Dinner

Story Info
I was a little early for our dinner date.
3.7k words
4.27
21.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little early for our dinner date and, since you didn't answer the door when I knocked, I let myself in with the key you gave me a few weeks ago. I walked into the living room, and heard the shower running, so I made myself comfortable on the couch. After a few minutes, I heard the water cut off.

You came out of the bathroom, with one towel wrapped tight around your bosom, and another tying up your wet hair. You smiled that mischievous little grin as you walked past me, and I just couldn't resist. I jumped up from the couch and wrapped my arms around you from behind.

You giggled and said "We're going to be late." Rather than argue about it, I gently kissed your neck. The whisper of a moan you let out told me you didn't really care about being late. I continued kissing and sucking softly on your neck, running my hands up and down your soft body. As I cupped your left breast, the knot holding the towel broke loose, and the towel fell to the floor. You pushed your ass back against me, grinding and moaning. I could feel my pants getting tighter as you commanded the attention of my manhood. I pulled your head to the side, and kissed you passionately. We stayed like that for what seemed like forever, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. I pulled the towel from your wet hair and let it fall back against my chest, the water soaking through my shirt. I ran my hands down your body, caressing your sides, your stomach, your hips, and your backside. I ran my fingers lightly through your freshly trimmed bush, my other hand playing with your breasts again, tickling and tugging on your nipples. I started gently toying with the folds of your femininity, teasing and tempting. You were grinding hard back against me. You could feel my rock hard member aching to get out of my trousers. You spread your feet a little, allowing me better access to play with your swollen clit. You pulled your body away from mine just enough to slide a hand between us and squeeze my cock through my pants. You began to unbuckle my belt, but I stopped you.

"Not yet" I whispered. I turned your back to the wall, and pushed you against it. I started kissing and sucking on your neck again, then began working my way down with my mouth. Kissing and licking your throat, your chest, stopping to suck on each nipple for a while, then continuing to your belly button. I was on my knees by now, and you willingly threw your leg over my shoulder, and grabbed the back of my head. I teased you for a while, licking and kissing the insides of your thighs, then licking the length of your gash, then back to the thighs.

"You're soooo mean..." you moaned. I worked my tongue between your lips and worked it around and around, lapping up your juices, circling your clit. I worked my way down a little more, to get a better angle, and began sucking on your clit while teasing it with my tongue. You were breathing heavy, and I could feel the muscles in your legs tightening as you moaned louder and louder. I worked my tongue inside you, flicking it up and down while thrusting it in and out, enjoying every drop of your juicy pussy. The patch of skin between your breasts was red, as was your face, and I wondered for a second if the neighbors could hear you moaning. I put my tongue back on your clit and licked it as fast as I could, creating a vibration.

You started screaming when I sucked your clit back into my mouth, still vibrating it with my tongue. Your body was trembling, and you were glistening with a light coat of sweat. It was the only time I ever heard you use the F word. "Oh God! Oh! Oh! Oh FUCK! Oh! Oooh! Mmmmm...." The screams subsided to moans, and the trembling faded away.

I stood up and kissed you passionately again, making you taste yourself on my tongue. You reached for my belt again, and almost had it unbuckled when I stopped you again.

"After dinner" I said. "C'mon... go get dressed." You just grinned and blushed as you walked toward the bedroom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After we finished our entrée's, the waiter brought us a piece of fresh made cheesecake with strawberries and whipped cream, with two forks. As he walked away, I felt your hand on my thigh, sliding upwards.

"Why you dirty little girl!" I whispered with a grin, as you squeezed me through my pants. My cock started growing the instant you touched it.

You just smiled back, and said "I know what I want for desert" as you squeezed again. I fed you a bite of the cheesecake as I felt you fingers searching for my zipper. Your hand reached inside as you licked the whipped cream from your lips. "And you call me dirty. You're the one not wearing any boxers!" Your cool hand on my hot manhood sent a chill up my spine, and the thought that the people around us might know what you were doing was almost more than I could bear. I wasn't even hard yet, but I felt like I was going to explode right there under the table. You caressed the veiny flesh of my rod until it was standing at full attention. When you twisted your arm around to reach downward and fondle my balls, I just knew everyone knew what you were doing. Your arm rubbed against the underside of my prick as you rubbed and rolled the boys between your fingers.

