Dinner For Two...Or Was It Three?

Story Info
He prefers his soup served on her nipples.
1.6k words
4.24
35.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home from work to find me at the computer. "Writing another story?" he asked me. "No," I replied, "just answering some emails. How was your day?" And I rose from my chair to reach my arms up around his neck, he pulled me close and kissed my neck. "Do you need help with the story lines? I have some really interesting ideas," he said with a smile.

"I have a great story line! How about handsome Dominant takes lovely submissive to dinner so she doesn't have to cook?" I said teasingly.

He laughed and swatted me on the ass and said, "Okay, go get dressed. Let's go to Boone's, it's late but they serve dinner till 11."

"Alllllllright!" I said happily and went into the bedroom to change my clothes. It was late summer, but still very warm, so I slipped into a simple blue dress with thin straps at the shoulder, no bra, no panties, of course. I stepped into the high sandals, closed the buckles at my ankles and went into the bathroom to fix my makeup.

When I came back into the bedroom he had changed into shorts and a black button up the front short sleeve shirt. He looked so handsome with his dark hair, graying slightly, the goatee and those eyes. They were still the lightest blue I had seen, and I loved them.

We drove to the restaurant and were glad to see they weren't busy. It was a fairly small place, dimly light and the food was excellent. They were usually quite busy, so it was nice to see we wouldn't have to wait to be seated.

We ordered wine and our dinners, and sat talking quietly about our day. The soup was very hot, so he pushed it aside to enjoy his dinner while it cooled. When he returned to the soup he was pleased with it's taste, and then he got that devilish little smile on his face, looked at me and said, "This is so good, but I think I'd like it better if I were licking it off your nipples."

My eyes flew to his face. He wouldn't! Not here! Would he? He did. He reached over and gently, slowly slid the strap to my dress down my shoulder, baring my breast, and with his spoon lightly dribbled a few drops of the warm, creamy soup onto my nipple. Then, before it could drip down onto my dress, he quickly bent his head and with the tip of his tongue he licked it off. "Mmmmmmmmm, that's MUCH better," he said. Then he repeated the same with my other breast, this time drawing my nipple into his mouth and sucking gently. I looked over his head to see a man at the next table over from our booth, watching with the corners of his mouth slightly drawn up in a smile. He tipped his head to me, I could feel my face burning, but the sensations in my breast were too enjoyable to deny.

"Does it make your pussy wet when I suck your breasts in public?" he asked me as he pulled away, and I felt his hand on my thigh, pushing my dress up my legs. All I could say was, "Yes," softly as my mind drifted off to the dream-like state of subspace. "Lift up your ass," he whispered in my ear, and pulled my dress out from under my bottom, making me sit directly on the cool leather seat of the booth. My pussy was dripping wet, I could feel the dampness on my thighs, and I was mortified to think I'd leave my wetness behind on the seat. His hand was back on my upper thigh, and my legs parted as if they had a mind of their own. I could feel his fingers probing me, and I pulled apart even further to give him access. They slipped into me, two of his fingers sliding in and out, and he brought his thumb to my clitoris, encircling it just like he knew I liked.

My breasts were still exposed, and he bent his head again and drew my left nipple into his mouth, biting gently and suckling. The soft tugging sensations and the rhythm of his fingers and thumb were blowing my mind, and my eyes were locked onto those of the stranger at the next table. He never flinched, he just stared directly into my eyes. He was an older gentleman, late 50's maybe, graying, well dressed and good looking. I could feel my hips moving, trying to make myself my cum on His fingers, I couldn't help myself, I was past the point of no return. My orgasm overcame me and I felt my head go back and my back arched onto my Master's hand as a soft moan escaped my lips. As my breathing returned to normal, he withdrew his hand, and slipped his fingers into his mouth, tasting me. "Mmmmmm, even better than the soup," he said, and just as I had pulled my dress up to cover my breasts, the waiter approached our table.

"How was everything?" he asked Jimmy.

"Absolutely delicious!" Jimmy replied as he slipped to tip of his finger from his mouth. My face was flushed, I could feel the burning redness and I kept my eyes on the table. I hated that I got so embarrassed, but it was just the way I was made.

"Care for desert?" the waiter asked us.

"No thank you." I said quietly.

Jimmy chuckled and said, "No, I think we'll be going now. Just the check please." The waiter handed him the check and took his money. Jimmy whispered in my ear as we rose from the table, "I can't wait to get you outside and fuck you."

This statement caused a new feeling in my lower abdomen, the anticipation of knowing I was soon to be fucked by my Master's perfect cock was very arousing. It felt like little butterflies fluttering there, and I felt my pussy clench and start to throb.

We walked out to the dark parking lot and he pulled me into his arms on my side of the car, towards the hood before we reached my door. He kissed me and probed my mouth with his tongue. I gently sucked on it, I loved having his tongue in my mouth and sucking it. I loved everything about him. He made me feel like no one ever had. He was my soul mate, my lover, my friend, my Master. He pulled away and turned me around, again raising my dress from behind and tilting me forward. I braced myself on the hood of the car, surprised that he was going to fuck me right here in the parking lot, with a major highway just yards away. I was feeling very glad it was so late and traffic was minimal, but we could still hear cars in the distance. The feeling of the cool summer breeze on my exposed ass was wonderful! I loved being naked outside, and he knew this.

"You want me to fuck you slut?" he asked me, probing with his rock hard cock at the lips of my opening from behind. He stood behind me, shorts around his ankles, poised and ready to impale me with the object of my obsession, teasing me with his cock just at the entrance to my pussy.

"Oh God, YES Master! Please fuck me, hurry, fuck me now, pleeeeaaaaasssssse!" I begged him. I was so turned on by this public display, even though we were relatively safe in the darkness of the parking lot. He slid the head of his cock into my drenched pussy, agonizingly slowly. I was pushing back, my arms stretched out onto the hood of the car, using my hands for leverage so I could push back against him. Once I'd reach that first orgasm in the restaurant, the second one came quite easily. A lot of women couldn't stand to have their clitoris touched after the first orgasm, but to me the first one was a stumbling block and after I reached that one, I could sometimes go on and on and on. I was very multiorgasmic and Jimmy loved this.

I could feel the second orgasm of the evening building in my pussy, it was a wonderful feeling! "Oh Master, Master, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum for me slut," he said as he continued to fuck me from behind, hard and fast. And then I started with my "fuck me chant" as he teasingly called it. These words just kind of came out on their own when I was really excited and cumming hard.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I repeated over and over, "Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddddddddd." And I had one of the most intense orgasms I had ever had. I could feel the muscles in my vagina milking his cock, and as the orgasm subsided another one began. It was one of those double-headers, two very intense orgasms, back to back, and I loved it. The second one was more than he could stand, and he began to cum, moaning deep in his throat and ramming his cock in deep and hard, shooting his load into my pussy. A few final thrusts and I could feel it leaking out around his cock and running down my leg.

"Holy shit!" he said as he collapsed against me onto the car. We were both out of breath, and as our breathing slowed we turned our heads to the side at the same time, him still on top of me from behind. There was the man from the restaurant, cock in hand, having obviously just jerked off to our little show.

"You two are reallllllllly something!" he said

I let out a little shriek, "Oh my God!" and Jimmy pulled away, quickly pulling up his shorts and we scrambled for the car. He started the motor and we squealed out the parking lot and laughed all the way home.