Dinner At The Sorority House

Story Info
A young woman goes through sorority rush.
1.1k words
4.05
31.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire and Margaret (you remember them from the bar?) have invited me to dinner at their sorority house. Apparently this is a test to see if I’m fit to be a sister. This little game seems harmless, and it’s so hilarious I’m going along with it. Nobody’s actually asked if I’m a student so it’s not like a lie, right? Anyway getting dressed for dinner, there’s a little fashion crisis due to my vagueness on sorority etiquette. Should I wear panties? How about my remote control vibrator? The panties and vibrator stay at home. I go with a nice conservative black dress, thigh-high dark stockings, and against all my principles, a bra. Oh yeah, I shave my pussy to make sure it’s nice and smooth just in case. I hear sorority girls hate to get pubies stuck in their teeth.

At the house Margaret meets me at the door and says I look great. We go to her room for a drink, where Claire mixes us all apple martinis. After a couple of those babies charming is my middle name.

There’s a cocktail thing before dinner so I get to meet some other girls. The president of the sorority comes over with her boyfriend. He’s cute she is too, but seems like an utter and complete bitch. In spite of her attitude, I give her a warm smile. She wanders over to meet with other prospects in attendance. The boy stays to chat with me. He could be a swimming or track jock, with a nice body. I’m not averse to guys, but my preference is girls; they smell better.

To break the ice, I tell him I’m not wearing panties. Only briefly taken aback, he states his interest in confirming this piece of information. We discuss alternative approaches to the problem. I could pull my dress up and show him, but he suggests another plan, which seems like more fun, and less troublesome. The girls are having a meeting after dinner so we will have some free time. Meeting in Margaret’s room is the obvious solution. He smiles and saunters back to the pres’ side.

Dinner is fine and, best of all, short. The non-members are asked to leave. The door to Margaret’s room isn’t locked; I sit in her comfy chair, cross my legs showing a little thigh above my stockings.

When he shows up, I say, “Make yourself at home.” He sits on the bed. There’s a glaze of sweat on his upper lip; he senses this is a dangerous situation. I give him my electric smile. “I’ll show you mine, but you show me yours first.” He doesn't hesitate. Standing, he unzips, loosens his belt and drops his trousers. He’s wearing tight, gray boxer briefs so his cock is nicely outlined. Well, well, I like what I see. He slides the briefs off, showing the real thing. It’s a whopper. “Mind if I touch?” Being a man of few words, he only shakes his head. I stand beside him and grasp it with my right hand, stroking it gently until it is fully erect. Then I tickle the tip with my fingers. Still playing with it I look up at him and say, “Very nice, thank you for sharing.

“Ok here’s mine, you’ve earned a peek,” I say while unzipping my dress and letting it drop to the floor. I Slip my bra off and stand nude, except for my heels, in front of him then move close enough so his penis is touching me. I take it in my hand again and stroke it.

“Mmmm,” he moans proving he does speak. Slipping it between my labia I massage my clit a little just to get myself involved. I kneel and explore the big boy with my tongue and lips.

“If I suck your cock will you eat my pussy?” He readily agrees. I play with his balls; slip my tongue into the opening of his cock. I lift it and run my tongue from his balls to the head, then take it into my mouth as far as I can. I slide it in and out, lingering at the head sucking on that tender, sensitive part.

I move my fingers back between his thighs, reaching up for his asshole. Slide my middle finger in just a bit, he tenses then his hips move toward me trying to fuck my mouth. His cock is quite red engorged with blood ready to explode. With my finger I fuck his tight little asshole, as he moans. I can tell he’s never been here before. I remove my finger, stand and take one of his nipples in my mouth making it hard with my tongue. The other I pinch with my fingers and massage. I back away; he looks startled. I sit on the chair draping one leg over each arm.

“Suck me.” Obediently he moves between my legs.

“I’ve never done this before.”

“I’m an excellent teacher.” I show him my clit. “Right there sweetie, and slowly please.” God there is nothing like a tongue in the right spot. “That’s good; go easy, gentle that’s it. You learn fast.” I’m seriously wet. “Just a little higher; faster yeah ok like that, mmm.” I touch my left nipple; this ain’t bad for a boy. He’s noisy but competent. I may let him fuck me. “How would you feel about sliding your cock into me?”

He rises from his work and smiles. His lips and chin shine with my juices. Leaning forward, I kiss him licking my wetness savoring my own smells mingled with his. God I love this shit. His cock is inside me warm and hard and big. His hips attacking, I thrust back at him wrapping my legs around his waist. We fall to the floor; I roll on top now fucking him. I feel him release inside me. I stroke my clit as I hump him faster and faster. Now it’s my turn. I won’t go into the details, but suffice it to say, “Holy shit.”

I collapse and fall off of him. Lying on the floor staring at the ceiling I’m thinking, this is so fucking sweet. Smiling to myself, I wonder how this will affect my chances of getting in the sorority. Giggling I say, “Shit I forgot to lock the door.” He jumps to his feet. “Just kidding babe...” Hmm, yes life is interesting and good. He stands over me grinning, his cock semi-soft and his face still wet. Nice, he has a sense of humor. I wonder if the pres knows she has such a gem.