DILFSlut

Story Info
Johnny fucks his daughter's cockgirl friends.
4.9k words
4.8
4.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny Simmons: A 44 year old hardworking construction manager who uses his beautiful face and fit body to manipulate his daughter Justine's friends into fucking him for his own pleasure. Much to Justine's displeasure, Johnny doesn't see anything wrong with this and has turned into the neighbourhood whore for any curious cockgirl who wants to dump her nut into his sloppy hole. He's a tanned blonde standing at 8'2 with short hair and green eyes with a 22-inch cock and I-cup breasts.

Justine Simmons: Johnny's 18 year old daughter with a major crush on her beefcake of a father. Assertive as well as incredibly perverted, Justine enjoys watching her friends fuck her dad so that she may live vicariously through them since she herself wasn't born with a cock despite her mother having one. She makes up for this by having an incredibly high libido. She is 5'4 with long blonde hair, brown eyes, and D-cup breasts.

Hayley: Local delinquent and Justine's best friend. Messy black hair and hazel eyes. 5'4 with a 15-inch dick.

Adrienne: Soccer club captain, Courtney's younger sister and Justine's second best friend. Neat black hair and green eyes. 5'3 with a 12-inch dick.

Courtney: Track runner and Adrienne's older sister. Curly red hair and brown eyes. 5'0 with a 14-inch dick.

Brittany: Head cheerleader and friend of Adrienne. Long blonde hair and grey eyes. 5'2 with a 16-inch dick.

Yuka: Gymnastics lead and friend of Hayley's. Straight black hair and brown eyes. 4'11 with a 19-inch dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Johnny was a slut inside and out, and it drove Justine crazy. Johnny was hot enough to get any woman he wanted, but for whatever reason he preferred naive high school girls with cocks that reached down to their knees. Justine heard the rumours, heard the whispers in the hall about "Mr. Simmons" throwing ass for any able bodied cock girl who crossed his path, and has seen the secret group chat those girls made about him, but rather than chew her dad out and threaten him with violence, Justine doesn't do anything. In fact, she chooses not to, and lets Johnny fuck to his heart's content for one reason and one reason alone.

It turned her on.

And it pissed her off that it turned her on so much.

Justine liked watching her dad get fucked, liked watching her friends suck the milk from his tits as they choked on his cock and gargled his nuts. Seeing Johnny's fat ass ripple and wobble as he bounced himself on some poor girl's throbbing prick made Justine soaking wet, and the sight of his ruined asshole taking two, sometimes even three cocks at once also made Justine jealous. She sometimes wishes she had a prick, a long, heavy one with fat balls she could smother her dad with as she rode his face, but she doesn't and she has to live vicariously through the pictures and videos her friends send to her.

Justine sighs and looks at the time on her phone as she sits in class. It's 1:30, which meant Johnny was probably here already, sucking girl cock as he waited for Justine to be done for the day. Justine briefly considers skipping class to watch Johnny's daily gangbang, but shows some restraint by sticking her nose deeper into her textbook, trying to block the image out. It almost works until she feels her phone vibrate, and, like a moth to a flame, Justine reaches for her phone and checks her messages. Her best friend, Hayley, took a pic of herself and their other friend Adrienne sucking on Johnny's tits as Adrienne's sister, Courtney, sucked on his giant cock like her life depended on it. A caption with the hashtag "#DILFSlut" obscures Johnny's eyes and Justine feels her willpower dwindling the longer she stares at the vulgar words Hayley texted her that came with the image.

Daddy fuck slut came to get you :P

Justine weighed her options before packing her bags and excusing herself from class to "use the bathroom." Fuck it, she thought to herself; this was too good to pass up.

"More, daddy! Gimme more milk!"

"God, I love how huge your balls are, sir!

"Can I suck on your tongue, daddy?"

"Hey, quit hogging him, I wanna eat his ass, too!"

"Buzz off, I got first dibs! Go suck his cock or something!"

Justine watches her friends suck and hump her father like the piece of fuck meat he was inside Johnny's unlocked truck, and feverishly plays with herself through her panties as she revels in the sight of her dad being reduced to a fuck toy. Hayley, Adrienne, Courtney, and friends Yuka and Brittany service Johnny like dutiful little handmaidens, shamelessly rubbing fat, turgid poles of erect flesh against Johnny's tanned body in broad daylight for the entire school to see. Johnny is delighted by the hunks of girl meat that surround him and happily indulges in the overeager teens that desperately sought his attention by presenting to them like a proper bitch.

