Dinner is Ruined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rammed his body harder against mine, flattening the air from my lungs as I was squeezed between his body and the divider. The rounded metal handrail dug into my back as I braced my hands against his chest, feeling the firm, lean muscle beneath his white shirt. His rigid, naked prick poked aggressively into my stomach, leaving a frothy smear of viscous pre-cum on the blue fabric of my dress. Flexing his hips, he rhythmically, insistently humped his full erection against my belly.

Momentarily releasing my tits, Lincoln's hands fell down my sides to the hem of my dress. Hurriedly, he tugged the skirt up my thighs, hiking it to my waist to expose my bare ass and pussy. Grabbing my buttocks in both hands, he hoisted me from the ground and rested the edge of my butt on the rail. My high heels met at his back as I wrapped my legs around him while he supported me with his hands tucked under my hamstrings. Clutching his shaft in my hand, I guided the enlarged glans to my clean-shaven, sopping snatch.

Struggling to keep quiet, I clenched my eyes and stretched my mouth in a silent moan as Lincoln speared me onto the full length of his rock-hard pole. Suspended in his hold, gravity drove my body down onto his shaft at the same rate he pushed up into me. The slick folds of my tight slit parted and stretched around his engorged tool as Lincoln impaled me with every inch of his massive erection. The head of his cock struck the back of my pussy and my capacity for silence broke as I tried to wail at the intense stinging pleasure, but all that escaped my mouth was a hoarse creaking. Lincoln held us there, his dick at its deepest penetration, stuffing my hungry quim with the thick cock it craved. I let out another silent gasp, my hands draping around his neck and clutching at his shoulders as my insides roiled around the swollen intruder. Adjusting his grip on my hamstrings and ass, Lincoln slowly pulled back his cock and began to pump my trembling cunny.

My head rocked against the cool metal as he began to increase the pace of his thrusts. With each stroke, his glans struck deep inside my womb and he held it there briefly before withdrawing to gather momentum for the rebound. A small, stifled murmur leaked from my throat with each impact, their pitch and volume rising with each successive strike. The urgency of my small, desperate noises grew as my loins churned with my approaching orgasm. Timidly, I spoke.

"Lincoln," I whispered, "You're going to make me cum." The last syllable pushed me over the edge as the climax flashed through me. A low, creaking groan bullied its way up from my guts and crept out of my mouth, building to a shuddering moan as the rush crested. Lincoln cut off the sound with a deep kiss, placing his mouth over mine to muffle my orgasmic cries. As my yelps subsided, his grasp on my hamstrings relaxed and he lowered my feet to the tile, his penis slithering from my loosened lips.

Balanced again on my four-inch heels, Lincoln spun me with my back to him and bent me at my waist into the corner of the stall. Bracing my hands against the partition and the brick of the back wall, my ass swelled invitingly before him as he approached. Parting my cheeks, Lincoln jammed his cock home, deep into my drenched cunny. The momentum of his drive pushed my entire body forward, and I rested my forehead against the back of my hand as he pumped his cock into my pussy.

With his hands around my hips, Lincoln's thrusts quickly gained speed and power, parting my soaking folds with his rock-hard tool. Hammering his prick deep into my snatch, he forcefully tugged my hips to meet each of his stabs and his head struck powerfully at the back of my cunt.

He lifted my leg so that my pump now rested on the lid of the toilet bowl, bending me almost in half at the waist as I seized the railing for support and giving him an advantageous angle to drive his cock further into my slit. Sliding one hand from my waist, he gripped my ass cheek so hard it brought tears to my eyes. I yelped at the sting as his hand traveled up my body, across the bunched fabric of my dress, following the bow of my ribs, until finally coming home to its grasp on my bouncing breast. Clenching onto my tit to compliment his hold on my waist, Lincoln increased the pace and violence of his drives. The charm on my necklace smacked painfully into my chest as it flailed wildly with the momentum of his relentlessly fucking me. Bent over in a restaurant men's room, I began to lose control.

