Dinner Delight

Story Info
Dinner Fantasy with a Dom.
4.1k words
3.76
16.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5/27/2016 - 6/17/2016

Buzz...buzz...buzz... I reach into my scrub pocket and feel the incoming text message light up my phone. I excuse myself from the clinic huddle, we are just going over the schedule for Monday. I slip around the hallway, and duck into the bathroom. I shut and lock the door behind me before opening my phone... I see a message from you, seeing your number come up on my phone brings butterflies of excitement to my stomach, fighting the urge to do a happy dance... Curious about what you could be texting me for, since you know I'm almost done with work for the day...

Message reads:

"When you get home, take a shower, wear what has been laid out on your bed, do light natural looking makeup, and be ready by 6pm. Dinner is at 7pm at Jesse's. Don't be late. Drive safely, no speeding!"

I read your message a couple of times... No, that can't be right... You can't possibly be here... There is just no way... Wait, how could you have laid clothes out on my bed?? I know that one of my roommates is working; we car-pooled together this morning... Must have been the other one... Would he really have let you into our home, never mind my bedroom... Oh no, my bedroom!! I don't know if I made my bed this morning or tidy up my bedroom before leaving for work... A little panic sets it, but then disappears, there is no way either of my roommates would let anyone into my bedroom.

I reply back to you... "Yes Sir. Will do. See you there." I slip out of the bathroom and return to the huddle that is still going on, now with bickering about who is going to cover two providers because of some staffing issues. My thoughts are not focused on the huddle, but about the you being in my room and what you might have picked out for me. Finally with the huddle concluded and I leave everyone to go get ready to leave for the day.

As usual, my roommate is politely waiting for me, windows down and the music going. I walk over to the car and climb into the passenger side. We do our usual "how was your day bit" on the ride home. Comparing stories about our days' worth of work, and occasionally bitching about what to make for dinner.

My roommate and I get home and are greeted by our other roommate, her bf, in the living room. "You have a letter on the table there Pixie" he says as he gives my roommate a kiss to welcome her home... Aww how sweet! I see the letter and pick it up. I open it up to see you have written small instructions: Time is ticking, you better get ready!

I look up at them and start to dash up to my room, yelling back to them, "You two have a good night; I need to head out tonight." I can hear my roommate explaining to the other about how I had a visitor and won't be home until late tonight. Laughter is heard throughout the whole house...

I get up to my room and slowly open the door. The first thing I notice are the flowers sitting on my desk... Not roses, but a beautiful arrangement of my favorite flowers... Lilies, purple and white... I see a card came with them... "Stop procrastinating! Take your shower. Get ready!" This causes me to giggle, you know me so well and how easily distracted I get. I drop my back pack at the foot of my bed, strip out of my scrubs, wrap my towel around me and make a dash for the bathroom...

I hurry my shower as fast as I can, making sure I get all the scent of hospital off of me. Lathering myself in this tropical scented body wash... My thoughts go back to the flowers, a thought that means a lot, especially how they are my fav... Focus girl! Turning the water off, grabbing my towel and rushing to get dry. I look at the clock 5:30... Shit! I need to hustle, he did say be ready by 6pm...

Racing back to my bedroom, I go to my bed and see what you have picked out for me... Matching black lace bra and panty set, which was expected, it's one of your favorite sets for me to wear... And pair of really dark blue jeans, my red halter corset top, and stilettos. Looking down at the outfit, I'm surprised you showed such restraint and allowed me to wear blue jeans and not leggings with that top. Smiling because you know how self-conscious I am. I quickly throw on the outfit, struggle with the stilettos, hoping I don't trip in them... That's the last thing I need, trip and break my ankle before getting to dinner. Looking at myself in the mirror, happy with what I'm wearing, I throw my hair up in my usual pixie bun, bangs swept off to the side and makeup donned, light natural as instructed.

Racing back down through the living room, my roommates giving me cat calls', making me blush, which just adds to how I'm feeling. I get in my car, 6:00 right on the dot. Damn, I'm good! I see a sticky note on my steering wheel which reads: Good girl! Right on time...

