Dinner for Four

Story Info
Who said meeting the parents has to be a drag?
4k words
4.45
25.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe I had allowed myself to be talked into this. I could barely stand my own parents, so why should I subject myself to hers? I guess if they could create something as wonderful as their daughter, they were bound to be good people.

My girl, Elizabeth or Li as I call her, was one hell of a negotiator, one hell of a woman really. That’s why I love her. So, after sleeping well into the afternoon, I rolled out of my bed and started to get ready for what was sure to be an interesting night. I shed my boxers, grabbed a towel, and journeyed to my bathroom to clean up the remains of last night’s fun with Li.

As I approached the bathroom door, I noticed that the light was on and found it rather suspicious. Seeing as I was completely nude, I wrapped a towel around my waist to avoid giving a shock to anyone who may have been hiding out.

I eased toward the door and gently pushed it open, but to my surprise, it was completely empty. Well not completely. On my mirror were several pictures turned around with a message spelled out across them. It read, “Tonight will be even better Sky. XOXO.” I turned over the first picture and smiled down at Lili’s face as I fumbled with the next photo.

My eyes widened at the sight of girlfriend’s fully naked frame stretched across my bed, then I stiffened at the sight of my angel with her lips stretched around my rigid cock, and almost came when I relished the first of several pictures of my dick penetrating this sweet young girl from every angle imaginable. That little nymph had taken pictures of every dirty little thing we had done the night before. God! This was un-fucking-believable.

I made sure to set the shower a little on the cool side before I hopped in, but the treat I had been left really got me going. As I ran the soapy cloth down my body, I let it glide across my hardening cock while my thoughts floated to my little amateur porn star. I replayed the events of the night before and contemplated how the hell Lili took those damn pictures, and begun to fantasize about where this night would take the two of us.

My brain sent my hand to work on my lower body, doing a thorough job on my erection. Shooting a huge load onto my shower wall calmed me down enough to bathe and find a clean, coordinated outfit for dinner, before I jacked off again in my room. I still couldn’t get over those damn pictures! Despite my unwavering arousal, my stomach was in knots. I wanted nothing more than to impress these people, because I had seriously fallen for their daughter. So, I checked myself in the mirror a couple times, ditched my Happy Meal watch for my Rolex, grabbed a rose from my kitchen for Li’s mom, and headed out the door. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Waiting has always been difficult for me, and this was driving me crazy. Sky wasn’t running late, but I was running early and man did I wish that I wasn’t. As I sat on the chaise lounge in my den, I let my mind wander to the sneaky surprise I had left my beau. That had to be the boldest move I had ever made in our relationship and I was sure that Skyler was pleasantly surprised. I mean I was surprised that I had the audacity to do it, but my relationship with Sky had given me the confidence to do things I never even dreamed of. Like letting my best friend photograph me fucking him. What can I say, this guy gets me hot in so many ways…it’s just hard to control sometimes.

I sat up and walked to the window just as his car rolled up in the drive. My heart started racing as I walked to the door, but just as soon stopped when I opened it. I had never seen Sky look this good, and that’s saying a helluva lot. But his shoes killed it. My little stud was wearing a pair lime green Converse high tops with his GQ-ed dinner attire. It was adorable! Needless to say, I wanted to devour him.

“You look amazing Sky. I just want to, mmm…”

“I like the way that sounds….”

I leaned in to kiss him, and ran my hands up his back while he reacquainted himself with my ass. As much as I hated to, I cut our embrace short so we could get going. I ran back into the den to grab my clutch and then I headed out the door behind the nicest ass I have ever seen on a guy who’s not Lenny Kravitz. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………

As we drove to the restaurant to meet her folks, I couldn’t get over how amazing Li looked tonight. She always looked good, as beautiful as she is I don’t think it’s possible for her not to, but this night she went all out. Her reddish-brown curls were pinned up loosely, and she was wearing a glistening blue halter party dress with the diamond and sapphire necklace I purchased for her birthday. But her shoes…she hated dress shoes with a passion, and loved her self-decorated Cons with all her heart, so I was glad to see her comfortable. In my opinion, they made her ensemble perfect, just like she was.

“Darling, you look ravishing,” I told her with a smile.

“Keep talking like that and I’ll have to kick your ass, babe.”