As Lincoln wildly pounded my pussy, my small, restrained noises escalated as the pleasure in my quim mounted. Clasping the rail in a white-knuckled grip, I hung on for dear life as his veiny monster stretched and battered my bald slit. My panting breaths grew more labored as my sustained, tormented wail filled the stall. The walls of my cunt clamped down around his massive cock as the incapacitating orgasm swept through my body. With my eyes bulging out of my skull, I cried out, my voice transformed by the overwhelming convulsions in my pussy into a hoarse barking.

"Ssshhh!" Lincoln hissed at me to be quiet, but right as he spoke, the bathroom door opened and footfalls echoed on the tile. Without another word, Lincoln swept me up from the ground like a ragdoll, spinning me in the air and placing my bare ass on the cold porcelain atop the toilet tank. He stood in front of me, with his feet straddling the bowl. His hands cupped beneath my knees, holding my legs in the air and out of view below the stall door, he gently but firmly reentered me, urging silence in his eyes.

"Hey, Lincoln! That you in there?" The footsteps stopped outside the stall door. I recognized that the voice belonged to the busboy, who had come to check on his missing friend. "You all right, man?" The strain of steadying his voice as he slowly fucked me was evident in Lincoln's face as he responded.

"Yeah, Ryan. I'm just trying to get myself right." I smiled shyly at his reply, to which Lincoln puckered his lips in another shushing gesture.

"You didn't burn yourself, did you? Shit, that old asshole was still yelling after me while I rushed back to the kitchen. He's got Eric and Peter dealing with him now. That hot blonde daughter looks like she wants to cry and crawl under the table. Ha, you know, I'd give her some comfort in her prissy little mouth!" I crinkled my nose in distaste at the graphic depiction of my sister, Lincoln responded with a deep thrust of his hips that left me silently clenching my jaw. Unaware of the events in the stall, Ryan unzipped his fly at the urinal and resumed his monologue over the sound of his own urine.

"The other daughter -- that one with the tits -- she's missing though. I dunno, guess she's in the women's room cleaning up. Damn, the blonde is hotter, but you know the redhead has gotta be dirtier to make up for it. You know what I'm talkin' about!" I raised my eyebrows inquiringly to Lincoln, who smirked his agreement as he pumped my dripping slit. Ryan continued, "Where do rich assholes like that get such hot daughters, anyway? God, man, those tits! I wanna wrap them around my cock and just go to town, you know?! I mean, looking at her, you just know that she's a huge fucking slut! I bet you could fuck that chick in her ass, cum on her face, and then *she'd* say thank you!"

With Ryan's stream of urine and lurid speculation trailing off and his footsteps echoing toward the sink, Lincoln pulled his prick out of my wet gash and pressed the lubricated tip to my sphincter. I shook my head in the negative. He persisted and pushed the point firmly against my clenched barrier a second time, and, again, I shook my head and mouthed "No." Undiscouraged, Lincoln forced his cock against my pucker with strong, determined pressure. Taking a resigned deep breath, I nodded my assent and tried to relax.

"Yeah man, I bet you're right." Lincoln answered Ryan with an air of distracted, satisfied contemplation.

Once the thick head of his cock had struggled its agonizing way past my resistant pucker, the rest of his shaft ripped into my constricted rosebud. TV static obscured my vision and a wave of dizzying nausea passed over me. The rock-hard ebony cylinder dragged through my scrunched anus and I gulped down silent, distressed mouthfuls of air like a beached fish as the inelastic rim of my hole snapped. I let out an involuntary guttural cough as his erection filled my ass, a noise that Lincoln covered by loudly clearing his throat.

"Anyway man," Ryan concluded from the other end of the restroom as he finished washing his hands, "I'll let you finish up. See you when you get back out there." He paused for a moment before continuing his thought. "I hope you run into that redhead before her shithead family leaves. I think she owes you a handy -- minimum! -- after that fucking scene." Lincoln smiled broadly as he fucked my clenched asshole.

"Haha, ok, man. I'll see what I can work out." Ryan departed and as the door swung shut, Lincoln's hips increased their tempo, his erection pumping rapidly into my backdoor. Tucking my ankles onto his shoulders, he released his hold on my knees and returned his hands to their favored grip of my rolling tits. As his hard cock thrust into my ass, he pulled himself deeper and harder into me using my jugs as handgrips.

