Ding Dong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim slowly, carefully, sensitively fastened the ties around Betsy's ankles and wrists. He deliberately left them very loose. Betsy tested the tautness several times, but did not resist. She was feeling hotter with each second. Knowing that this man was about to control her more than anyone else had before was exciting. She could almost feel his cock in her now. Wanted to feel it. And feel it.

"Hurry, Jim. Hurry and fuck me."

"Whoa. We're not through with the ice yet," Jim said as he finished fastening the last tie to the leg of the bed. He reached for another ice cube, and Betsy's eyes widened. Jim brought the cube to the left nipple, then the right, alternating between the two hard nuggets. When Betsy's eyes appeared to be about to bulge out of their sockets, Jim began to switch back and forth between the cold cube and his warm tongue, dancing on each of Betsy's nipples. Hot then cold. Hot then cold. Betsy's eyes were open, but her head moved back and forth on the pillow, her breathing was heavy, loud.

"You're driving me crazy, Jim. This is making me crazy. Suck 'em. Suck 'em or fuck me. Or both. Or do something. I can't take this any longer." The words came out of her mouth, but the voice didn't sound like Betsy's. It was hoarse, raspy, full of desire. Jim continued the ice treatment on the left nipple and started to suck hard on the right. Betsy started humping. Her pelvis thrust upward over and over. Finally, Jim relented a little.

He leaned up, at which move Betsy was delighted, hoping her wait was over. But she was wrong. Jim began to trail a fresh ice cube down Betsy's abdomen. He lingered over the navel, letting it melt there a moment and then leaned over to lap the cool water out of the tiny fissure. Betsy's arms pulled against the bindings. Her upper body rolled side to side as she tugged. She bent her knees, too, testing the tightness of the ties around her ankles. Her noises had become little moans to match the little upward humps of her lower body. Jim could catch a drawn out "puh-leez" every now and again.

As he moved down to the lower edge of the bed, positioning himself between her spread legs, Betsy's eyes opened as wide as saucers. He placed the cube between her swollen lips and moved it in short spurts, up and down. Betsy spoke no more. Her voice was one prolonged "Uhhhhhhhhhh" as she simply worried her head back and forth, tossing it from side to side as if it might relieve her swollen pussy. It didn't. She continued tossing anyway, pulling on the ties that bound her to the bed.

Jim neared his face to Betsy's engorged pussy lips. He placed the ice cube in his mouth and used his fingers to spread her wide. He then held the cube between his lips and teeth and moved up and down the length of her slit. Slowly, slowly, slowly, cooling her heat. Betsy now shivered. She was a virtual Chihuahua. Even down to the bugged eyes. Jim took the melting cube from his mouth, got a new one, ran it around inside his mouth a few times, then removed it. He placed the cube in his right hand and slowly inserted it into Betsy's hot opening. She caught her breath. Her head snapped up and over to stare down at Jim.

Betsy really began to tug at the bindings. "Ummm, ummm, ummm" still came through her lips. Her head went back down on the pillow and there was stillness for at least five or six seconds. Jim was about to move up to Betsy's side and make sure that she was all right when she suddenly started humping up so hard and high that she knocked Jim a good smack on the chin. It hurt a little, but he got over it, quickly. God, she was so hot.

Betsy's mind wouldn't focus. It was as if all energy was focused on her pussy. It was hot, it was cold, it was full, it was empty, it was wanting Jim's cock bad. It didn't even seem to be connected to her body anymore. She opened her eyes, looked down at herself. Her body was pumping up and down. Was she doing that? Was she making it do that, or was it just doing that on its own? Fuck, fuck, fuck, she thought.

Jim placed his finger inside Betsy. Cube gone. Gone with the heat. He grabbed one of the pillows from under her head and propped it under her buttocks. He couldn't wait to feel her, to rock her, to fuck her. Now, now, now, he thought. Jim positioned himself to enter Betsy. He took his cock in his right hand and rubbed the tip up and down her wet slit a few times before he slowly pierced her. Betsy's eyes locked on his as he did so. She blinked, slowly, almost stupidly. Betsy had never felt anything so good.

Jim's cock was as hard as any she'd ever felt, and it was hot. Hot and hard. And long, for goodness sake. Oh, yes. For goodness sakes. Jim entered her slowly, savoring every second of filling her with his cock. She sucked him in and tightened around him with every little forward movement. Their eyes were locked. Jim hadn't expected anything quite this tight and sweet. Betsy hadn't expected anything quite this hard and big. When he finally bottomed out, Betsy was unsure if she was still breathing. It didn't hurt, but it sure as hell felt different than anything she'd ever felt before.

