Dining Out

Story Info
Dining with the Master.
1.6k words
3.92
20.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a very long time since my Master and I had been together and we were both eager to be with one another. He came over early evening. All morning long I had been keeping myself busy, cleaning my room, preparing myself with a long hot shower, making sure I was perfect for him. I had resisted from playing with myself for the past few weeks so he could see just how needful I was and by now, I was in much need for his touch. To once again feel his fingers caressing my jaw line, to have his hands on my body making me swirl in desire, pain, and pleasure. To once again feel his masterly control as he bends me to his will. I was so excited that I just didn’t know how to contain myself, but I managed to control myself.

One of the first things I had to do was to call him at noon. I am his personal alarm clock. Even when we were separated by five hours of distance, I looked forward to this and he certainly enjoyed hearing his slut when he woke up everyday. We maintained this routine for the past 2 months and I was hoping it wouldn’t change now that I was closer to him. When I did call him, I was told to dress casual as we were just going to dinner. With his work schedule, I knew this might happen. I dressed in a light summer dress, sleeveless, and nothing on underneath. Even tho it was hot outside, I wore my long hair down. It flowed down to my waist. I was about as perfect as I could get for him.

I waited outside for his arrival after I received a call from him saying that he was almost there. As I sat on the trunk of my car, my dress billowed out around me from the slight breeze. I certainly didn’t want the neighborhood children to see up my dress, so I was trying to hold it down when he pulled up. I have been missing him for over two months and seeing him right then made me realize just how much it hurt to be apart from him. My heart leaped to my throat and was beating rapidly. I hopped off the trunk walked over to the driver’s side of his truck. He came out of the truck and looked me over. I took his hands in mine, looked at his eyes and the first words out of my mouth was ‘It is both the sun and moon to my eyes to see you after all this time.” He smiled and took me in his arms and held me for a few moments. All that I had gone thru prior to that hug was chased away. I may not have his heart, but he has mine. He then cupped my face with his hands and lowered his head to kissed me hard on my mouth, forcing me to open my mouth for his tongue to rape it. I thought I was going to faint right there, but that was nothing to when he released me from that kiss and caressed both sides of my jaw with his index fingers. I lost all feeling in my legs and staggered from that sensation. I had to lean on the truck to hold my balance and to keep me from dropping to my knees. His touch does that to me, making me quiver and tremble with desire. My pussy was soaking by then. He just snickered at me for he knew I was trying so hard to maintain my composure as people were about. I’m still rather shy about public displays of attention. Master loves to put me into situations where I have to be on my guard so others don’t see what a helpless, needful slut that I am.

I brought him inside the apartment so he could meet my cousins with whom I was staying. I was eager to have Master all to myself, we stayed long enough to make it look good, and then off to the restaurant. Shortly after we left, we fell into our easy banter that we always had. We talked about his job, my looking for one, each other’s families, all sorts of topics. And along, he quietly told me to pinch one nipple, then the other. I did so much to his amusement. Then he reached up and grabbed my hair and pulled on it. The rush of feelings was so intense I almost came. I slid down the seat and my legs automatically opened wide. I moaned to myself and closed my eyes to feel more. “Please Master, have a care. No other man has done that to me since you left 2 months ago.” He then squeezed his hand even harder in my hair making me wince from the pain. “And your point being?” he asked. He didn’t care whether or not others had done so; he just wanted to let me know that his power over me was still there. With one tighter tug of my hair, he then let go. I was already a ragged mess breathing wise. Panting hard, I sat up straight and composed myself. We shortly arrived at the restaurant.

All thru the meal, we kept up our talking, even having a small debate over women playing men’s golf tournaments. At least he does not have an uninformed and stupid slave. But I believe that intelligence in a slave is vital. What self-respecting master would what a stupid slave? I may be slave, but I can hold an intelligent conversation. Dinner was excellent, and we shared each other’s plates. During the meal, he would reach over and draw his finger down my arm, making me tremble. My hand would start to shake and he had to remind me that I wasn’t allowed to quiver in public. Now, this is the one thing he does to me, knowing my distaste of public displays. It’s bad enough that he can just touch me and render me helpless. But when you combine that with doing this in public, it really confuses my inner emotions.

Towards the end of dinner, he leaned over and ordered me to pinch my nipple at the table. I rebelled, almost saying the ‘safe’ word. He looked at me with surprise. His slave disobeying his command! He was stunned. I looked at him in fear and quickly told him that there were children about and I didn’t want for them to happen to see me do this. It fell on deaf ears as he paid for the meal. We walked out; I could tell he was seething in anger at my action. We quietly got into the truck and in silence, we drove off.

We were about five miles from my home when he stopped at a gas station. Without a word, he got out and went inside, returning with a key to the men’s room. He went inside and in a few moments, he opened the door and motioned me to join him. I was wondering what this was about, but didn’t dare go against him after that episode in the restaurant. I got out of the truck, and went to the men’s restroom. As soon as the door closed behind me, he grabbed me by the hair and bent me over the sink, lifting my skirt, baring my naked ass. “You dared to disobey me. Just what were you thinking? I thought you were better trained but I can see that in my absence, you have become laxed in your slavery.” he smacked my ass hard. I start to yelp, but he told me to be quiet. So in silence, he spanked my ass a few times. I whimpered and cried to myself. Then I felt the hand in my hair pulling me up. He turned my head to where I was looking at him. “Now slut, to your knees and suck my cock. He forced me to kneel in front of him and I reached up to undo his belt buckle and lower his zipper. I pulled out his cock and I felt that hand again in my hair pushing my opened mouth towards his hard cock. I wasn’t even allowed to kiss it first. Just open mouth, insert cock.

I started sucking as soon as I felt the head slide past my lips. I got it down my throat after three thrusts and I moved my head back and forth as fast I could. He in turn started fucking my mouth with a fierceness that I had never felt from him before. Then he grabbed my head with both hands, pushing, pulling it back and forth, faster than he ever done prior to this. I was trying to keep up with his speed with my sucking, but I was unable to. I started whimpering and he ignored me. “Next time bitch, you will obey me no matter what. Do you understand? I will be obeyed, children or not.” Each word was accented by a thrust from his hips as he fucked my mouth. At the last word, he came deep in my throat, shooting hard. I swallowed as fast I could, knowing that letting any of it escape would only anger him more and I was doing my up most best to appease him. Soon, too soon, he finished cumming and remove his dick from my mouth. I leaned back on my heels, catching my breath. Sweat was pouring down my face and was making a river down my chest. He stepped aside and told me to repair myself. As I started to stand, he cupped his hand under my chin, lifted it, and with a twinkle in his eye, and says, “Welcome to Houston, darling.”

The end