With each thrust, I winced and yelped as his dick stretched and pulled my rigid ass. His breathing grew labored and the pace of his drives became erratic. As he squeezed my breasts with both hands, our eyes met and he nodded in confirmation.

I felt a stirring in my anus as it tried to constrict immediately after he removed his cock. Sliding off the toilet to the floor at his instruction, I returned to my bare knees on the cold bathroom tile. Wrapping my tits around his engorged tool, I reared my hips and back, squeezing his dick between my boobs as he thrust his hips to meet my movements. The effect of my tit fucking was almost immediate as Lincoln reached for the wall to steady himself against his looming climax.

Folded between my jugs, his cock spasmed and spurted a load that struck beneath my chin, the heavy jizz skittering down my neck and collecting in my clavicle before trickling back between my heaving breasts. Lincoln pulled his quivering erection from between my tits with one hand as he grabbed the back of my head with the other. Pulling my face to his crotch, he fired a rope of cum directly at the bridge of my nose. The ejaculate splattered across my forehead and cheeks and into my hair as I clenched my eyes shut in anticipation of the next onslaught. As he massaged his shaft, his glans twitched again as sperm splashed onto my lips and chin.

I opened my mouth and accepted his cock, kneading his balls as I milked the last drops of jism from his slackening penis. Smacking my lips as I pulled him from my mouth, I swallowed a last mouthful of saliva and spunk as I spoke.

"Thank you." I beamed a cummy smile up at him from my knees. Lincoln collected his breath, tucking his softened dick back into his pants as he fastened his belt. He hurried over to the sink, grabbed a handful of towels, then returned to the stall and handed them to me. Gratefully accepting the cloths, I wiped the cum from my breasts and neck, then as I stood, I straightened my dress to cover my tits, as well as my freshly-fucked pussy and ass. I gave my face a once-over with a towel as I walked to the sink, then wetted the rag and gave my cheeks and chin a more thorough wiping as I focused one eye on my reflection and the other on the men's room door behind me.

Lincoln was growing visibly anxious that his absence from the dining room was likely growing more conspicuous as it neared twenty minutes. Sponging the last traces of ejaculate from beneath my jaw, I nodded and politely smiled my agreement as I tossed the soiled rag into the basket. He walked to the door, opened it and quickly scanned the area before ushering me out back into the restaurant. As we parted ways, our fingertips traced against each other's a final time before I returned to the table and Lincoln wisely ducked into the kitchen to wait out my party's departure. My father was still loudly tormenting the manager and maître d' when I arrived.

"...and I don't know that I have ever experienced such a universal morally disgraceful performance by an entire establishment!" Having run out of facts related to the incident, my father, the psychiatrist had resorted to broad emotional attacks against the restaurant as a whole to fuel his ongoing assault. He glanced over to register my arrival at the table, as I grabbed my clutch from the seat. His eyes came to rest on the milky stain of smeared semen on the stomach of my dress. Pointing at the soiled patch, his rant changed course.

"And what about my daughter, Sarah!? Her dress was ruined by this mess!" I blushed slightly as I opened and shut my purse, then walked around the table, avoiding Brandy's widening eyes as they traveled from the stain on my dress to my reddening face. "No one in my family will ever come to this restaurant ever again!" He concluded his screed, squinting around the table, exhausted from his display.

"Dad, let's go." I patted his shoulder and nodded at my mother to stand as I began walking to the exit.

My mother tugged Doctor George's sleeve, urging him toward the door as he issued his parting salvo, "My Lexus had better be waiting for me out front!"

Walking at the back of the family, I glanced over my shoulder to catch Lincoln emerging from the kitchen doors. Across the dining room, I spied him tap Ryan on the ribs to get his attention, then tug a hint of scalloped black lace from his breast pocket, culminating in an animated high five between the two.

My parents and Brandy ducked into my father's Lexus, as my father repeated loudly at the valet, "We are never going here again!"

Sliding my bare ass across the back seat of my taxi, I thought aloud, "I'll probably be back."

12