Jim had an amazing tool, Betsy reflected. The gentle curve upward was shaped just right to hit a woman where it counted. She couldn't wait to feel it move in and out.

"Fuck it," she barked. "Fuck it hard," and Betsy started her humping movements again, arching up to Jim.

Jim didn't listen. He eased out, then eased back in, then out, then in. It felt too good to waste on a quick fuck.

"Faster, please. Faster and harder." Betsy pleaded with Jim now.

"Shhhh," Jim whispered to her. "You let me take care of this now, awright?"

"No. No. Hard. Now!" Betsy insisted.

"Shhhh," Jim whispered again. "Shhhhh."

Jim's thrusting became regular, but not fast. His forearms held him up off of Betsy so he didn't crush her, but his cheek found hers and held her face to the side. Jim rounded his back up to account for the height difference. This position lasted a while, but soon Jim simply slipped his forearms forward along the sides of Betsy's head. He buried his own face into the pillow at the head of the bed. Betsy snuggled her cheek to Jim's chest. She ceased her frantic humping and seemingly melted into Jim's own body. She moved with him, in synch, matching each rise and fall of Jim's body. Both of them breathed quite audibly.

Betsy's tight wetness was so sweet and hot that Jim lost himself in stroking her. He wasn't thinking, wasn't really conscious of his surroundings. Betsy, too, had lost coherent thought. Getting off was paramount in her mind, but the getting there was almost as good. Jim's powerful frame pounded his cock rhythmically in and out of her, filling her, burning the lining of her pussy. They rocked, moving together like a single body and its shadow.

Jim finally actively sought release. He quickened his pace and his force of movement and relaxed his body and forearms slightly. Betsy's face was plastered to his chest with a thin paste of sweat. She smelled good. Her moans increased in intensity and loudness, doubling Jim's desire to fill her.

Betsy's clit was on fire. Jim's new pace and grinding movement were stimulating her to a shattering orgasm. Each of his inward thrusts pounded her clit with his body and she knew it was only a matter of seconds before she exploded. Sure enough, a few more strokes and Betsy began to shake and quiver with the onset of the orgasm. It rocked her, and, miraculously, Jim began his own release. The bodies jerked, twitched, and pounded. The voices "ahhhhd" and "uhhhhhd" and "oh, god-ed" until there was finally silence except for heavy breathing.

Jim raised his head, looked at Betsy and smiled. She smiled back. He rose up again on his forearms and arched his back. Jim leaned on one arm and loosened the ties from Betsy's wrists, first her left, then, shifting his weight to his other arm, her right. Betsy's arms went up and around his waist to prevent him from pulling his cock from her. She wanted to feel him as long as possible. She drew his face down with her hungry eyes and kissed him full on the mouth, tasting her own juices from earlier. She sighed a long satisfied sigh.

Again, Jim smiled. "You okay, sugar?" he inquired.

"Uh, huh," Betsy said. "I'm more than okay. I'm fan-fucking-tastic!"

Betsy smiled up at Jim and stroked his back lightly with her fingers. Jim kissed Betsy's nose, forehead, chin. He then started for her neck, but she began to giggle this time.

"It tickles!" she yelled.

"Well, I guess it'll just have to tickle," Jim said, and he attacked her neck with renewed vigor. Betsy's giggles grew louder and she began to fight with Jim, pounding his arms and back. Finally, Jim rolled over onto his back, pulling Betsy with him, but encountered a problem as the ties that remained around her ankles prevented him from pulling her all the way on top of him Jim gently moved Betsy onto her side and reached down to remove the ankle bindings. Betsy pulled Jim back up and onto his back. She snuggled into his chest, breathed deeply, and fell asleep almost as quickly as Jim could say "do you want another drink?"

Jim didn't want to disturb her. He lay still, and soon fell asleep himself.

Jim awoke to the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. He rolled over, glanced at the clock which registered 3:00 a.m., and jumped out of bed. He and Betsy had slept a long time. He headed to the bathroom--the door was open--and then stepped in to pee. He spoke loudly so Betsy could hear him over the running water.

"Betsy, I'm up. I'm in here peeing. I didn't want to scare you."

"Okay, sugar," she said through the curtain. "When you're through, you wanna jump in here with me?"

Jim contemplated a nice shower. Yeah, that would be nice.

"You bet," he answered her.

Jim turned towards the tub, and Betsy pulled the shower curtain aside to allow him to step in. She looked ravishing. Her firm, rounded body glistened with water and her long hair was piled loosely on top of her head. Jim enfolded her in his arms and placed his face in her hair. It smelled fruity, inviting. He nuzzled her neck and was rewarded with Betsy's hands encircling his now growing cock.

