Dina & The Black Landscaper

Story Info
White wife finds more satisfaction than just her garden.
4k words
4.37
108.3k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers

I have been reading Penthouse, Forum and Variations as long as I can remember. I would like to share our story as a way of saying thanks. I am thirty and my wife Dina is twenty-nine. Dina is a very feminine lady, but she is really built. She is 5'10" and weighs 155. Dina is all woman, really large breasts 38DD, wide hips 38, long legs and 26" waist. She is the size of woman who could get heavier if not careful. However Dina is firm. She works as an administrative assistant in a large corporation. She dresses smartly but very femininely. At home she wears sexy PJ's , teddies and lingerie. I have always marveled how easy it was for her to take my cock into her pussy and how I seemed to sink in to the hilt. She gets incredibly wet during sex and I have often wondered if I was large enough to satisfy her.

We were the perfect suburban conservative couple. We have been married seven years now. There is no seven-year itch. It has already been scratched. Two years ago something happened that unleashed a completely new hidden wild side to our relationship. Our paper boy at the time, George, was an eighteen year old high school student. George is just under six feet and well built. He is a very nice black kid. One Saturday morning when he came by to collect for the paper, Dina and I were working on our landscaping and arguing about what to plant in the flower beds. She asked George what he thought about both of our plant selections. George told us to ask his uncle Bobby, an independent landscaper. We told George that we really wanted to do it ourselves but had reached an impasse. George suggested that we prepare the beds and then call Bobby if we wanted. We took his number but really did not figure to call him. However, where I wanted blue flowers, Dina wanted red. Finally we agreed to follow George's recommendation. We finished the grunt work and adjourned to the shower. I took care to carefully soap all of Dina and really give her a thorough rubbing. She remarked how playful I had become since we were not arguing over the flowers anymore.

The next week she called Bobby to come by and give us some help and ideas. It turned out really well. Bobby suggested things entirely different than either of us proposed. We agreed that he was the expert and since he was George's uncle we would trust him to landscape our front beds. The next Saturday, Bobby showed up with one helper and brought out all kinds of flowering and non flowering plants. When they finished, we were amazed. Even though we were not planning on hiring this work done, we agreed that it had been money well spent. Later that evening, Dina asked me if she could call Bobby back to do our back yard. I agreed.

The back yard beds were very small and not on our high priority list so Bobby suggested that he could come alone and we could help him with the small job to save us some money. The next Saturday morning I had a customer invite me to play golf. Dina asked if I wanted her to call Bobby and ask him to come another time. I told her it was up to her. She said that Bobby seemed nice and he was George's uncle so if it was all right with me she would help Bobby with carrying the plants to the back. I knew she wanted me to keep my golf date with my customer and I thanked her for her consideration. As I kissed her and fondled her ass, I jokingly told her that I didn't want her fooling around with Bobby while I was gone. Now Bobby is an late thirty year old black man, average looking and slight of build. I would say 5'7" maybe and 150.

Saturday afternoon I came in from playing golf and looked at the back yard. Bobby and Dina had done a good job and the beds looked great. It was a small job and I was surprised how little Bobby had charged her. Dina suggested that we shower together again. Obviously that was fine with me. In the shower, she was more turned on than I remember in quite a while. After giving me a sloppy blow job, she dried us off and pulled me to the bed. Again she was quite animated and more verbal than usual. Finally I asked her what had gotten into her. At first she said nothing, but slowly she revealed that something had turned her on, but she was ashamed to tell me. With a little convincing, she told me about getting the flowers planted and how she pulled the water hose to water the newly planted flowers. She accidentally triggered the water nozzle while looking away from Bobby. She completely soaked him before she noticed. Without first noticing, Dina began to apologize, offering to wash and dry his clothes. Bobby was very gracious and asked her if she was kidding. He said that he was already hot and sweaty anyway and the water felt good. He began removing his shirt to wring it out and let it dry some.

