Dinner Interrupted

Story Info
Quiet dinner becomes erotic nightmare.
6.8k words
4.04
48.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When your world is tied neatly in a knot, should you untie it?

Chapter 1

Its hard to believe it happened, but it did. Gary had told me on the phone during the day that he'd was having a rough one. OK, I thought, I'm a wife and his partner. I can make him feel better when it gets home. We'll have a dinner of things he likes, then I'll provide him with some fun he likes. I've always been a can-do girl and this was something I could easily do.

It was warm so I planned dinner on our deck. It's quite private. Often in addition to dinner, we we'd start some of the fun out there. This would be one of those times after, or, if he wanted, during dinner. We'd either just stay out on the deck until we were exhausted or have dessert in the bedroom. Just to be sure I made sure everything was ready in both places.

I considered my attire carefully. I wanted to be dressed so there would be something to work up to. I didn't want to be naked when he got home. If I did that, he might be put off, but more likely he'd just fuck me where I stood, then ask what was for dinner. Not that I'm complaining, I just wanted it to last longer tonight.

Instead of having him find me totally naked fixing dinner, I thought I'd be a bit more demure. I selected a bra and panties set that were rather sheer. When he got my shirt off, he'd be able to see the color of my nipples through the bra. Likewise, when my shorts were off he'd have a good view of what lay beneath my panties.

Starting there I added a casual, but low cut t-shirt and a pair of fairly short shorts. The t-shirt was a light blue and cut low enough that any woman with even the slightest cleavage would attract a man's eye. The tightness would reveal even the tiniest hardening of my nipples; sexy enough even a husband would notice.

The navy shorts showed off my legs well, but were long enough that my cheeks weren't hanging out. They were tight enough, however, that they gave me a bit of a camel toe.

Finally, I decided that I'd go barefoot. I think there's something about a barefoot wife that makes her appear submissive. Gary likes me to be submissive, though not all the time, but that's another story.

Dinner would be simple, a couple of steaks from the freezer with classic trimmings would be the entree. I'd be the dessert.

The whole plan was simple. He'd come in to find me barefoot in the kitchen. I'd make him a drink. We'd sit on the deck for a few minutes and talk. He'd change and I'd assign him to do the steaks on the grill. I'd get him a beer and we'd chat while he did the steaks.

We'd eat and clean up.

Through all of this I'd be making it clear that I was looking forward to having that hard prick of his stuck well up my pussy. I'd take him to the bedroom and let it happen. I fully expected that by the time I got to the bedroom, I'd be completely naked. There was some possibility that we'd never make it to the bedroom. As I said earlier it was possible that the deck would suffice for at least the first time around.

By the time I expected Gary home, I had everything in place including a bit pit of perfume between my breasts and in other essential areas.

Six fifteen or so the door opened. Gary said something like Hi, but he never got it out. A loud crashing and stamping accompanied by Gary shouting at someone telling them to get out. I started for the door, but was met by Gary being pushed into the kitchen by two men. I could see a woman trailing the group.

Gary turned to try to hit one or both of his assailants, but they hit him again and again. I screamed for all I was worth, but Gary fell and lay still. I dropped to my knees to see how badly hurt he was. He was bleeding and groggy. I had no idea how badly hurt he might be.

One of the guys grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to my feet. "Shut up," he screamed. He backhanded me knocking me to the floor. I was so confused I stopped screaming and suddenly everything became quiet.

"That's better," he said. "Now, lie flat on the floor spread eagle. Don't move and don't make any noise."

He had some sort of handgun so I did what he told me to do. I was shaking so hard I was sure he'd get pissed off that I was making noise just trembling there on the floor.

He ignored any noise my body was making trembling on the linoleum floor, but did keep looking in my direction as the two of them raised Gary and put him in one of our kitchen chairs. They had brought rope which they used to tie him to the chair. One of them told me to get on my hands and knees and crawl ahead of them as they carried Gary to the living room. They put him in one of the corners. I was on my hands and knees in the middle of the room trying to think of how I was going to get us out of this, even though I wasn't really sure what was going on.