You lowered your arm to its previous position as the waiter walked up, and grabbed me firmly as he asked "Will there be anything else this evening?"

I half answered, half moaned, "Not from you. Thank you." He put the check in front of me and snuck away with a knowing smirk on his face. I reached for my wallet as you pulled me from my cotton prison and began stroking me hard under the table. When you thought no one was looking, you ducked down and pulled me in between your slightly parted lips. You drew me in deep, and I could feel my little soldier's helmet rubbing the back of your throat. You bounced up and down a few times, and with each penetration, my throbbing head went deeper into your esophagus. I was afraid you were going to gag, but I wasn't going to stop you. I noticed an old man on the other side of the restaurant was watching us, eyes wide and every denture showing, as his wife studied her soup.

My breath was quickening, my balls tightening, and my cock began to throb in your throat as you pulled away and sat up. You squeezed the base of my cock hard, to keep me from spewing all over the front of my trousers, letting it spasm with no release. When the throbbing stopped, you let go and said "pay the bill. And hurry." You grabbed your purse, stood up and walked around the table to give me a quick kiss, the turned toward the front door. I didn't bother to tell you, because it was such a turn on, that in that little dress with no bra, everyone could see your hard nipples from across the room. And, as I watched your cute little tush swish toward the door, I realized you didn't have panty lines, either. Not even a thong.

I waited patiently for the waiter to return, and gave him my credit card. I was in no hurry, since I wasn't going to cross the restaurant with an erection poking out anyway. When the waiter came back with my card, I stuffed it and my wallet in my front pocket and stood up, then quickly sat back down again. I sat down so quickly, in fact, that I almost missed the chair.

"A quick adjustment, sir?" The waiter asked.

"Indeed" I nodded, as I fumbled under the table to fight my boner back into my pants.

The waiter pointed toward a hallway that was a helluva lot closer than the front door. "Second door on the right. Straight to the parking lot, sir."

I thanked him with an extra twenty, on top of the tip I had already given him, and slipped out the back.

When I got to the car, I couldn't see you through the tinted windows and the rain. I ran around to the driver's door, yanked it open, and piled myself inside. It took a few minutes to register what you were doing. You had your back to the passenger side door, with one leg on my headrest, and the other on the dashboard. Your dress was pulled up around your waist, with your left hand between your legs and your right inside the top of your dress, playing with your left nipple. I just sat there for a few minutes, listening to your moans and watching your fingers slide in and out, alternating between penetrations and massaging your clit. My erection, which had faded enough to walk out of the restaurant, was back with a vengeance now.

As I put the care in gear, you moaned "Go fast, baby." I knew what you wanted. I made the turn out of the parking lot, sliding the car sideways on the rain slicked roads as I jammed the accelerator pedal to the floor. I worked the gears like a madman, and had us up to 90 miles an hour in two blocks, then downshifted to take the ramp up to the freeway. I swerved hard across 3 lanes to get in the fast lane, and had the vette up to 120 in no time. Speed always did it for you, and I could hear your breathing getting faster and moans getting louder. I turned on the overhead light so that I could enjoy the show, albeit intermittently, while I drove.

You had two fingers of your right hand inside, with your left middle fingers rubbing your clit furiously. With your back hunched against the door, and your pelvis rotated up against the center console, I knew where you were going as soon as you started working the third finger in. It was no time at all until you had all 4 slipping in and out with ease. My, what a show.

"Why are you slowing down?" you asked.

"He wants to watch, honey."

"Who?"

You didn't even notice the truck next to us, hauling 18 tons of steel to God knows where. "The truck driver," I said. "I think he likes you!"

"He'd like any woman putting on a show like this!" you said. "Ooooh... is he jacking off?" you asked with a grin.

When I said yes, you started working your thumb into your pussy, for a full blown fist. You started moaning and thrashing, your body caught in the throes of orgasm. Even the truck driver could hear you scream with pleasure, and, although I couldn't see him below the shoulders, I did see his load fly up and land on the steering wheel.

