Dinner Party with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat my ass out, oh fuck yeah! That feels amazing." Susan's dirty mouth came out again.

I was more then happy to continue. I parted her cheeks a little more and drove my tongue deeper in her dark hole. I could tell that Susan really liked it, I too enjoyed it and my cock was starting to stir again.

"Oh fuck your ass is so tight I would love to fuck it!" I was really getting into the moment and blurted out.

Susan turned around as best as she could and gave me a wink. I did not wait for her to change her mind and stood up, Susan pointed to a draw in the hall, I went to it and found a tube of lubricant, and I did not ask why it was in the hall, I was just thankful that it was.

Back with Susan she took the tube and squeezed it out into her hand, she covered my cock with it, the cold wet sensation tickled. With the remaining globs she coated her anus and slipped a finger in her ass, coating the walls as she did. She then lay back down and told me to go slow and follow her command. She told me to place the tip against her ass. With it in place she started to rub her clit, I reached under and helped play with her pussy.

"That feels good." Susan quickly responded. I could feel her fingers slip deep into her soaked pussy.

"Slowly insert the tip of your cock now." Susan instructed.

"Oh yeah, that feels good, now slowly keep going." She continued. I could feel her anus spread and accept the tip of my cock.

She let out a few gasps as my cock slowly made it way deeper and deeper in her ass. Susan enjoyed this sensation and told me that I could fuck her slowly now. Instantly I rocked back and forth Susan seemed to enjoy it and asked for more, I pushed my cock in deeper and continued to slowly pump away.

"Fuck oh god, that feels great, but I want you to fuck me now!" Susan ordered after a few minutes of slow steady back and forth rocking as well as me squeezing more lubricant as I slid in and out.

"Oh my god, fuck!" Susan let out a scream of pleasure

"Keep fucking me, oh yeah! I love a big fat cock in my ass. Keep fucking me hard!" She begged for more. I almost lost complete control when Susan told said that she loves cock in her ass and to fuck her like a real slut. I was fucking her as hard as I could and felt my balls slap against her. Susan did not let up and continued to talk dirty. I was ready to explode.

"You need to fill both of my holes tonight, come on and cum deep in my ass!" I started to withdraw my cock so I could cum, and Susan stopped me, she insisted that I fill both holes tonight. I think my eyes rolled into the back of my head as I shot my load deep in her as, never in a million years did I expect to have anal sex and I thought even less prospect of cumming in there.

I was now well and truly spent and I withdrew my cock, a loud pop noise was made as I did, and instantly cum began to ooze from Susan's used ass. This image will live with me for ever even though I did not have a camera. Susan collapsed on the table cum was pooling from both her pussy and ass.

"Wow, Susan looks like a real slut!" I turned around as I heard Frank comment on Susan.

Frank stood in the door way with Elaine, her hair was disheveled, and her pussy was pink, Frank's cock was limp and we all looked like we were ready to collapse. Frank showed us to our room, I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. The morning Elaine and I were awoken by the sun and the smell of food cocking, we went out and found Susan and Frank in the kitchen, it was all tidied up. Elaine and I ate breakfast and then got ready and left. We left thanking them for a good night, they thanked us and we agreed that it is something that we must do again.

In the car on the way home I told Elaine what Susan and I had gotten up to the night before, Elaine told me what happened with Frank.

As soon as they left the kitchen Frank began to remove Elaine's top and exposed her pert breasts, and before they reached the bedroom both were half naked, Frank threw Elaine on the bed, as he climbed on top he slid her pants and panties down in one swift motion, Elaine lay completely naked, Frank climbed up on top of her and slowly kissed all the way down her neck and chest, her stopped briefly to lick and lightly suck each nipple before continuing down, his tongue flicked in and out of her belly button, causing her to giggle.

Frank continued to lick until he was at the top of her crotch, his chin fuzz tickled her and excited her, she could feel his breath and it was driving her insane, she pushed his head down and ordered him to suck her pussy. He knew what he was doing and it did not take long for her to orgasm. This did not stop him as he continued to lick and eat her out; Elaine thought she was going to experience two orgasms from his tongue alone. Frank then stopped. He sat up, removed his pants and turned around so that now they were in the 69 position, this was the first glimpse of his cock, Elaine was not disappointed, it was completely hairless including his sack and circumcised. Elaine grabbed hold of his meat and lashed her tongue out against the tip; Frank went back to eating Elaine out. Elaine slowly forced more and more of his cock down her throat and was soon deep-throating Frank. They continued doing this until Elaine had her second orgasm, Frank has not orgasmed at this point but Elaine was determined to do it and she continued to suck him. She rolled his smooth balls her hand, and this excited Frank. Elaine knew that it would not be long before he was filling her mouth with his hot seed. Elaine was right she felt his balls tighten then his shaft swelled and he shot ropes of cum straight down her throat. Elaine swallowed every last drop.

