Dinner and a Movie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned around and faced the screen and slowly sat down on him. There was some slight stretching, like always, but not nearly as bad, and my body has had a long time to get ready for this. I have been looking forward to this since I didn't put my underwear on, feeling him inside me just makes me so happy, it makes me feel so close to him, and once my vagina calms down a little bit after the initial insertion, it feels amazing too. I put one of his hands to my boob, and the other one to my clitoris. As he is playing with my nipple through my dress and his other hand is playing with me down there, just everything is feeling amazing. He knows exactly how I love it, and he has almost a sixth sense of when I want certain things to stop. So just when my nipple was starting to get sore and no longer like his roughness with it, he just stopped that and just held my whole boob. It was so comforting, and loving. And I know he wasn't upset about it. I was just slightly moving on top of him, almost like I was grinding myself into him, and something about that just felt amazing to me. I didn't really want the fast in and out sex. I want something different here. I want something that just incase someone looks around won't be incredibly obvious of what were doing.

As I sat on him rocking, feeling him in me and loving all of it, his hands were rubbing my clit in just the right ways, I could feel my pleasure levels rising, more and more and as they did my movements got more and more random, and he definitely noticed. He didn't complain when my body all of a sudden lifted off of him and slid back down, And neither did I. Just something about feeling him moving inside me makes it all feel better and much more intense, he must be riding up against my G-spot, because I can swear my whole body is starting to feel the pleasure. I move his hand away from my clit and up to my other boob because I want this to be just his penis that gives me this orgasm. He slides his hands into my dress and plays with my nipples directly and his skin makes it feel so much better than when it was through my dress. His gentle pinching and rolling them around feels wonderful. I start to forget that I'm in public with all the pleasure, but the loud noises of the movie remind me, and mask any slight sounds and heavy breathing from us.

As the pleasure rises and rises inside me I move more and more up and down his penis, I can swear that I can feel the ridges of the tip of his penis rubbing inside me, but whatever it is, it feels heavenly. I start to notice his hips moving with me and I can tell he is getting close to another orgasm, which I don't think I want him to get before I get mine. So I reach down and squeeze his balls just a little bit to hopefully give him just enough pain that he cant get there as soon, but not too much that his penis shrinks away before I get there.

I speed up and make his penis rub more and more on me, the whole feeling of it is getting more and more intense, I don't want it to end, I don't want this pleasure to go away, but I want to get this orgasm that I feel could happen at any second. I hear his breathing deepening in my ear, and I know that he is going to orgasm again, I just hope my bouncing will get me there first.

Just as the flood gates holding back my orgasm released it I could feel him twitching and flexing inside and under me, but all I could focus on was my body, I couldn't control it. It was bouncing very erratically and I could feel wave after wave of pleasure coursing through my whole body, it wasn't just my vagina, but it was every single millimetre of my whole body. From my vagina it waved out, down to the tips of my toes and out to the ends of my fingertips, and I could swear that it was rushing down every strand of hair on my head. It was the most massive orgasm of my life, I don't know if I let out a little moan or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if I did. I

slowed my bouncing on him until I came to a stop, and I just sat there spent, not sure what to do at that point, he seemed pretty spent too as I could feel his penis shrinking very slowly inside of me. His breathing was very heavy, but starting to return to normal. Once the orgasm had fully left me, I realized that I wasn't completely fully spent, my hormones were still intense, they weren't done yet. They wanted more, I whispered back to him, "want to go again?" He laughed as he said "I can certainly try for another one, and if it doesn't happen I'm sure I can find a way to get you there anyways." he finished saying that flicking his tongue.

I received that message loud and clear, and if my vagina wasn't already drenched from the sex we just had it would be now, his tongue always is amazing feeling on me. I didn't bring another condom with me though I hadn't planned on this, but maybe feeling just his penis inside me would be even better. We took off the old one and grabbed a separate kleenex to take the rest of his sperm off of him, and then guided him right back inside me.

The feel of his bare penis was very different than that of the condom on it, and it was much better too, it hit me in the best spots, causing the perfect amount of friction, and my vagina enjoyed all of it, there was no stretching, all it was, was pure pleasure. It was something so carnal so sexual so amazing, so pure, nothing in between us, we were completely 100% connected. Just the raw intensity of feeling him made it feel amazing.

I could already feel my second orgasm starting to grow inside of me, and I didn't want to lose it so I moved one of his hands off of my nipples and down to my clit, and automatically the sensations got more and more intense, god he is good at this, he just knows exactly what I want and when to do it best, out of nowhere the pleasure flooded through me and I had my second orgasm I don't know if he noticed or not though because he didn't pick up the pace or slow down at all. I'm sure he felt it though because my vagina was flexing a lot through that, and even though I had literally just got past that orgasm, I could feel my next one building up, and this one felt like it was going to be even bigger than the first one, his penis was hitting me in the perfect spot and his hands were teasing me perfectly, both my nipple and my clit. As I was just seconds away from the mind blowing orgasm his penis starting thrusting inside of me and I could feel his hot sperm being shot inside me, something about it felt so right, so hot, so good, but not in pleasurable way to get me closer in fact it distracted me from my orgasm enough for it to slide away, but I still wanted it so I got up and got him to kneel next to the seat as I moved to the edge of it and put my very wet vagina in his face.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was getting just as much of his liquids on him as mine, but I didn't care, I wanted my orgasm, "use your fingers inside me too" I whispered, "I still want you inside me! " as his finger slid in, his mouth clamped down on my vagina, his fingers could do things in me that his penis couldn't, and his mouth could do things his fingers couldn't. So my orgasm was very quickly coming back, and again as it was just seconds away he pulled his mouth off of me to spit out some liquids probably sperm but I wasn't going to have my orgasm be taken away from me again, so I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him back to me, and I wasn't letting go.

I know he enjoys being there as much as I enjoy him there, especially when I give him no other option, so I laid back a little more still holding him to me but far enough back to make sure that he was hitting ALL the right spots. And as the orgasm was coming over me he slurped up all of it, obviously my liquids had gotten rid of his because he was enjoying eating it all. His "mmm's" started to get a little louder but the end of the movie was really loud so I just stayed there enjoying him enjoying me and trying to recover from that orgasm.

As he got back up to his seat the credits started rolling down the screen so he very quickly put his penis away and I slid my boobs back inside my dress and put my coat on to make sure there was no accidents. "We should watch movies like that more often babe, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed that one." I said to him, and he smiled and lovingly agreed.

12