Digital Eros Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" a voice above her said.

She tried to speak but realized her mouth was full with a man's member. She pushed herself off, coughing as cum fell down her cheeks. "What...where am I?"

It was a man, a man who looked real enough, with human features. His cock was engorged and erect, his seed continuing to spill on the ground. His face was twisted in shock.

"You...you can speak?"

Amy wiped her face. "What are you talking about? Is this another one of your tricks, Asmodea?"

The man winced. "You know Asmodea?"

Amy's head spun. This is not a fantasy. "Are you...human?"

The man nodded slowly. "My name is Richard."

She looked down dumbly, and saw her thighs were red, as though repeatedly impacted. White liquid was crusted on her knees. "What have you been doing to me?" she said, with more curiosity than anger. She was well past shame.

The man was not. He could not meet her eyes, turning slightly away to hide his body. "Asmodea...she...brought me here. She told me to live out my fantasies. I did...but...after a while...when I..." he looked at her face, his seed still smeared on her lips. "I couldn't..."

Amy's head drooped. "She did the same to me. I lost all sense of pleasure from the act." She looked back up at him. "But how did I end up here? What were you doing with me?"

The man hesitated. "She brought you here to me after some time. She dumped you here and told me I could use you how I liked. She said...perhaps you were the way out."

"So you fucked me over and over, hoping that you would come from it," she said neutrally.

The man did not reply. Amy saw he was idly stroking himself, but stopped suddenly, as if realizing what he was doing.

Amy sighed. "I understand. I did whatever I could to try to achieve pleasure, I couldn't either."

The man turned to her. "Why are you here? I mean, how did you..."

Amy winced. "I don't...I don't know," she said. "Maybe...we were meant to find each other."

"Why?"

Amy looked at his engorged member, which he had continued stroking. "Maybe if..."

"If we...?"

Amy crawled to him, her limbs still weak. She lay on her back, spreading her legs and opening her lips to him. "Do it. Fuck me."

He gaped slightly; Amy realized how new this must be to him, to have a formerly lifeless form now ordering him around. He gingerly picked her legs, as though seeking to compensate now with gentleness. She felt him enter slowly, with hesitation. He felt real; not excessively large like her fantasy men. He moved like it too. Amy knew then this was no trick of Asmodea.

She felt empowered by the knowledge, drawing his face in for a kiss. He obeyed, with slight surprise. His pace quickened, and Amy realized she felt different. The energy was different than before. Her breasts heaved with anticipation as he came.

She felt...something. A distant glimmer of flame, but it was something. She moaned quietly as fluid rushed into her.

The man pushed himself off of her abruptly. He grunted in frustration, his fists balling. "Nothing! Nothing! What is the point?"

Even the feeling of liquid pouring out of her was different than before. She reached down and touched it. "Nothing changed for you?"

He looked back at her in self-loathing. "No, nothing. Why?"

She slowly sat up. "I think...I think something changed. I felt something."

He stared at her in disbelief. "How? What changed?"

She bit her tongue. She had to prove it. She took Richard's member into her mouth as she reached down and began to rub herself. He grunted in mild surprise and then began to slowly push himself into her mouth. His fluid rushed into her mouth as she finished, with the same glimmer of pleasure as before.

He shook her head as she swallowed. "I didn't feel anything. Something has changed with you. What was it?" He paced. "How did you get here?"

She tried to think. "I...I was falling." She remembered the sea of bodies pulling her down, penetrating her senseless being. She now found herself absurdly slightly aroused at the memory.

"Then?"

"I...I..." she gulped. "I said that I deserved it."

"Deserved this?" Richard said, with disbelief.

"I..." she trailed off.

"Deserved this..." he repeated, quieter. His head sunk heavily.

She looked away. "What did you do?"

He swallowed heavily. "I...I... found my wife with another man. It drove me mad." Amy looked to him, nodding for him to continue. "I had pushed her away, and..." He stopped suddenly.

"What is it?" Amy asked.

"Something's happening..." he said, puzzled. He took Amy's hand and placed it on his member. She jerked on him, leading him to gasp suddenly. "It's... it's working..."

"Keep talking. What happened?"

"I summoned her to my chamber, and told her that we had fallen on hard financial times. I told her that the debt-owners had agreed to terms; they would each get a night with her and use her as they pleased."

Amy clenched her fist around him and he gasped, sweat pouring down his body. He grabbed her by her hair, and pulled her mouth onto his cock.

"She was horrified... but she obeyed." As Amy looked up he winced from what appeared to be pleasure. "I watched each of those fat merchants fuck her. And I hired a whore to suck me off as I watched. Like...like..."

Richard roared and began to fuck her face with abandon. She obediently let him do as he willed, putting her hands behind her back. He came in waves of seed, for what must have been a dozen minutes. Her face and chest were coated by the time his body finally relaxed.

He panted noisily, as though having sprinted a mile. "I...I..."

"You deserved it," Amy completed, wiping her face with the back of her hand.

"It's your turn."

Amy stood and paced. "I..." She thought deeply. Her memories were vague, distant for some reason.

Richard embraced her from behind, kissing her neck, rubbing down her belly. "You what?"

"I used my body for...for terrible things," she said, heavily.

"What did you do?"

"I...at first it was just simple things. A glance here and there. Gentle flirting. But you can only get so far with that..."

Richard slid a finger into her, and she gasped. "I, I needed to get ahead. I needed that job, more than anything..."

"What did you do?"

"The regent. I found him alone in his office. I... I convinced him of my worth."

"Show me."

Amy turned, and pushed Richard into a seated position. She mounted him, impaling herself on his cock. She shuddered as a bolt of pleasure shot through her. It's working.

"You convinced him. But that wasn't all, was it?"

Amy leaned back, letting Richard fuck her as she stared into the sky. "I...I went too far. I wanted more. More power, more prestige. I..."

She moaned, feeling the climax building inside her. "I told him I would tell everyone of his infidelity. He refused to back down. And... I did tell everyone. His wife, his family, everyone."

"You ruined him, didn't you?" Richard asked, gritting his teeth.

"Yes. Utterly ruined. Permanently. But he never betrayed me in turn. He had honor." Tears welled in her eyes as she reached down to masturbate herself, feeling a hurricane of pleasure bearing down on her.

"You went to someone, didn't you? About your regrets. To try and get help."

Amy squinted, as though what he said made sense but was unintelligible through the heat of her body. "I...I..."

"Did you?"

"Yes!" she cried as the orgasm hit her. "Yes! Yes!" She babbled mindlessly as the orgasm hit. The gray world was struck by a ferocious blast of lightning, and everything stretched out of existence, and Amy saw past into another world.

It was a pale world, golden and green. Amy realized she was floating, her body suspended in glowing gel, caressing her breasts and body. In the corner of her eye she saw a male figure, naked as well, spurts of semen pushing out of his erect penis. Next to her was another woman, also nude, suspended in gel, unfamiliar to her.

Juzhi. I went to see Juzhi, in Hong Kong.

The world of gel faded back to the gray world, where Amy was still thrusting herself onto Richard, her orgasm now in full control of her body. "Yes! Yes! I went to Hong Kong to..." She stopped herself for a few more thrusts, and then collapsed backwards.

"Welcome back, Amy," a familiar voice said.

Richard stood. Except...she knew him... it was...

"James?" Amy said, gasping. "James?"

12