Dinner Party Ch. 2

Story Info
Master & slave after dinner fun.
2.9k words
4.12
34.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waiting for what was to come her thoughts ran riot. Her Master had given her warning of what might happen, but never in her wildest dreams did she think that she would find herself so. It was a little frightening but at the same time exciting. She had so much to be thankful for. Her Master might lend her out as now, but she knew it was all for His pleasure. She knew he delighted in others wanting her...

She tensed as a tongue laved its way along her back, smooth and warm, sending shivers along her spine. She had no way of knowing whose it was but she didn't care. It was exciting erotic, making her wet. She tried to stifle the moan in her throat but to no avail. As it escaped she heard a chuckle, she knew it was her Master. Then close to her ear she heard, "My pet, you please me so." her head turned to face her Master, He leaned down kissing her, His hand holding her cheek. As she felt more tongues on her, her eyes half closed. "T-thank You, Master," was all she could stammer before the sensations overtook her. Never before had she felt so much...

But uppermost in her mind was her Master, not wanting to displease Him. She knew that if He did not want this He would not have allowed it, but still she tried to resist the feelings, the exquisite sensations rolling through her. Silently she recited, 'This is for Him, He wants this". And with that thought she let go, she was all feeling and no thought. Fingers joined in the tongues, probing seeking exploring. Every opening, thrusting bringing pleasure. The air was rife with moans and groans... hers and theirs... she no longer knew where she ended and they began.

At the precise moment when she thought it would not end everything stopped... for a brief moment she thought she had done something wrong. Then she heard her Master’s voice, "My guests, I feel we should retire to the play room. There we will have time and space to enjoy ourselves immensely". There were sounds as the guests readied themselves for the move, a scraping of stools as the slaves rose. Her Master came close, and placed a robe over her form. "Come my pet, the night has just begun." Looking into His eyes she saw desire gleaming. She knew that no matter what He would protect her, but in the end everything was for His pleasure.

She slid from the table, pulling the robe around her. Following everyone she descended the stairs into the basement. It was no surprise to her, she had been here before, and had enjoyed every moment. But she was unsure of the purpose this evening. Straightening her shoulders she shrugged off the robe and stood there in all her glory. She was waiting for her Master’s command. Her head bowed she waited for His instruction. It came swiftly, a word and she moved to the wall... a wall where there were chains, she knew He wanted to render her helpless again, to reinforce His control... she was not concerned, in her mind He could do what he wished with her, she was his property... a valuable commodity, but still owned. He moved toward her and bent to chain her ankles, then he came to his full height and secured her wrists to the wall. With a brief kiss and caress he moved away. "My friends," He began, "Before you is my slave, my slut, my property." Tonight she is yours to tease, to bring to the brink but no further. Use whatever means you will." With that said His guests prepared their slaves, and then moved around her.

With a glance at her Master for reassurance, she bowed her head and waited for the games to begin.

Robert approached her, one of his hands lightly stroking her throat, making her swallow. He trailed it over her shoulder then down the slope of her breast, watching as her nipple began to harden. He cupped her breast testing its weight, the palm of his hand moving to graze the hardened nipple. His fingers closed over the fullness of her breast, squeezing. Tighter and tighter, the flesh of her breast turning white. She gasped as he tightened his grip. He let go off the breast and took the nipple between his fingers, pinching. He pinched harder and gave a twist making her cry out. Smiling to himself, Robert took the other nipple and then twisted and pinched them both. Set let out a half moan and he twisted again.

Letting go of her, he snapped his fingers. His slave, Miriam, crawled over and Louise could see a chain around Miriam’s neck. Louise's eyes widened as she realised that the chain was attached to nipple clamps, and she knew what would happen next. Robert reached down and removed the chain from around Miriam's neck. Straightening her turned to Louise and placed the clamps on her nipples, pulling on the chain to ensure they were secure. Louise bit her lip as she felt the clamps tighten on her nipples, then felt the tug on the chain. Releasing the chain Robert ran his hand down her belly till he got to the tuft of hair just above her otherwise smooth pussy. He pulled on it delighting when he heard her moan. He ran his finger over her clit then along her pussy lips. Rubbing back and forth, feeling her wetness, hearing her sighs. He slid a finger inside, pushing in as far as he could go and wiggling it around, coating it with her cream. After a short moment he removed his finger and held it to Miriam’s lips. Dutifully Miriam’s mouth opened and her tongue snaked out. She wrapped it round his finger, taking it into her mouth and sucking it clean.