You laid there, covered in sweat and juices for a few minutes, before turning to a proper seated position. Your dress was still up around your waist, with the straps off of your shoulders. The truck driver and I could both see all that you had to offer, with both beautiful tits hanging out and nothing covering your clean shaven snatch. I waved at him and grinned, he pulled a long sound on the air horn, and you flipped him the bird as you lit your cigarette. As you exhaled that first lung full of nicotine, you turned to me, still smiling, and said "would you take me home and fuck me, already?"

The truck driver blew the horn again as I accelerated past 130 miles an hour, headed for home.

When I pulled off the interstate, I began maneuvering the vette around the side streets as I plead my case.

"Honey, you've had me so worked up for so long, it's never gonna last. This boner wasn't even half gone from the restaurant when you started that show on the highway. You'll be lucky if I can hold out five minutes. Hell, I'm shocked that I didn't cum in my pants!"

You were still gently teasing your clit, with your dress up around your waist and your beautiful breasts glistening under each passing street light. "Aw, you poor thing." You said, grinning as you started pinching your nipples. "Am I too much for you?"

"You just might be, woman. You might." I mumbled as I shifted in my seat. You reached across with your right hand and started stroking me through my pants. You deftly unzipped my fly with one hand, and started stroking my veiny member with fury.

"Pull over. Now!" you ordered, and who was I to question. I hit the brakes hard and wheeled over to the curb.

"Oh shit, babe. This is a Police Station!" I said as I reached for the gear shift, intending to move further down the road. You pushed my hand away from the shifter and turned the key off, leaning closer to whisper in my ear.

"Then you better cum fast, so we don't get arrested." You whispered, then licked my earlobe. You dove face first into my lap, taking my whole cock into your hungry mouth in one fast motion. You bobbed up and down a few times, and I could feel my head hitting the back of your throat with every stroke. Your hand cupped my balls, teasing and tickling them as they tightened. You held me deep and constricted your throat around the head, squeezing it as your tongue swirled around the base of my shaft, your moans sending vibrations of ecstasy down my prick and up my spine.

"Oh, oh God! Oh FUCK!!!" I yelled through gritted teeth as I felt my load gush deep into your throat. You pulled half of my dick out and kept sucking hard, stealing every drop you could get, enjoying your salty cocktail. The load felt so big that I feared you might drown. I just kept cumming and cumming, for what seemed like forever.

You pulled your mouth away from my throbbing cock and turned your face toward mine. There was a long tendril of my juice hanging from your chin when you smiled at me and said "Thank you, sir. May I have another?" then quickly turned and inhaled me to the root again. You squeezed my balls gently as your esophagus massaged the head of my still throbbing member and your tongue teased my shaft. The throbbing turned to tightening, which became spasms almost instantly. I felt another load of my baby batter spew deep in your mouth. I moaned with ecstasy at the heightened feeling. I had never had an orgasm so intense, I guess because I had never had multiple orgasms before. The second load was twice the size of the first, but you swallowed every drop like a champ.

When you rose up, I reached and wiped my cum from your chin, wiping it on my trousers. You laid your head on my shoulder as I started the car, and we drove home like that. Your head on my shoulder, gently stroking my cock with one hand, slowly fingering your pussy with the other, with your tits hanging out for me (and passing motorists) to look at from time to time.

You opened the car door as I pulled into the garage and killed the ignition. I watched, entranced, as you slipped completely out of your dress and stood there fondling your breasts and teasing your clit as the garage door closed. Headlights slithered around the walls of the garage, and illuminated you like a spotlight, as a car turned around in the cul-de-sac. You giggled, hoping the driver got a good look at your toned and tanned body.

You walked around the car as I struggled to get my large frame out of the low riding vette. You grabbed my still semi erect penis, and led me into the house by it. Looking down to watch your shapely ass sway back and forth as you walked, and feeling your gentle tugging as you urged me to come along was all I needed. I was completely engorged and ready to go before we made it across the kitchen.