Betsy slowly went to her knees, engulfed Jim's hardness in her mouth, and began to milk it with her mouth and tongue. Jim reached out his arms, balancing his soon wavering body with one palm on the side wall and one on the back. Betsy's sucking alternated with licking and kissing. In short time, Jim's cock was as hard as it had been last evening.

Jim didn't allow himself to enjoy Betsy's oral attention too long. He wanted to fuck her in the shower. He gently pulled her head away from his cock and leaned down to cup her buttocks. As Jim pulled her up, Betsy tightly wrapped her legs around Jim. He pushed her back to the wall and reached one hand down to place his fingers inside Betsy. Her head went back and she pushed herself onto Jim's fingers. He couldn't wait. The fingers came out and his cock went in. Jim started humping Betsy up against the wall. Betsy's body bounced like a basketball as Jim pounded her.

Betsy loved this position. Jim's curved cock banged at her G-spot relentlessly. Her insides ached, but it was such a good ache. Each thrust both ignited a fire and put one out. Although Betsy's moans were at a fever pitch, she didn't get off. She just kept pitching back and forth, moaning. After quite some time, Jim couldn't imagine what might be wrong. He thought this position was a female favorite. He knew it certainly was one of his. Finally, Jim looked down at Betsy's face. Her eyes were closed, face tightened. When Jim stopped his ministrations, Betsy's eyes opened and she looked at him. Jim's eyes held a question. Oh, no, she thought. He thinks he's not doing something right.

"No, no, Jim. No, it's not you. God. God, you're wonderful. You should be registered by the feds as a patented pleasure instrument. No. I . . . sometimes, well, sometimes it takes different things to get me off. But this is wonderful. I love it. Keep fuckin' me. You're incredible. Right on my spot."

Betsy's arms tightened again around Jim's neck.

"What d'ya mean, different?" Jim asked.

"Well, sometimes I get off real easy, but others it takes a while and I have to have certain things going on to get off or to really, really enjoy it."

"Like what," Jim wondered aloud as he watched water mist onto Betsy's face.

"Well, I . . . I already told you I like to watch guys get themselves off. It really, really gets me hot.

Jim stared at Betsy. The warm water sprayed his back. It felt good. The fuckin' had felt good. Her request wasn't out of line. He wasn't adverse to wanking for the lady, certainly not if it turned her on. But he ought to get something out of it, too.

"Well," he said. " I like to watch women get themselves off, too . . . ," Jim started, but was interrupted by Betsy.

"Oh, yeah. I'd be getting' myself off. I luh-ove to masturbate," Betsy drawled the word "love" into two syllables. She was squirming around now, really animated as she thought about watching this man yanking himself. "I'd luh-ove to show you how I pleasure myself, while I watch you jerk your hard cock. God, I'd love that."

Jim swallowed hard. He'd love to watch her diddle herself. In, or out of the shower?

"Me, too. You wanna stay in here, or hit the bed," he asked.

"Oooooooooo. In here, I think. I love the water running down on me."

Jim picked Betsy up by the waist, carefully turned around and sat her down again. He squatted and reached for the sides of the tub. He lowered himself to a seated position at the back of the tub. He looked up at Betsy as he enfolded his cock in his hand. He methodically began jerking upwards. Betsy's eyes widened as she looked down. Suddenly, she held aside the curtain and practically leapt from the shower. She raced from the bathroom and disappeared briefly. When she returned, Betsy had something in one of her hands, but Jim could not make out what it was.

As Betsy re-entered the shower, Jim's curiosity was piqued.

"Whaddya have there, Betsy?"

"Oh, a little toy I like. A little waterproof toy."

Now Jim's eyes widened. Betsy opened her palm and revealed an egg-shaped item with a long wire and a small remote control attached. Jim's hand, which had continued to pleasure himself while Betsy was gone, stopped. His eyes widened even more as Betsy placed the egg and rectangular box on the edge of the tub while she lathered up her hands. Jim unconsciously began jerking himself again as Betsy retrieved the egg and rubbed lather on it. She then turned around, her ass facing Jim. She reached her lathered fingers around to her anal opening and soaped it up as well.

To Jim's amazement, Betsy then inserted, slowly, the egg into her anus. He stopped stroking, mesmerized as he watched the pink-hued hole take in the oval shape. Betsy turned to face Jim again. She grinned wickedly as she held out the remote control and visibly turned something. Betsy's pelvis moved forward in a snapping motion. She was stimulating her anus with the egg. Jim thought he'd get off this very second even though his hand had been idle for a moment or so.

