Dinner for Two Ch. 01

Story Info
D/s fun in a restaurant.
1.5k words
4.09
17.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the shower, my bathroom filled with steam and sweet smells of lavender and cucumber melon body scrub. I opened the door and began oiling my skin in front of the mirror, my reflection slowly becoming visible as the steam left the room. I was glowing, and my body tingling all over in anticipation of tonight.

He liked to play games, all sorts of games. After the most recent experience of being bound and fucked senseless, I couldn't even imagine what he had in store for me tonight. I went about the house, getting ready -- laying out the clothes that fit the description he had given me. I was to wear a tight white cotton shirt with a black flowing skirt that stopped just above my knees. I didn't think that there was anything particularly sexy about the outfit he had chosen but I knew better than to disobey the order I was given.

As I was putting on my earrings and finishing my mascara I heard my phone *bzzzz bzzzz*. Immediately I felt my nipples harden into the lace of my bra.

"No bra. No panties. Your pussy better be completely bare and wet by the time you get here."

My thighs instinctively squeezed together, trying to put some pressure on my clit. His words were enough to make the desire pool and heat at the apex of my thighs. I walked back into the bedroom and shimmied out of my black lace panties and then I removed my bra. What I had previously thought of as a "not so sexy" outfit had just become me wearing my arousal on my sleeve, so to speak. As I walked to my car I was hyper aware of every little breeze and rustle of the wind. Each one gently caressing my pussy lips and sending shivers down my spine -- reminding me of what was to come.

When I got to the restaurant my lover was there waiting for me. I was escorted to the booth where he waited and he motioned me to sit. This was all very new, this public display of our sexual games. I couldn't have been more excited.

When I went to sit down he whispered in my ear "Lift your skirt. I want your ass and cunt on this leather seat."

Of course I obliged, too eager to please him as our game was beginning. I knew that if I obeyed every order he would give me orgasms that would rock my body to its core.

I sat down next to him and we proceeded to order appetizers and drinks. He asked me about my day and about what was new at work. He made no move to touch me, no move to even brush against me. The distance between our bodies was only a few inches but the agony of the anticipation was starting to drive me crazy. It wasn't until after we had finished our appetizers and first glasses of wine, that his hand first went under the table.

"Pull your skirt back all the way to your hips and spread your legs wide like the good little slut you are."

I was so desperate for his touch that my mouth went dry and my skirt was pulled up and my legs were spread wide before another second had passed. He stroked my thighs slowly at first, from my knee all the way to my pussy lips and back down to my other knee. He kept stroking me, feather light with his finger tips. My nipples were so hard and pushing against the cotton of my shirt; it would have been obvious to anyone that looked at me. The sensation was incredible as my nerve endings were extremely sensitive and any rub against my skin felt like electrical currents.

I hadn't realized my eyes were closed until I heard his voice.

"Ah ah ah, open your eyes. Look at all the people in this restaurant. Your greedy little cunt is on display for all of them to see. Do you think they're noticing? Do you think they can smell you yet? See that man over there...stare at him. Don't take your eyes off him or you'll be punished."

My eyes locked on my target, my lips parted and my breathing started to quicken. I stared at him, willing him to look up at me. When we finally made eye contact he raised an eye brow at me, questioning whether or not my "come fuck me" eyes were meant for him. I nodded -- answering his unspoken question.

"That's my good girl. Now get him to look down under the table."

I looked down into my lap, hoping my target's eyes would follow mine. I looked up at him again and found that he had gotten my message. Although the lighting was dim, I could see that his eyes were now transfixed underneath the table on my wide spread legs and my bare pussy lips. My muscles clenched deliciously and my nipples got even harder. There was heat radiating from between my thighs now, and I could smell my arousal. My lower lips were slightly parted, glistening with my wetness and begging for some kind of stimulation.

I think I unconsciously moaned or begged because then his thumb and middle finger were on me, spreading my outer lips as wide as they would go. I tensed when I felt the cool air conditioned air of the restaurant touch my inner lips. Then with his index finger, my lover began stroking my inner lips. Teasing them. Rubbing them. He dipped his finger inside my tight hole and spread my lubrication from my entrance up to my clit. Then he stayed there rubbing my clit with slow circular motions, then up and down, and side to side.

He was deliberately drawing this out, putting me on display for this other man to see me as vulnerable and weak against my sexual desires. I tried to thrust my hips forward into his touch, begging for more than the limited skin to skin contact he was granting me. All the while I kept my eyes on my target whose mouth was now open, his tongue tracing his bottom lip and I could see that his left hand had dropped below the table and was now stroking what I'm sure was an impressive hard-on.

My lover leaned into my left side and whispered, "Your cunt is getting wetter by the minute. You dirty little bitch, you want him don't you? Want him underneath this table licking your beautiful tight little pussy? Want his fat cock ramming you from behind? Is that what you want?"

I whimpered then, his words enough to almost push me over the edge. I felt so exposed and ashamed but so turned on at the same time.

"Answer me BITCH. You want him don't you??"

I almost couldn't breathe. My face was hot with embarrassment. How was I supposed to admit that I wanted this stranger? This random man who was stroking himself while watching me. This man looking at me as if I were his last meal...not even blinking for fear he might miss my climax.

My lover moved then, he was able to get both his hands under the table and both were on me. With his right hand he spread my lips again, wider this time. And with his left hand he plunged his middle and ring fingers deep inside me. I was so tight and swollen from being teased that his intrusion hurt. I bit my lip to stop from crying out and relished in the sting of his abrupt stretching of my hole.

My pussy was now flooded with my juices and the sounds of his pumping fingers was deafening. I was sure that the other diners around us could hear it. He rubbed against my most sensitive spot with his finger tips and used the palm of his hand against my clitoris. He leaned in to me and bit my neck, hard. I lost control. I completely came undone. My legs were shaking and my back arched into the seat. I came all over his fingers and he continued to pump into me, riding out the contractions of my pussy.

My target was now fidgeting and adjusting himself, I absent mindedly wondered if his cock was dripping precum and leaving a spot on his boxers.

My lover's commanding voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Get up and walk to the restrooms. Go into the men's room and sit on the couch just inside the door. But first, clean my fingers."

He put his fingers up to my lips and I opened my mouth. He slid them inside and I sucked and licked them clean. Then he kissed me and sent me on my way. I scooted out of the booth and adjusted my skirt as I stood from the table. My target watched me intensely, and I could feel my own juices covering my inner thighs while I walked, wondering what was in store for me.