I grabbed you and spun you around, pinning you against the counter. As I kissed you deeply, our tongues entwined in dance, I shoved my cock between your thighs, dragging the length of my shaft back and forth against your clit. I could feel your warm juices covering me, lubing my boner up for another round of action. I backed up half a step, turned you away from me, and, with one hand on your shoulder, bent you over the marble work surface.

"Yeah, baby." You said as I slid my manhood deep inside your hot, dripping snatch. I put both hands on your shoulders and pulled as I thrust hard, all the way home. I held it deep inside and worked my hips up and down, grinding my pelvis against your firm ass, letting my balls bounce against your love button. You moaned, biting your lip, as I pulled my whole length out and started over, shoving in, grinding up and down, then pulling out. Shoving in, grinding up and down, then pulling out. I did this a few times, then pulled out and stopped. I left you waiting and wanting while I unbuttoned my pants and let them fall to the floor. I knew you were watching over your shoulder, so, as I kicked off my shoes and stepped out of my pants, I grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly. I pulled my shirt off over my head, not bothering to unbutton it, then stroked myself some more, for your enjoyment. Long, slow, deliberate strokes, like my dick was playing peek-a-boo with you. "Baby, pleeeeease" you moaned as I stroked it, teasing you.

I knelt behind you and buried my tongue in that sweet pussy, grinding my chin against your clit. You screamed as you came all over my face, just a few short seconds later, your body tensing and trembling. I stood up and grabbed your hips as I buried my manhood back inside you. I fucked you hard for a few minutes, my hips slapping your ass and leaving red marks on both of us. Then I stopped and used some long, slow, deep strokes for a while. You moaned a "yes" or a "yeah" or an "oooh" with every stroke, and I could feel you tighten around me as your moans got louder. I tightened my grip on your hips and went at it as hard and fast as I could, shoving all of me in with every thrust, my balls slapping your clit with every stroke. Your pussy was pulsating as you screamed in another orgasm, louder than the first. I could feel your juices dripping from my balls.

When you finished cumming, I pulled out, pulled you off of the counter, and led you to the living room. I pushed you backwards onto the couch, in a sitting position, and grabbed the remote. As I stood in front of you, trying to dial up your favorite porno movie on the DVR, your lips found my cock and your tongue licked your juices from it.

"I love the taste of pussy on you" you said, then gently pulled me into your waiting mouth. Your mouth worked me, gently sucking and stroking, while I finished with the remote. I pulled back and watched you play with you clit for a few minutes, then got on my knees in front of you and slid my raging boner back into your steamy cunt. Your eyes rolled back as a smile crept across your face as I slid inside.

"Hey! You're not watching the movie!" I said, joking.

"Fuck you. Fuck ME!" you replied. I braced my hands against the back of the couch and extended my legs out behind me. You wrapped your legs around my thighs, tilting your pelvis up toward mine, making sure you were getting all of me. I started pumping quick and rhythmically, pushing all the way in, then rotating my hips up to grind your clit, then pulling out. You grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me in harder as these three phase thrusts got faster and faster.

You were almost singing "Oh yes! Oh God! Fuck me! Oh yes! Oh God! Fuck me!" when I felt my scrotum tighten and my rod begin to throb and pulsate. I could feel your vaginal muscles squeezing my member as I pumped harder and faster and deeper. You grabbed your ankles and spread your legs wide. Your back arched, your eyes rolled back, your body writhed and spasmed beneath me as you scream "Yes! Yes! Oh God! Fuck YES! YES! OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!" Your pussy clinched my cock as I buried my love load deep inside you, yelling "Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuuck YEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!"

Sweat was dripping from both of us as I kept stroking until my cock stopped spasming. You collapsed back onto the couch, and I on top of you, our bodies locked in a loving embrace. We lay like that for a while. You looked surprised when I reached down and wrapped your legs around me again. I put my arms around you, and you put yours around my neck as I picked you up off of the couch, my love muscle still deep inside you, twitching.

"What're you doi..." you started to ask, but I cut you off.

I smiled and said "Round two. Upstairs." As I carried you toward the bedroom, bouncing you on my half erect cock with each step.

"Oh, yes, sir!" you said. "Damn, I love you." You mumbled as you put your head on my shoulder.