Justine holds her breath and bites her lip when Johnny separates from the girls to lean against the wall, heavy cock and balls swaying between chiselled thighs as he shows his ass off to them. The girls, Justine included, swoon at the sight of it and look ready to pounce when Johnny spreads himself open for them, revealing a relaxed, unclenching hole completely wrecked by previous encounters.

"Easy now, girls, don't fight over me, you'll each get a chance..." Johnny reassured them all. "Yuka did a great job lubing up my hole, I think I might be able to fit three of you this time."

"With a hole this fat, I'm sure you can fit all of us, Daddy," Hayley approached him first to smack a hand on his right ass cheek and watch his flesh ripple along her fingers. The other girls are quick to follow and surround Johnny's back with their twitching lengths.

"Who wants to record this one? I did it last time, so one of you gotta do it." Adrienne remarked.

"I can do it," Courtney offered. "I got track after this and I don't wanna be late."

"More meat for the rest of us then~" Yuka purred.

"I think I'll take his throat this time..." Brittany mumbled.

With enthusiastic encouragement from Johnny who willingly adjusts himself to suit each girls' needs, the teenagers mount and grind against the older man's herculean build as Courtney records the fivesome on her phone. Eventually, the girls have Johnny sitting upright on his knees with Yuka at his front and Hayley and Adrienne at his back, prodding engorged cockheads against his sloppy hole. Brittany meanwhile is held against the wall by Johnny's brute strength, hulking prick dangling over his head and mussing up the big slut's hair as Johnny suckled on the blonde's heavy nuts in his drooling mouth. Brittany shivers and holds Johnny's hair to gird herself while the rest of the girls waste no time humping into his rear. It takes very little effort to breach and penetrate the sinking mess that was Johnny's ass, and as the cockgirls fuck their way up the older man's hole, Johnny gasps and rocks his hips in time with their fevered thrusts.

Justine gets off to the sight before her by finally wedging her fingers into her panties and using manicured tips to rub her clit. Her dad was such a slut, the biggest whore she knew, and she loved that he was so fucking easy, so fucking depraved. Justine was confident that if Johnny ever found out that she got off to him riding cock he wouldn't care. Hell, he'd probably do it even more just for her sake. Justine might not have a dick, but she was more than happy to capture all the moments on her phone as she pretended it was her fucking her dad and not her lucky ass friends. As much she loved them, Justine really, really hated that they got to do this with him. It wasn't fair at all...

"His mouth is so tight, almost like his asshole!" Brittany swooned as she rammed herself down Johnny's throat. "I love your throat pussy so much, Daddy! I want you to choke when I finally come into your belly, okay!?"

"Fuck, he's way looser than last week...!" Adrienne noted. "Did you go and fuck the chicks on the soccer team, too?"

Johnny hums in response, a playful groan that is silenced by Brittany's swaying hips moving a mile a minute.

"Damn, old man, you spread your ass for anyone, don't you?" Hayley giggled. "Justine is so lucky to have a bitch like you for a dad."

"I know I'd be..." Yuka said as she sucked longingly on Johnny's tits. "I'd fuck this slut all day if he were my daddy..."

"I can't stop staring at his ass, it's so big and fluffy~" Courtney walked a bit to the side to get a closer look at Johnny's ass and moaned at the way it bounced and jiggled in time with the three pricks that stretched him open. "Those stupid ass jocks don't hold a candle to this hunk."

Justine can see the glint in Johnny's half-lidded eyes, a mien of playfulness he showed to Justine and every other girl he seduced whenever he got his way. As if to thank the girls for the attention he loved to receive, Johnny sucks Brittany harder and bounces himself fast and hard on Hayley, Adrienne, and Yuka's cocks to get them off faster. It makes all four girls moan loudly and forces Courtney to jerk herself off harder, her knees visibly buckling as she fucked her prick with a tightly clenched fist.

Justine is nearly at her limit, but keeps her mouth closed when she notices a crowd gathering around her father's gang bang. A curious group of teenagers, both male and female, surround Johnny and the other girls, seemingly in awe at the sight of such a nasty act occurring at the back of the school. Justine wonders if any of them will bother to call an administrator to do something about it, but as per usual, they don't, and start getting off to the scene before them by whipping out engorged lengths that point menacingly at Johnny's beautifully built body. The girls don't seem to mind and even invite the teens to come closer.

"You guys looking to blow some steam? Look no further," Hayley slapped a hand on Johnny's left ass cheek and sniggered. "This cutie's got a hell of a lot to offer~"

"You don't gotta pay or anything? He just gives it up for free?" One boy asked.