“And that is why I love you,” I quickly remarked as I let my hand rest in her lap. She wrapped her hands around mine and held it there for comfort while I drove. I could tell she was nervous, but not half as much as I was.

When we got to the restaurant I parked the car, grabbed the rose, and ran around to open Li’s door.

“Oh for me?”

“Nope, sorry kid. This is for your mom. But don’t feel neglected, I have something to give you later,” I replied as I wiggled my tongue and thrust my hips at her.

“After the astonishing photo collection I arranged for you this morning, all I get is this silly old thing? Hardly seems fair…” I said as I rubbed Sky’s crotch a little.

“You’d better stop Li or we’ll be late, very late. And by the way, how did you manage to take those pictures?”

“Oh if I told you now, we’d never make it inside the restaurant.”

“Well now you’ve got me a little curious and a lot worked up.”

“Oh poor you,” I said as I guided his hand to my rapidly moistening pussy.

“Where did all that come from? Certainly not me,” I asked as I slid my fingers along this very hot, very wet, very uncovered cunt. “And where are your panties missy?”

“Well I hate lines and I love being naughty. Now we really have to head in.”

“Oh I do? OK.”

I slid my finger into her hot snatch and began to slowly glide it in and out while my thumb massaged her clit. She leaned into me and rubbed my crotch a little harder. I pushed her back against the car, inserted another finger, and sped things up a bit.

“Oh! Sky this isn’t what I meant!”

“But it’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

She replied with a moan, and I became relentless in my attack on her pussy. The harder I stroked, the less reserve she showed as she concentrated on simply enjoying the intense sensations running through her body. After just a few minutes, I could tell she was ready to explode, but I decided to milk this for all it was worth. Just as she was about to peak I quickly removed my hand and dropped to my knees.

My tongue took the place of my fingers, pistoning in and out of this carnal treasure and getting a taste of the succulent nectar flowing freely. When my fingers began to pinch and play with her clit while my tongue was steadily prodding, Li lost it. Her hips bucked wildly at my face and her hands ran through her hair and across her breasts as she succumbed to an erotic torrent of euphoria.

As she came down from pure bliss, I gently lapped at her dripping snatch and massaged her thighs. When her hands reached down to gingerly stroke my face I knew it was time to put the fun on pause. I was really glad that our little tryst relieved most of her tension because now I felt ready for anything the evening had in store.

“Oh my God. You just rocked my world, Sir. And you still look handsome beyond belief! Oh, I can not wait to return the favor.”

“Lili, you can look amazing no matter what and just being near you rocks my world,” was my reply, as I took her by the hand and led her away from the car and to the café. As she walked through the doors, I couldn’t help but notice that our parking lot adventure had no affect on her appearance. She didn’t look at all disheveled; there were no signs of the animalistic encounter that had transpired mere moments before. She was poised, graceful, and ready to face her toughest critics. And because of her, I was ready to face mine as well. ………………………………………………………………………………………………………

To my surprise, my parents weren’t at the restaurant when we walked in. I glanced around to double check, and then let the hostess know that our party was starting to arrive. She led us to our table, and Sky and I took neighboring seats for moral support. We talked and sipped water while we waited for my mom and dad to join us, all the while holding hands beneath the table. I got a little antsy being in the presence of Sky all decked out and looking hot; he was absolutely intoxicating, and I couldn’t resist.

I moved our hands into his lap, and as he talked I began to pet his crotch ever so slightly. He met my stare with a foreboding look, but I had to see this through. My petting soon turned to intensive massaging, and I was sure I would get him where I wanted him, when I looked up and saw my parents walk in the door.

“Holy shit, they’re here!”

“Oh that’s fuckin’ great babe. Look what you did.”

I glanced down and saw that I really did have a knack for getting my boyfriend hot, fast. “You’re going to have to find some way to calm that thing down in the next few seconds.”

“That ought to be easy.”

The Walkers had indeed arrived and were headed toward the table. Lucky for me, I was nervous enough for my little soldier to retreat rather hastily. As Lili’s parents approached the table I stood up.

“Hello Mr. Walker, I’m Skyler Thompson,” I declared as I extended my hand for a hearty shake.

“Skyler, nice to meet you son.”

