Dinner for Two

Info
Enjoying a meal out with a wonderful lady.
3.9k words
4.3
24.4k
2
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adults only and Author reserves all rights to the story...

First submission. Hopefully some take the time to leave a comment I had a lot of fun writing this.




Seeing you for the first time in person I can't help but find myself licking my lips at how delicious hot you look to me. Smiling happily at you as my gaze moves slowly over your body, finally come to rest on your eyes. My heart can't help but skip a beat as our eyes meet. A soft smiles grows into a even bigger smile as you see me. You can't help it when you see me, you run up to me and give me a big hug. You go to give me a kiss on the cheek and I can't help but surprise you and turn my lips into yours. Longing so long to be able to kiss you I kiss very passionately working my tongue against yours. I lightly flick my tongue against yours. You find yourself melting into my arms as your body craves more.

Finally realizing that we aren't alone we. You Slowly break the kiss and we stare deeply into each other eyes. You can see the hungry in my eyes for more and the look on my face of why did you stop. You can feel yourself becoming warm deep inside of you and the warmth spreading downwards between your thighs making you become damp. You see me lean forward to kiss you again. You put your hand on my chest to stop me as you say "Easy tiger.. You have to wait"

You notice a huge grin spread across my lips as I think about having you all alone. You can see how badly I need you and want you. Slowly I trace my hand down the spine of your back before coming to rest on your butt. You feel my hands lightly cup your butt and lightly squeeze it. After a few seconds I let go and playfully slap your butt. You feel yourself blushing as you look around trying to see if anyone notice. You shot me another look and I can't help but chuckle.

You can't help but smile and feel yourself laughing with me as we make our way inside the restaurant. The waiter comes up and asks "Table for two?" You smile up at him and as you say "Yes please". The waiter says "Please follow me." He then leads us to a dark corner of the restaurant with horseshoe booths. You slide in on one side as I slide in on the other side. The waiter places a couple menus on the table ask us if we would like anything to drink before we ordered. You smile and ask for a Shirley Temple with extra cherries. You can see a smile on my face as I can't help but think how cute you sound.

The waiter turns to me and asks "For you sir?" A small chuckle escapes my lips at the sir. As I say "I'll have the same please." The waiter looks back and forth between as if wondering if there is a private joke. He shakes his head slightly before saying "I will be right back with your drinks and will take your order. He turns and leave. You notice one of my eyebrows is arched and a evil grin spreads across my lips. You can't help it as a small shudder goes up your spine as you see me licking my lips.

My eyes slowly close as my head leans back. Thinking about what I truly want to eat. My head levels as my eyes look deep into yours. You can't help but squirm in your seat a you know what I am thinking. You know that I want to eat you so badly. You know if I had my way I would grab you and knock everything off the table and eat you right there in front of everyone.

You can feel yourself become hotter as you feel like it got a want warming in here. You see me lightly gummy my lips as I trace my tongue over it. Thinking about how much I want to wrap my lips around your clit and suck it into my mouth. You can feel your clit tingly and you getting more wet as you think of my mouth working its magic on you. A small shiver goes up your back as you look at me.

You can't help but jump a little when you notice the waiter standing there. You being caught up in the moment hadn't notice his return. You look up at him and try to give him the most innocent look you can as you notice me not trying to laugh. You kick me under the table as you start giving the waiter your order. I can't help but jump a little and the waiter notices and looks at me and his face seems to be trying to read if I am alright or just messed up and looks back you and finish taking your order.

The waiter looks to me to take my order. You can't help, but laugh at what's going on. You decide to mess with me back. So you slip off your shoes and slowly slide your foot up my leg. You notice me bite my lip for a second and close my eyes. The waiter "Ask me if I am alright and you can't help but let a smile giggle escape your lips. As you say" He's alright he just gets tongue tied at times."

You can't help but giggle some more as your foot lightly brushes over my crotch and you see me fighting myself not to move. Concentrating on talking and not letting you get to me. The waiter then collects the menus and then turns to leave for the kitchen. Your sitting there with a big grin on your face like the cat that ate the canary.

You let another giggle escape your lips and I can't help but join you. The whole time we are catching up on each other days as we wait for are food. Finally it arrives and the smells drifts up from the food and you can't help but lick your lips because it smells so delicious. We both thank the waiter and he turns and leaves us to ourselves.

