Dinner Date

Story Info
After dinner, master shows his real colors.
1.6k words
4.1
16.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a really long day at work. My feet were killing me, traffic was horrible, and I had stained my favorite shirt. All in all, not one of my finer days. I was driving through the roads of the neighborhood, making it to the house deepest into the little villa, where I lived.

I pulled up in the driveway and gathered my things, just wanting some relaxation. What I got was far far better. I walked in and immediately smelled the aroma of cheese sauce and grilled chicken. I sat my things down and went to investigate.

"Hey babe," said my fiance Victor in his funny little Russian accent. He may have been Russian by birth, but he spoke damn fine English. In fact, most people didn't even know he wasn't American. "We haven't had a date night for ourselves recently, so I thought you might like one." He pulled a pan out from the oven and in it was a sizzling dish of chicken alfredo, something he knew to be my favorite.

"You're the best babe. I'm going to go get out of these clothes if you don't mind."

"Of course not! You go change, and dinner will be on the table when you get back."

I went to our bedroom and changed out of my work clothes, and into some sweatpants and a tank top. They may not have been the nicest clothes I had, but they were comfortable and Victor was all about comfortable.

I walked into the dining room and sit down across the short table from Victor, smelling the Italian scent that filled the air. He smiled at me and I beamed back.

As we ate, we talked about different things. What had happened at work that day, how we want to renovate the house, and most importantly our upcoming wedding.

When we were done, I began cleaning up dishes. Victor offered to help but I denied the offer. He had cooked it. It was only fair that I cleaned up. I walked over to the sink and began scrubbing the dishes off, still pondering the venue we would use for our wedding.

Out of nowhere, I feel a cold piece of leather slip around my neck and I hear (or rather, feel, because I understood the breaths more than the words) "Get on your knees and remember your rules." My lips creep into a grin as I begin taking off my shirt and sweatpants, leaving me completely bare and exposed to the small amount of heat still radiating from the oven. Rule #1, when my collar goes on, my clothes go off. I kneel down and hold my wrists to the sides, ready for my leather cuffs to go on. He slides them on as I thank him.

"Thanks Vic. You're the best."

Out of nowhere, I feel white hot pain go across my right cheek. "Rule #6!" He yells.

I recite it, immediately understanding my transgression. "Rule #6: Victor does not exist at the same time the collar does. When the collar is on, you will be referred to as either 'Master,' or 'Sir.' Anything else is grounds for punishment."

"Good slave," he states, probably more happy that I understand the rules than he actually is with me. He puts more leather cuffs around my ankles and commands me to stand up.

I do as I am told and I face him, getting my first look at him since we left the dinner table. He was wearing nothing more than tight athletic boxers that allowed anyone who could see anything to see every bit of his member. Out of impulse, I began counting his abs in my head.

He reaches behind him and pulls out a leash that he hooks onto my collar. With a rough tug, he guides me into our living room where I notice something I hadn't noticed when I first walked through it; there was a chain hanging from the ceiling.

"Hands above your head, slut," master commanded. That accent drove me wild sometimes, and it was the hottest when he was giving me orders. I did exactly as commanded, and he clipped my cuffs to the chain dangling from the ceiling. This was always my favorite part. It was the part he called playtime, where I was nothing more than a reactive ragdoll that he could do whatever he wanted to.

He walked around me a couple times, then picked a bright red ball gag out of a box that had been lying on the coffee table. He walked over to me, and told me to open my mouth so that he could put it in. Either I wasn't opening wide enough or he was in a rough mood because he grabbed my lower jaw and opened my mouth even more before shoving the ball in. I immediately tasted the silicone ball and barely felt him buckle it around my head.

Next, he kissed my neck, and kept kissing me all over. It was an amazing feeling and I couldn't help but squirm a little in excitement. He kissed his way down my chest and to my nipples, where he lingered for a moment, then he made his way further down my relatively flat stomach, and finally down to my rock hard cock. It may not have been the most impressive thing, at 6 inches, but it wasn't puny. He first kissed around it while grabbing my ass, gave it one long lick up the bottom of the shaft, and a kiss on the head, and he pulled away, driving me crazy.

With a chuckle, he walked around me and knelt by my ass. His fingers slide into my hole, making me gasp. He stands back up and slides a blindfold over my eyes.

All of a sudden, I feel a metal butt-plug being pushed into my ass, and the tail attached to it graze my legs. I let out a whimper, to which I hear him laugh. "That's not at all going to be the biggest thing in that hole tonight. Get used to it."

I feel drool from the ball gag dripping out of my mouth and onto my chest, and I hear the clips from above me being undone. I let my arms down and hold them together in front of me, begging to be handcuffed together. He clips my wrists together and I place them in front of me, seriously considering fondling myself.

"If you even try to play with that little dick of yours, expect punishment," he says, reading my mind. He grabs my leash and leads me into another room (I don't quite know where as I'm blindfolded but my guess is the bedroom). With a slap of the ass, he commands me to get on my knees. He pulls the ball gag out of my mouth and I gasp a little, still feeling drool drip down my chin.

I grin, knowing what is about to happen. He places his hand on the back of my head and guides my lips to his massive 9'' cock. He had a great body, but his dick truly was his best physical feature. I feel the warm head on my lips and I begin to take it into my mouth, immediately tasting the salty pre-cum. I take his dick inch by inch, stopping at about 5'' where it reached the back of my throat. I had never successfully taken his entire dick before, but I had a feeling tonight was going to be the night.

He keeps pressure on my head and I inhale deeply through my nose, before plunging his throbbing manhood down my throat. He keeps pushing on my head and I begin to get light headed. I lose track of how far he is and I focus on trying to get more in.

All of a sudden, I feel his skin on the tip of my nose. I peel my head off, gasping for air and grinning. I had done it.

I was positive he was satisfied by the tug of my leash upwards. I stand up and am immediately thrown onto the bed. He clips my wrists to the bedframe, and slides the plug out of my ass.

My legs are thrown upwards, over his shoulders, and I hear him squirt lube onto his dick. Without any warning, he shoves his dick in my ass, and I let out a shout. "Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked me before!" I somehow manage to get out in one quick breath before returning to moaning.

He grabs my leash and uses it as leverage as he pumps his massive shaft into me. In and out, in and out. He begins going faster and I am in complete ecstasy, barely able to stop squealing to breathe.

I feel him pull out of me, and climb on top of the bed. He sits on my chest, with his dick placed in my mouth. I barely give it a lick before his huge load shoots into my mouth, some of it dribbling out the sides. I swallow all I can, licking my lips.

"Good slut," he says, clearly satisfied. He leans over to my dick and gives it a quick suck, but because of all the built up energy, it didn't take much for me to shoot my load all over my chest.

He pulls the blindfold off of me and I grin up at him. He unclips my wrists from the bed and nestles up next to me.

"You did a good job slave. You did a very good job. Just wait until tomorrow when I can reward you."

And with that, we fall asleep, me still in my collar and cuffs, and completely covered in my own cum, him covered in sweat. He spoons me as we fall asleep and my last thought is, "maybe tomorrow I can taste two of his loads."