I pull into the parking lot at Jesse's... After working all day and then driving up here, I should have been tired, but between the text message, the flowers, and the shower, I have the new burst of energy surging through me... I walk through the door to the restaurant... The hostess looks up at me asking if there is a reservation... I pause, nervous because I don't know what the reservation would be under, but I take a stab in the dark... "He probably reserved it under Pixie?" The hostess searches through the list and looks back up smiling with a very polite, "Follow me please."

Relief flows through me as I follow the hostess... Can't begin to imagine how embarrassing it would be if I was late to dinner for not knowing who the reservation was under... I continue to follow the hostess to a private area off to the side. I see you sitting there, waiting for me... I pause, smile at you and turn to the hostess, telling her that I can manage the rest of the way, thanking her for her help... Turning back to you I see you are standing now, I rush over, arms wrapping around you for our embrace. Your hug warm, solid... Your grip on me firm, sending me shivers and goose bumps all over me. You pull back from our embrace.. You cup the left side of my face with your hand before leaning down and kiss me... And not just a light kiss, this kiss is deep... I can feel your need, your tongue pushing into my mouth, devouring me... You pull back with a smile on your face and kiss the top of my forehead. "Good girl, you arrived on time."

Sitting across the table from you in torture... Trying to focus on what I should order is impossible. Still in shock that you're here at Jesse's... You're sitting there very relaxed, like we've done this a bunch of times... How are you able to sit there so chill? I sneak a glance at you over my menu. You are already looking at me, I blush instantly... "How long have you been looking at me?" I ask you. You raise an eyebrow at me, as if waiting for me to continue my question. You just continue to look at me, your eyes piercing right through me. I feel my self-control starting to slip... "I'm sorry... How long have you been looking at me... Sir??"

"Long enough to know that you have read the same page of that menu at least three times." You tease. I feel my cheeks get warm, just confirming how right you are in that statement. "Have you figured out what you are going to have little one?"

I look over the menu again..."Umm... I think I'll just have a burger with a side salad Sir... If it pleases you." Not like I can focus on eating right now anyway with you sitting there, your eyes piercing through me, turning me into a puddle on the inside. I place my menu back on the table and clench my hands together in my lap... I don't know what has gotten into me... I'm having a hard time not blushing in front of you, my stomach feels like there are butterflies and my heart is racing... I'm nervous, excited, happy, horny, and wet... I feel like it's just written across my face because you keep staring at me and just smile...

Our waiter comes over, finally breaking the silence. Before I can even order, you interject and order my burger with a salad for me. The waiter just looks at me and I nod and smile that I didn't have to order for myself... I'm not sure I would be able to talk anyway, my mouth is so dry from anticipation... After a few minutes of just sitting and staring at each other intensely, you reach for something under the table... You place a small gift bag, with purple flowers decorating the bag, right in front of me. "Happy birthday My little one!" I go to reach for the bag and start to open it... "No, not yet. Go into the bathroom and open it there and then do as instructed." I look at you confused, but I grab the bag, excuse myself from the table, and proceed to the bathroom...

Once I have locked myself in a bathroom stall and I open the bag carefully... I shouldn't be nervous, it's not like the bag is going to bite me. I remove all the tissue paper from the bag. At the bottom of the bag is a small package with a card. Logically, I open the card first... It reads: happy birthday My little sub! Please remove your panties and put what I have bought you for your birthday." I open the small package and pull out a pearl G-string in bright red... Go figure, matches my shirt... OMG!! He can't be serious. I look back in the bag to make sure there is nothing else, I re-read the card, surely he can't mean for me to wear this? How is that classified as underwear?!?!

Slowly I take off my stilettos, unzip my pants, take them off and hang them over the stall door. I hook my thumbs on my lace thong and pull them down... I then take the pearl g-string and pull them up, the pearls fit snugly against me... As I put my jean back on and zip and button them back, the pearls get pushed more snug against me, separating my pussy lips, rubbing up against my clit. Oooohhh! That's why he got this for me... I start to feel myself flush and moisten at the touch of the pearls... Omg! How am I supposed to go out there? I gather up the tissue paper and my panties and place them all in the bag. Each sway of my hips slightly moves the pearls... Omg! This is insanity!!