We slowly eat are meals enjoy the wonderful tastes and smells. Taking a moment to try a bite of each others to see how good it is. Finding that both are great tasting. After we finish are meals the waiter returns and asks us if we want any dessert, I politely refuse as you ask for some strawberry cheese cake.

He goes to the kitchen to get your dessert as you look over and smile. You politely excuse yourself to use the bathroom. You go into the bathroom and you find a empty stall. You can't help it but you have to remove your panties as the are covered in your juices. You slip them into your purse before using the bathroom and wash your hands. You check yourself in the mirror wanting to make sure and look good for me. Thou knowing deep down that I always find you to be the most beautiful and sexy woman alive. You smile at yourself in the mirror before leaving the bathroom.

You walk back towards the table and you notice I am gone. You look around the restaurant and don't see me so you decide to sit at the table and wait for my return. You think to yourself he must be in the bathroom.

You sit down and you notice your cheese cake there and its bigger then you thought it would be. You pick up your fork and cut yourself a small piece. You bring it to your lips and take it into your mouth. You can't help but let a soft moan escape your lips as it tastes so good.

You look around for me but still don't see me. You start getting a little worried when I am not back yet. You take another bite of your cheese cake savoring the wonderful taste. You nearly jump from the table as you feel something touch your leg. You feel my hands sliding up your legs as my lips slowly kiss there way up behind them. Taking turns going from one leg to the other with kisses. You quickly look around to see if anyone can see.

The thrill of doing something so taboo causes a jolt to shot down your body. Your pussy becomes even wetter as you feel my hands working higher and my warm breath moving up your thighs. The whole thing hidden from everyone by the table cloth. You move close to the edge of your seat so I can reach you more easily. My warm breath blows lightly over your clit and the lips of your hot and tight little pussy.

You feel my breath becoming warmer as I get closer. Kissing from one thigh to the other taking my time

and enjoying it all. You try to move your hips so your pussy touches me but I hold your legs firm. Teasing you more with my breath. Before finally I lean forward and kiss your clit. I slowly take it into my mouth as I trace my tongue over it. I curl my tongue around your clit moving my tongue back and forth over it. I lightly suck it into my mouth more. Fully enjoying your taste I can't help but a small mmmmmm escape my lips. I can't resist I reach up and slowly slide my finger into your already hot and wet pussy. Working it back and forth in you making you start to buck your hips lightly as you can't control yourself because it feels so good to you.

You quickly try to take another piece of cake to cover up what's going on but you drop the fork as you feel your body begin to shake. You look around to see if anyone notice and no one has. You feel your orgasm building and getting closer as each second passes. You know that you will scream if you cum because it feels so good. You quickly grab your fork and cut yourself another piece. As you push it into your mouth, you feel me add another finger sliding into your hot pussy. You feel my fingers strumming upwards against your g-spot. My lips warped around your clit sucking it in my mouth as I roll my tongue are it. Lightly flicking it side to side then around. Sending you over the edge.

You moan with your mouth wrapped around fork. You start to shake lightly and as your orgasm over takes you. As you slowly start to come down from your orgasm you can't help but quickly look around to see. You notice a feel ladies eyes on you but the guys seem to not notice. You quickly take another piece and bite into it and purposely make a moaning noise. You feel my fingers slip out of you and my lips leaving small kisses along your leg. You notice a table with a couple ladies asking the waiter what your eating and asking for the same.

You can't help but giggle lightly. Knowing that there hoping for what you just felt. You see me pull the table cloth aside to check to see if anyone is looking. Seeing the coast is clear I come out holding a fork and have a big smile on my face. My lips are covered lightly with your sweetness. I quickly sit down and looks around to see if anyone notice me coming out from under the table. No one is the wiser. Your leaning back and enjoying the after glow of a wonderful orgasm.

You watch as I raise my hand into the air and slowly lick my fingers clean taking them into my mouth. Sucking them as I look deep into your eyes. A look that tells you I want so much more. You can't help it you find yourself waving for the waiter. He quickly comes over and asks if everything is alright. You smile up at him and say "Everything is wonderful, I was just hoping that he would wrap up the wonderful tasting desert." The waiter smiles as he says "Of course." He quickly grabs your plate and turns to leave as I ask him for the check as well.

He comes back with our check and leave it in a folder on the table I quickly open it not letting you see the price. I slip the money into the folder as you watch me. You open your purse to get your money. You say "I want to leave the tip" and I reply "The tip is already in the folder." I can't help but notice your panties so I quickly snatch them up and slide them into the folder before you can say a word.