"Yeah, don't you know? Mr. Simmons is the school slut. He gives it up for anyone!" Explained one girl.

"I heard he fucked the principal and a few teachers, too." Said another.

"Fuck, lookit the tits on him..."

"When we finish up, you guys can do whatever you want to him..." Yuka offered. "It takes way more than this to get him off. You'll see."

Justine observes the chaos unfold before her, the uncinching of belts and the unbuttoning of tops as pretty girls and handsome boys engaged in the rampant hedonism orchestrated by her dad. As they waited their turn, the teens busied themselves with each other by playing with twitching members and shuddering quims that got harder and wetter the longer they watched. Boys played with the teeming cocks of hung teen girls while the girls that lacked a cock to use offered themselves to boys who were more than happy to service them, and Justine, for once, has to take a breather. She wedges her hand out of her panties and collapses against the seat of the car, her heart racing and legs shaking. This was fucking insane, she thought to herself. She never knew her dad was this popular. She should feel embarrassed that her reputation in school was going to be heavily influenced by her own father's activities, but at this point she doesn't care anymore. She's sick of hiding her own attraction to him and she's sick of letting other kids reap the benefits of what should rightfully be hers. She'd be more than happy to loan him out, but in the end, Johnny was hers and hers alone.

Perhaps it was finally time for Justine to do something about that.

After watching her friends blow their hot loads into Johnny's holes, it was now time for the crowd of teens to have a go at him, and rather than wait, Justine decides to walk home and shoot her dad a text.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Justine is finally in her room, she masturbates furiously to the videos Hayley sent her. She was on her fourth orgasm of the day and about to climax to a shot of Johnny's cock being throated by a curious boy cradling his balls until she heard the front door open. Justine doesn't budge and waits for Johnny to come to her room, only pausing her video and taking her hand out of her pants when he knocks on her door. She tells him to come in and pouts his way when Johnny chuckles nervously at her.

"I got your text..." Johnny rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little. "Sorry about that, kiddo, I lost track of time at work. Overtime, ya know?"

"Mhm." Justine hummed.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise!" Johnny scampered up to Justine and grinned down happily at her. "We can do anything you want this weekend, my treat! I'll be off for a bit, so whatever you wanna do, we can do it!"

Justine thinks about it for a minute, wonders how she can broach to her dad that she knows he's a whore, that she knows he's lying, and that she desperately wants to fuck and suck his cock. Dancing around this wouldn't do her ass any good, and so, like the desperate, horny teenager that she was, Justine looks at her dad and tells him outright what she wants.

"I want you to fuck me, dad."

Johnny is understandably taken aback by this.

"H-Huh?"

"Did I stutter?" Justine blushes but remains firm, pretty brown eyes narrowed in determination as she voiced her attraction to her father with little shame. "I know what kind of shit you get up to whenever you pick me up from school, you know. You'd have to be an idiot not to notice." She began. "Hayley sends me videos and pics of you going down on her and the rest of my friends all the time."

"R-Really...?" Now it was Johnny's turn to blush. "I didn't think she'd show that stuff to you..."

"She wouldn't at first, but I kept asking her..."

Johnny is at a loss for words, but his gaze doesn't falter. Instead, he looks over Justine, takes in the quirk in her lip and her clenched fists before sighing gently at his daughter. Justine isn't sure what to make of it, but decides to hold her ground, even when it looks like Johnny is ready to object to her questionable proposition. It's not like he'd be in the wrong though; a daughter revealing such a crass suggestion to her father is insane as it was morally reprehensible. Justine doesn't care though, and patiently waits for the worst. She closes her eyes and expects Johnny to yell, or at the very least chastise her, but doesn't receive anything of the sort. Instead, she feels plush, pillowy lips touch her own, glazed lightly with cherry gloss. Justine's eyes fly open then, her cheeks red and her heart pounding as she tries to register what it was Johnny was doing. Her dad was kissing her. Honest to God, Johnny was kissing her! Never did she expect something so sinfully delicious to happen in all of her sixteen years of life, but here she was, swapping spit with the man who literally made her.

Justine swoons and accepts the kiss without question as she relaxes her mouth, her lips parting ever so slightly to stick an eager tongue into Johnny's mouth. Johnny is quick to take control and push Justine to the bed to climb over her, massive body easily caging her own as his big tits smother her smaller ones. Justine moans and grabs for Johnny's chest like a spoiled brat, but has her wrists pinned down by the older man. Johnny chuckles while Justine whines, her frustrations growing when Johnny sits up to rub the menacing outline that was his cock against Justine's crotch.

