Dinner for Two

Story Info
The men's room is not just for peeing.
2.1k words
4.26
24.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers

Chapter 1

It was Friday evening about 7:30. I was sitting at an elegant table in an elegant restaurant opposite a very inelegant man, Alex by name. I was on a second date with him, and wondering what the hell I was doing there. This guy, although cute, was egotistical and boring. All he could talk about was his hobbies, his work, his mother, his car, his amateur hockey league, his...you get the picture. I don't think in two evenings together he asked me more than 2 or 3 questions about myself.

We were drinking martinis, and I was trying to get drunk so I could stand him. I kept my eyes looking at him, nodding and smiling as though actually listening, but in reality I was off in my own fantasy world, imagining myself on a beach in Martinique, lounging topless, surrounded by beautiful boys and drinking sweet concoctions with little umbrellas in them. It was a dreamy state I was in...

"Kinky"...

when the back of my brain registered that word. I thought maybe I had heard wrong, so I tried to tune back in...

"whose husband had no idea what he'd gotten himself into, but over time he became more accepting and even got to like. So then they went south for a year because he got transferred...

"Alex, stop" I said.

He looked shocked, and I said,

"Did you say the word kinky, or did I imagine it?"

He started to blush, and he stammered,

"Weren't you listening to me?"

"Alex, I've been pretending to be listening to you for 2 dates. Now, did you or did you not say the word kinky?"

He started to get huffy and said,

"Yes, what of it?"

"Well, it's not a word I would ever have expected to pass your lips. What were you talking about?"

"My sister and her husband. She's been a bit kinky since she was a teen. My parents have done everything to try to get her on the straight and narrow, but to no avail. I have just learned to tolerate her."

He stopped talking and I stopped talking. He got nervous from the silence.

"What?" he whined.

"Well, this is not exactly something I tell men on a second date, but I have an interest in kinky."

"Really," he said quietly, "what do you mean by an interest?"

"OK, to be blunt, I like kinky sex. I'm a dom, and I love to meet subs."

"What are doms and subs?" he asked.

I spent a few minutes explaining dom/sub to him. He showed a surprising interest. When I finished, he said

"you know, and this is something I've never told anyone, but I like feeling submissive. I like doing what someone orders me to do. It makes me feel guided and loved. I think I got this from my sister, who used to order me around all the time."

"Well," I said, "this is an interesting turn of affairs. What about risky? Do you like risky?"

He said "if you mean hang gliding or bungee jumping, hell no, I'm too much of a coward."

"No," I said in an annoyed voice, "risky SEX."

Well, I could have pushed him over with a feather. He was speechless. He kept opening his mouth, but nothing came out.

"Linda, I don't understand how we got on this subject, but it's making me uncomfortable. Can we talk about something else?"

"No," I said, "We will talk about this because I want to."

His look changed to a puppy dog expression, and he said

"Of course, Linda, whatever you want is what I want."

I was getting a little wet between the legs. My mind started going at full tilt.

"Alex, I want to play a game with you, and I expect you to cooperate."

He was getting the hang of this very quickly.

"Yes, Linda, whatever you say."

"I want you to go into the men's room, enter the handicapped stall, remove all your clothes, keep your shoes on, hang your clothes on the hook on the back of the door, and sit down on the lowered lid of the commode. When the men's room is empty except for you, knock twice on the wall. I'll be outside waiting. Can you do that?"

"Yes, I believe I can" he said.

He got up and walked to the back of the restaurant. He entered the men's room. I got up from my seat, and walked slowly back there. The men's and women's rooms were next to each other. I stood near enough to both to make it appear that I was waiting for someone who was in there. One man entered the men's room, another left. Then a few minutes later the first man came out. I heard two faint knocks from inside, and after looking around to make sure I was not seen, I entered the men's room.

Chapter 2

The men's room was very clean (I knew it would be, as this was a very fancy restaurant). It was also large, larger than necessary, but that was consistent with the elegance outside. My panties were very wet at this point. I was quite excited about the riskiness of what we were doing. I was glad I was wearing a skirt. Pants would be showing the wetness.

I walked up to the handicapped stall, and opened the door. I entered, closed it quickly, and locked it. Clothes were hanging from the 2 hooks on the back of the door. I turned. Alex was sitting on the commode lid as instructed, naked, legs spread, a nice erection pointing at me.

Next to Alex was...surprise...another man, standing with his back against the wall, naked, stroking his erection, and smirking at me.

I didn't know what was going on, but I thought there was a chance I might like it. I wasn't about to admit it right away.

"Who the hell are you?" I said.

"I'm Buck, you know, as in buck naked."

He grinned, but never stopped stroking.

I turned to Alex.

"Where did you find him, and what is he doing here?"

Alex was his submissive self.

