Dildo in Him

Story Info
A woman uses a dildo on her man.
1k words
4.34
119.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miriam68
miriam68
8 Followers

She smiles and presses her lips to his with hot peppery kisses passionate and stinging.

He: "MMMMMM eating something spicy?"

"Yes," she whispers, looking at him, indicating that he is her delectable dish.

He pulls her on his lap and lands a long, claiming kiss on her lips growling softly against her.

"Oh, there are other places to savor this dish my love."

Her lips wrap around his, slipping between his lips in rippling waves around his mouth.

He smiles and reaches his finger over the outline of the curve of her breasts. Letting two of his fingers slide over her pussy lips, he parts them widely, arching his middle finger to rub on her clit slowly.

His middle finger traces the outline of her wet pink hole before sinking it in suddenly.

She gasps her body tensing as she sits up straighter.

He pinches her clit hard enough to make her moan for him.

Feeling a warm rush of lusting emotion she smiles and slithers over his fingers, the wetness dribbling over his fingers. They pucker under the dampness of her loins, the dampness he inspires.

Removing his finger, he brings it to his lips and sucks on it softly.

Leaning in, she falls into a kiss over his finger, helping him suck the juices from it.

He leans in, cupping her breasts, firmly lifting them so he can lick one of her nipples. Grinning, he bites on her nipples teasingly.

He: "I think I might want you to fuck me today, my love."

Glancing over at the strap on, smiling wickedly, "mmmmm that would please me to no end" she almost whispers with a rasp.

She climbs out of his lap.

"On your knees on all fours," as she dribbles some lube on the strap on dildo. Her eyes gleam lasciviously.

He climbs down on his hands and knees looking at her as he stretches his back slowly and sensually, spreading his legs, slightly stroking his hard cock slowly.

She crawls up behind him and licks at his hole, lube dribbling lewdly from the cockhead of her strap on, giving his hole a good long strong French kiss with tongue delving into the hole.

Fingertips pry apart his rim, driving in slowly stretching the hole readying it for the dildo head.

The fat dildo head scraping to his hole's rim now, she eases it around his pucker with soft pressurized pushes and shoves.

He moans softly and pushes slowly against her tongue first and then her fingers.

Tensing her ass muscles as she pushes her hips to his ass, she strokes the head into his rim, forcing past the tight sphincter and careful not to cause too much pain as the first inch pops in.

He moans loudly and pushes back against her, feeling the head pop in as his muscles strain against it, milking it rhythmically as his cock throbs.

Stroking the shaft of the cock as if it were her own, then just mercilessly jamming it into his hole, hitting the half way mark before it stops. She whispers to him soothingly as she eases it out again just til the head is in him.

He groans and almost screams at the delicious fullness and the thrust inside himself, loving it so much as he presses back against her and her whispers.

Smacking his ass cheeks with an upward stroke

as she slams it deep now, forcing it in all the way with tiny wiggles up and down and all around as she slams it into him all the way in.

He: "Oh GOD!"

He growls and thrusts back against her over and over again taking it all as he lets his hand move on his cock at the same tempo of her fucking rhythm.

Her ass cheeks clench. Tensing her thighs she proceeds to rock into him hard, jamming her cock into his hole as her hips drop and buck up into him, driving the cock in circular spirals down into his bowels. She plows the cock into him with the full thrust of her body weight, into his asshole and slides back out again.

Pressing his face to the ground and clenching his teeth loving the forceful way she fucks him, he growls, moaning and panting as his body begins to pearl with sweat that runs on his pale skin.

She shoves so hard his cheek grazes the carpet. Merciless, relentless as her hips jig and quiver as she twists the cock into him, picking up the pace. A droplet of sweat splashes to his ass cheek, as she slaps it hard and sharply, making his cheeks red as she fucks him without remorse hard then harder.

He cries out as his cock throbs and his balls get tighter and tighter, his ass red and sensitive under her slaps. He trembles with pleasure.

She gropes his ass cheeks with nails digging in his flesh. Grasping each cheek, she just drills into him, tugging him by his flesh

He: "I want to watch you while you fuck me."

She glances at the mirror on the closet door, her full caramel breasts bouncing as she pulls back and yanks it into him with a mighty force.

He moans and looks at her approaching climax, as he takes deep breaths in between her powerful thrusts.

Rearing back and hailing down upon him in a furious storm of strokes, she smacks his tender red ass cheeks, smoothing them over then slapping again as she thrusts.

He: "Oh god, you are going to make me cum so hard."

Curling over his back...

breasts brushing to his skin

as she bucks up her hips...drops them...

then slams it into him

fucking him with wild abandon

roaring a mighty growl

teeth clenched

as she fucks him raw

He screams her name as he explodes in a shower of cum on the ground. Spurt after spurt as his muscles clench the strap on almost locking it in his ass with the intensity of the orgasm.

miriam68
miriam68
8 Followers