"C'mon, Dad, don't be a jerk...!" Justine complained. "You can't tease me like this, give it to me like you give it to everyone else!"

"Don't be a brat, kiddo," Johnny simpered playfully. "If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do this my way~"

Justine wants to complain, but her words catch in her throat when Johnny begins to strip, fingers undoing the buttons to the strapless denim jumpsuit that barely kept his tits in place. Straining under the weight of his breasts, the buttons that kept his suit together come apart easily, revealing jiggling flesh that Justine wants to sink her teeth into. Johnny notices this and teases her further by squeezing his breasts between his thick arms, forcing hidden milk to bead from the tips of his nipples and drip over swollen areolae. Justine's mouth waters and her pussy clenches tightly in response.

"You like how my titties look, baby? All big and plump, and just ready to be milked for you?"

Justine gulped before nodding frantically, too enraptured by Johnny's chest to say anything.

"Good girl," Johnny purred and proceeded to undo more buttons that lead down to his fly. "Man, had I known you were this horny for me, I would've done this sooner." He pulls down the fastener keeping the rest of his jumpsuit together, unzipping a long fly to free his swelling cock. Justine licks her lips and feels her heart jump when Johnny's monster of a cock is freed, a thick cut of rigid meat with a length that rival's Justine's entire arm and a girth thicker than her wrist. It's pink and glistening much like him and paired with a set of huge balls as big as her own head, an impossible size that Justine desperately wants to smother her face into.

"Holy fuck, it's even bigger up close..." Justine cursed. "It makes me wish I had a dick. I always thought I never stood a chance against Hayley and them..."

"Oh, baby, it's okay. I'm sure if you were born with one, it'd be just as big." Johnny grips himself in both hands and strokes upwards. "Besides, even big sluts like me need a break taking it up the ass. How 'bout it, kiddo? Wanna pop your cherry on daddy's cock tonight?"

Justine nodded her head furiously once more.

"Fuck yes, Daddy, please!" She begged. "I want it in me so bad!

"Of course, babe," Johnny smirked happily at her. "How could I say no to a face like that?"

Letting go of his cock, Johnny lets it fall on Justine's chest, the leaking tip smearing pre-release all over her chin and neck. Justine's first instinct is to lick her dad's cock and worship it properly like the good daughter she was, but Johnny had other plans for her. He reaches between her legs to take off her jeans, sliding them off her waist along with her panties to expose her soft, wet virginal cunt to the hot air. Flushed and swollen, evidence of her activities from before is smeared all over her plump lips and smooth thighs, and makes Johnny's cock twitch as he begins to line himself up along the seam of her sex.

"What a cute little pussy, sweetie," Johnny licked his lips as he prodded her with the tip. "Look just like your mom in every way," He then leans over, until his breasts swaddle Justine's head, hanging fat and flesh smothering her warm face with their sweltering heat. Justine is too turned on to care and quickly latches onto an engorged nipple to finally savor the heaving man tits she's been obsessed with for years. Johnny doesn't seem to mind this time and coos at his daughter's enthusiasm as he slowly pushes into her cunt. The blunt red head splits her apart to her limit, unbreached lips quickly conforming to the immense girth that slowly fills her, but Justine hardly reacts. She instead moans and bucks her hips, her suckling lips sucking harder as Johnny continues penetrating her. It's silent encouragement that goads Johnny on, makes him slide the rest of himself inside Justine's tightness so he could sheathe his hulking prick deep inside his daughter's trembling cunt. It's a hell of a fit that leaves a tense bulge in Justine's lower belly, but the teen doesn't feel any pain. She actually feels good, like a thousand nerves are firing off in the pit of her stomach, and she needs Johnny to fuck her harder and turn her into his hot little cock sleeve. While drinking down the milk that trails down her throat, Justine whines into his skin in a desperate plea to make him go faster.

With force and strength Justine would expect from a hunk like her father, the teenager is jostled and throttled in place when Johnny finally grants her her wish. He fucks her like an animal, fucks her like he would her own mother when she was alive, and drives his slick cock in and out of Justine's pussy like it's the easiest thing in the world. The teen spits out her dad's tit then to let out a shuddering wail broken apart by giant balls drenched in precome and cunt juice that slaps the curve of her ass, his swinging nuts leaving quivering trails of fluid that stretch outwards and splatters against Justine's ivory skin.

12