Dig Two Graves Ch. 01

Story Info
Susie gives Jake a surprise welcome.
4.1k words
4.33
230.5k
227

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
winterfoxx
winterfoxx
380 Followers

Preface:

This story is fiction and any resemblance to any specific person or persons is pure coincidence. It is intended for adults only. The story involves adultery and revenge and contains sexual situations in the initial chapter and very little sex in subsequent chapters.

The "welcome home" concept in the initial part of Chapter 1 is from a story I read 15 or more years ago on a bulletin board. I wish I had some idea of that author to give them proper credit for the introductory concept. If anyone does recognize the initial screen and knows of the author, I would welcome their information so as to provide proper credit. The rest of the story is from my feeble imagination.

Friday 6:10 pm

"Never has rush hour traffic looked any better," I think to myself crawling along the I-20 heading west out of the Dallas – Fort Worth metroplex. "After a week and a half on the road, everything looks better."

I must admit that until ten minutes ago, I wasn't sure how much better my arrival home would be. Fresh from an argument, I left on this trip slamming the garage door in anger. My subsequent calls home over the past week or so didn't lighten the dark clouds hanging overhead, and I made them more out of duty than a desire to talk to Susie. However, the time away did give our marriage time to breathe and also time for both of us to reflect. I realize I've been as much the problem in our marriage as Susie has been.

As many couples, we fought about sex. I accused her of forsaking "us" in exchange for her blossoming career as an Assistant District Attorney. She called me a "pot calling the kettle black", arguing that I was more interest in obtaining partnership in my firm than I was in a relationship with her. In addition, she accused me of not paying attention to her, except of course when I wanted "to fuck". I retorted that I couldn't pay attention to someone that was never home. There have been several times during our six year marriage that I questioned my own intelligence in marrying another lawyer.

Unfortunately I do remember taking the first shot that Wednesday morning. I mentioned off-hand it would have been nice if she had come home at a decent hour the night before I left on a trip. Susie's temperament is as explosive as mine, and from my opening salvo our discussion quickly self-destructed into an argument. The argument ended when I slammed the door on my way to the car. In our escalating verbal blows, I told her we might have a better sex life if she would do something more than just lie there. Furious, she got in the last word telling me she would be a little more active if she was with someone that knew how to fuck.

It took me a while for my anger to settle down before I could even begin to reflect on myself, Susie and our marriage. I realized Susie is as sensitive to my comments about her career as I am toward her comments about mine. The truth is that we have good reason to be sensitive. We are both spending too much time and effort on our separate careers, and way too little on our time on our relationship. We're sensitive because the truth hurts. The needling comments and the late nights we spend apart help to decompose all the other facets of our relationship.

But as gloomy as the past week has been, my one cell phone call at the luggage carousel caused the sun to break out and the earth to resume spinning. The sweet sultry undertone in Susie's voice was music to my ears, music I haven't heard for over a year. Her promise of "something special" nearly sparked a sprint to the long-term parking lot instead of patiently waiting for the bus. I can only laugh at myself now as I suffer through bumper to bumper traffic. I have to will myself to breathe slowly as I struggle to reach what I hope will be an enthusiastic welcome home.

As I finally near our home, I glance over at the dozen roses I bought on my streak out of the airport. I cringe at the thought I hadn't gotten her anything for our sixth anniversary tomorrow night. Worse, I feel like a heel for not even wanting to get her anything until that magic cell phone call. Thankfully, tomorrow is a Saturday and will provide me with enough time to get her something.

With a sigh of relief I turn the last corner and drive the last block. We have lived here since being married, as I had inherited the house from an uncle. Sometimes I blame the house for our marriage problems. It's an established old housing addition and our home is located at the end of a cul-de-sac with only one close neighbor.

I pull into the driveway and press the button for the garage door. Not surprisingly it doesn't work. There always seems to be something that's not quite "so" in our house, part of the reason I blame the house. But I refuse to let this become even a minor setback. I park on my "side" of the driveway and quickly hurry around to the trunk to grab my suitcase.

"Jake," I hear from our house. I look up to see an erotic vision of loveliness. Susie is standing in the doorway, practically embracing the door frame like some exotic dancer wearing what has to be the sheerest negligee I've seen.

"Why don't you leave the luggage until later?" She coos.