At this time Dina noticed that he was wearing thin cotton pants and you could practically see through the wet material. As she rushed to help him with his shirt, he turned toward her and she noticed the outline of a huge bulge in his crotch. Apparently he was wearing thin white boxers also. Dina was stunned at the size, coloring and outline of his massive cock. I asked if this is what turned her on. She reluctantly admitted that it had. She said that Bobby first tried to turn away from her and she tried to avert her eyes. However it is hard not to look at something so obvious. After some awkward moments, Dina offered to get Bobby something cold to drink. Sipping a soda, they talked about the landscaping. The more she tried not to, the more she stared at his cock. She said that it began to grow in length while the material slowly dried. Eventually, Bobby thanked her for her payment and left. Dina was somewhat conflicted about not only how it made her feel, but how I would react to it. I was a little self-conscious for I am average in size and began thinking about Dina wanting more. We had a very adventurous sex life up until then, using games and sex toys. It was not like I thought Dina was dull, but I just never thought that she would be turned on by a small black man. And just to think it wasn't his overall looks or build, but just the size of his cock. I went outside to see the flower beds and think.

Even though I was hurt, I began to think about how pretty and sexy Dina was in the shower. I could not deny that she had a special glow. We did not speak of it again for the rest of the weekend.

On Monday, I saw one of the secretaries talking to a good looking black salesman. They both seemed to be flirting openly and I thought back to my attitude on Saturday. When I returned to my office I experienced a surge of my cock, which surprised me. I envisioned Dina openly flirting with the salesman while I looked helplessly on. My cock began to rise even more. When I got home that night, I apologized to Dina for my reaction. She assured me that she loved only me. We hopped in the sack and the roles were reversed from Saturday. I was the wild aggressor and she seemed uncertain. Afterward I told her that I thought some of the flowers were dying and that she better call Bobby back next weekend to have a look. She was somewhat quizzical, but intrigued. I could tell. And so the plan began slowly.

By Saturday morning there was an electric tension in the air. She still did not know what I had planned so she asked me what I had in mind since the flowers looked great. I told her that I was going upstairs before Bobby arrived and she could take him out back. Since she had inadvertently started all of this, she could figure it out. A sly smile came over her face and off to the bedroom she went. When she came out, I was impressed beyond words. She had on a sexy halter top, no bra. White sandals and a short tennis style skirt completed the outfit. Her makeup was subtle but distinct. Her hair was perfect. The halter to was tight and fitted, easily showing her ample cleaveage and the outline of her fabulous pouty areola and nipples. As the door bell rang, I retreated to the den. Dina met Bobby and made small talk as they made their way through the house to the back door. I noticed that Bobby looked somewhat surprised when he saw how well the flowers were doing. Dina grabbed the hose to show him how she had watered them. Of course the handle malfunctioned again and she blasted Bobby with water. She appeared to be surprised and embarrassed, but went straight to him and made gestures toward this jeans. No see through this time, but no matter. Dina accidentally made contact with the bulge in his jeans and then grabbed for his belt buckle. I could see him trying to assure her that it was not big deal. I barely made it behind the door of the den before she brought him back into the house. Dina ushered him into the laundry room and insisted that he remove his jeans and shirt. Bobby was not pushy, but by now I am sure he sensed something and began to loosen up. Dina offered him a towel to cover up with and suggested that he remove his underwear also. He said that was fine and wrapped up in the towel with his underwear on. After placing his clothes in the dryer, she invited him into the breakfast room and offered him a beer or soda. He accepted the cold beer. Dina popped two and gave him one.