I return to the table, taking my seat, you are just looking at me with a big grin on your face; I place the bag on the floor in the middle between us... You bend and reach down for the bag, sifting through the tissue paper, checking to make sure that I had done as you had instructed... "So how are you liking your birthday present little one?"

I look up to meet your eyes, "I'm enjoying them very nicely. Thank you for my present Sir." I continue to flush, the pearls pushing against my clit as shift in my seat to try and get comfortable.

Our meals arrive; we talk about everything as we eat... Your flight, the weather, our jobs, movies, music, books, social, personal, and everything in between... Our conversation seems to never end, all while I'm sitting here trying to maintain some decorum. You can see that I am having some problem and offer no level of mercy, as you continue the conversation to talk about what dessert should be ordered. Which you mysteriously ordered before I showed up because the next thing I know, our waiter is bringing out this decadent chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream on the side with chocolate syrup drizzled over all of it, and a single birthday candle glowing on top of the cake. "Make a wish My little one..." I lean forward, close my eyes, think to myself about what I would like to have happen tonight, and blow out the candle...

"Dessert was amazing Sir... Thank you..." I whisper to you. We're still sitting across from each other. The cake was decadent and filling, giving me a sugar rush though, giving me a second wind... You continue to sit there, sipping your coffee... You nod and smile at me before taking another sip of coffee, saying how it was your pleasure for this amazing dinner with just that look... The look on your face and in your eyes makes my body flush with a new warmth and desire fills me deep within...

"We aren't done for the evening little one..." You get up from the table and extend your hand out to me. I take one last sip of my water before placing my hand in yours and getting up from the table...

Butterflies invade my core as I follow you out of the restaurant. Anticipation is nerve-racking... What could you have planned? We walk over to my car, my free hand reaching into my pocket to grab my keys... Frowning slightly, hoping that you aren't just going to kiss me good night and tell me to go home... You take my keys out of my hand, "You won't be needing those little one..." I look up at you completely confused but continue to follow you to my car.

You unlock my car and open the passenger side and tilt your head to signal me to get in. I get in and buckle myself in as I watch you walk around the car and climb into the driver's seat. I look at you and start to chuckle as you rearrange the seat and all the mirrors. You look over at me and raise your eyebrow, I stop chuckling immediately, "Sorry Sir... You know I could have driven us to where you wanted."

"You could have, but it would have been hard to drive blindfolded and cuffed..." You hand me some rope, a blindfold, and a pair of disposable ear plugs. I don on the blindfold, which you double check to make sure that I have it secure enough. I take the ear plugs and put them in next, the outside noises deafening some, but not completely. "Wrists little one." I offer up my wrists to you and you start to tying them together with the rope. I feel you testing the rope for circulation and tightness of the rope.

You place my hands in my lap. I hear you start up the car and drive us away from the restaurant, turning on the Sirius, drawing the silence that has filled the car. I sit quietly, trying to figure out what you have planned, but after a few minutes I just give up and try to relax to the music. Whatever you have planned must be good for you to take away some of my senses and to tie me up.

At one point I think I dozed off a little because I suddenly wake up to the car door opening and you're reaching in and unbuckling my seat belt. "Nice nap little pixie?" I blush not needing to even respond as you help me out of the car. You shut my door and swing me up over your shoulder. "Put me down! I am perfectly capable of walking!" I scream at you while I start fighting and flailing against you...

Smack! You firmly swat my ass... "Silence pixie. I know you are capable of walking and many other things, but sometimes I want to do it for me and not for you. So right now I'm going to carry you because I want to and you are going to be silent about it. Got it?" Sigh.. "Yes Sir..." I whisper back to you and I stop fighting against you.

You continue walking with me thrown over your shoulder like a sack of potatoes. It feels like we've been walking for a while and you don't seem affected by me on your shoulder at all. Finally you put down and hold my arms until I stop swaying. You take the blindfold off and the world comes into light... Blurry for a few seconds, my eyes adjusting and I see that we are standing in the harbor to the lake down the road from where I live. Standing before the docks, I look up at you confused. You reach up and take my ear plugs out, but you keep my wrists tied. You grab my wrists and start to lead us down the dock to a boat... I know nothing about boats, to me it looks huge. There are lights strung up giving off a soft glow with the setting sun. You climb onto the boat and the reach out and help me get on, my legs wobbling as I try to steady myself. "Sir? ... What are we doing here? Is this your boat? What do..." You put your hand over my mouth. I look up at you glaring.

