Digital Eros Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire gulped. I'm not going to receive anything, she thought forcefully. The platform lurched ahead to another station.

Jets of warm, soapy water began to pelt her from all sides. Like a car wash, she thought glumly. She shut her eyes as a jet struck her face. Then, a new fluid, smelling medicinal. Claire recognized the disinfectant being used.

"James is currently with three women in his simulation," Juzhi noted. "It appears as though he is forcing one of them to watch while he penetrates the other two."

Claire disregarded the update as fans of warm air blew across her next, evaporating the water. She grimaced, close to tears. When will this end?

It was to get worse. Claire saw a dozen tiny robotic fingers reaching towards her, something clear and shiny at the end of each.

"What...what is this?" Claire said, paralyzed.

The hologram of Juzhi floated ahead dispassionately. "Conducting film. My own design. They will provide targeted enhancement of sensation at...specific points."

Her point was immediately made. The robotic fingers began to stick the clear film on points across Claire's body. First her shoulders, down her back. One quickly approached her face, and before she could recoil, had placed two on her upper and lower lips. The film dissolved immediately against her lips. Then, two began to approach her breasts. The robotic fingers delicately placed film on each nipple, forcing it down.

And then a finger began to approach Claire's pelvis. Claire tried to pull back, but it was no use; her restraints held her tightly. And then, absurdly, she began to think of James. He must have gone through this. The robots must have placed the conducting film all over him, all over his... The image of James in the tube, his cock spurting jets of semen into the heavy gel sprang back into her mind. She felt a sudden wave of arousal, and realized that the robotic finger had completed its task, placing the shiny film on her clitoris. She saw it briefly before it dissolved into her.

Claire's platform pressed onward, and pivoted her to the side. In front of her was a machine, much like she saw at the optometrist's office to measure eyesight.

Juzhi buzzed behind her. "The VR lens insertion happens here. Please rest your nose against that surface and relax."

After what she went through, this seemed like the least demeaning to Claire. She did as she was told, and machinery whirred in front of her eyes. She felt her face briefly sucked forward, a puff of air, and then she felt the contact lenses land on her eyes. She saw numbers flash in front of her; the calibration sequence of the VR system. Then they vanished.

The platform lurched forward, through a doorway. Claire was back in the test chamber, but ten feet in the air. The platform continued a final few feet, and Claire now realized she was over the test tube that was reserved for her.

Juzhi's voice, human, spoke from below. "We will now begin the virtual reality simulation. Be prepared. It will be unlike anything you have experienced. You will feel things and...do things you never thought yourself capable of."

Claire shivered and looked down. She saw that from this angle, Juzhi could see all of her, particularly her shaved privates. She winced and looked away, to Amy, in the tube next to hers. She was floating, angelic, her breasts proud and forward. Her nudity almost put Claire at some ease. And then finally she looked to Jason, his cock twitching. Is he still...doing those things...with those two women?

Claire's head spun. What if he tries to do that with me? For some reason she had hardly considered any of this, what would happen in there.

The platform underneath her opened, revealing the open tube underneath. The gel churned and bubbled, being warmed to accept her entry. Her ankle bracelets were released, leaving Claire suspended only by her wrists. Hydraulics whirred as she felt herself being lowered.

Claire looked to Juzhi as her feet hit the warm gel. "I will get him out," she said, her voice shaking. "I will get them both out."

Juzhi didn't respond, instead intently watching as Claire's body began to get sucked into the tube. Despite her best efforts, the pressure from the gel pushed her feet outwards. Claire's spontaneous plan to conceal her clitoris with her thighs was instantly foiled. And then her knees sunk in noisily, the gel swallowing them as if a beast.

She held her breath as the gel crawled up her thighs, up her buttocks. Her eyes looked to Juzhi as the gel reached her newly shaved vagina; the warm sensation hit her bare skin and flesh hard. She shuddered, her eyes rolling back.

And then her wrist restraints were released. The gel pulled her body inexorably downward, like quicksand. Even if she wanted to, it was no use trying to grab the rim of the tube; the force of the gel would have sucked her in anyway.

The gel was now up to her breasts. She could feel the room around her beginning to dim and blur. I'm already receiving the physical signals from Juzhi's computers, she thought numbly. It's putting my body into stasis.

The gel passed her chin. Claire could barely feel her physical body anymore. The sensations were all gone, leaving a pure nothingness below her neck. She barely reacted as the gel began to fill her mouth and nose. If she were in a seminar, she could demonstrate how they would provide all the necessary nutrients and oxygen to keep her alive. But now she just let the warmth fill her body, draining her of sensation.

Her head sank fully in, and the world turned purple-blue. Claire stared mindlessly ahead. The blurry shape of Juzhi stood in front of her. Claire distantly heard a heavy sound overhead; the tube sealing shut, trapping her inside. As her eyesight dimmed, she saw her hair floating heavily about her, and behind she saw Juzhi poking at buttons next to the tube. Then the purple world was gone.

There was a flash of light, and Claire felt her body being thrown forward, but she could not cry out.

12