"Who are you," I stammered. "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

The one came to where I was still on my hands and knees and told me to stand up. He sounded so very angry I obeyed as quickly as I could. As soon as I was on my feet he backhanded me again knocking me to the floor. I hit my head on the way down creating a cut on my forehead. I put my hand to my face and found blood coming from my mouth and from the cut on my head. I burst into tears.

"Do you understand, 'Shut Up'," now," he yelled leaning down into my face. I nodded and said nothing further.

"We are your worst nightmare, lady. You will do everything we tell you to do, when we tell you to do it. You got that? Just nod."

I nodded, cringing afraid of another blow.

"Now stand up."

I stood. Fearful of being hit again I kept my head down.

"You and I are going to find some rags and a pair of scissors," he hissed in my face. "Now move."

I led him to the kitchen and offered a pair of kitchen scissors and some rags. "These should do fine. Now back to where your husband is."

Again I led the way dripping blood on the floor and carpet.

"Gag him," he said handing a rag of about the right size to me.

Gary was still out of it, but seemed to be breathing OK. I took the rag and tied it fairly loosely around his mouth in the form of a gag. Observing that the gag was not especially tight he said, "That will be OK if everybody cooperates. If not, that gag will go inside his mouth and tight around his head. He could suffocate that way because I don't think he's breathing too well through his noise. You got that? Just nod." I nodded.

"Take the scissors and cut all his clothes off," was the next command.

I almost said 'What', but the thought of being backhanded again restrained me.

I began cutting. It was very difficult to cut his clothes off while trying to avoid cutting him and cutting the rope. (I was so closely watched that I didn't dare cut the rope.) A gun to Gary's head made me submissive to each directive.

I started with his shirt. It took quite a bit of time to reduce the shirt to rags and completely expose his upper body, but finally I had done it.

"Keep going," he said nudging me with the pistol so hard that it was more like being pistol whipped.

I looked at what was left and decided on the shoes and socks next. They went quickly requiring no cutting. I unfastened his belt and opened his pants. I was able to get him unzipped which isn't easy for a man who is sitting.

I mouthed 'Can I speak'.

"Quietly," he said.

"If you will pull him up a bit, I can pull his pants down. Then you could untie one leg at a time and I can pull his pants off. That would be easier than cutting them off."

They thought about it for a moment and agreed.

Working together, we managed. As his ankles were being bound to the chair again, I looked at what I'd done. He now sat in the chair, still quite groggy, completely naked and securely bound. I wondered what he, or I or the both of us had done to deserve this. There was no option for asking, however, so I kept quiet and waited.

"You will stay where we can see you at all times. Do you understand? Just nod." I nodded.

I stared at Gary. He continued to come around for which I was grateful. He looked really sexy there trussed up. It reminded me of the times we'd done things like this before. At one party we'd had he'd been bound in a standing position and I'd been "forced" to give him a blow job because we'd lost a sporting bet. Another time we'd won a game or bet or something and Gary had made the female loser let him take off her shirt and bra and play with her tits.

All of those were just in fun and each time everybody ended up screwing their spouse. Well, almost every time. This could have been something similar except for the violence. I began to wonder if things had just accidentally gotten out of hand. These guys looked too serious for that, though.

They noticed me staring. "That's a pretty small prick," the one said. "Just nod if it gets bigger when it gets hard." I nodded.

"Hold your hands apart to show me how big it gets." I held up my hands to indicate what I thought was about right.

"That big enough for you," he asked sarcastically. I nodded, getting really nervous about where this was headed.

"Get it hard. I want to see how big it gets."

Gary was still out it and this wasn't exactly a sexual moment. I didn't know if I could do it. He saw my reluctance.

"Put it in your mouth and suck it good," he told me pushing me toward him. He forced me to my knees by pushing down on my shoulders.

I knelt and quite willingly took Gary in my mouth. I love to give him blow jobs. It gets him so hot and when he comes, he says it's a great orgasm. He always kisses me even when I have his cum in my mouth. So I sucked. I felt him getting hard as I sucked and stroked. When he was hard, I stopped and lifted my head. I pointed to it.

"Not bad," the one said. "I want you to keep him hard so if you see that he's not hard, you suck him until he's good and hard."

Strange, I thought, but nodded. I stood and looked around questioningly.