"I'm so sorry, Linda. I wasn't completely honest. I have kinky desires that I didn't share with you. I won't tell you where Buck came from, but I will tell you that one of my favorite kinds of sex play is watching."

A very interesting turn of events, Ollie. There was much more to Alex than I had imagined. I was getting wetter by the second. Being watched was even more exciting to me than dom/sub. I looked from Alex to Buck, and back, and then I pulled my skirt down to the floor, and slipped my soaked panties off, and put them over the grab bar. My short blouse exposed all. Buck and Alex looked me over, and both hard-ons got harder. Buck looked at my soaked panties and said

"I see you are enjoying this more than you will admit."

I said nothing.

The door to the men's room opened. I put my finger up to my lip indicating silence. We heard a man unzip, and piss shooting into the urinal. He rezipped, washed his hands, and was gone.

I said to Alex,

"watch and be entertained."

I squatted down in front of Buck, removed his hand from his dick, and put my mouth over it. I put my hands behind his ass, and pulled him slightly away from the wall. I licked and sucked and deep throated. Buck was humming a song I didn't recognize, and from the corner of my eye I could see that Alex was pumping away at his cock, and watching intently.

I removed my right hand from Buck's ass, and placed it on my cunt. I began to stroke my clit and lips, although I knew I'd need to be careful not to come too fast. I was so hot you could have fried an egg on me.

The door opened again, and it sounded like multiple feet I never removed my mouth from Buck's dick, but I stopped moving. We all sort of froze.

"I can't believe that goal. Was that goalie blind?"

These 2 guys had been watching the game in the bar area. They unzipped and piss began to flow. I would have laughed if my mouth wasn't full. I imagined opening the door, walking out naked from the waist down, walking up to the 2 men, and asking if I could be of assistance. HAHA.

They washed up and left. I removed my mouth from Buck's cock, and said

"wanna fuck?"

He didn't miss a beat, and said

"why not?"

I turned to Alex and said

"do you just like to watch, or do you have the guts to participate?"

Alex looked his usual fearful self.

"How?" he asked.

"I'm going to bend over so Buck can skewer me from the back, and while I'm bent over, what say I give you a blow job you won't forget?"

"OK" was all Alex could say.

I bent over Alex and took his ample erection in my mouth. Buck came away from the wall, got behind me, and touched the tip of his cock to my sopping pussy. He didn't plunge, he just teased. I liked that. He found my clit with the tip of his dick, and using his hand to guide his cock, he rubbed the head against my clit, around and around. We were both soaked. I was moving my ass up and down. And I had sucked Alex's cock all the way in, and was opening and closing my throat over it.

This was too much for me. I had engaged in lots of kink before, but nothing nearly as exciting as this.

I pulled my mouth off of Alex, and said

"Buck, if you don't want to miss some volcanic action, get your cock inside of me. Now!"

I put my mouth back on Alex, and moved up and down rapidly. Buck plunged in to the hilt. We were all groaning softly when the door opened again.

Talk about coitus interruptus!! We stopped in mid plunge/suck/moan. I was too turned on to find this funny. This guy took his time, and I was ready to kill him. I was ready to get up, whip the door open, grab his ass, and pull him inside with us. But there really wasn't enough room, and I knew it was my extreme arousal talking.

Finally, he washed and left. We resumed where we had left off. Building and building. Alex was lifting his ass off the commode to push into my mouth. Buck was, well, bucking. I was beyond redemption. Uncontrollable high voltage was rising inside me. I matched Alex and Buck move for move. I couldn't hold back anymore, and exploded. I stifled a scream and just squeeked as quietly as possible. Buck plunged one last time and with a growl came hard. Alex was holding on to the commode for dear life, and came in my mouth with so much cum that it was dripping out of the sides of my mouth.

I know I wanted to fall to the floor from weakness, and I suspect Buck did too, but it was not exactly the kind of place where you'd want to sit on the floor. So we all maintained our positions until all the coming had subsided. I removed my mouth, and Buck removed his cock. I stood up. All 3 of us were spent.

I said "Let's get dressed and get out of here."

We used toilet tissue to wipe down. I couldn't bear to put my wet panties back on, so I put on my skirt and discarded the panties in the corner. Might give someone a thrill. We dressed quickly.

"So Buck, I don't know where you came from, but it was a pleasure meeting you."

He laughed softly.

"Oh, believe me, the feeling is mutual."

I opened the stall door, and said

"Alex, you go out first, and knock on the outside of the men's room door when the coast is clear."

He left, and shortly we heard a knock. I turned and gave Buck a quick kiss on the lips, and left. He stayed behind. Since I didn't understand anything that had gone on, I didn't question this.

I opened the men's room door and exited. I didn't see Alex, but looking over at our table, I saw he had resumed his seat, and was sipping his martini. I walked over, sat down opposite him, picked up my drink, and said

"So Alex, tell me more about your mother..."

sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers