Dinner & Drinks With... Ch. 02

Story Info
Neighbor couple visits for second round of fun.
1.2k words
4.14
60.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 10/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1hotwife
1hotwife
16 Followers

Dinner & Drinks With The Neighbors Ch. 02

It was late in the evening and Ray and Samantha were visiting. We had since finished dinner and imbibed a number of drinks. Ray and I had suspected the wives were up to something. We were not entirely surprised when they told us they had something planned for us.

Samantha ordered us to strip down and take seats on opposite ends of the couch. Once we had undressed and assumed our respective corners Bebe positioned a chair in front of the couch. Samantha settled in between us.

Bebe announced "we are gonna give you guys a show, and if you stroke your cocks for us we might even let you fuck us."

Bebe sat on the chair, legs spread, and began massaging her breasts. She slipped a hand in her shorts and began rubbing her clit. I could see a bit of her pussy peeking out us. She then lifted her shirt high to expose one of her glorious breasts while pinching her reddish nipple. She stood, slipped her shorts off, and returned to her position. This time, however, she began slipping a finger in to her crimson cunt. She moaned as she penetrated herself. She then started working her clit with one hand as she finger fucked herself. After a few minutes of masturbating before us she stood and peeled off her shirt.

Bebe said to Samantha "it's your turn, for a while."

Bebe then order Ray and I to "stroke your cocks for us."

Samantha and Bebe exchanged places as Ray and I happily obliged our wives.

Samantha said "good boys, maybe Bebe will help you stroke those magnificent cocks."

Samantha slipped her shorts off and took a seat. She immediately spread her thighs revealing her light brown flesh. She slowly started to rub her clit. She sank a finger in to her wet pussy and gently moaned. She then began to rub her little brown asshole. She pushed a finger tip in to her contracted ass and exhaled a cry of pleasure.

Bebe asked "do you like our show so far?"

I responded "absolutely."

Ray responded "hell yes."

As Samantha continued to penetrate herself, Bebe gripped each of our cocks and began stroking.

"Oh, you guys are so hard" Bebe stated.

"I have to have a cock in my mouth" Bebe announced as she went down on Ray's shaft.

Bebe began bobbing on Ray's meat, samantha continued fucking herself, and I began fingering Bebe's pussy as I rubbed my cock.

This continued on for a while until Bebe withdrew Ray from her mouth, turned around, looked me in the eyes, and told me "I need to feel you in my mouth."

She proceeded to go down on my shaft as I ran my fingers through her dirty blonde hair. Ray took over finger fucking her cunt ahile pounding on his cock. Samantha, now two knuckles deep in her ass, continued pleasuring herself.

After a few minutes Bebe rose up and suggested to Samantha that she "get the toy."

Bebe disappeared in to the hallway and amoment later returned. She returned with a huge Cyberskin dildo in hand. Samantha moved from the chair to the couch. Bebe affixed the suction cup base of the toy to the chair. She had brought a small bottle of lube out with her. She drizzled lubricant on the pale fake cock. She took both hands and stroked the shaft, lubing it up, like she was performing a hand job. She stood over the chair, holding on to the back rest, and positioned the opening of her pussy against the head of the dildo. With her ass towards us she pushed down, letting out a squeak of pain as she impaled herself. Gradually she worked the full lenght in and was gripping the big cock with her snug flesh. I looked on as the toy expanded her. Everyone was getting off masturbating.

When she had established a steady rythm she asked me "do you like what you see baby."

I responded "you know I like to watch you fuck."

She asked me "do you want to see me fuck and suck?"

I answered "yeah, I think you need some cock in your mouth."

Samantha said to Ray "it's time for us to watch Bebe suck you off."

Ray stood and moved in front of Bebe ordering her to "suck my cock."

Bebe pursed fer lips on the head of Ray's cock. She slowly slid over his lenght. She looked so damn hot fucking a huge dildo, sucking cock, and rubbing her clit. Her body began to shudder as an orgasm crashed over her, moans muffled by cock. It didn't take long for Ray to explode. He began to grunt as he exploded shotting his cum in my wife's throat. She took every drop he had to offer.

Ray, limp, now fell back to the couch as Bebe lifted herself off the dildo as she stated "it's your turn to ride Sam."

Samantha and Bebe exchanged places. Samantha mounted the and forced her flesh around the girth. She eased it in much slower but eventually established a rythm.

Samantha asked "so what do you think of my pussy being spread so wide?"

Ray answered, dick twitching back to life now, "the only thing better is watching you fuck a real cock."

Samantha, massaging her clit, responded "don't worry, you'll get to see that and you'll have Bebe on your dick so Mark can watch her fuck a real flesh and blood cock, too."

At this moment Samantha shuddered with an orgasmic moan as she shouted "ohhh, Mark I need to wrap my mouth around your cock now."

I happily obliged. I moved in front of Samantha so she could have me in her mouth. She began bobbing on my cock hard and fast. I was already close to cumming so it didn't take long for me ignite. I filled her mouth yet she swallowed nearly evey drop. I moved back to the couch as Samantha dismounted. Bebe climbed over top of Ray.

Samantha sat between us and said to me "your wife is gonna fuck my husband now."

Ray's dick was only half hard but Bebe was still able to slide down on it. Her pussy was gaping from fucking the dildo, otherwise, I don't think he would have slid in. Bebe began fucking Ray and quickly he returned to full salute.

Samantha, watching the action, said to me "that looks so hot every time."

Samantha then turned to me and ordered "you have to get hard again so I can ride you while watching them fuck."

My dick was beginning to reinflate. When it was half erect, even though I thought I wasn't rigid enough yet, Samantha mounted me and easily slid me in to her gaping juicy cunt. Loose and wet she still felt fantastic. I began sucking on her nipples, as Ray had already done with Bebe, and watched as Samantha rode my stiffening meat. My attention was divided between the wives. Bebe looked magnificent riding Ray but Samantha was sharing the incredible pleasure of her flesh with me. I enjoyed both watching my wife and feeling Ray's wife.

Ray began to groan as Bebe reacted by saying "fill me up baby, give it to me."

Ray unloaded his balls inside my wife and I was about to do the same to his wife. I began to vocalize that primal male orgasmic grunt.

Samantha ordered "shoot your hot cum inside me."

The wave crashed over me and I coated Samantha's inner flesh.

Bebe said "that was great. We will have to plan another dinner like this."

1hotwife
1hotwife
16 Followers