Dinner at the Neighbor's

Story Info
Salad isn't the only thing that gets eaten.
2.3k words
4.54
175.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eddie spent most of the rest of that day reliving the most amazing experience of his life. He had cum before but never like THAT. In his wildest imagination he would not have thought his sexy next door neighbor, Cecilia, would have even offered to suck his young cock let alone swallow his cum right at her kitchen table. Eddie loved his mom but at this moment he was hoping her trip would take several extra days. Cecilia had promised to show him all sorts of new things. He could hardly wait until dinner was ready.

The afternoon drug on and when Cecilia FINALLY called Eddie for dinner he sped into the kitchen. He noticed the empty table and looked at his hostess with confusion in his eyes.

“We are dining like adults tonight, Eddie,” Cecilia explained when she saw his confusion. She took his hand and led him into the formal dining room. Eddie had always eaten in the more casual setting of the kitchen. He didn’t even realize his neighbor’s house HAD a dining room. “You have a seat and I’ll be back in a few minutes. I just need to change real quick,” Cecilia cooed as she slipped out of the room.

Eddie sat uncomfortably in his chair. He squirmed and slid around impatiently waiting for his teacher to return. He wanted to learn everything she had to teach him. He already had a stirring in his groin. He wasn’t hard yet but he knew it wouldn’t take long.

When Cecilia returned to the dining room it was everything Eddie could do not to blow his load right then and there. His cock jumped to full height at the sight of his dinner companion standing in the doorway. Cecilia wore a silky black dress that barely contained those gorgeous orbs that fascinated Eddie so. Her breasts spilled over the top and it was so short Eddie was sure he could see her ass cheek below the hem. She obviously wore no panties and Eddie could see the top of her thigh high stockings well below the hemline.

“You like?” Cecilia asked as she twirled in front of Eddie.

“Uh, uh, uh,” was all Eddie could get out.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Cecilia giggled as she leaned over Eddie. The top of her dress fell open and Eddie got a full shot of her heaving breasts just before he felt her hot lips against his. He was still taking in the view as she kissed him deeply and passionately. He relaxed into her kiss and soon their tongues were dancing like old friends.

Eddie was still unsure of himself when the kiss broke. He couldn’t take his eyes of those marvelous tits but he felt he should say something or….something. “Wow,” was the best he could finally get out.

“Thank you. That was the effect I was going for,” Cecilia said as she seated herself across the table from her young guest.

“Wow,” Eddie managed again. “I mean, I never, I don’t…WOW”

“It’s ok. I understand. This is all new to you. I promise you’ll have a great time. Just relax and enjoy your dinner. Tonight I will show you things you never even dreamed of.”

The two of them sat silently enjoying their salads. Cecilia went to the kitchen after each course and brought back the next. Eventually small talk took Eddie’s mind of the events at hand. His cock, however, had a mind of its own. The throbbing had reached unbearably proportions by dessert time.

“What would you like for dessert?” his hostess asked him when all of the dinner dishes were cleared.

Eddie paused for a moment before answering. He knew his neighbor wanted to show him “things”. He wasn’t sure how forward he should be. After a few seconds he answered, “you?” rather unsteadily.

“Excellent choice!” Cecilia mewed as she stood up from her place across the table. Eddie thought she would come around to him but instead she climbed onto the table and started crawling across it. “Would you like dessert here or on the patio?”

“H-h-h-here, I guess,” Eddie stammered. He wasn’t sure WHAT was coming next but he was sure he was going to enjoy it. His cock screamed to get out but he wanted to wait until just the right moment.

Cecilia stopped at the edge of the table and kissed her toy again. This time Eddie was into it and kissed back with everything he had. When they broke the kiss they were both breathless.

“Well,” Cecilia sighed. “You’re catching on nicely. Have you ever seen a pussy before, Eddie?”

“Not in real life. Just in pictures,” he managed.

Cecilia swung her legs over the edge of the table and dropped her feet in Eddie’s lap. She casually opened them, allowing Eddie an unobstructed view to her lace lined, smooth shaven honey pot. She took two fingers and slowly slid them between her lips, opening them to his young stare. Eddie’s gulp echoed throughout the house.

“Would you like to touch it,” she teased.

“C-c-c-could I?”

“Of course dear. You can do ANYTHING you want tonight.” Cecilia let her lips go and leaned back on her elbows allowing her young stud complete access. Eddie reached out with his finger and slid it along her moist slit. His moans replaced the gulp from earlier.

“It’s so smooth,” he whispered in awe.

“I shaved it just for you. I think it eats better that way.” Eddie looked at her in confusion. “Have you never heard of someone eating pussy before?”

“I guess so. I never really knew what they meant though,” Eddie admitted, blushing.

Cecilia sat back up and kissed his forehead. “Don’t be embarrassed, baby. I’ll teach you everything you need to know. By the time your mother comes back you’ll be the best lover in town. Take your time. Slide your finger inside,” she instructed as she leaned back again.

Eddie followed her instructions and felt the velvety walls of her pussy suck his finger deep inside. Cecilia let out a low moan and Eddie stopped, paralyzed. “It’s ok, baby. You’re doing great. It feels really good.”

“You’re telling me?” Eddie replied. “I’ve never felt anything so cool! It feels like you are sucking on my finger. How do you do THAT?”

“It’s a female secret, honey. Do you like it?”

“Hell, yes. It’s unreal.”

“Just imagine when you get your dick in there.” Eddie stopped again, this time to let the throbbing in his dick subside. He could imagine those walls sucking his cock deeper and deeper and he was about to blow it right there. “It’s ok. We have ALL night,” Cecilia cooed again.

