Dinner Date Ch. 01

Story Info
A dinner date with her husband takes an unexpected turn.
3.1k words
4.53
77.7k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
702 Followers

"You look stunning, just as beautiful as the day we met." I smiled at the compliment and hoped it was true. Kevin and I were out to dinner for our 10th anniversary and I'd decided to dress up as a night without the kids was a rarity. I'd gone with a tight little black dress, patent red leather heels and a very sexy black lace thong and bra I'd bought just for this, I was going to give Kevin a real treat later on.

The evening progressed in a whirl of conversation, laughter and wine, I was really enjoying the wine, and getting a little drunker than I normally would. Just before the main course arrived Kevin whispered to me, "Those two black guys at the bar keep checking you out, watch, they keep sneaking looks at you, can't blame them really."

I was a bit shocked but snuck a glance at the bar and sure enough I caught the eye of one of the young black guys who sheepishly looked away, "Glad I've still got it," I told him, happy that after two kids I still had the goods to attract the eye of a handsome young stranger.

"Of course you've still got it, you're smoking hot, every single guy in here is jealous of me sitting here with you."

I was again flattered by my husbands compliments but tried to remain modest, "That might be a slight exaggeration."

"Nope, not one bit, I promise those two are discussing how bad they want to fuck you and how they wish I wasn't here."

"It's a big jump from checking a girl out to fucking her." I countered.

"Not for guy it's not." He said with an authority that made me not want to question the statement.

"Well that's nice to know but what do you want me to do with that information." I asked, both flattered and a little confused as why he was pushing the point.

"Well you know we've fantasied about it." He said with a wink and a shrug before taking a sip of his wine.

"What the fuck!" I blurted, probably a bit too loud for the type of establishment we were in.

"Well we have fucked to that fantasy more than a few times." He said quietly as he started scrolling through his phone. Within a few seconds my phone vibrated on the table and he motioned for me to look, I opened the message to see a picture he'd taken during one of our love making sessions that showed our large black dildo buried deep in my pussy. It was true, we did often fuck to the fantasy of a black guy fucking me and I was never upset when he pulled out that black hunk of rubber but that was just for the bedroom, we'd never even spoken about it afterwards.

"But I wouldn't know what to do." I told him truthfully.

"Are you really telling me a gorgeous looking woman like you would struggle for things to do with two hot and very willing guys." Kevin said with a wink.

"Well I guess not, but..."

"I'm not pushing you to do anything, but if you want to live out a sexual fantasy then this looks like the best opportunity you're going to get for while." This was true, the opportunity was presenting itself on a platter and I would struggle to find a better time, my stomach a flipping just thinking about it. I'd never been with a black man, let alone two of them and I did find the thought of it very tantalising.

"You seem pretty keen on it."

"Yeah, I am, because it's fucking hot to think about, my sexy wife getting crazy with two hot black guys. I'm hard as fuck right now just thinking about it."

"So you'd want me to go over there and pick them up? What are you going to do, sit here and watch?"

Calmly he asked, "Do you want me to?"

I pondered his offer, "What if they aren't even interested? I'd be so embarrassed."

"Look at you, those guys are both interested, really interested. I promise you that they will take you out of here and try to fuck your brains out if you give them even the slightest signal"

"Mmm...this is a lot to take in right now." I said honestly as my mind tried to compute what I might be able to get up to with a couple of willing young men.

Flatly Kevin said, "Yeah, I get that, but I think you'd really enjoy it."

"But I'm a school mum, I've never even kissed another man since we met." I said softly as conflicting emotions swirled with the alcohol in my system.

Kevin sighed a little, "You're a fucking hot school mum, you have no idea how many guys want to fuck you where ever you go. Any man in this room, any of them, would love to fuck you. I hope you take that as a compliment because it is meant to be."

I sat and thought about it for a while, there was no doubt I'd enjoy it, those two young black guys would see to that.

I finally plucked up the courage and made straight for the two men, leaving Kevin siting there without a word. I smoothed my dress out as I weaved through the tables, unsure what my opening gambit would be but committed to the idea, I was going to find out if I did really still have it or not.

Winging it, I offered my hand to the man closest to me, "Sally," I said. I could feel myself blushing but the wine had given me enough courage to not turn and run away.

He gave me a warm smile, "Paul, very pleased to meet you," he told me as he stood and offered me his seat, which I took and he sat down placing me between the two young studs.

The bigger of the two turned to me and introduced himself as Blake.

"So my husband said you guys have been checking me out all night, but I don't believe him." I said in the most confident voice I could muster.

