Dinner and Dessert

Story Info
Food for thought.
1.2k words
3.78
31.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a pleasant day, so I decided to go for a walk in the park, which I did just for a little while, but it was getting warmer, and I was getting to hot, so I looked around for a nice spot,, which I found under a tall tree, from there I could see almost everything, after a little while I took out my note pad and pencil and began to write, every now and then I looked up, looked around, kids were playing, mums were chatting, and a friend with his friend was walking towards me, they smiled and my friend introduced his friend, and they both sat by me, we chatted for a little while, time was slipping by.

I turned to my friend, I have to go back to the house now, would you both like to come back for coffee, they agreed, so we took a slow walk back, chatting all the time, once we reached my home, I lead them into the kitchen, were they both took a seat, I put the kettle on and prepared the cups, and placed them on the side, the kettle boiled and I added it to the cups, then placing each cup in front of my friends, I sat down with them and we chatted more, it had been a pleasant time with the guys, and to be honest it felt cosy, time was drawing on and I asked if they would like to stay for dinner, they said yes and helped me prepare the food and table, it was only a chicken salad so did not take long before we were all sat down and eating.

During the meal, my friend asked what we could have for dessert, I said I would look in the fridge once finished, his friend started to smile, I got up from the table and placed my plate into the sink, I asked to be excused for a moment, and left to go to the bathroom, I was not long but when I got back to them, all the plates were washed and stacked up on the side, the table was cleared, my friend approached me, and started to whisper in my ear, he smiled at me then at his friend.

I left them and went upstairs, I changed in to a summery dress, but I left off the underwear, I smiled as I brushed my hair, and left it loose around my shoulders, once finished I went back to the guys, they were sitting once more at the table, now for desert I said, I walked towards the fridge, I took out a tub of strawberries, some melon balls, kiwi and cherries, I placed them on a chopping board and began to chop them or slice them, and placed in a large bowl, then I took out the fridge some cream, I had whipped earlier, I left them on the side, and told the guys they could help them selves to whatever they wanted.

My friend grabbed me and pushed me onto the table, he slowly took of my dress, and I laid there naked, they both got the fruit bowl and began to cover my body with the fruit, then my friend placed a cherry in my pussy, slowly they added the cream, then one stood at my head the other stood at my feet, the one at my head placed a silk scarf around my eyes, once that was done then my hands and then feet were tied to the legs of the table, now I did not know which one was doing what, but they both started to lick and eat the fruit and cream from my body.

I began to wriggle with the sensations I was feeling, but all the time there was one guy at my head and the other at my feet, I was beginning to get hot with the excitement, I heard them say, she is beginning to get wet down here, I guess they then both went to my feet, and I could feel there fingers touching and exploring me, but neither entered my juicy pussy, and I could still feel the cherry there, now hands were wandering all over my body, touching and caressing me, kissing and licking me, my breasts were beginning to harden at the touch, my pussy was getting more wet, then one of them climbed up onto the table, and straddled my body, minding not to hurt me, and I could feel the head of his cock, sweeping lightly across my lips, my tongue touching it every now and then, till he placed it in my mouth, so I began to suck on him.

Meanwhile the other guy, was beginning to lick my pussy lips, around and around, then I could feel him begin to suck on me, and the cherry must have popped into his mouth, as it was replaced with his tongue, after a while he was in deep, with his tongue and he added a couple of fingers, as he was doing this I was sucking harder on the guy who was in my mouth, I could hear the guy moaning, and he began to move in time as I sucked on him, I could feel him throbbing, he slowly withdrew from my mouth, and the guy who was licking and finger fucking me stopped to, I don’t know but I think they then both swapped places, as the guy in my mouth although he was very hard he was slightly bigger than the guy previously.

Then I was being licked and finger fucked again and I was sucking on this new hard cock by this time I was so excited the guy now doing me had me orgasm and as I did, so the guy in my mouth he began to throb too, only he did not withdraw, he started to move more quickly in my mouth, then I orgasmed again, and as I did so did he, and he tasted real good, the guy at my pussy was licking up all my juices, once he had finished he got down from the table, and he started fondling my breasts, and the guy who was at the bottom, opened my legs as much as he could and slowly entered his hard cock in me, and began pumping me hard and fast.

All the time I was being caressed and fucked and again I was reaching the stage of orgasm again, he was throbbing deep inside me, and my moans began to get louder, I climaxed with a passion and so did he, as pumped me harder and harder, he released all his hot cum inside of me, when they both had finished they stopped, and left me there tied and blind, after a short while they untied me and removed the blind fold, they were both dressed and they were both sat at the table as I sat up, they handed my dress, I slipped off the table and put my dress back on, I smiled and asked if they liked the desert, they both smiled and nodded yes, I don’t know which one did what, but it was amazing, and we all were full up. Dinner and desert the best we 3 have ever had…