The other one came around behind me and turned me toward Gary. He didn't say anything, but started to rub my breasts, more specifically he began to rub and pull at my nipples. I watched Gary's cock as he did. Gary watched my tits. He stayed hard.

The one behind me now unfastened my shorts and pulled my shirt up.

Chapter 2

This was beginning to remind me of a time when a couple who had lost at cards, poker, I believe, didn't have the cash to pay up. Matt and his wife, Connie, were told they would be let off the hook if she could make him cum without ever touching his cock. They gave her fifteen minutes. She could do anything she wanted, anything at all.

She had been very inventive. There was a good bit of cash involved, but I got the distinct impression that the challenge was more important than the money..

She began by having one of the wives undress him. The girl she selected to do the honors was one she knew her husband continually undressed with his eyes whenever the two of them met. Their infatuation was obvious to everyone. They enjoyed teasing each other with hyper-suggestive comments. He would lean over to look down the shirt she was wearing and she would pull it down a bit affording a better view. It had gotten old after a while, but they kept it up (so to speak) obviously because they enjoyed the sexual tension.

It could have ended right there with Connie telling the Laura just to fuck him, but she was more game than that. It would have been too easy. "Laura, please remove Matt's shirt," she'd asked.

As expected Laura made much of her assignment executing it so as to create a huge bulge in Matt's pants. Connie called attention to the bulge. "I can see that Matt is showing a great deal of interest in Laura's effort," she commented pointing out the bulge. "Laura, would you check and make sure that bulge is what we think it is. I'd hate for him to have a fast growing tumor there I didn't know about." Laura had obliged quite willingly rubbing the front of his pants with great enthusiasm. With this she added noticeably to the bulge.

She took extra time detailing each finding. "I think it's his cock," she'd said turning to the amused onlookers, "but I'll check further." Starting at the head she said, "This appears to be the head of his cock. If I maneuver it I can feel where the shaft starts. If you look, you can see the outline." She held it tightly so as to produce an outline which, standing aside, she was able to demonstrate to everyone." Matt groaned during the process.

"Can you feel his balls," Connie had asked casually.

"Let me see," Laura replied. Sure enough she found his balls and demonstrated their existence for everyone. She held on to them as she looked at Connie for the next assignment.

"Thank you," Connie said. "As convincing as that was, I would really like to see for myself as I expect everyone else would." She turned to the audience and got complete agreement, at least from the women. The guys were snickering and offering to change places with Matt. At that point I'd noticed a bulge in Gary's pants so I felt obliged to investigate it while Connie was looking into the origin of Matt's. It certainly did get larger as I explored it closely. Gary began to squirm.

"Laura, I think you should remove his pants so we can be sure that its not some sort of a problem that needs looking after." This remark drew support from the women one of whom said that she was almost certain it was a problem that would need looking after.

Laura, with much relish, began to remove his pants. The belt unbuckled, pants unfastened, zipper unzipped, the pants fell to the floor. His low slung, camo print underwear showed a small dark spot.

"Stop a minute, Laura," Connie said suddenly. Laura had finished getting the pants away from his feet and tossed them to one side. She had stood and begun pulling the underwear down. Now she was working in slow motion, her hips in a stripper beat. Connie had waited until his cock began to show. It was hard as a rock. Everyone was waiting to see it pop out.

During this time I had unzipped Gary and worked his cock out. It stood straight up. Without looking at it or him, I was slowly stroking it.

"I'm afraid there could be a problem if he suddenly shoots something from that big gun he has in his pants," Connie continued. "It could cause great damage to that nice dress you're wearing. Please remove the dress."

Laura was quite startled and began to complain. Connie turned to us, "I get to use anything I can think of," she said reminding all of us of the rules we had crafted. We quickly agreed loving the direction all of this was going.

She'd then looked at me and said, "Let me know if you need any help with that." The others looked around. I made no move to stop, but instead continued to stroke in slow motion. "You know," I'd replied, "I might get very tired and need some help. Check with me after a bit." Gary moaned at the lovely thought.

Connie turned back to Laura. "Come on," she'd said, "time's a wasting." Gamely Laura unzipped her dress and let it fall forward. She caught it and stepped free. She draped it on a chair. Without being asked she kicked off her shoes.

