Dinner-Dessert, No Reservations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rose only slightly as I felt Julie lifting the sheets allowing Mandy to enter and lay the entire length of her body on my nakedness. Mandy was motionless on top of me, her lips lingering on mine, and Julie was fully pressed against my left side, her free arm behind Mandy encircling and sealing our embrace. Mandy raised her head, kissed her mother on the lips. I turned slightly to enjoy a mutual kiss and dance of three flickering tongues. Julie raised and pulled the sheets completely off the bed, then approached Mandy from behind.

Julie laid her body on Mandy's back and caressed her sides from shoulders to hips, lingering on the softness of Mandy's breasts and full hips. She was kissing Mandy on the back and neck, while I kissed her face. Mandy began to flex her hips signaling the desire to have me enter her. Julie rose again and positioned herself between Mandy's legs, spreading her own wetness on Mandy's swollen pussy, then to my erection.

Julie's hand guided me into Mandy, and then she resumed her position at my side, still looking deeply into my eyes. We moved together and I looked back and forth between mother and daughter as Mandy's pace began to quicken. Mandy closed her eyes and shuddered, her whole body as one single quivering muscle until the orgasm began to subside. As I had come twice earlier this evening with Julie, my orgasm was fatefully delayed so Mindy could enjoy herself fully. This was repeated again until she fell onto me fully exhausted and satisfied. Mandy kissed us both again deeply, rolled over to my right side opposite Julie. I looked at Julie and she had the look of "well done". We laid there with arms and legs intertwined, still without one word spoken, and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

12