "I'm not hungry, thank you."

Jessica's toes curled around the throbbing shaft in his shorts and swiftly moved up and down, jerking him off, giving him a foot job.

His balls were ready to explode.

"Are you sure? A big, strong, growing boy like you . . ."

"Yes," he groaned, "Yes, yes, I'm sure."

She shrugged.

Meanwhile, his orgasm was only seconds away. His head was slightly tilted back, his buttocks were slightly lifted off of the wooden chair, and his hips were pressing hard against his cousin's foot. Then he started breathing very heavily, grunting, and he closed his eyes, ready to shoot his hot, white, viscous seed all over his cousin's pretty little toes, when --

Jessica stopped.

"Why don't you at least have some oatmeal or something?" said Jessica with a cruel, teasing glimmer in her eye.

"See?" said his aunt, "Even your cousin thinks that you should have at least something to eat."

"No thank you," he replied miserably. "I think I'm just going to go hop in the shower."

"Okay, dear," said Susan.

Jeffrey got up with pre-cum dripping from the bulge in the front of his shorts. Before his aunt had time to turn around, he quickly left the room and hurried upstairs to the bathroom.

5

Steam filled the room.

Standing beneath the hot water, Jeffrey furiously stroked his cock.

Before he could shoot his load, however, once again, the bathroom door creaked open.

"Jeffrey?"

It was Jessica.

He froze.

"Jeffrey?" she said again.

"What? I'm taking a shower."

"I hate to do this to you again, but . . . I really have to go!"

Before he even had time to give her his permission, he heard the lid of the toilet flip open, her groan as she sat down, and then a steady stream of piss into the water.

"Ahhh," she exhaled as she emptied her bladder.

He didn't touch his penis while she peed -- he was too close to cumming. Just a few strokes would send him over the edge and he wanted to save his load for the dirty toilet water again.

"Jeffrey?" she said innocently.

"What?"

"Are you masturbating in there?"

"No! Of course not!"

Which was somewhat true . . .

"Oh," she said, sounding disappointed. "Because I was going to say . . . never mind."

"What? What were you going to say?"

"Well, since you liked it so much yesterday -- and since I was kind of teasing you this morning -- I was going to say . . . you could watch, you know? You could watch me while you did it."

12