Dinner with Fred

Story Info
Eva gets a little surprise before dinner.
2.2k words
4
43k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved slowly through the bushes at the front of the steep sloping lawn. He cringed every time a leaf rustled at his steps even though he knew there was no way that anyone in the house could see him and that it was highly unlikely that anyone would be walking by way out here in the country. Yet, he cringed again when his foot snapped a twig, freezing and staring up at the lit window, expecting someone to appear in it with a shotgun and floodlight. No one came to the window and he crept on.

The last week had been full of nights like these. He would drive his car out every night to the same place in the road where he would turn off his lights and head down a dirt track he had cleared and park it in a stand of trees. After shutting down the car, he would quickly peel off his clothes and replace them with total black attire. Then he would pull on a ski mask straight out of the movies and walk about a quarter of a mile to her house and creep through the bushes and up to the house. Every night he expected to get caught, but never was.

Never, on any of his nighttime stalkings, did he carry a weapon. He relied on his body and mind alone and he went to the gym religiously in order to be able to keep his body intact and strong. As a result, he was a powerful man and a formidable foe. He had yet to meet a man that he could not manhandle and twist into a pretzel. Strength and a superb confidence in his abilities were his weapons and he knew how to use them.

He continued on, coming out of the line of shrubbery and moving counter-clockwise around the rectangular yard keeping to the edges. He was a shadow, and now that he was out of the dry leaves and dead twigs, he made no noise but a slight shifting in the air. He flowed closer and closer to the house as he had done the last six nights, and kept his attention fluid, keeping an eye on the path he made and another on the house to his right.

The darkness seemed to enfold itself around him as he finally approached the house at the outer entrance to the storm cellar. No one noticed as he lifted the door open and slipped down into the concrete room.

Tonight he would use those weapons of muscle and mind. Tonight he would act on the desire that pulsed through his veins filling him with a compelling need to fulfill it. Tonight Eva would be his.

*****

Eva checked the clock and straightened her skirt again. She took another look into the mirror examining her features making certain she was as beautiful as she could make herself. The truth she did not realize, as many women fail to understand, was that she was already a beautiful woman. Her soft brown hair framed her astoundingly cute face and hung in beautiful little ringlets down to her shoulders. Her brown eyes were big pools that you could lose yourself in if you did not check yourself. One could fall in love with her looks before even leaving her face, but God help if that happened because once it did, her body would make that helpless man drool. Her thin frame and perfect 36 C breasts could destroy a man's mind and then put it all back together again. Nonetheless she frowned, seeing some imperceptible flaw in her bodice and tugged at the tight red fabric.

The reason for her fussing was because Fred, the man she had been seeing for about a week was supposed to come by for dinner that night and she wanted to knock him off his feet before he even stepped through the door. She had made chicken parmesan and had the whole dinner elegantly set on the table in the dining room. There were candles lit in every room so that harsh electric lighting would not be needed and she had even spritzed lavender oil onto the bed sheets because she had a feeling that the night would heat up before long.

She was not usually so romantic or forward, but something about the way Fred was always made her feel warm inside. That warmth had been fed by her own desires for a few nights as she sat in her chair by the fire and slipped a hand under her pajamas as she thought about his strong body and the feelings she had when he held her in his powerful arms and pressed her to his body. She wanted him so bad tonight that she could hardly hold it back. Somehow she managed to sit on the couch in the living room and think about something else.

She checked the clock again; it showed six fifty, meaning he would be there in about ten minutes. She got up to check to make sure everything was perfect again when she heard tires crunching up the gravel driveway and come to a halt. She hurried to the door and practically radiated happiness.

*****

He cursed as he heard the car approach the house. He could faintly discern the short conversation at the door and the footsteps overhead. He had known all along that she was seeing someone and that had only fueled his desire for her more, making her something that he could not have. He had decided that that would not stop him though, and he decided now that he would just have to deal with it thought it could endanger the whole night.

He lit the lamp he had placed at the door the night before and made his way to the cellar door that entered into the house. Turning the knob he found it was locked. Fuck, it's just one fucking difficulty after another tonight isn't it? God fucking damn it all. Thoughts of doing the whole thing another night never even crossed his mind. Tonight was his night, and nothing would save her from it. He grabbed a big can of olives from a shelf, raised it over his head and brought it down with a terrible force on the doorknob, ripping it from the door. The noise hardly reached his ears as his thoughts were screaming loudly in his head and blood was pounding in his ears.

This beautiful bitch is mine!

*****

The crash startled Eva and Fred and they broke from their kiss and stared towards the stairwell down to the cellar with confusion and fright on their faces.

"Wha—," Eva started before Fred ran over her words with, "Stay here while I check it out."