“Please, call me Sky. And Mrs. Walker, or should I say Miss? The pleasure is all mine.” Lili walked over to hug her father while I reached down to hand her mother the rose. “An American Beauty for the\beauty.”

“Thank you very much Sky, I can see why my daughter is so taken with you.”

“And I see in you why I’m so taken with her. Let me get your chair.” I pulled out her chair and handed her the napkin for her lap, and then took my seat across from her. I figured it would be a lot less intimidating to sit across from Li’s mom and with the look in Mr. Walker’s eyes, I knew I was right.

My parents were rather impressed with Sky so far and I was very proud. I couldn’t believe I had landed such a gentleman, and such an attractive one at that. I mean, despite the presence of my parents and the importance of the event, I couldn’t keep my hands off of him. As soon as he was seated my hand went straight back to his thigh. While the four of us made small talk, I couldn’t resist making the brave move of unzipping my boy’s finely pressed slacks, and taking out what was inside.

My dad began quizzing Sky on his future plans, all the while indirectly gauging the role I would play in them and sizing up the young man who could potentially replace him as my leading man. I mean we weren’t even close to that sort of relationship, but to a father, every guy his daughter dates becomes a potential son-in-law. The thought that my dad was oblivious to the gentle hand job his precious baby daughter was giving to this charming, focused young man was driving both of us crazy with desire.

“Daddy, why don’t you let this poor guy at least glance at the menu so he can get some meat on those bones!”

“Oh, that’s right! We’re here for dinner not an interview,” my mom said sarcastically.

“I suppose we should give this establishment the privilege of making us something to eat now shouldn’t we. We can always catch up later…”

Sky put his menu up to cover his face and gave me that desperate “stop this now” look. His pleading only made me more intent on satisfying him and I worked his cock even harder and faster than before. After just a few minutes I felt his balls start to tighten and new he was about to cum all over my mom.

I quickly grabbed his napkin and used it to cover the tip of his rod, while I kneaded his shaft rapidly. Seconds later, he came, hard, and there was plenty of it filling the napkin covering my palm. I was positively dumbfounded, because I had managed to jack my boyfriend off right in front of my parents with neither of them being the wiser, and my boyfriend came almost silently. He was able to pass off his orgasm as a Charlie horse, that I pretended to help him massage. My mother just thought it was the sweetest thing as I helped him through his strained muscle.

“Oh babe, are you OK? Is it still tense? I can feel it calming down.”

“It’s getting better thanks to your help sweetness.” I gave her a peck on the cheek as I reassembled myself.

“Aren’t you two just the sweetest? I’m still so happy to actually see the two of you together.”

“And I’m thrilled to meet the people who created such a wonderful human being.”

Sky squeezed my hand and I whispered a thank you for his complement. We all placed our orders, and then my parents resumed their interrogation of Sky while we waited for our meal. The evening went flawlessly, and I was thrilled. My parents were my best friends and it was obvious to me that they adored this boy, supported his ambitions, but most importantly encouraged our relationship. Hell, this was perfect. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………… I said goodbye to her parents and agreed to come over more often and spend some time with them as a family. It felt good to know that they approved of me and of my love for their daughter. But their respect didn’t keep me from wanting to ravish their baby girl mere seconds after they departed. As soon as they were out of the parking lot I pulled Li to me and slid my hands to her ass and my tongue in her throat. First hardcore sex photos, then a hand job with her parents sitting just inches away? This girl was too much. Nevertheless, I intended to give her a taste of her own medicine.

“Come on babe let’s head back to my place.”

“Mmmkay…”

We hopped in the car and it suddenly hit me that I still didn’t know how the pictures came about. So I asked, “How the fuck did you take those magnificent pics Li?”

“Oh, well, I didn’t actually take the pictures.”

“What? Then who did?”

“Stacy. She took them from your balcony.”

“Are you shitting me?? You let her watch us together? She watched us fuck?”

“Oh yeah. She loved every minute of it. She thought about coming in to join us on several occasions…”

“Mother fuck! No shit?? Holy crap that’s hot! Oh you are so going to get it tonight!”

“I’d better get it tonight. God, the way you got me off in that parking lot.”

“Fuck the parking lot, just thinking about what went on under the table tonight gets me harder than a goddamn rock.”

“Oh yah? Let’s do something about that.”

