Dinner Salad

Story Info
I prepare a special salad for hubby. And another?
2.5k words
3.84
42.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another true story that happened a couple years back. Let's say around 2010. There's no intercourse involved here, nor cheating of any kind. Just a sexy and kinky situation.

*****

My husband went to work in the morning as he usually does, and like I sometimes do, I gave him his morning blowjob. I feel that by doing that, he won't look at women at work. Well, maybe he'll look, but he'll know that I give him the best blowjob he'll ever get, and willingly.

Of course, this usually leaves me a lil horny, and this day was no different. What was different is that this time I was not going to pleasure myself to climax throughout the day. Instead, I was going to give my husband a great surprise. One that required a little bit of work but nothing too terrible.

I did my normal cleaning around the house and then at noon I went to the store and picked up a couple things. Some different types of lettuce, some boneless chicken breast, as well as two carrots, one cucumber, grape tomatoes, and other little salad fixins'.

I had to make sure the carrots weren't too long or the cucumbers weren't too big. I didn't wanna hurt myself. The grape tomatoes were the perfect size.

Once home I cut up the lettuce as it needed to be, wearing nothing more than a kitchen apron. If you've ever cooked in the nude, you may have eventually learned to wear some type of protection. With lettuce it's not as dangerous, though the knife could slip, but if you're gonna cook with something that can get hot, especially something that may splash, please wear an apron of some sort. I learnt this the hard way.

So on my body I have a full-size apron, covering me from above my breasts to halfway down my thigh. The only thing on my back is the neck strap and the two ties around my back holding the apron in place. My bare butt is all out there for anyone to enjoy, if they would be in the house that is, :). Maybe that's what people should wear on cooking shows. I guarantee men would tune in more often, if it's a hot babe on there of course.

I also cook up the chicken breast, and with me walking around the way I am, my butt jiggles a little with every step. To be honest, I don't have one of those buns of steel like a lot people say. My butt is big, and more than a handful, but is also soft. With each step I take my butt jiggles, not like jello, but more like some firm flan (it's a hispanic dessert). It's firmer than jello, depending on how u make it.

My husband loves to see me cook this way, but more often than not if he's watching me cook like this, we end up ordering takeout because I never get done cooking, lol.

By now it's 4pm, which gives me plenty of time. My husband normally gets out of work at 5pm, and if nothing goes wrong he'll be home latest 6pm. Sometimes he stops for a drink with the guys at a bar, but only for one or two and then takes off.

So I grab two carrots, one cucumber, and the container of grape tomatoes, and head to the basement, taking off the apron before I head down. I've also already cleaned and scrubbed the vegetables. Once in the basement I lie on the couch and grab the laptop, where I have some of my old files saved.

There's a couple amateur videos I made back when I was in college, that even though my husband has an idea I made them, thinks they all got lost a long time ago.

I pull up one of my favorite ones. It's a pretty long video, and I forward to one of my favorite scenes. There I am, young and pert with a tighter ass, under a guy who's pounding away at me. Remembering everything from back then gets me super wet, and I quickly grab the first carrot and slowly bring it to my slick pussy. I bring it to my entrance, and gently start inserting it, fighting the urge to fuck myself senseless with it. Once I've made sure it's full of my juices, I grab the next carrot and do the same with it, leaving it moist and full of my wetness.

I grab the cucumber next, and just as I'm bringing it to my pussy and it's grazed my lips, I hesitate, and put it back down, going instead for the grape tomatoes.

One by one I grab a tomato and insert it into me for a second, before taking it out and replacing it with another. I do this with maybe 12 tomatoes, putting them all back in the container, and pretty much 'contaminating' the rest also.

Hesitantly, I grab the cucumber once more. I wish I would have grabbed a smaller one, but I must still go forward. Slowly I bring it to my pussy lips. Teasing my clit and my labia with it, before pushing forward. I can feel the pressure as I envelop it with my lips, but feel resistance shortly after. For a second I'm scared, but know that I've taken bigger than it. It's different when someone forces it in, though, than when you do it to yourself.

If you've ever had to give yourself a shot, you probably know it's much better when someone else does it for you.

But it needs to be done. So I push forward some more, and inch it forward (I guess it's more like millimeter it forward). Realizing I don't have all the time in the world, and also looking at the scene on the screen where now I'm on top in the cowgirl position, my ass facing the camera, and me pounding myself against that young cock in there. There's just something about the way my ass looks as it smashes down against his legs and then bounces up, then comes smashing down again. It really gets me hot seeing that, and so I push in the cucumber halfway into my pussy, making me wince a little, but also making me feel great pleasure.

I can't help myself but get lost in the moment as I fuck myself for a little with it, pushing it in and out of me over and over, trying to match the speed of the cock going in and out of me in the video.

Again, though, I realize I am not doing this for myself, but it doesn't hurt to revel in it if I can, and stop fucking myself with the cucumber.

For a second I think about pushing it all the way into me to coat it, but decide to take it out and turn it around, so I can juice up the other side with my wetness.

When it comes out I can't help but feel a longing for it.

Yet when I push it in I again wince a little once more.

"Why did you have to fuck yourself so hard?" I ask myself.

Having fully coated all the ingredients I wanted to, I grab all the soaked vegetables and head up, making sure I close down the video and put away the laptop.