I stand up first and I offer you my hand to help you stand. You lightly grasp my hand into yours and you stand up. Your legs feel a little unsteady after the powerful orgasm you had. You take your cheese cake as I wrap my arm around you holding you nice and close to me. As we walk past the waiter I hand him the folder and tell him to have a wonderful night. He opens the folder and check to see if everything is alright. He quickly closes it again and looks around to see if anyone is watching. He begins to blush 3 shades of red as he opens it again and looks at your panties. He slowly raise them to his noise and smells them. A huge grin spreads over his face as he closes it yet again. He looks from you to me as he thanks us so very much for the tip and he looks forward to are return. You can't help but giggle at how he looks like a little boy in a candy shop with your panties.

We both turn and leave out the door. Holding each other close as we walk down the street. We both can't help but laugh at everything that just happened. We walk up to your vehicle on your side and go to open the door for you. You laugh as I find the door is locked and I set the alarm off. I can't help but to jump at the sound of the alarm. You smile as you turn the alarm off the whole time you can't stop laughing. You press the unlock door button and I open the door. You slide in and I close the door for you. I work my way around to the other side of the car. Just as my hand reaches the handle. You hit the lock button, you can't help but laugh a bit more and after a few moments you hit the unlock button . I open the door and can't help but join you in your laughing.

I lean over and lightly kiss you on the lips. Slowly the kiss becomes hotter and more passionate. Are tongues wrestling against each others. We slowly break the kiss and you reach down and turn the vehicle on. You feel my hand slide over your leg and push its way upwards between your thighs. Moving higher and higher until my finger trace over your pussy before slowly pushing them into you. The whole ride I am strumming my fingers and stroking them in and out of you.

Keeping you on the edge of your seat. So close to another orgasm but I keep stopping you from reaching it. You have to really concentrate on the road as we make our way back to your place. Just as we pull in, you put the vehicle in park you feel my fingers beginning to move even faster in and out of you. You feel

my warm breath on your neck and lightly kissing up to your ear as I whisper softly it your ear. "Cum for me, cum nice and hard all over my fingers".

You can't help it with what your feeling and hearing my words it sends you over the edge. This time you don't have to hold back as you cum nice and hard. You quickly grab the back of my head and kiss me passionately. The fire deep inside of you burning hotter and hotter. You look me deep in the eyes as you break the kiss and say "Its my turn now." You quickly get out of the vehicle and we both make are way to your front door. I can't help myself I grab you and spin you around. This time I grasp both of your hands into mine and pin them to your door. I kiss you passionately as I lightly grind my hips against yours. Letting you feel how big and hard my cock is. A small gasp escapes your lips as you feel it rubbing against you. You beg me to let you open the door.

Not wanting the neighbors to know how naughty you really are. Not wanting to ruin your good girl image. I let your hands go as you quickly open the door. We make our way inside the whole time kissing each other. We somehow manage to make it into the bedroom. As we walk in you turn the light on. I quickly reach over and flick it off. You ask me what's going on. I tell you that I want you to only be able to feel my touch and to hear my voice. We begin kissing more as I back into the door closing it, cutting off the rest of the light from the hall. Making your room completely dark.

We make our way towards your bed as our hands are running over each other. I take your clothes off nearly tearing them off you, because I want you so bad. I push you back onto the bed and begin to remove my clothes. When I am done you hear my last bit of clothing hit the floor. You feel my warm breath on your legs as I kiss my way upwards. I wrap my lips around your clit and suck into my mouth. Tossing my head side to side holding it between my lips. I slide two fingers finger into you and begin strumming them against your g-spot. Causing you to moan out with the pleasure you are feeling. You reach down and grasp my hair and pull me into your pussy more. Making me lick and suck on your more as my finger slides back and forth into you.

You feel yourself getting closer to another orgasm. Your grip on my head becomes even stronger as your body begins to shake. Your head going from side to side as you bite your lip trying not to scream out. You cum so hard that your hips buck up into me as I lick and flick my tongue over your clit. As you slowly come down from your orgasm, your grip on my head lessens. I slide my fingers out of you and kiss my way up to

your nipples. Slowly kissing my way around each of them before taking them one at a time into my mouth and sucking on them. Flicking them with my tongue causing you to moan softly.

