Digital World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big black hands engulfed her tits and she noticed they were Omar's hands, as Richie still held her hips. Fuck! They were both fucking her. They were both inside her. She remembered vaguely her earlier sentence. They'd taken her at face value and were both fucking her.

It felt enormous but it didn't hurt. She assumed she was in so much pain, she couldn't feel anymore. Or was it the lubricant?

Either way, they fucked her, their cocks moving in unison inside her, her breathing becoming laboured as her nerve cells were treated to an experience very few ladies get to enjoy. She felt sick yet horny. She felt like she wanted to curl up and die, yet strangely invigorated. She wished Mark was here, that it was Mark inside her. Fingers manipulated her nipples, other fingers masturbated her clitoris. Bollocks smacked against her arse, the slapping noise, the slurping noise and their breathing noises echoing around the warehouse, causing the engineer a series of challenges to record the sound cleanly.

"That's it baby" Richie urged. "Ride me baby. Make me cum. You do want my cum, don't you?"

Jenny grunted.

"Richie wants to cum inside you and so do I. We're going to cum in your warm sweet pussy" Omar weighed in. Jenny grunted some more.

"You want us to cum, don't you?"

Jenny shook her head, her mind telling her 'no'.

"Yes. Cum inside me. Fill me with your sweet black spunk" her voice said which surprised all three of them. Still she shook her head.

"I mean, no. Stop." A short pause. "No, fuck me. Cum inside me. Fill me. I want your spunk. Fill me up. Fuck meeeeeeee!"

Jenny's dirty talk had sent her over the top, a wave of orgasm flushed through her, her face reddening before paling again. Still the two black studs fucked her. Richie's fingers masturbated her clitoris some more.

"Stop it, Richie, I'm coming, Oh God, I'm coming........fuck me........fuck me........fuck............."

Jenny reached her second climax, her muscle contractions rubbed both Richie and Omar's dick's against each other, her pussy climaxing and releasing love juices down her vagina, moistening their erections with warmth. Omar climaxed half a second before Richie, their cocks pumping deep into her, filling her for the second time today.

Omar removed himself, Richie gently lifting Jenny off of his cock on which she'd been impaled. Richie went for a cigarette, Omar finding Jenny some of her clothes and thrusting some money in her hand.

"That's your share from the creep" Omar said by way of explanation. Jenny had dressed and found her bag with her mobile phone to call a cab. She stuffed the wedge of notes in her bag with the DVD and had hovered by the front door until the cab arrived, not bothering with goodbyes, just glad to be out of the place.

Her memories faded as she looked up and noticed her cab was pulling into her street. She reached for her bag and clumsily spilt the contents. The cab pulled up and applied the handbrake.

"That'll be £26.40 please" the cabbie said, his accent had a tinge of Asian in it.

Jenny scrabbled around, picking up some of the note's she'd dropped on the floor. She found two twenty pound notes and thrust them into the cab drivers hand.

Her neighbour Charlie, an older guy with a bald patch, was just leaving the apartments when he saw Jenny's cab. He pointed to the cab and she nodded. Charlie had always given her the creeps, he stared at her and probably wanked every night thinking about her. He'd always tried to enter into conversation with her but she felt really uncomfortable around him especially the way he stared at her breasts.

"Keep the change" she said to the cabbie, diving out of the cab and into the drizzle, changing places with the neighbour, Charlie, who jumped into the taxi. Jenny rushed into the apartment, switching on as many lights as possible and putting some music on, trying to regain some normality. The front door locked, she ran a bath and lit a couple of candles to relax the mood. She pulled a WKD from the fridge and drank straight from the bottle. She ached all over. Jenny undressed and dropped her semen soaked undies into the bin. She wanted no reminders of today at all, she thought to herself as she soaked gently in the bath, the scent of ylang ylang and lavender filling the bathroom from the bubble bath. She downed the remainder of her drink she laid back, her body and mind relaxing. By all accounts, Omar may have been right but she still though she was too young for piles!

She wrapped herself in a towelling robe and wandered back to the sitting room, calling by the kitchen for another cold WKD.

She opened her bag and looked at the wad of bank notes. How much had she been paid? She didn't know and didn't care. It was enough to pay the cab, a new bikini and underwear that she'd lost or discarded and maybe buy Mark something nice. Mark. Where the fuck was he?

"Talking of Mark, he'd better not see this" she said out loud to her self. She rummaged through her bag. Where has the DVD gone? It wasn't in her bag. She looked on the floor, on the sofa, down the back of the sofa. She went back to the kitchen and looked in the fridge, in the bin, back to the bathroom. She retraced her steps but she couldn't find it.

Meanwhile, Charlie had found something small and shiny on the floor of the taxi. He picked it up and saw it was a DVD. He put it in his raincoat pocket. He'd have a little look at that later on. And what was that strange smell? It smelt like spunk. Charlie put his hand in his coat pocket and touched his cock which was beginning to get erect.

"Tell you what driver, can you turn round and take me home please" he said. Something told him this DVD might be worth watching sooner rather than later.

To be continued

12