Dinner, The Appetiser

Story Info
Lovers risk a public display.
2.2k words
4.38
21.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the car pulled up to the hotel entrance, Sophie thought how wonderful the place looked. She was very excited, as it was such a special occasion to have dinner here and stay overnight. Dominic had frequently taken her to lovely places like this, but it was different this time. They were celebrating the publication of her first novel, the writing of which had taken up most of her time for the last few months and they were both looking forward to the romantic break and time spent together without interruptions that this would provide.

As the car came to a stop, the valet opened the door for Sophie to alight, Dominic already standing by her door offering her his hand before she had a chance to even place her feet on the ground. The valet took care of parking the car and dealing with the overnight bags, which left Dominic and Sophie free to check in to the hotel and go straight through to the restaurant as they were slightly late for their table reservation and were already dressed for dinner.

As they stepped into the hotel, Sophie noticed the myriad of decorations covering the walls in celebration of some international cooking event, the type of which she was not entirely sure, however it all looked spectacular to her. She was with the man she loved and anticipation of the evening to come was more than enough to have her happiness assured. Walking through the foyer she was amazed by its design, the front elevation made up entirely of softly tinted green glass, extending 12 floors up at an angle of approximately 50 degrees, making the wall a roof and the roof a wall of sheet glass, displaying the night sky from the interior of the atrium to perfection. Looking up, this wall of glass seemed to expand and rise up above them, shimmering fragments of light refracting off the patchwork surface like a myriad of eyes staring down at them.

A perfusion of indoor plants were scattered about the foyer, illuminated from their bases by specially designed spotlights that cast shadows up and across the leaves, making them shimmer. There where potted palm trees and numerous types of shrubs abounding, clustered in small groups giving an intimate feel to the very large open space of the building as a whole. The highlight of this vista was the waterfall that drew the eye towards it, which for all intents and purposes looked quite natural, spilling out of the wall and flowing down into an artificial stream stocked with Koi Carp and various aquatic plants.

Tropical plants of varying textures and colours and heights surrounded this water feature, creating a rainforest like garden for the delight of the patrons, the sound of the running water soothing on the ear. More potted palms and bamboos where grouped around the floor separating the restaurant into sections and creating small alcoves where diners could sit in relative privacy from the prying eyes of other guests, the cleverly lit garden looking incredible in the rapidly fading light.

Walking across the floor towards the restaurant, Sophie and Dominic negotiated a timber bridge suspended over the indoor stream, stopping for a second to take in the sight. Flowing over pebbles that had been set in the base of the stream, the water was so crystal clear that the fish were easily visible from above. Dominic ran his hand over Sophie's back and down to the swell of her buttocks, groaning with delight in her ear as he discovered the slight ridge of her tiny thong panties beneath her gown. Caressing her buttock seductively, he urged her forward and they entered the restaurant reception. The maitre'd greeted them and showed them to their table which was in the furthest corner of the restaurant, in a part of the building which cantilevered out over the freeform outdoor swimming pool. Separated into two halves by the building suspended above it, the pool flowed underneath the structure and opened out again into another large pool on the far side of the restaurant next to the golf course. Looking out over the greens there was a clear view of the river and the abundant small pleasure craft cruising at this time of the evening.

Sophie and Dom seated themselves at their table that was situated just next to the window on Sophie's left. It was a very private and secluded setting. Looking to the right, Sophie could see into the main atrium of the hotel through the spaces between the plants, although she suspected that from the other side she would go unnoticed. There were people milling about in the foyer waiting to be escorted into the gaming room of the casino or perhaps they were meeting friends outside the cocktail lounge, most were dressed formally for dinner.

Domenic perused the main menu before asking Sophie what she would like to drink. Ordering a Cointreau with lemonade for her and a crisp imported pilsner for himself, he took her right hand in his and turned it to kiss her palm.

"You look exquisite tonight my love," he said, as he brushed a tendril of hair off her face before kissing her tenderly on the lips.

"Why thank you kind sir," she replied coyly as she ran her stockinged foot slowly up his calf.

"I would very much like for you to go to the rest room and remove your panties for me Sophie. I want to imagine you sat here with me, exposed and waiting for my touch," Whispered Dominic seductively as his lips brushed against her cheek. Gasping, Sophie watched the expressions flitting across Dominic's face. The desire she saw blazing there in his eyes was enough to have her rushing off to complete the request. Quickly returning to the table, she handed Dominic her black silk thong that she had removed for him. He balled them in his palm and brought them to his lips to kiss before he slipped them carefully into his jacket pocket for safekeeping. Sophie's heart beat faster as she observed the very intimate gesture and the implication of what was likely to happen later.

Sitting there watching him, Sophie thought Dominic looked magnificent in his dinner jacket, his raven black hair setting off his deep blue eyes that bored holes straight through your soul when he looked at you that particular way. Sophie's bronze evening gown was high necked and without sleeves. It clung to her body, moulding to her ample breasts and emphasising the rounded shape of them, highlighting the distinct prominence of her nipples. Her long golden hair was wrapped in a tight chignon on the top of her head; two tendrils escaping down the side of her face softening the look and framing her pretty face. Her green eyes flashing excitedly at him as they chatted over the menu selection.