My hand darted toward his crotch before my brain could process what I was about to do. Sky kept driving as I unbuttoned him and struggled to free my very favorite toy. His cock was almost fully erect and continued to swell in its reunion with my hands. I could feel it throbbing, that inflamed hunk of flesh, as it scorched my palm with need.

Almost instinctively, my hands moved to unbuckle my seatbelt, while my mouth made a beeline for dessert. I ran my tongue down his length and back up to the head, which I then began to tease relentlessly. I heard Sky let out a pained moan and like a vacuum, I engulfed his entire prick and felt his head rubbing against the back of my throat. I developed a slow bob with my head and pointed my tongue to stimulate the underside of his massive meat while I fucked him with every muscle of my neck and throat.

“Mmm, fuck Li! Uh I have to pull over, I can drive like this…Arghhh!” I refused to let up on my beautiful fucktoy while Sky tried in vain to find a place to pull over. He finally settled on the parking lot of our old school.

He adjusted his seat to give me more room to blow him and his mind. I slid my mouth off of his rod and tugged his pants down further to gain access to his sac. My tongue traced the outside of his balls while my fingers teased his prick until finally I sucked his left nut into my mouth. As I started to ease my lips around the other, I jerked his cock very slowly. I was making him crazy and we both loved every minute of it. I finished my attack on his balls and was headed back to my oral prick teasing when I felt his hands pulling me up.

“I can’t take anymore, come with me.”

“What…”

I went around to Li’s door and almost pulled her from her seat. We went to the back of my SUV and I opened it up and helped her inside. I climbed in after her, pants still undone, and snaked my hands up her dress. Her legs were smooth and radiated heat, but I was headed straight to the source. I reached my target and plowed in with two very anxious fingers. Li squealed in excitement and I knew she was ready to go. In milliseconds her dress was at her waist and my dick was in her hole. She put her arms above her head to keep from hitting it against my backseat, as I fucked her harder than she’d ever had it.

“Oh. God. Fuck. Me. Hard. Er. Yeah.Oh”

“Take my cock babe, swallow it up with your tight cunt.”

“Hell yah. Give it to me good.”

“I’m going to ride you like a fucking bronco.” I squeezed her tits. “Love it baby, love it.”

I was beyond horny at this point and we both reaped the benefits. I paused long enough to remove my dress shirt and push down the top of Li’s dress, and then resumed my brutal attack on her cunt. I fucked her fast and furious while I sucked her nipples raw. I heard her cry out and felt her pussy spasm, as she came all over my still pulsating member. My hips continued to thrust through her orgasm, and I watched as my prick seemingly split her tiny puss in half.

It was like watching someone work a carrot through a pencil sharpener, and it was so hot that I grew harder from seeing it. Li’s orgasm subsided and I pulled out to turn her over. I reentered from behind and my cock went even deeper than before. Her lips uttered a pleasured moan, and her hips ground against my pelvis once I was buried to the hilt. I eased myself out and then plunged back into her cavern with relish.

The entire car rocked as I rode this little bull like a good cowboy. She continued to fuck back as my pole rammed into her tight hole and my fingers pinched and tugged her nipples. Seconds later she let out a huge scream and came once again. She came so hard I thought she was going to pass out, but my hips were still thrusting, it was beyond my control. She sort of collapsed onto the carpeting, no longer able to hold herself up, so once again I managed to slide my cock out of her soaking, gripping cunt.

I laid gentle kisses all over her back, neck, and ass, while my hands worked to lay her on her back once more. I slid her knees up and massaged her thighs, as I prepared my dick for it return. My little soldier slipped right in and I slowly pushed in and swiveled my hips. I was tender and loving and Li was in heaven. Steadily my pace quickened and things got heavy as I once again began to fuck like a madman. My hand rested on her mound and my finger probed her clit, while I worked this pussy for all it was worth.

I could feel my balls start to stir and knew I wouldn’t be too much longer. Li grabbed onto my ass and fucked me back as hard as she could and I thrust harder still as I prepared to empty the content of a rather full sac into her womb. Just as I was about to blow, Li pushed me back, and twirled around to put her mouth over my cock. She pumped a few times and then slid my meat down her throat as my balls sent gobs of cum down her esophagus and completely filled her mouth. It was more than I had come in my entire life, and Li was savoring every last bit of it.

12