Diner Time

Story Info
Find out how hot a diner meal can be.
880 words
3.58
16.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled into the parking lot of the diner late that night. Despite all of my attempts to get you talking, you were not saying a word. I knew you were angry, but I did not know why. All I could fathom was that I had done something wrong. If it wasn't me then why would you be taking it out on me?

As we entered the restaurant I noticed only one other customer. I was actually relieved as I did not want to be stared at tonight. I had this awful feeling that something was about to happen but I didn't know what. I tried to push the thought from my mind, only to find it creeping back in again like an annoying insect.

We sat down in a booth and the waitress promptly brought two coffee cups and a canter of coffee. I turned my cup upside down. You frowned at me with disgust.

"What?"

"What's wrong?" You still would not answer me. The waitress filled your cup and took your order. I had lost my appetite, but sensing your increasing anger I ordered a piece of pie. At least I would get some pleasure out of this, I thought.


We sat there in silence until the food was brought. All the while the rain drops continued to fall on the plate glass window, dancing like fireflies in the reflection of the light. The occasional flash of lightening would distract me. As I looked out the window I could see you in the reflection too. When you didn't see me looking I noticed your eyes looking me over. You would smile slightly then the frown would return. I wondered what was going thru your mind? What thoughts you had, why you were behaving this way? As I picked at my food I looked up to find you staring intently at the neckline of my blouse. I glanced down to see a drip of cherry sauce slowly traveling towards my breast. You smiled your devilish smile at me.

Seizing this as an opportunity to lighten things up, I took my finger and scooped the sauce up and presented it to you to lick. You obliged gently sucking the length of my finger as you removed any and all traces of the cherry sauce from it. As I pulled my hand away, you grabbed it back and sucked my finger once again. This time using deep long strokes. My nipples hardened and my panties became wet. You moved from one finger to the next repeating the same rhythmic motion.

About this time the patron who had been sitting at the counter walked by and glanced at us approvingly. You smiled graciously as he passed. When he exited the door, I got up and came over to your side of the booth. I knelt down and reached under the table. I placed my hand on your knee slowly moving it up towards your growing bulge. With my teeth I undid the belt and zipper and released you from the confines of your pants. I licked your shaft up one side and down the other. Circling the head twice before repeating this again.

You reached down and unbuttoned my blouse, pulling it apart to reveal my ample breasts. You softly caressed each one with your finger. As my sucking became more regular you pinched my nipples firmly. The pleasant sensation flooding my body as you did this repeatedly. As I was feeling you about to come I stopped what I was doing and stood up.

You looked at me in shock, disbelief at what I had done. I smiled at you and gently leaned over the table. You took the cue, got up and stood behind me. You lifted my skirt and were surprised to only find a thong, which you easily pulled aside and entered me from behind. The motion of your stokes pushed me further and further towards the explosion that was building inside. Now it was your turn to surprise me. You pulled out and stroked my asshole with the head of your dick. Gently pushing it thru the hole and pulling it back out. You teased me for what seemed like and eternity then forced yourself into me deeply and hard. The shockwaves ran thru my groin as you furiously pumped my ass. I felt you burst inside of me, flooding me with your cum.

Disappointed that I hadn't yet come, I stood up and turned around to face you. You pushed me back onto the table and spread my legs. You pulled my thong to the side again and ran your tongue up and down my slit. You gently bit my clit and slowly slid your fingers inside of me. You continued to bite and lick and inserted your other fingers into my ass. You began to pump me in both holes at once. Waves of ecstasy overcame me as I shudder from the sensation. The juices flowed as I came again and again.

The waitress walked out of the kitchen and immediately turned back. You smiled that devilish smile again and helped my limp body up from the table. As I adjusted my clothes you laid down a $100 bill and we headed for the door.