Wanting to stay naked but knowing better, I grab my apron and put it on even though I don't want to. There's something about being free and naked that invigorates me. But putting it on helps me calm down a little. Otherwise I might have continued touching myself.

With the knife I slice up the cucumber into thin circles, making more than I should for two people. Then I put the two carrots in the slicer and make some little strips out of them.

I realize my pussy juice is on the slicer now also.

Feeling naughty, I grab the knife I had used on the cucumber and give it a little lick. Sure enough it's coated with my magic juice.

Still feeling naughty, I grab two forks and very carefully dab them with my juice, directly from its source.

For a second I contemplate how I can do that with the plate, but realize it's not worth my trouble.

I look at the time, and not having received a text from my husband saying he'll be home late, I get happy he'll be on time again and start serving the salad. The lettuce on the bottom, with my specially prepared vegetables on top, topped off with some juicy chicken breast strips. In a small container on the side I put ranch dressing, his favorite. Both salads have my special sauce, because it drives him wild when I lick my fingers in front of him after I've touched myself.

Just as I place both plates on the table I hear the garage door opening, making me quite excited. I think about tossing my apron off and greeting my husband at the door completely naked, but then he'd end up having dessert before his salad, so I scratch that thought. I finish pouring our drinks and also place them on the table.

Then I hear the door open below (from the garage to the house) and my husband shouting out to me, "Honey, how's it going!?!"

Before I could even answer that I have our salad ready he continues, "Hope you don't mind but I brought so-and-so home!" (I forgot who he said it was. There's so many people I've met from his work.)

For a second I freeze in place, not sure what to do.

Then when I hear them reaching the landing before they come up the next set of stairs I whiz by through the hallway to our bedroom. I'm not sure if they caught sight of me at all, nor do I ever get told later on, but there's a good chance if the one in front was looking forward he saw plenty of my left ass cheek profile as I hurried through.

I make it to the bedroom with no incident, and grab the nearest thing I could find, which is what I wore earlier to the supermarket. A short pair of shorts that fits well, and a small white tank top. I didn't really feel like searching for a bra, plus I thought I'd be safe with the apron still on in front of me. As for the attire itself I wore earlier, well, I wouldn't wear that normally to the supermarket, but since I went early I knew there wouldn't be that many people there. It would mostly be the employees and maybe the moms with their babies. Maybe an occasional oddball. But nothing really harmful.

I probably took a little longer than I wanted to in the bedroom, but by the time I walked back to the dining room I saw my husband and his coworker sitting at the table. Both were chowing down on the salads I had prepared.

"Sorry honey, but (we'll call him Guy for simplicity's sake) and I are gonna work on..." and I don't really know what he said next. I was just thinking that this stranger, well maybe I met him before at one of my husband's gatherings, but never in an intimate setting, this stranger was eating a salad I especially prepared for my husband and me. I didn't care that he was eating a salad I made. Mark, my husband, had done that before. He brings many coworkers home to get them to be friendlier. We entertain most of his coworkers at our house also.

What I was thinking about was that this stranger, Guy, was pretty much eating my pussy, and he was enjoying it. Watching his lips and teeth munching on the lettuce, and him licking his lips pretty much after every bite, it was kinda of vulgar, lol. I'm not sure if he knew what he was tasting, or heck I'm not even sure if my juices were still giving the salad any flavor. He had poured the ranch all over the salad, whereas my husband was implementing the fork-dip method for the dressing. Something he and I both do.

I guess I'm glad I didn't cum on the ranch dressing. Though the thought of doing that kinda got me turned on.

Both men were really enjoying the salad. More than I'd say normal men enjoy a salad. Finally I heard my husband saying, "Honey, so are you gonna join us?"

"Yes...yes," I heard myself saying. "Just give me a sec."

Then I went to the kitchen and prepared one for myself.

As I walked to the dining table I remembered I left the apron on so I could cover myself and I was hoping that my husband wouldn't-

"Sally, take off that apron. You'll be uncomfortable in it," my husband demanded.

So I decided the next best course of action would be to sit next to our guest. Both men were sitting opposite of each other at the end of the table, leaving the end free. I walked to where Guy was and was getting ready to-

"Honey, why are you acting weird. Come and sit here," he said as he pushed out the chair on the end.

"Ok," I meekly said.

Well, the next best thing was to remove the apron once I was fully seate-

"And take off your apron, please."

Sigh.

I placed my plate down, and with full confidence removed my apron. When I was younger I may have been ashamed of my body, unless I was drunk, lol, but now that I had been working out I was prouder. So I boldly untied it and pulled it over my head, and tossed it to the side.

For a second I stood in front of them, actually jutting my boobs out inadvertently, but neither one was looking up, and were engaged in whatever conversation they were having. Football, or boxing, or boating, it all sounded the same to me, 'blah, blah, blah.'

A little disappointed that no one was looking, I sat down and started to eat my meal. At one point I think Guy noticed my lack of a bra, but being the gentleman that he was, he never blatantly stared at my freely hanging boobs. Though my nipples weren't hard, they stick out enough to cause a bump against any shirt I wear when I'm braless.

When I was about halfway through my salad they had already finished theirs. Guy complimented on that being the best tasting salad he had ever had, and stated that I should talk to his wife to teach her how to make a great one. Then both men went back downstairs to continue whatever blah-blahing they were doing.

I never did tell my husband about my special sauce, but I think he secretly knew.