He grabbed his cock and began to wank it as Betsy knelt to straddle him. She spread her pussy lips with her fingers, her right hand still enveloping the control. Jim watched closely, still running his palm along his shaft, as she began to stimulate her clit, rubbing it this way and that. Her head was down, watching intently as Jim's hand pulled at his hard on.

"That's it, baby. Stroke that thing. Let Mama see you do yourself. That's it."

Jim didn't need to be told to stroke himself. God, what a sight. Betsy going after her clit and zapping her butt hole with the remote. Geez. Jim's ass lifted off the floor of the tub with each stroke. Betsy's face contorted each time Jim saw her hand move the knob on the remote. Each time, his cock got harder.

"Stroke it, yeah. Jerk it. Go after it. Faster, baby, faster," Betsy urged Jim. Her brown eyes were affixed to his hand and his cock.

He complied, stroking faster, but was still fascinated by watching her pull at her clit and by imagining the egg up her ass. He pulled faster and faster on his hard cock, strengthening his grip on the upward motion. Jim didn't intend to get off this way though. He wanted to fuck Betsy again. No need to waste this hard on.

As if she read Jim's mind, Betsy suddenly told him to hold on a minute.

"Keep it up just another second or two, babe. I . . . I'm almost there . . . just a . . . a . . . second . . . ahhhhhhhhhh . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

Betsy's moans increased as her fingers began to work feverishly at her clit. Her eyes were still glued to Jim's cock. Jim grabbed the remote control, glanced at it to locate the off/on toggle and the speed control. He turned the speed up and Betsy's body began to quake as her fingers moved across her clit as quickly as hummingbird's wings. Her moans sounded strangled as she was gripped in orgasm. Jim flipped the toggle to the off position, then back on, then off, then on. Betsy started to scream. Her fingers ceased to move as her body took over the work. She held her right hand still and worked her body up and down, side to side, jerking as Jim turned the egg on and off.

Finally, Betsy was exhausted. She slumped down, sitting back on her ankles. Jim reached around her, located the end of the egg just inside her anal opening and slowly removed it. Betsy's upper body slumped towards Jim's chest. He reached his right hand over to the soap dish and soaped up his right palm and fingers. He reached down to Betsy's ass and inserted his forefinger into her. She raised her head and gasped.

Betsy nodded. Nodded her head up and down. She couldn't speak. Jim began to move his finger in and out of Betsy's tight ass. She slumped forward again.

"On top. Crawl on top of me. Ride me," Jim directed.

It took Betsy a moment to comprehend, but she finally scooted up along Jim's thighs. Jim used his left hand to guide his throbbing cock into Betsy's wetness. The spray from the shower came down in exquisite rivulets along her breasts, her nipples saluting Jim's face. Once Jim's cock drove into Betsy, she leaned again on his chest. Jim used his left hand on her right buttock to easily move her up and down on his hardness. Betsy was oblivious to all but the delicious tingling in both nether holes. She was beyond conscious movement, beyond aiding Jim in any way.

No matter. Jim knew by the whimpering form that Betsy was being satisfied. He continued to rock her body up and down his own in a pace to fit his growing need. As the rocking quickened, so did Jim's movement in and out of Betsy's ass. Betsy heard herself whimpering, felt her body go limp. She was beyond orgasm. She was spent. Full. Satisfied. Let it rock. As long as he wanted to.

Jim's finger assaulted Betsy's ass. His cock, her pussy. As he neared orgasm, Betsy's head raised from his chest and she stared into his blue eyes. She said nothing. The look said it all. Jim began to fill her. His body tensed. Betsy took over. She rode Jim up and down, not back and forth, and milked every drop of cum from his cock as he shuddered with each of her movements.

The two stared at one another for a moment, enjoying the warm rush of cleansing water. Betsy eased up from her position and began to bathe herself. After several moments, Jim recovered enough to raise himself up and stand behind Betsy. He, too, allowed the rush of the water to cleanse him.

When they emerged from the shower, Betsy asked Jim if he had a working alarm clock. He nodded.

"Can you set it for 7:00, sugar? I gotta get by my house and dress for work."

"Sure, Bets. I'll set it."

Jim helped Betsy dry her back and then led her to the bed. They tumbled in, exhausted. Jim couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so good, so alive. And there she was. Beside him. Already asleep. Betsy. Better than steak. Better than Scotch. Better than just about anything he'd ever known. Betsy-the lady who had surely dinged his dong.

12