Dinner Date

Story Info
He serves you an earth-moving dinner.
1.2k words
3.74
17k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've had a stressful day at work. I call you up at around 3 pm and I tell you to come to my place at 8 pm saying, "I'm cooking you a meal to take your mind away from the hectic and stressful past few days you've had." You agree to my invitation and I blow a kiss down the phone before hanging up.

Meanwhile once I finished work I rushed to the shops to buy the rest of the ingredients needed to make the fabulous meal I had planned. I already planned ahead and had seasoned and marinated chicken the day beforehand so all it would need is to be cooked in the oven.

Once I arrived home after I started to prepare the meal. The meal consisting of rice, peas and chicken with ice cream and strawberries for desert.

I set the table and finished preparing the meal before taking a quick shower glancing up at the time.

Once I had refreshed myself I set the dimmer lights so that it was very dark and lit a candle before I heard the buzzer to my door. Once you reach my flat upon arrival you are greeted with a warm kiss, I take your coat and pour a glass of champagne before complimenting you on the stunning dress that you're wearing.

You sip in time to the light music playing in the background and say, "wow the aromas smell great!" You seem to feel instantly more relaxed with the soft lighting and soft music playing.

I sit you down and we eat our meal making pleasant conversation, looking directly into each other's eyes. The meal is very filling, I gather the empty plates taking them to the kitchen sink and shouting out that I am just about to bring desert.

But before I could do so I turn around and find you standing in front of me with a wicked smile on your face. You hold my head and whisper in my ear "I am dessert" with that you turn around grabbing my hand and you lead me to the bedroom.

As soon as we get in the bedroom you turn around and slam me up against the door getting really close to me, whispering again "this is a little surprise for caring so much about me."

We look deep into each other's eyes and its only natural that our lips touch. We kiss slowly, taking time out to explore each others mouth with our tongues it feels so electric. We start to explore each other tongues more and more then you press yourself on me till I feel your nipples starting to penetrate through the dress and onto my chest.

You part your legs and rub yourself gently on me causing me to sigh. You then unbutton my shirt and release my trouser belt before unzipping my trousers and pulling them down. Suddenly you step back holding me and twist then push me down onto the king size bed, whispering "watch my every movement, but don't touch!"

You then proceed to dance sexily in front of me, moving your hips from side to side and occasionally dropping your body down in one quick motion then bringing yourself up slowly.

I'm at the foot of the bed, you come close and sit on me from behind, rubbing your ass on me feeling my member grow as you arouse me, looking back at me with a smile on your face.

You then stand up, take a step forward and start to unzip the dress from the side. You look so sexy as you step out of your dress leaving you wearing just black shoes with matching panties and bra. You come closer to me once again and take my trousers from my feet and toss them to the side.

You order me to move to the top of the bed I do so then you run your hands over your breasts letting out a soft sigh looking directly into my eyes and seeing the flames of passion ignite.

Your hands roam past your stomach then around your waist whilst wiggling. You look at me and notice me coming back closer to you, wanting to touch you, kiss you, hold you, but you order me back to the top of the bed and tie my hands down on the bed posts with some of the ties you find hanging up over the wardrobe.

I continue to watch as you perform, then you rip your bra off then pinch your nipples before coming closer to me and kissing my hard body working your way down from my mouth to neck to chest, watching as my cock rises hard and firm. You then turn around, find some of my ties hanging up from the wardrobe and tie me down to the bed tightly. You watch as I battle with the ties to try and get free so that I can take you but that's to no avail as you have tied my hands down very tightly.

You work yourself back up my body before rubbing your nipples on mine, teasing me, whilst kissing me, you run your hands up and down me kissing me all the while before you lick my long hard shaft softly. I cry out you stop glancing at me for a minute seeing the desire in my eye before you take my whole cock in your mouth and proceed to suck really hard. Pumping your head up and down hard and fast I moan and shake, it feels like heaven you let your saliva run down my shaft then lick it up slowly before teasing the head of my cock.

You sense my peak of ecstasy that's when you rip your panties to the side, run your fingers up and down your pussy before positioning it just over my cock and let your wet juices drip onto me. This sends me moaning out aloud as it feels wonderful. You tease me even more by rubbing your pussy up and down on my cock but don't let it be sucked in by your warm love.

You continue to tease the both of us to the point its overwhelming us before you straddle me. My cock being invited into a warm love nest you moan out in ecstasy once my full member is in. You proceed to fuck me, your tits swaying in the movement, and then you bounce harder on me riding me harder and harder. We're both moaning as its very intense, you lean forward your tits in front of my face and proceed to fuck me really hard, whilst I suck and bite on your nipples. The juices slipping out of your pussy effortlessly as my cock slides deeper and deeper inside before we both start to cry out, moaning aloud and louder as we both reach our point of no return, with that you pump me harder, leaning back, you put your hands on the bed and fuck me hard, fast and furious till the excitement is too much and we can't handle it anymore before coming uncontrollably in each other.

You collapse on me whispering in my ear "did you like my surprise?"

I whisper back "yes" you untie my hands and we collapse in each other's arms, the exhaustion, our sweat intermingling and our love juices colliding with one another before we fall into a deep sleep.