Blake replied quickly, "I'm so sorry, we never meant to upset you or your husband."

"Yeah, it's just that you are by far the best looking woman in here and we talking about how lucky your husband is." Paul informed my charmingly.

"Well thank you, I guess."

"We're very sorry." Blake told me again.

"No need, I'm quite flattered actually."

I turned to look at Kevin and he was already walking towards the door, he smiled and gave me a quick wave as he left. I took this as a strong vote of confidence on his part in my ability to land these two young, very attractive studs.

"Is that him leaving?" Paul asked me.

"Yeah, he has to go home for a work emergency, would it be OK if I hung out with you guys for a while?"

The boys both readily agreed and another round of drinks were ordered. We chatted for a while, they were working for a big company doing some kind of installation job and were in town for the next 2 weeks being put up in the hotel. I explained that we had been out for our anniversary and that I was just a boring school mum who worked part time as a receptionist.

"I can't believe you've got two kids," Blake said with what appeared to be genuine astonishment, "you still have an amazing figure."

We were now a few drinks deep and I was really enjoying the flirting, "Why thank you," I said as placed my hand on his thigh, trying send a clear signal.

The bar tender was now well aware of what was going down and would occasionally grin at the boys when he came back to refresh our drinks.

I felt so powerful and confident that I decided to take charge, "My husband doesn't appear to be coming back so how about we take this party up stairs?" I said to the boys as I finished my drink.

They needed no encouragement and the bill was settled and we were heading to the elevator within seconds. As soon as the elevator door shut I reached back and felt both of the boys packages through their pants and I was more than impressed by what I felt. My brain started to race as I began to seriously wonder how one woman would be able to keep these two studs occupied, would they both try to fuck me at once? Could I even handle that? ...

Once inside Blake's room, he offered me a drink and we all sat on the huge lounge, me in the middle and talked. Paul slid his large dark hand onto my thigh as we talked and I made no effort to brush it away, Blake who was watching, took this as a signal and soon I had them both caressing my legs and slowly inching my dress higher. I didn't want to disappoint so I started to rub the boys cocks which I could feel straining at the fabric of their pants.

I said my best husky voice, "We might have to do something about this," as I rubbed the throbbing monster dick.

"Definitely." Blake said quietly as he moved in to kiss me which I very much reciprocated. This was the clear go signal and we then all started making out on the lounge, I'd kiss one of the boys as they both pawed my body like lusty teenagers, then I'd switch and kiss the other. They rubbed every inch of my body as we kissed, their huge hands made me feel so tiny as they cupped and squeezed my breasts. I was in absolute heaven, my pussy was literally streaming and we were all still fully clothed.

"I'll be back in a second." I told the boys as I broke the kiss and excused myself to the bathroom. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the boys who both looked absolutely devastated but I needed a moment to collect myself.

"Please hurry back." Paul said with a puppy dog face that looked out of place on his large muscular frame.

"Oh I will." I promised before closing the door.

I knew I was going to let these two black studs fuck me, that was now a certainty, I just had to decide how I wanted the night to progress. While I was very happy with the way things were going, this was a one night deal for me so I planned to hopefully speed things up, I decided to ditch the dress. I doubted the boys would be upset when I emerged from the bathroom in the lingerie I'd planned to wear for my husband on our anniversary. I slid out of dress and hung it on the back of the bathroom door, stopping to check and adjust myself in the mirror, I doused the final pang of nerves and took a deep breath.

"Hope you boys don't mind," I said as I opened the door and leant against the wall in just my black lace thong, push up bra and red heels, "I planned on giving this present to my husband tonight but he left me here with you two."

The boys faces lit up and it made me feel so fucking sexy, "Not one little bit." Paul replied as I walked back to the lounge and stood in-front of them.

"Let's take this to a more suitable room." I instructed them before turning and walking towards the bed room. I sensed the boys both jumping up to follow me so I put a little more sway into my walk hoping they were checking the thong and my ass out.

I turned around to see them both lifting their shirts off, the dark ripped muscular torsos that emerged made my pussy drip even more, I could wait to get me hands on both of them. "You won't be needing those pants either." I told them with a smirk as I laid back on the bed and watched them quickly strip.

I swallowed hard as the two naked studs laid down on either side of me, their enormous chocolate erections pointing ominously towards me. I rolled over and got up to my knees, bending to give them a cleavage shot as I wrapped a hand around both of the massive poles.

"Oh my." I gasped as I felt the huge girth and power of these two rock hard monsters, the first black cocks I'd ever felt and the first new cock for over 12 years.