Without taking my eyes off of her, I toss my briefcase into the trunk and shut the trunk lid. I walk toward the front door in a partial stupor. I couldn't take my eyes off her and somehow manage to make it all the way to the door without stumbling or killing myself.

At the last minute she turns to face me and wraps her arms around me, tilting her head back for a kiss. It is only for a brief moment it registers in my brain that she is practically naked and standing on our front stoop. Then my head descends and our lips touch.

Our kiss is soft and exploring at first. As our lips caress they part and our tongues begin to dance together. I taste the hint of a bitter cigarette, proof that I haven't convinced her to stop smoking. Then I have a flash of self-consciousness that my breath can't be the best after a beer on the airplane. Any concern I have is wiped out when she puts her hand behind my head and crushes our lips together. She sucks hard on my tongue and I return the favor, our kiss having quickly turned into something reserved for the bedroom.

I slide my right hand behind her back and without breaking our kiss, lean over and scoop her up into my arms. I carry my near naked wife across the threshold and hook my foot around the door, slamming it shut. She cradles my face in both of her hands, kissing me sloppily and using her tongue to fuck my mouth like I might use my tongue inside her pussy.

Somehow we finally make it into our bedroom without me tripping and I slowly let her slide down my body to the floor. I can feel every inch of her clinging to my body and I'm sure she can feel parts of me pushing back against her. I reach up to take off my tie when her hands stop me.

"Let me do this," she coos again. "I want you to just relax for a moment as I have the next hour or so all planned out."

I smile and try to relax as she asked. She grabs my hand and leads me a few steps over to the side where my heavy oak office chair has been placed. I raise a questioning eyebrow and she smiles.

"You'll understand very soon," she teases. "Now let me finish this," she commands more than asks.

I nod as she starts loosening my tie and tosses it carelessly to the floor. She lifts my left arm to unfasten the cuff button as I lower my other hand to her thigh. She spreads her legs and I take the invitation to slide my fingers up the inside of her thigh until I cup her pubic mound. She stares directly into my eyes as she shamelessly thrust against my hand. Shocked, I slide a finger inside my wife as she begins to fuck herself on my finger. I've only been home five minutes and Susie has already shocked me several times with her wantonness. Never have I seen her this wild or uninhibited.

Finished with my left cuff, she reaches down to unfasten the button on my right sleeve, now slowly rubbing herself on the extended fingers of my left hand. Never taking her eyes from mine, her hands then make their way to my neck where they make quick work of all the remaining buttons of my shirt.

Her hands begin to unfasten my belt and I realize I am so aroused I'm afraid I may cum before she gets me undressed. My belt snaps open and quickly my pants are unfastened and around my knees. The slow luxurious strip that started with my shirt has evaporated as her needs to get me naked have equaled mine.

She backs away from my hand for a moment and pulls my dress shirt and t-shirt off. She leans forwards and takes my right nipple between her teeth and bites. Pain and pleasure rip through me and my knees almost buckle. Smiling she looks up at me and begins licking her way down my stomach, sinking to her knees as she does.

"Ohgod," I moan to myself as she finishes kneeling and begins to lick the outside of my boxers. I close my eyes in arousal and anticipation. "Could it be?" I hope to myself. Her hands coax me to lift one of my feet and I feel and then hear my shoe tossed across the floor. I feel my pant leg pulled off my leg and then her hand pulling my foot back to the floor.

I groan as her lips find my boxer sheathed cock and begin to suck through the cloth. "Ohgodyes," I moan, relishing the rare feeling of her mouth on me. Her hands then coax me to lift my other leg and I can barely breathe much less balance as another shoe is tossed. I feel my pants sliding down and then the slight coolness of the room on my shin. I lower my left leg as her hands encircle my waist as she begins to guide my hips back and forth. More shock registers in what little parts of my brain still function. Susie not only has gone down on me but is guiding me to fuck her mouth, with my boxers substituting as a condom. With a slurp I feel her lips leave my cock and I finally manage to open my eyes, staring down into her twinkling eyes.

"Did you enjoy that?" She laughs, my hard cock severely tenting my boxers directly in front of her face.

"You need to ask?" I evade, a verbal game of questions we play with each other all the time.

She slowly pulls herself up and stretches to kiss me on the lips.

"Trust me?" She asks.

"Why not?"