After some small talk, she began to worry that his underwear were indeed wet and asked him to stand up. She snaked her hand under the towel to feel and accidentally brushed his semi-hard cock. She smiled and exclaimed that maybe there was another problem. At the same time she managed to disturb the towel tuck and it fell to the floor. His boxers showed quite a tent already and signs of rising even more. Dina cooed, "O my, Bobby, what is all this?" Bobby was definitely not embarrassed but somewhat uncertain. Dina sensed this and politely asked him if she could feel it. He smiled and eagerly agreed. She began massaging the tool through the material of his shorts and promptly the massive plum shaped head appeared through leg of the boxers. Dina complemented him on how impressive his landscaping tool was. As she continued to tease him, she slipped the neck of her halter off exposing her large white breasts and some incredibly aroused nipples. As I peeped through the door crack, Dina slowly slid his boxers down. I almost cried out myself. The sight of his enormous cock standing at attention amazed and excited me. I could imagine how Dina felt looking at it up close. All she could say was "Oh baby, Oh baby." Believe me this was no baby. This dick had to be eleven or twelve inches long, really. I could not believe my eyes. It was uncircumcised and as thick as Dina's wrist. She backed up and marveled at the sight. As she did, his cock throbbed and bobbed to his gushing blood supply. It was like it was a being of its own, so out of place with Bobby's small stature. Dina looked into Bobby's eyes and appeared to ask him something softly. He nodded and she ever so slowly eased her head forward and tongue out. She licked the head and then licked it again as a large dollop of pre come glistened on the tip. Dina took the bulbous head into her mouth but that was all. Now she was overcome.

She licked around it, under it, down the entire length and finally held his massive testicles in her hands and kissed them both. She placed each one on her tongue individually. As she continued to soak his cock with her plentiful saliva, it glistened like a polished ebonite spear. Bobby began to moan and began rubbing Dina's wonderful breasts. She kept licking and sucking and spitting her saliva on his huge cock. Finally she started stroking the entire length, sliding the taunt foreskin back and forth over the massive head. Then back down and up sliding the skin meat and saliva mixed with pre-cum. It only lasted a while and Bobby began moaning louder begging her to let him come on her breasts. She stood up, removed her top and skirt. Just as I suspected, no panties and a freshly shaved pussy. She lay down on the breakfast table and guided Bobby to the chair. As she beckoned him to spill his seed on her, he took over jacking the entire length. With a final grunt, Bobby began spewing his white hot jism out into the air falling heavily onto Dina's breasts, stomach, neck, face and pussy. Unbelievable. I thought it would never stop pumping. I don't know but it must have been over half a cup. It was unreal. I could not have stopped all of this if I wanted to. I was paralyzed. And Dina was still crying, "Oh baby" over and over.

As Bobby milked the black monster, Dina began massaging cum all over her body. She paid careful attention to her breasts and pussy lips. As she fingered her clit with his sperm, Dina exploded in a shattering orgasm. I thought she was blacking out as she cried and screamed Oh baby again and again. Bobby continued to slowly stroke his cock as Dina started to come back around. She smiled at him and then began laughing in a beautifully playful way. She thanked Bobby and told him that believe it or not, she had never cheated on her husband before and technically she still had not. She asked Bobby if he minded getting his own clothes out of the dryer. She wanted to lie still and soak up his cum.

As he came back into the room he seemed to feel awkward in the aftermath. Dina sensed this and told him this had been one of the highlights of her young life. Bobby smiled and told her that never in his wildest imagination would he have been treated so sweetly by such a beautiful woman, let alone have a sexual experience. She told Bobby that I was due back home shortly and she wanted to lie on the table for awhile before I got home. She insisted that he come back the following Monday evening to pick up a check. Bobby was insistent that nothing was owed and that the flowers were all right. She said that she knew that but that he should get paid for the call out. Fair is fair she said. As he got ready to leave, Dina called him back and asked if he could not at least give her a small kiss. She giggled as he complied. Dina called after him, "Don't forget, Monday evening."

I came out of the den after Bobby closed the front door. I asked Dina how a small man could have such a massive cock. She invited me to massage her breasts and pussy with the puddles of cum still sticky on her body. I did and then I mounted her and fucked her like a maniac. We fucked the rest of the weekend.

On Monday night Bobby came by. Dina was cooking dinner and invited Bobby to stay. At first he declined. I took him into the den and wrote him a check for $50. He insisted that there was no charge since he didn't do anything. I told him that Dina was adamant that he be paid for his service. She had gushed all weekend about what a great guy he was to come by and help us out. He looked uncertain. I shook his hand and winked at him. I assured him that as long as my wife was happy with his services, I was more than happy. I added that Dina had raved about how diligently he had watered her flowers. I invited him for dinner again and this time he accepted. When he got ready to leave, I thanked him again and then excused myself to make a phone call. As Dina walked him to the door, I noticed from my secret place that she took his hand and pulled her skirt up exposing her bare pussy. She bent down and gave him a deep kiss as she guided his fingers into her dripping slit. She came in no time. She opened her blouse and gave him access to her hard nipples. With that she showed him out the door. Needless to say we fucked all night again.