"I didn't give you permission to speak yet Pixie. Do I need to gag you?" I shake my head at you nervously. "Actually I think you do... And look what we have here?" You turn and bend to a bag that is on the floor of the boat. You rustle through it and pull out a ball gag with a bright red ball to match my shirt. "I think this would look lovely on you. Open your mouth pixie..." Eyes wide, I open my mouth. You put the ball in my mouth, fastening the strap in place. "Well don't you look pretty." I stand there glaring at you, muffled grumbling, clearly telling you how much distaste I have for being gagged. You continue to stare there at me and chuckle, "You can be as mad as you like, but that ball gag is very pretty in your mouth." I immediately shut up and blush at your compliment. You grab my wrists, which are still bound together, and walk me over to a cushioned bent. "Sit. Don't move. Be a good girl while I drive us out on the lake." You leave only after I've taken a seat.

Once behind the wheel, you pull us away from the harbor, away from the people, and into the openness of the lake. The setting sun is almost down, the lights on the boat reflecting in the water, lighting our way across the water. After we get to the middle of the lake, unable to see the harbor, only the light of houses in the distance, you turn off the engine, all is quiet. Peaceful silence. I sit quietly, looking around, watching you move about setting things in place. You lay a few blankets down and throw some pillows on top of the blankets. You stand there, crook your finger at me to join you. I get up and wobble over to you, not use to being on the water as you seem to have mastered already. "You are wearing too many clothes..." You reach over and start untying my wrists... "Remove your clothes and present yourself to me."

I stand before you, gag still in place, and starting to drool a little, I remove my shoes and place them together off to the side. I take my pants off and fold them neatly next to my shoes. The pearl thong goes next, gently placed on top of my pants. Next to come off is my shirt, which gets folded and placed on top of my underwear. The bra is the last to come off, which like everything else gets folded and placed on top of my shirt. I turn to you, spread my lengths shoulder width apart, arms bent behind me each hand holding the opposite elbow, pushing my breasts out to you, my head bowed down, and eyes looking at the floor. I stand like this as you make your inspection. Your fingers trailing across my skin, sending little zings and tingles throughout my whole body. Between your fingers and the cool breeze coming off the lake, I get goosebumps everywhere, forcing my breasts to become hard and erect.

You turn away from me and go to the bag. Rustling around, I hear clinking of chains. You turn around and I see on your hands holding a chain with a clamp on the ends. You lean down and kiss my forehead before whispering "This will hurt for a little bit, but I think you will like it." You kneel before me and take my left breast into your mouth. The sensations of your tongue swirling around my erect nipple, sending zings all over my body again and again. I moan and pant behind the ball gag. You pull away from my breast, but as you pull away you pull on my nipple with your teeth, causing my nipple to be at its hardest. You attach a clamp to my nipple, I flinch and attempt to pull away. You grab my arms to keep me from moving, looking into my eyes telling me to just take it without having to say so. The sensations, making my head spin, painful!! But slowly fading as you start to tease my other breast the same way. The second clamp is attached a couple minutes later. Again I flinch and attempt to move, but your hands are holding me firmly in place.

You stand there holding my arms, looking at me up and down. I can feel your eyes all over me. The pain subsided and an ache builds deep within me, sweat starts to build up along my forehead as I maintain a level of decorum. "Having a problem Pixie?" You step back, letting my arms go, my body swaying a little. I rapidly shake my head, refusing to admit to the growing problem that has been building up since dinner. "Are you sure?" I shake my head again. You step back towards me, so close that I can feel the heat radiating off your body. "Let me prove you wrong little pixie. Don't move." And without any further warning you take two fingers down to my pussy and spread my lips, which are soaked with my natural juices. "You seem to be wet Pixie. Very wet and I've barely just begun to prove that to you." You continue to stroke up and down, circling my clit, just revving me up and making me sweat more. "Admit to Sir that you have a problem and then we can alleviate it."

12