She smiles at my question and pushes me lightly backwards into my office chair.

"What are you planning to do?" I ask with a grin, settling back into my chair.

"Shhhh," she quiets me.

She kneels before my chair and then leans over my lap, taking my boxer covered cockhead in her mouth. She looks up at me as she playfully bites, and my cock surges in response. She places my left arm on the solid oak arm of the chair. The chair is built heavy and wide and I briefly wonder how she got the chair into the room by herself. Magically a Velcro strap appears and with several revolutions my left arm is secured to the chair.

"What are you doing?" I ask again, this time more than just curious.

"Shhhh," she repeats with a disarming smile.

I laugh at her games as she repeats the Velcro trick with my right arm, and then again with both ankles to the legs of the chair. "Whatever she has planned, it's going to test every ounce of my patience."

She then slips the belt out of my slacks, running it around my abdomen and fastening it to the spindles in the back of the chair. "Comfortable?" She asks, rising to her feet.

I sigh in lust and need, getting my first real look at her in the light since I got home. The sheer negligee hides little. If the negligee includes a set of panties, she's opted not to where them.

"That's brand new?" I ask, not recognizing it.

"Yes it is, do you like it?"

"It looks ... it looks ... incredible," I honestly answer. "Where did you get it?"

"I'm glad you like it so much. It's a gift from Tim for our anniversary."

"Tim?" I ask puzzled.

"Yes, surely you remember me?" I hear from behind me.

My head twists violently around, instantly recognizing the sound of his voice.

"What the fuck?" I exclaim. I start to get up and instantly remember I can't move. "Susie, get me out of these quick." I command.

Tim Schmidt moves around my chair and slides up behind Susie, his arm wrapping around her front and pulling her back against him. My eyes glint in anger and then warning as I recognize he's wearing my robe.

"Susie!" I exclaim.

"I think you look quiet comfortable where you are Jake," Susie purrs.

I look up at her in surprise and notice for the first time the twinkle in her eyes is gone and has been replace by steely glint.

"Susie what the hell?"

"Jake, you've been having your fun all along, and now I'm going to have some fun too. Except instead of doing it behind your back, I'm going to have fun right in front of you."

"Susie?" I exclaim mystified and incensed.

"Jake," she chastises. "Did you really think you were going to get away with it forever?"

"What the fuck are you talking about? And get the fuck away from that asshole," I yell, watching Schmidt's hand drop between my wife's legs.

"Oh Jake," she purrs as she spreads her legs. "Are you really going to claim innocence until the very end?"

I watch in shock as Schmidt's finger disappears inside my wife's pussy. Susie closes her eyes even as hips begin to rock to and fro, fucking his finger as she did mine just a few short minutes ago.

"Susie I have no fucking idea what you are talking about!" I plead. "What did I do? Please stop this. Please! What kind of nightmare is this!"

"Jake, enough already. I've seen the pictures of you and Heidi. I've seen Heidi's affidavit where she admits being forced into an affair with you.

"Heidi?" I ask stultified.

"Yes Heidi! Your poor abused secretary? I can't believe you took advantage of her like that. We've had our arguments but I at least respected you as a person. To betray me like you have is horrible enough. But to victimize that poor woman ..."

"I honest to God have no fucking idea what you are talking about!" I yell. "Susie, please let's talk about this. Untie me and let's talk. Don't do this. Don't do this with him!" I spit out.

"I have no intention to listen to any more of your fucking lies," she spits back at me. "Help me," Susie says to Schmidt, nodding toward me.

I sigh briefly in relief as she pulls away from that fuckwad Schmidt. The two of them approach the chair. Briefly I contemplate what I will do when I get free. "Should I beat the shit out of Schmidt first or second? He has to be involved in this somehow. I only hope to God that nothing has happened yet between him and Susie."

"Hey! What are you doing?" I exclaim as the two of them walk to each side of the chair and begin tipping it backwards. I feel my weight shift the balance of the chair to the back legs.

"Ohhh," Susie yells and suddenly the chair is in freefall and the back of the chair crashes to the floor, my head cracking against the hard frame of the chair back.

"Oops, sorry!" Heidi laughs, joined shortly by Schmidt.

"What the fucking hell!" I spit out venomously. I could feel the blood surging in my face.

"Shut the fuck up Jake," Susie says with disgust.