The next evening while we were resting, we talked about this new encounter. Dina assured me again how much in love she was with me and how much she loved my dick in her pussy. She assured me that I was the only man she wanted to make love to but that Bobby had awakened a deep burning desire in her. She asked if it was all right with me if she tried to fuck him.I assured her that if she continued to fuck me the way she had been, I had no objection. She asked whether the fact that he was black made any difference to me. I told her that even though I had been surprised, I also understood that a chance encounter has a way of making a big impression. Anyway I assured her that black men have a reputation for big cocks and so far the statistic was 100%.

To finish the story on Bobby, Dina and I both called him from time to time to come by and repair our flower beds. It took about three months before we dropped all pretense of my being gone. After about four months off and on, Dina convinced him that I had known all along. After eight or ten encounters over this time, Dina told Bobby that she wanted to take his magnificent cock all the way up her pussy. Even though she didn't think she could at first, she wanted to try and guess what, she wanted me to help. And not just to chaperone, she wanted me to help him fuck her much like a horse handler helps a filly to be bred by a stallion. How appropriate. On the night we agreed, Dina dressed to kill in a black half bra, black stockings, black 5" stiletto heels, black garter belt and black sheer duster. A white bow adorned her dark brunette hair. Bobby arrived on time and I was the perfect assistant. I led them to the bedroom where we had installed a firm daybed as more of an altar than a bed. I took Bobby's clothes and hung them on hangers, got them both drinks and placed some soft mood music on the stereo. I laid my wife on the altar and slowly began stroking her thighs, stomach and breasts. I was careful to bypass her pussy. She had already instructed me to eat her pussy just before Bobby mounted her and she also wanted me personally to guide his cock into her pussy. This was to be not only practical but symbolic as well.

As my tongue entered her pussy, I had the sensation that I had drilled into a silky aromatic oil well. She was already gushing. My saliva and her juices were flowing down her cunt and into the crack of her round ass. I motioned Bobby to approach. He placed his knees on the altar between her widely splayed nylon clad legs. Dina gave me a quick smile and nod. I reached up between his legs and gently grasped his massive pole. This is the first time I had touched a dick except my own. It was twice the girth, unbelievable as it seems. He lowered his hips and placed more weight on his hands as I guided the bulbous head directly to the dripping flower. With one hand I placed the head on her vulva and with the other I firmly pushed his hips forward. Dina began a low hum of "Oh baby's". We worked the head slowly in and then rested. Bobby was uncomfortable. Dina and I agreed that this was more about us than Bobby tonight. I guided him to a slow rocking rhythm. In and out, in and out. Slowly the head disappeared into her gasping pussy. The expressions on her face were priceless. Glee, smiles, semi- frowns, back to smiles. All the while muttering how much she loved me.

That night we got him half way home before he pulled out and spilled his load all over her. I finished up by fucking her stretched pussy. I came twice before I pulled out. Bobby marveled about my staying power. We had become really close friends during these months. A week later, we finished the job. After she relaxed and took his full length, she buck and screamed like a wild horse As I stepped back to take in the sight, I could not help but notice the irony of this all. Here was Dina, the larger of the two, totally enslaved to the smaller Bobby. She, a milky white beautiful skinned goddess, he a dark brown companion with such an amazing cock. After this first complete time I seldom helped them mate. Sometimes Dina requested it to keep me in her thoughts while Bobby sawed her in half with his monster cock. By eight months in Bobby was dropping by at least once a week to service my wife. Her pussy, while always wet, large and accommodating was now larger than ever all the time. She said that I still satisfied her with my cock, but I always brought her off with my tongue after I fucked her.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,586 Followers
12