Robert moved Miriam until her face was level wet Louise's wet slit. "Lick my pet, Robert commanded. With a single glance to her Master, Miriam obeyed, her tongue licking the length of the wet pussy. Louise shuddered at the touch, the small groan sounding loud in the suddenly quiet room. Miriam's tongue probed Louise’s pussy, opening the lips and lapping at the juices. Robert lifted the back of Miriam’s dress exposing her tight firm ass, running a hand over it in a loving caress. His hand traveled over her ass to her pussy and inserted a finger. He removed it and showed the others how wet his slut was already.

Theda had been carefully watching, enjoying the sight, and now decided to join in. She approached the trio. Her hands reaching to touch Louise and Miriam, her touch soft and gentle. "You are so smooth, " she commented, "Smooth and unmarked." With a signal, Theda commanded Anthony to bring her crop. Once in her hand, she slowly ran it over Louise’s breasts and belly, the cold of the leather making Louise’s flesh pucker. The crop traced Miriam’s face and neck, travelling down her back to her ass. Theda then raised her arm and brought the crop down causing a red welt to appear on the white bottom. Miriam cried out, a muffled cry as her tongue was still buried. Theda brought the crop down again and again - as the strikes got harder Miriam began to sob, her tears mingling with Louise’s juices. Louise's breathing had quickened at the sound of leather striking bare flesh, her moans were louder - the combination of sound and touch making her body begin to shake.

"Stop Miriam!!", Robert commanded, he had sensed that Louise was close to orgasm and in keeping with his Host's direction he stopped Miriam before she made Louise cum. A whimper from Louise confirmed this. "Oh please, don't stop." she whispered. Her plea went unheard, as she knew it would. Her Master had teased her in this way before, but her body still yearned for release. Theda continued to strike Miriam with the crop, moving from the ass to the back of the thighs.

Despite the constant hits Miriam’s skin was red but unbroken - such was Theda's skill. "Open your legs slut!" Robert ordered, and Miriam obeyed. Theda saw a new target for her crop and struck the now exposed pussy several times, each time eliciting a cry from Miriam. As Theda ceased her actions, Robert took up a dildo and thrust it inside Miriam making her tense. Her pushed it deep noticing how the pussy was dripping wet. He moved it in and out, harder and faster, deeper, Miriam groaning with pleasure. Softly he said, "Cum my slut." On cue Miriam gave one last cry, her body shook as she orgasmed, her juices flowing down her legs. "Very good my little slut," Robert praised. "Thank you Master," was her reply.

Louise had watched in amazement, her own body reacting, making her hips thrust forward, seeking release. She was whimpering. As she glanced across to her Master, she saw a smile on His face and she knew He was so far pleased with how the night was progressing. She licked her dry lips and His gaze followed the movement of her tongue. He lowered His gaze and her nipples hardened even more, gooseflesh appearing as His eyes caressed her nakedness. He looked at her face once more, it conveying the message that she was to be patient.

Her Master approached her, his intention was to ensure that she was reasonably comfortable chained as she was. It excited Him to see her thus but He did not want her to be injured. Once He was satisfied that she could remain this way for some while longer He kissed her. As he deepened the kiss, probing her mouth with His tongue, he slipped a finger into her pussy, noticing how very wet she was. She groaned into His mouth and her hips pushed against His hand. He broke the kiss and moved away, "Not yet!" were His only words. As He surveyed His guests and their respective slaves He allowed Himself a small smile. He was pleased that His guests were enjoying themselves thus far. He caught their eyes one by one and each returned his smile. Theda inclined her head slightly, with a nod He settled back to watch what was about to happen...

Theda and Damien had been quietly conversing. With a nod to each other, they took their slaves and made them stand. Theda directed Anthony to the table in the middle of the room, instructing him to climb onto it and lie on his back. All eyes in the room were now on Anthony and he squirmed under their gazes. "Be Still!!", Theda commanded and Anthony stopped moving. Damien whispered into Tatiana's ear and she moved over to the table, placing a hand on the bulge in Anthony’s lap, rubbing his erection until it strained against the leather thong he was wearing. Finding a silver clasp at the side of the thong, Tatiana unsnapped it. Anthony's erection sprang free, a large, hard cock, quivering slightly. Tatiana grinned when she saw it and immediately took hold with her hand. She stroked the length of it, causing him to jump and moan. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, slowly but firmly, letting out a small giggle as his moans got louder. With the tip of a finger she wiped the precum from his cock then put her finger in his mouth. He tried not to taste, but knowing that his Mistress was close by he licked the finger. He was surprised that it was not that bad and then smiled as his Mistress praised him.