She moves toward me and straddles my chest, sinking until she is sitting on me and facing me.

"Now, it's time for a little payback Jake, a little vengeance. And also time for a little fun, at least for me. And who knows maybe you'll like it in the end?" She laughs. She motions toward Schmidt who then moves over so that he is standing by my head facing Susie.

Susie looks at me one last time with gleeful contempt and then up at Schmidt. With a smile she looses the knot on my bathrobe and opens it, revealing Schmidt to be naked underneath.

"Ohgod Susie, please don't do this," I plead.

"Shut up Jake. You've been cheating on me for years and now you're going to pay.

"Susie I haven't. I don't know what you've seen or been told but you have to believe me!"

"Jake, I've seen the pictures of you fucking Heidi!" She looks back up and Schmidt and takes his cock into her hand. She strokes him a few times and I watch in torment as he quickly gets hard. "Hmmm, this is a lovely cock isn't it Jake? Sooo much nicer than yours."

I glance up at Schmidt, his face twisted in a smile as he looks back. If looks could kill he would have been incinerated into ashes on the spot. And worse it galls me that my worst enemy's cock was not only being stroked by my wife, but that it was indeed a thicker and longer than my own.

"I really can't wait any longer," Susie torments.

"Susie this is all some kind of horrible mistake. Please don't do this. Whatever it is I have supposedly done, don't compound it by doing this!"

She looks at me one last time, shaking her head. Then she leans forward and I watch in horror as his cockhead disappears between her lips. She grabs his hips and begins guiding him back and forth, in and out of her mouth, just as she did with me earlier.

"Ohgod no," I moan in horror.

It is like watching a terrible accident that you can't look away from. It feels like I have a hot knife in my stomach yet I can't stop watching as she sucks on his cock. She continues to guide him for a few more minutes and then moves her hands so that she is cupping his balls. Schmidt moves his right hand behind my wife's head and starts fucking Susie's mouth.

"Schmidt, you're going to die," I threaten.

Schmidt's cock pops out of Susie's mouth and she laughs, looking down at me. "You really shouldn't threaten people like that in front of an ADA!" She fists his cock a few more times and then licks the tip. "Oh, I meant to tell you. I saw the brief look you gave me when I first kissed you out by the front door. You wondered for a moment didn't you? Did you taste something strange? Do you know what semen taste like Jake? Do you know that both of us now know what Tim's cum tastes like?"

My stomach instantly roils and I nearly throw up.

Susie laughs and gets up off my chest. They watch me gag for a moment. "Don't take it personally Tim, I actually loved it and plan on having a lot more!"

"You bitch," I finally speak.

"You don't know the half of it Jake. You think this night is over for you? I've been in hell for the past 24 hours thinking about you cheating on me. You can plan on being in hell for at least half that much time."

"It's time you finally fuck me with that big cock," she says angrily to Schmidt.

Susie turns around and again straddles my chest, but this time kneeling on the ground and grabbing the front of my chair by my knees. Her pussy was directly above my face and to my horror I realized I was going to have to watch her get fucked only inches away.

I couldn't look away as Schmidt kneels behind my head, his cock pointing directly at my wife's pussy. Susie turns her head and looks at me. "I want you to watch me take another cock in my pussy Jake, the first cock other than yours since we've been married. If only you could have been as faithful. This is what you've done to us Jake. Now, this is my vengeance." With those words she reaches back and grabs Schmidt's cock and guides him into her. I hear her moan as his cock disappears completely inside her. I can't watch anymore and have to turn my head. I feel myself go numb as I feel Schmidt's knees pressing against the top of my head. I can't help but feel the chair rock and I try not to think about what it means, but the sound of Susie's moans slices through my soul.

My wrists and ankles are chaffed from trying to work them free. I can hear the labored breathing of Schmidt as he fucks my wife, the slap of his thighs against her ass, the mewing sounds Susie makes just before cumming.

And then the worst sound of all reaches my ears: Susie's long drawn out groan. I can feel every quiver of her body. Her breathing becomes raspy pants. And when I think it can't get any worse, Schmidt groans loudly and slams into my wife, holding her tightly against him. I can only lie on my back in overwhelming misery, directly beneath them, as his cock spits his sperm deep inside Susie's cunt.

winterfoxx
winterfoxx
380 Followers
12