Fred started down the stairs with a determined look on his face, and Eva stood staring after him, breathing hard. She heard him shout at an intruder and then some scuffling and some grunting, and then a loud groan that sounded like it had come from the intruder. Surely her Fred had not been hurt. She was relieved and called to him, "Did you get him, Freddy?"

Her relief vanished and was replaced with an icy fear as a man clad entirely in black with a ski mask on ascended the steps and said, "I think he'll be down there a while, which way is the bed room?"

She did not even have time to scream as he came at her with startling speed and put a hand over her mouth and another around her body in an iron grip that kept her upper body motionless.

"Screaming is so annoying and there's no one to hear you way out here. Don't waste what time we have together baby."

Eva was locked stiff in an icy fright. Her mind had gone blank and she was locked in panic. She willed herself to come out of it and fight back as he picked her up effortlessly and carried her down the hall to the master bedroom. Fred, she figured was knocked out pretty bad and probably trapped somehow in the cellar where he could not come up and help her. She was on her own and she was scared out of her mind.

She gave herself a huge mental push and started beating at the man. Her punches and kicks seemed to bounce off without his notice.

"Now you're getting into things baby. How'd you know I like squirmers?"

He grabbed at her breast and ripped away the fabric of her new red dress. They were in the bedroom now, and he threw her down on the bed and savagely ripped away the rest of her dress with ease.

"Wh-- wh-- who are you?" She managed to splutter out as he placed his body on her in a constricting manner and began to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. The familiar feelings that coursed through her and tried to give her pleasure were inhibited by her astounding fear. She was frightened for her life and kicked and squirmed a little more.

The man did not answer and only seemed invigorated by her squirming. He ripped off her panties with his other hand and revealed her neatly shaved pussy that she had prepared for Fred. Another bullet of ice ripped through her stomach as his fingers gently caressed her.

"Don't you like this?" he asked.

For an answer she kicked his shin with all she had. He cried out in pain and she managed to wriggle free and start for the door. She made it off the bed and halfway to the door before he grabbed her arm and wrenched her back with enough force to pick her up off of her feet.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!" he screamed, "Do you think you could get away? You can't: you belong to me now, this is my night, and I will fucking have you. Your fucking body is mine and you will not try to leave. If you don't fucking enjoy this then we'll have to do it the hard way!"

He put a hand on her throat choking her as he pulled off his pants with his other hand. He ripped his shirt off in his rage and his powerful muscled gleamed in the candle light as he descended on her. His cock was fully enlarged now in his heated passion and every time he jerked his hand on her neck, bouncing her head against the mattress his cock jumped with excitement.

His other hand went to her clit. She could tell he knew she was not enjoying it one bit and that she was in fact paralyzed with fear. Despite her want to stay dry and unaroused his hand working on her clit forced a moan from her lips though his touch was rough and savage. Soon she could feel her juices starting to flow and she knew he was ready and her body was ready for him even if she didn't wasn't it. Nature and fate were against her and she was helpless against the man's onslaught as he brought his cock to her cunt.

He shoved himself inside of her, sending shockwaves of pain thought her body causing her to gasp and scream. His cock had brutally stretched her open and was now pounding at her. It was big enough to go all the way in and crash into her cervix, repeatedly sending pulses of pain through her. Despite all her wants and intentions, she let out a moan of pleasure between her screams of pain.

She despised this man with all of herself but her body was stealing control away from her and when he tried to slow down and rest, she wrapped her legs around him and rocked her hips with his thrusts. A vicious smile crept across his face and she closed her eyes to keep from it.

His hands grabbed at her breasts and pulled her nipples bringing her so much pleasure she could hardly stand it over the satisfaction his cock was giving her as it slid in and out of her pussy and rubbed her g-spot. She threw her head back and screamed with pleasure she wished she did not have and then she pulled his head to hers and kissed him, full of need, shoving her tongue into his mouth. His powerful muscles felt amazing against her skin and his hard chest pressed wonderfully against her full breasts. She wanted nothing more than to be having dinner with Fred, but this was proving to be an exceptionable foe to that desire. She cried out and moaned again at the perfect ecstasy of his dick in her pussy.

Inside she screamed at her body and the rapist, wishing it was Fred. Outside, she fucked the intruder with wild abandon, bypassing all inhibitions. His hard cock stroked in and out with a crazed fury, sending ripples of pleasure streaking though her body and wracking her with convulsions of ecstasy. She felt his orgasm rise in him as hers rose within her. She let everything within her let go and she slammed her hot pussy into him again and again coming to orgasm and screaming with pleasure as her tight walls squeezed around him forcing his load to burst out into her and fill her with his hot cum.

She was exhausted beyond belief. Fear and sex had taxed her mind and body to the point that all she could do now was turn her head and cry with shame and sorrow as the man laughed maliciously above her.