Dinner & A Limousine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You release my manhood from your warm mouth. Clean as when we first began to play. You lean back against the seat. I watch as you swallow a couple of times as you smile at me. I lean down and kiss your sexy lips. Tasting alittle of me and you on them. You lift back up and sit in the seat. I follow and sit beside you again.

As you sit there, you use your fingers to scoop the come still on your breasts and lick your fingers til the remnants are gone. You tell me I taste sweet as I return the compliment as I say that you do too. You tell me that it was a wonderful evening together and that you had fun and would love to do this again. I agree as you pick up the phone and tell the driver to head back to the restaurant.

As I start to get dressed, you continue to sit there not making the attempt to cover yourself back up instead you decide to wait so that I can admire your body for the drive back. You look so sexy tonight Susan, I am honored to be in your presence.

Once back at the restaurant, I lean into you and kiss you one last time. I thank you for a wonderful evening and that I hope that we do this again. You say yes that it will happen once again and many more times. I rub your thighs one more times before the door is opened and I make my way out. I turn to look back at you as you sit there exposed for the driver to see then smile and wave to me.

As I watch the limo drive off, I can only imagine spending the night with you and having you all to myself for a weekend if possible. As I drive home I find myself even more aroused as I think back on my tongue inside your walls and how you tasted. It's a taste that defines class and elegance.

12