Tatiana moved her hand faster and faster, Anthony’s moans louder. He was gritting his teeth trying to hold back, wanting this pleasure to last. His Mistress raised her arm and with a slashing motion brought the crop down across his chest. He felt the sting of the crop - once, twice, three times. With a shout his body tensed and then let go, his sperm shooting over Tatiana's face and hand, dripping onto his thighs and belly. Theda bent and kissed him, whispering, "Well done baby boy. You have pleased me!" He smiled his thanks as he tried to get his breathing under control.

Louise had had an uninterrupted view and her breathing had quickened. Her Master, ever attuned to His slave, had stood close by, His hands moving over her body in an almost absent manner. Occasionally pinching her flesh, smiling as she let out a soft cry each time. One of His hands stroked her clit and along her wet slit, teasing her - bringing her close to orgasm then stopping. Her whimpers were magic to His ears, He knew from experience that when He finally gave her release it would be explosive. He noticed that her legs were starting to buckle, causing her arms to be stretched. She tried to stop her legs giving way but it was getting more and more difficult.

Her Master picked up a collar from a nearby table and placed it around her neck. It was about 2 inches wide, made of black leather and had a silver ring at the front. He reached up and released her arms from the chain on the wall but keeping the wrist cuffs on. With a lightweight chain He attached her wrists to the collar, allowing her limited movement. He bent and undid her ankles, rubbing them to bring back some feeling... pins and needles shooting through her feet as the blood flowed freely once more. As He stood He placed a hand on her shoulder and she sank to her knees, sitting back on her heels as she had been taught. He ran a hand over her hair, tucking a strand behind her ear. Her body shivered slightly at His touch, for now it was soft and gentle - later it would not always be.

As Anthony and Tatiana finished, there was applause and praise for Theda and Damien. Both were complimented on their choice of slaves.

Clapping his hands once their Host got their attention. As the guests looked toward Him, He announced, "My friends I believe it is time to refresh our drinks." There were nods all round and Louise rose, went t the bar in the corner and poured the drinks. Placing them on a tray she returned to the main part of the room. With her eyes lowered she offered the tray to Robert. He reached for his drink with one hand and with the other ran it up her leg from her calf to her ass and down again. "Thank you Sir," she whispered and moved to Damien. Damien leant forward and bit her right nipple before taking his drink. He took a sip from the glass then placed his mouth close to Louise's pussy. He spat the liquid onto it and then licked it up, his tongue running over her clit. She gasped before thanking him.

Her legs shaking slightly she offered the tray to Theda, who did not move. "Come closer," Theda said. Louise moved closer, now standing beside Theda's chair. Theda extended an arm and ran a long, blood red nail down Louise's body to her slit. Without pausing Theda slid her finger inside, her eyes closing as she felt how hot and wet Louise was. Sliding her finger out, Theda brought it to her own mouth and sucked on it, looking over at her Host. "Mmmmmm," she murmured, "Jonathan where HAVE you been hiding this tasty morsel?" Louise felt herself blushing as she heard the words. Theda gave a delighted chuckle as she noticed the flush. "Don't tell me she is an innocent too?" she asked Jonathan. Jonathan threw back his head and laughed, "No my dear Theda, she is not innocent, but she does have an innocence about her at times. It is one of her many charms." Theda smiled and finally took her drink. Louise returned to her Master's side and knelt, offering Him His drink. "Well done my sweet pet." He said and gave her a gentle kiss. "Thank you Master," she softly replied. For some minutes the only sound heard was the clinking of ice against glass as each of the guests sipped and shared with their respective slaves. It was a companionable silence where no words were necessary.

Damien broke the silence, eventually, by clearing his throat. "Well my friends the hour grows late and I must take my leave," he began, "Jonathan may I thank you for a most enjoyable and entertaining evening. Your new possession is delightful and I look forward to getting to know her better." There was a murmured agreement from Theda and Robert. One by one hey rose, gave their thanks to Jonathan and climbed the stairs to the main floor. Louise retrieved their coats, then she and her Master farewelled His guests. As she closed the door after the last one had left she felt His warm breath in her ear. He softly said, "Pet you performed admirably this evening, I am well pleased." She flushed at His praise, "Thank You Master. It makes me happy when You are pleased." He kissed the lobe of her ear and ran His tongue around it. "You are a good girl," He continued, "And good girls are always rewarded." He held out a hand to her, "Come my pet." She took His hand and followed Him up the stairs to the next floor, she was almost quivering with excitement. The night was not yet over for her or her Master.