You feel the head of my cock gentle nudge against your pussy and you can't help but moan out. Slowly I work the head of my cock into your hot and wet pussy. Taking my time and slowly working it back and forth. Just letting you feel the head of my cock. After a little I begin to work another inch then two into you. Working myself almost completely out of you and the pushing back in. You can't help but moan as my cock stretches your hot little pussy. Another inch slips into you then another inch working back and forth into you. Your moaning becomes louder as your hands trace over my back.

You feel my warm breath on your neck as I whisper in your ear "Are you ready?" Your mind screams yes and you can't help but moan out the answer. As you do you feel my cock begin to pull out of you. You start to panic and sink your fingers into my back. Not wanting me to stop. What you don't realize is I am not stopping.

I pull almost completely out and start to shove my hard cock back deeper and deeper then it was before. Until my big hard cock is buried deep inside of you. Hitting against your cervix. You can't help but scream out as you dig me harder. My nice hard cock moves nice and deep into you over and over. Even bigger then you thought. You thought I was completely in you but I wasn't before. I was only half way in you before. I slowly work my cock out of you then slam it back into you.

Nice long hard long thrusts. As your nails dig me more I can't help myself I start getting into a frenzy and start fucking you nice and hard. My cock reaching places deep inside of you like no other has before. The rooms fills with the sounds of are bodies coming together as I fuck you hard. The next thing you know you feel my already damp finger slipping slowly into your ass. That being the finally thing to set you off.

You wrap your legs around my body as I continue working my cock into you. Your moans getting louder and louder. You quickly bite down on my neck to help yourself from screaming out. I continue to pump my hard cock deep into you. You can't help but break away from biting me as you feel another orgasm coming.

You scream out as another orgasm racks your body. Your body shaking uncontrollable as your legs begin to loose there grip. I slowly slide my big hard cock from you. I kiss you passionately as you moan into my mouth. You ask me if I have cum yet and I let a small chuckle escape my lips. When you hear that you can't help yourself. You want to please me as much as I have please you tonight. You push me onto my back and slowly kiss down my body. Teasing me so badly that I have to fight to hold still. You gentle blow on my cock before letting your tongue trance over it. Tasting your delicious pussy and my cock at the same time.

You lick your lips as you savor the taste before taking the head into your mouth. You bob your head up and down on my cock making me moan out. "Mmm that feels so fucking good". Your hand wraps around my cock and you stroke it as you work your hot mouth up and down. Your tongue working its way around the head of my cock. My hard cock pops from your mouth and you say in the sexiest voice ever. "Cum for me, cum in my mouth!" I can't help myself, as good as it feels and hearing your words I can't help it a loud groan escapes my lips as I cum nice and hard for you. Your mouth catching as much as you can. Savoring the sweet taste and you shallow.

You slowly kiss your way up me and kiss me passionately. You give me a big hug and lower your head to my chest. We thank each other for a wonderful night before we fall asleep in each others arms.

--:--
--:--
1.0
CuddlyTiger
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

Love the story! Try to go slow next time and really take your time! Overall love your coive too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so hot

that was so good... please write more ... it was a amazing expirience listerning to u... ur voice is so fucking sexy

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Considering how long it's been since you uploaded this, I'm actually so upset that you haven't posted more audio clips in the past 2 years :( it sucks, I wanted to hear more of you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great job

I really enjoyed this story. I liked that you were lighthearted and didn't make it overly dramatic. It was spot on and totally cute. I was sad when it ended!

DrawnToLifeDrawnToLifeabout 12 years ago
PS: And this too, may sound nuts, but..

I don't know about other women, but for me, it can kill it if a major part of the way a story's written is just wayy off.

Like the spelling and grammar.

I really like the fact you took trouble with both your written and spoken submissions in this Text/Audio story.

I know I probably sound insanely academic, but if it's just my thing, well, still, two thumbs up and a giant blush from me! *LOL* My god, I've NEVER left a comment this detailed in my life...you think YOU felt shy and bashful! ;-)

It's gutsy.

But better yet? It was so tasty, so delicious, so hot. Ok, I'm done! ;-)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Good Bitch She tries to be a good bitch for you, her master.in BDSM
The Motorcycle He picks her up and they go for a ride and a swim.in Erotic Couplings
How (Not) to Dirty Talk in German or, How linguistics can interfere with sex.in How To
Adventure Racing A romantic story about an adventure in the Amazon.in Audio
Date Night We finally get a night alone.in Audio
More Stories