Frank now lying on the bed with a semi erect cock was gaining his breath, Elaine was still ready for more and decided to pleasure her self in front of Frank to assist in arousing him some more. Her pussy was wet already, Elaine slid two fingerers in with easy and Frank sat there watching as Elaine continued to finger herself. She flicked her bud bring shocks to her entire body. Frank was stroking his cock watching Elaine fuck herself. It did not take long for his cock to grow harder. Elaine at this stage was pre-occupied and continued to play with herself. That was until Frank placed on the bed next to her a pink vibrator. Frank told her that it was Susan's. Elaine felt uneasy about it and was reluctant to use it until Frank pointed out that Susan was in the kitchen probably being fucked. Elaine seen his logic and grabbed the toy, she placed the tip at her entrance next to her clit and turned it onto the lowest setting, the waves of power that washed over her clit felt great and she could feel an orgasm building. She slid the tip into her pussy with it still on and this was enough as she let out a groan as the orgasm engulfed her body. By this stage Frank was completely hard and ready to go.

Elaine pushed him on his back and straddled him, this was her favorite position, Frank's cock was upright and Elaine then lowed herself on it, she stopped as the tip reached her entrance and slowly moved down, she wanted to feel every inch. Frank was trying to thrust up to force it in more but Elaine continued to move slowly. When the shaft was completely inside her she stopped and held her position then she flexed her muscles around his shaft, Frank let out a few groans and told Elaine how good it felt. Elaine slowly fucked Frank, sliding up and down his shaft, Elaine being in total control matched the thrusts to her needs and was quickly building speed. It was not long until she was fucking him as hard and fast as she could. Frank was groaning and panting, Elaine did not let up. Frank let out an Oh my god and Elaine felt his cum filling her, this set her off and she had an orgasm, it was not a large one due to the number that she had already experienced. Elaine slowed down to a complete stop then collapsed on top of Frank.

After a few more minutes of lying there and controlling the breathing they were ready to go again. Frank asked if he could fuck her ass, Elaine was not ready and shook her head; Frank looked disappointed but accepted this. He then asked about doggy style, Elaine agreed and assumed the position, Frank slid his cock in and held Elaine's hips while he pushed deeper, Elaine started to rock back and forth in time with his motions. Frank then reached around and started to play with her breasts, her was squeezing them and hold them, Elaine continued to rock back and forth then without warning he removed his cock, it took Elaine by surprise and as she turned around she could Frank stroking his cock furiously then she felt the splashes as he shot ropes of cum on her ass. Elaine was not expecting it, but was not angry; she had always wanted to feel cum shooting on her.

Elaine had more courage now and wanted to have her face covered in cum too, she got on her knees and looked up at Frank and asked that he now waste it all there, she wanted to feel the cum on her face, Frank's cock was semi erect. Elaine picked up the vibrator and turned it on and rolled it under Frank's balls. Frank moaned and groaned and she watched as his cock grew to full size again, Elaine did not let up and held the toy in place. Frank continued to moan and groan, Elaine upped the anti as she flicked her tongue out at the tip of his cock, Frank certainly enjoyed this as pre-cum began to pool on the tip. Elaine continued to pleasure him with the toy and lashed her tongue out. Elaine licked the entire length of his shaft then took his cock in her mouth. Elaine sucked away while trying to maintain the toy to his sack. Frank enjoyed this combination and Elaine felt his shaft begin to swell. She took his cock out of her mouth and dropped the toy and stocked his cock with her hand while telling Frank to cum on her face, she let out a number of sexual moans too, this encouraged Frank further, and it wasn't long before her erupted again emptying his sack all over Elaine, rope after rope shot out and landed on her face. Elaine loved every minute of it as the thrill of being a cum slut was something that she had wanted to do for a while as she claimed. With Elaine's face covered in cum she took Frank's cock and cleaned it up sucking every last drop. Elaine then used her panties to wipe her face. She handed them to Frank when she was done. Elaine and Frank then joined Susan and I in the kitchen, they arrived in time to see Susan flat out on her stomach in a pool of cum.

I was hot and horny from the story, however my cock was not in any position to do anything, Elaine and I agreed that it was a good night and that we will take them up on the offer for a repeat. We even started to talk about other friends that we could play with. While I did have a few names swirling in my head, I was happy to fuck Susan again while watching Elaine and Frank. Although with my new found skills and Elaine's new found wild side I was more then happy to fuck her and do the things that I wanted to do.

12