Her bra, a half slip, and panties, faintly visible under the half slip, were now what covered Laura.

"Oh, my," Connie feigned a gasp. "I had no idea you'd be wearing underwear," Connie said trying (and failing) to stammer. We laughed. I took advantage of the moment and quickly licked the per-cum off Gary's dick. "You need to remove that as well," Connie finished.

"No, no," Laura had said. I was a bit surprised to see that she'd resumed her place near Matt and had her hands on the waist band as though ready to remove his underwear.

Connie had only to turn to us. "Absolutely," we'd agreed. "You need to do what Connie says."

Gamely she'd first lowered her slip and stepped out of it. Matt was following everything from his excellent vantage point. I think he might have been drooling. Laura was obviously conflicted about the next step. Matt hissed, "Your bra."

She looked at him and regained her confidence. She stood straight and pushed her breasts against his chest. Looking straight into his eyes she released the clasp then stepped back allowing the bra to fall between them. She kicked it away.

Still standing directly in front of Matt she took the waist band of her panties in either hand and performed a sort of courtesy moving almost straight down taking her panties with her. In that position, she had a bit of difficulty getting the panties completely off, but when completed she took advantage of her closeness to Matt and slowly stood letting her breasts slide along his body until finally, fully upright, they pressed, naked against his chest.

Looking into Matt's eyes as she pressed against Connie's husband she said to Connie, "Are we ready for those camo Speeds?"

Connie gulped, "Sure. Take 'em off."

Bending only at the knees Laura brought the camo's down. As his cock sprang out she briefly caught it in her mouth, sucked it in, then continued toward the floor letting the cock spring from her mouth.

I felt Gary's cock twitch violently. Warm cum covered my hand. I continued slow stroking. Gary moaned. Others looked and smiled. Someone tossed me a napkin.

"Put his cock back in your mouth." I could tell Connie's mouth was dry as she instructed Laura. Obediently Laura took Matt in her mouth. He bent just enough to firmly grasp her breasts. I could see his hands moving as he squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples.

It took less than a minute from there. Laura let some drip from her mouth to show the crowd, then swallowed the rest. She worked him expertly until she let it slide from her mouth. Cum flowed with it. As Matt collapsed on a chair, we applauded. "More," some demanded.

"I'll finish him at home," Connie said. She then knelt in front of Matt and took him in her mouth. I took Gary in my mouth. Cue applause and fade.

Chapter 3

It wasn't the same here. We certainly weren't among friends. The blood was no longer dripping but I still hurt. My mouth was swollen and I expected that my cheeks were bruised.

I looked at my captors hoping to be able to describe them if I actually got out of this strange nightmare. They were both dressed in SWAT type get-up; black baggy cargo pants, heavy black long-sleeved shirts, and combat style boots. Dressed this way they were too similar to tell apart. Same height, "about 5' 10"", and same build. If asked, all I could say about how they looked was "very appealing". What would the police think if I told them that their build was "very appealing"? I better come up with something else, I thought. Perhaps "muscular" would do.

I would also have to tell them that one was extremely good looking while the other was just good looking.

I had to stop thinking of them as "one" and "two". They needed names. I looked at the two men. The more handsome, I'd call Pierce. The other, craggier one, Daniel. They seemed to want to think of themselves as James Bond characters, so I decided to give them Bond-type names.

So here it was, two guys and a woman I'd never seen before had burst into my house pushing my husband ahead of them and knocking him to the floor unconscious. They forced me to stand in front of my now naked and bound husband with one of them pulling my shirt up having already unfastened my shorts. No, this wasn't the same fun and games we played with our friends. "Daniel" was playing with my breasts. At some of our more interesting parties I'd had other men play with me this way, but this wasn't at a party. And I wasn't being asked for permission.

I was facing Gary. I watched his cock as I had been instructed. It stayed hard as he watched Daniel run his hands over my bare belly. He pulled the shirt up more. Slowly he uncovered my bra, but stopped at that point. He rubbed my belly again. He slid his hand into my panties. Once inside the elastic he slid his hand further down along my muff. I jumped back almost impaling myself on his hard cock.

12