Eddie regained what little composure he had and began sliding his finger in and out ever so slowly. “That’s it, baby. Fuck me with your finger. Slide it faster,” Cecilia urged. Eddie followed her cue and began pumping faster. Cecilia began to toss her head from side to side. She was moaning and begging Eddie not to stop.

Eddie could smell the musky odor emanating from the wet cunt on the table in front of him. It was intoxicating. He leaned over to get a better whiff just as Cecilia raised her hips from the table. Eddie ended up with his face buried in her sopping cunt. Instinctively his tongue slid out and captured the sweetness dripping in front of him.

“OH YES, baby!! That’s it. Eat my pussy!” Cecilia demanded. Not wanting to disappoint, Eddie slid his tongue deeper between her nether lips. Cecilia grabbed the back of his head and bucked against his inexperienced probing. Eddie slid his fingers from her hole and wrapped both hands around her hips to hold on as the mature woman from next door fucked against his face to reach her orgasm.

“I’M CUMMING, BABY!! Don’t stop!” Cecilia howled as she arched her back and thrust her hips even tighter against his face. “YES! YES! YES! YES!” she screamed as pleasure overtook her senses.

Eddie held on for dear life sucking and licking at the thrashing cunt in his grasp. His cock jumped at every word. Just when he thought he was going to drown in her pussy juice, Cecilia let go of his head and let out a long sigh.

“Damn! That was incredible, Eddie. Are you sure you’ve never done that before?”

“Honest. I’ve never even seen one in real life before,” Eddie admitted, turning a deep shade of red again.

“Well, you certainly did an amazing job, baby. I can hardly wait to feel your cock throbbing between my legs,” Cecilia said as she scooted towards the edge of the table and leaned over for another kiss. Eddie returned the kiss but then he pulled away.

“What’s the matter, baby?”

“Nothing!” he blurted out. “Trust me nothing is wrong,” he repeated more casually the second time.

“Then why did you pull away?”

“I…uh…I”

“Go ahead, baby. You can have ANYTHING you want,” she reassured him.

“Can I see THEM?” he asked, bashfully.

“See who?” Cecilia asked, teasing him. She knew good and well what he wanted to see but she wanted to hear him ask for them.

“Your boobs?” Eddie blurted again. More blushing.

“Of course you can, baby. All you have to do is ask.”

“May I see your beautiful tits, Cecilia?”

Cecilia stood between Eddie and the table forcing him to slide his chair back. She reached behind herself and undid the zipper that held the skimpy little dress in place. Once the zipper was undone, the dress fell to the floor. Eddie gasped. His gaze going from one to the next. He wanted to reach out and touch them but even with everything that had transpired he was nervous.

“May I touch them?” he asked nervously as he looked from the mesmerizing breasts to Cecilia’s sexy hazel eyes.

“Of course you can, baby. You can even kiss them if you like.”

Eddie was reaching for them as she spoke and stopped midway there. He looked up at her for reaffirmation. She just shook her head and placed her hand on the back of his head to encourage him. That was all Eddie needed. He reached out and grabbed a swollen melon in each hand. He kissed first one then the other. He flicked the nipple with his tongue and then slid it into his mouth. He moaned as he suckled at the object of hi fantasies. He finally released them as the throbbing in his young cock was more than he could stand.

“Cecilia?”

“Yes, dear.”

“I, uh, I need some help. Like this morning,” Eddie stammered.

“Do you want me to suck your cock again or would you rather sink it deep inside my hot pussy and fuck me hard?” Cecilia’s straight forward raunchy talk put him over the edge. Eddie stood up and undid his fly. His aching hard cock jumped at the chance for freedom. He hissed from the feeling of the cool air against his raging hard on.

“Let’s fuck,” he growled, his innocence forgotten in the wake of his animalistic lust.

“I like the way you think,” she hissed back at him. Eddie stepped her back towards the table and when her ass cheeks were touching, he lifted and laid her on the table. She threw her legs over his shoulders, providing him with a straight forward shot into the depths of her love tunnel.

“OH MY GOD!” Eddie growled as his cock sunk in to the hilt on his first stroke.

“Stop for just a sec, honey. Just enjoy the feeling for a minute then you’ll do better,” Cecilia encouraged. Truth be told that first stroke and taken her breath away too. This young man was hung well for his age and she was still trembling for the orgasm he had eaten her to.

Eddie took the opportunity to suck on her nipples again. She could feel his cock throbbing and was glad she had sucked him off earlier or he would have been done already. After paying equal attention to each tit Eddie slid his hard cock almost all the way out of the dripping cunt. Cecilia clenched her twat muscles and sucked him back in. This time he didn’t stop to regroup. He slid back out and slammed his way deeper again.

Cecilia might have thought she was teaching him some things but right now Eddie was in control. He pumped in and out faster and harder. His balls slapped against her naked ass and he could feel the nylon from her stockings rubbing on his thighs. He was sure the top of his head was going to blow right off. He grabbed her thighs and sank in deeper. He couldn’t get enough and pounded for all he was worth. He was off in his own world when he heard Cecilia cumming again.

“YES! YES! YES!!” she screamed out again. He thrust in as deep as he could and lost all control. He was sure the end of his dick had just flown off when his seed burst forth and coated the insides of her cunt. He drove deeper and deeper until he had deposited every last drop. Exhausted, he fell back into the chair leaving a trail from her soaking pussy to his enraged head.

Cecilia sat up and looked at him. “Baby, THAT was incredible! Just imagine what you can do with some practice.”

“WOW!” was all he could get out as he gasped for air.

“Wow, indeed. Maybe staying here won’t be so bad after all,” she teased.

“I think it’ll be all right,” he replied as he came over and kissed his new found lover, taking her tongue in his throat and fondling her heaving chest. He might be staying for only a few days but he was going to make the best of those days.