"You ever been with a black guy?" Blake, whose monster was slightly larger and at least twice the size of my husbands, asked me.

"No, you guys are my first, and I'm very, very impressed." I told him as I lowered my mouth to the huge purple head of his spear and slowly swirled my tongue around it and I slowly worked Paul's pole with my other hand. I switched back forth between the two ebony shafts, exploring them and savouring the difference between Kevin's much smaller dick.

I was trying to stuff Blake's massive girth into my mouth when Paul rolled over and pulled out a condom, he looked at me for permission.

"Oh yes." I said excitedly as my pussy started to tingle with excitement.

I watched as he rolled the rubber over his monster and quickly wiggled out of my thong and lay down next to him.

"You ready?" He asked as he kissed me deeply and rolled me up onto his belly so that I was sitting on his belly.

"So ready." I said as I reached back and aimed the dark missile at my dripping snatch. I couldn't get my hand all the way around it and I was eager to see if I was woman enough to handle him. He lifted my hips slightly with his powerful arms and I felt the tip of my first black cock stretch out my married pussy, and I loved it. My new lover slowly pushed deeper into me, I bent down to kiss him as he eased further into me than any man ever had.

"Feel good baby?" He asked as my hips finally touched his rock hard stomach, I was lost for words as every nerve in my body fired at once.

"Uh ha..." I could feel my eyes rolling back as he rolled his hips, I tried to meet his gentle rhythm, but every movement racked me with tiny waves of pleasure, "...oh my...oh my..." I moaned as I felt my orgasm start to build, shocked at how quickly it hard started. Paul started to rub my breasts through my bra as he rolled his hips faster and I came instantly.

"Fuck!!" I mumbled as my body shook like never before, I looked down at my lover who was grinning.

"Black cock feel good?" He asked as he continued to rub my sensitive breasts.

"So good." I replied honestly as I realised I still had my heels on, I'd never fucked in heels before and I felt like a total bad bitch. Paul was satisfied with my reply and quickly rolled us over so that I was now under his massive frame and I realised just how powerful a man he was. He drove his cock deep into me and my red shoes shot straight into the air, I was about to get the fucking of a life time and we both knew it.

I was lost in the moment as Paul's massive manhood invaded me, I was powerless beneath this stud as he slammed his meat into me. All I could do was moan and grunt as he worked towards his own orgasm, I had cum multiple times and wanted him to so badly.

"Fuck me baby," I said, urging him on as he ploughed me faster. I felt his body stiffen slightly and was soon rewarded with a series of powerful groans as his sweat covered torso collapsed on top of me. I was so taken with my new lover that I began to lick the sweat from his chiselled pecs as I wrapped my legs tightly around him and held his monster pole deep inside me.

"You ready for me now?" I was snapped out of my blissful daze by Blake's question, I'd totally forgotten about him and now realised he wanted a piece of me too. If only Kevin could see me now.

"She's amazing bro." Paul informed his friend as he pulled out of me.

"Arh...thank you..." I said as I locked eyes on Blake's even bigger snake that would I was now expected to accommodate.

Blake grabbed my hand and lifted me to me feet, I was a bit unsteady on my heels as he bent down to kiss me, my hand moved to his enormous rock hard cock.

"How do you want me?" I asked as I rubbed his shaft against my C-cups.

He didn't reply, he just spun me around and bent me over the bed, he didn't need to speak as we both knew what was about to happen. He quickly wrapped the biggest condom I'd ever seen over his vein riddled shaft and lined up my pussy, I braced myself against the bed as he eased the monstrous head inside me. My legs buckled slightly as my body again adjusted to the biggest cock of my life, his power was obvious as he held my hips and pushed into my quivering body.

"Oh god...oh god...oh god." I repeated as I lost my place in the universe.

"Your pussy feels so fine." Blake whispered as one hand grabbed my breast and squeezed my nipple, he sensed the effect this had on me and slammed the remaining length home. My body spasmed as I orgasmed, shaking and convulsing around his shaft.

"Don't stop," I moaned when I got my wits back, "fuck me...hard."

"You got it." He said as he pushed me face down onto the bed and drove into me like a man possessed. I screamed into the duvet as he slammed into me, I had no idea what my pussy was going to be like after this, all I knew was that I wanted this stud to use me.

"Oh damn, we fresh out of rubbers, that going to be a problem?" Paul said to me as I lay there on the bed.

"Nope." I said as I beckoned him back onto the bed.

steviet
steviet
702 Followers