The obsequious waiter was hovering a little too closely for Sophie's comfort but the impatient look directed at him from Dominic had him scuttling away with their order, suitably chastised. Sophie had chosen Thai spring rolls as an appetiser, Dominic preferring the special order of char grilled king prawns. Ordering a bottle of Semillon Blanc from the sommelier, they chatted freely about their likes and dislikes, Sophie's knee grazing Dominic's thigh every time he leant forward which he did frequently to stroke her knee through the thigh high split in her gown.

The food arrived promptly for which they were grateful, it was lovely just to sit together and discuss events of the past twelve months as they slowly ate their meal. The food was delicious but the company was better as they played with each other across the table, flirting and tantalizing each other with various stories and times they had shared. Sophie introduced snippets of spring roll dipped in spicy plum sauce into Dominic's mouth as they talked, watching him intently as his teeth bit down on the offerings. She could feel his lips brush over her fingers, the sensations as delectable as the tasty morsels of food, the slow heat of desire building between them as they ate. She licked his fingers clean as he fed her tidbits of shelled prawn, the knowing look in his eyes ample reward in itself. There was something overtly sensual in the feeding of a lover from your own hand.

Dominic's hand on her knee wandered higher up under her skirt, feeling the silk of her stockings under his fingers until he reached the satin smooth area of skin where her stockings ended. His fingers roamed further until he found what he was seeking. He separated and caressed the hot wet folds at the juncture of her thighs as she licked her lips in avid fascination at the look of intense concentration on his face. Swirling his finger over the little sensitive little bud there made Sophie whimper with delight. The fear of discovery was an intense turn on, the excitement positively flowing through her veins at the risk they were taking. She was captivated by this man and the teasing they had been indulging in earlier had made her so ready for him. She was hot and swollen for him and the thought of him knowing she was without panties drove her wild. She had little control over herself and he brought his mouth crashing down on hers just as she convulsed for him, taking her moans and swallowing them up in his mouth. When she finally relaxed against him, he pulled back, smiled at her, and offered her a sip of wine from his glass.

Her breathing eased as she rested her hand on his thigh. Slowly she stroked her hand up and down his leg as he carried on fondling her, feeling the sharp delineation of the muscles under her fingers as his eyes blazed into hers. Glancing quickly around the room, Sophie checked to see if anyone was watching them. Satisfied that their actions were going unnoticed, she moved her hand higher up Dominic's leg to the apex of his thighs where she found the bulge of his erection straining against the zipper of his trousers. Feeling bolder, Sophie stroked him through the fabric, delighting in his startled but amused look as she slowly drew down the zipper. Her knuckles grazed his throbbing erection as she lowered the zip and slid her hand into his trousers. She felt for Dominic's cock and finding it wrapped her hand around it, her fingers tightening as she freed him from the confines of his underwear after making sure he was concealed from view with the edge of the tablecloth and his napkin.

Smiling gleefully at him, she moved closer and kissed his lips softly, tracing the outline of them with the tip of her tongue and savouring the sweetness of his mouth as she began to stroke his cock slowly under the table with her hand. She raised her thumb to her mouth to wet it, making him gasp at the way she licked it, savouring the taste of it as if it was the most precious thing in the world before lowering it again and running it over the head of his shaft. Smoothing her thumb over the sensitive skin of the glans, she listened as his breath hissed out from between his teeth, his fingers biting into the tablecloth as he tried to look unaffected. Swirling her thumb slowly around the head and under the rim of his prick she felt him quiver. She circled it again and again, feeling him expand and pulse in her hand as she moved her fingers faster across him.

"Oh God Sophie," growled Dominic in her ear. "You're driving me insane! I can't hold back much longer, you're going to have to stop or I'll explode right here! "

She could feel him getting close to release as she squeezed his balls with her free hand, rubbing them and gently rolling them between her fingers. Groaning, he closed his eyes and relished the sensations she was evoking before turning to her and kissing her fully on the lips, his tongue delving into the depths of her mouth meeting hers in mimicry of a far more intimate dance.

Breaking the kiss to bury his face in her neck, Sophie felt Dominic's body stiffen and pulse as warm liquid seeped out over her hand under the napkin. Cradling him too her, she held him tight as he shuddered against her. A muffled sound alerted her to someone's presence. Lifting her eyes to look, but unable to move for fear of being discovered, Sophie could see the waiter had returned with their main course. He was watching them with a look of incredulity on his face; quickly he placed the plates he was holding down onto the table before stepping back and retreating hastily to the kitchen.

Chuckling to herself, Sophie raised her now wet hand to her lips and proceeded to lick it clean as Dominic watched, his eyes blazing.

"You wicked, wicked woman," he said laughing.

"Mmmmm...yes, I know my love, and we have the rest of the night to look forward to as well, don't we..." said Sophie slyly as she turned to start her meal.

Domenic grinned at the devilment visible in his woman's eyes.