Dinner With Friends and More

Story Info
Two couples that are best friends share dinner and mates.
2.9k words
4.34
123.7k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lionclan
Lionclan
24 Followers

Micki and I had been married for twelve years when our lives made a dramatic turn that we'll never forget. We had always been faithful to one another and while Micki was a virgin when we married, she wasn't a prude either and had engaged in oral sex with two boyfriends before we met. In fact she liked to talk about it when we made love.

At the time Micki was 31, a beautiful petite brunette about 5'-1" and 110 pounds with 34 B breasts and a killer heart shaped ass. Her nipples are very large and sensitive and are over ½ inch long when erect. She looks a little like Demi Moore and is still as beautiful 12 years later.

We are the same age. I am an even 6', go about 210 pounds and keep in pretty good shape. We live in a small suburban community in a 4 bedroom home with a pool, hot tub, etc. on a two acre wooded lot, so we have privacy.

In spite of having two children we led a pretty active social life that revolved around friends and neighbors and seemed pretty much routine for the time. Our two best friends were close neighbors, Bob and Jeanne.

Bob was in technical sales and traveled a lot. He was 6-2 with a medium build and was good looking and a very smooth talker.

Jeanne was a striking blonde, about 5'-7" and 130 pounds with 34 B breasts and long legs. She resembles Kim Bassinger. Jeanne is a huge flirt and dresses the part going braless quite often.

We had been invited to Bob and Jeanne's for dinner one summer night and our two kids and their one child were with a sitter at our house. We had a great dinner with lots of wine and good conversation.

As usual Bob was paying a lot of attention to Micki and Jeanne was flirting outrageously with me. Micki loved the attention from Bob, I am sure partly because our sex life had gotten pretty routine in spite of our deep love for one another. Micki did notice the flirting between Jeanne and me and I am not sure she liked it very much.

After dinner, Bob broke out the cold bottle of Irish Cream Liquor for dessert. We finished the bottle and between that and all the wine we were all feeling pretty mellow. It was a warm evening and Jeanne suggested a swim in their new pool. Micki quickly said: "Bill and I didn't bring our suits." Jeanne answered: "No problem, we'll all just go in our undies......mine are new and pretty."

Jeanne was dressed in white shorts and a white lace top while Micki had on yellow shorts and an off white tee. I knew Micki had on her new yellow lace tanga panties and matching bra underneath her cream colored tee shirt and white shorts.

When Jeanne jumped up out of her chair and dropped her shorts and top, I saw that she was wearing a sheer white micro thong and a matching sheer bra. You could clearly see her dark pink nipples and areolas through the bra and I thought I saw just the hint of "camel toe" in the thong, and it was obvious she was shaved bare.

Jeanne jumped in the pool followed closely by Bob in his black boxers and soon myself. Micki just sat there shaking her head until Bob got out of the pool and walked over to her to coax her in.

After a few seconds, Micki got up and looked past Bob to me before removing her tee shirt. She looked at me again with questioning eyes as Bob stared at her dark brown nipples poking through the yellow lace of her bra. Then she unzipped her shorts looked into Bob's eyes and said "Help me?"

Bob quickly slid his hands onto her shorts and took them down and off. Micki jumped into the pool and swam to the end opposite Jeanne and me. Bob followed and joined her.

Jeanne suggested that we play a game of horse fight where the girls ride on the guys shoulders and joust one another. Micki said ok with me, you two are dead meat.

Jeanne pushed me down and jumped onto my shoulders. I could feel the heat of her thighs on my neck and I told her she felt pretty good up there. Being the flirt she is, Jeanne said she wished she was sitting the other way!

I looked back at the other end of the pool where Micki and Bob were talking and saw Bob go behind Micki and grab her by the butt cheeks to lift her onto his shoulders. She settled in with a wiggle and a thigh hug. Micki's bra was now wet and totally see through so I could see her nipples were hard as bullets.

After a few rounds of horse fights we hit the hot tub to relax. Jeanne was beside me and Micki sat opposite close to Bob. I felt Jeanne's hand on my thigh and could see that Bob's hands were under the water too.

We were all just talking when all of a sudden Micki said she was thirsty and stood up. I could see Bob's hand fall away from her thigh. Jeanne offered that she and I would get the drinks.

Jeanne climbed out of the tub and I was treated to the first close-up look at her fantastic ass and breasts through her sheer wet white bra and thong. Jeanne's ass is a little larger than Micki's and definitely moves when she walks. The thong disappeared like dental floss between her cheeks. Her bra and thong were a lot smaller than any swim suit she must have worn, because you could see a lot of great tan line showing.

While in the kitchen getting the drinks Jeanne said she had noticed me staring at her tits and asked if I liked her Wicked Weasel undies that Bob had given her last winter for their vacation to the Caribbean. She said she had two bikinis too from WW that she had worn at the beach and hotel pool.

When I told her I thought she looked sexy as hell and that I would like to get a similar set for Micki, Jeanne said that I could look at hers anytime and leaned in to kiss me on the lips. Soon I felt Jeanne's tongue slip between my lips and we were into a deep french kiss. Jeanne is a great kisser and sucked on my tongue making me instantly hard. She pulled back and said: "Oh my, now look what I've done. You feel so good against me."

I reminded her that we were both married and should be getting back to Bob and Micki. "In a minute", Jeanne said and kissed me deeply as my hands played with her ass and slipped between her cheeks to feel her warmth and wetness.

She was dripping wet and as my fingers found her puffy lips she moaned softly. I gently probed her nether hole with the index finger of my left hand while my right hand caressed her pussy lips.

Jeanne reached into my boxers, started to stroke my rock hard cock and whispered hoarsely in my ear: "Please fuck me, I want you sooo bad. I want to feel this cock inside me." I lifted her up on the kitchen counter and pulled her thong to the side and licked and sucked her pussy. My god she was so wet she nearly drowned me with her sweet juice as I fucked her with my tongue.

She came so hard and loud that I was afraid that Bob and Micki would hear even though the door was shut. I said that we needed to get back outside before we were missed. Jeanne looked into my eyes and said: "I'll bet Bob has done the same to Micki at least."

We made our way quietly outside and when we got close enough to see the hot tub, we could see Micki standing facing the house leaning over the edge of the tub and Bob behind her fucking her with long hard strokes as he squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

Micki was groaning and saying: "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me harder Bob....Ohhh yes, yes, I love your cock in me....soooo deep, don't stop, don't ever stop." Bob just kept pounding her until he shuddered and said "I'm going to cum....do you want it in your pussy". Micki screamed: "I'm cumming too, don't stop. Shoot it inside my hot pussy...fuck meeee. Fill me. You feel so hard and hot and sooo good. "

Jeanne looked into my eyes and said "I knew Bob would fuck her tonight, I could tell he has wanted to get into her pussy for so long. Now will you please fuck me", and led me back into the house into their bedroom.

Jeanne took off her bra and thong and lay down on their bed as I took off my boxers. I kissed my way up her thighs to taste the wetness of her cunt. Jeanne has large meaty lips and a huge clit that is made for sucking.

As I lapped at her pussy she asked me to turn so she could suck my cock. She took all of me to the back of her throat and swallowed so that her throat squeezed the end of my cock. She just kept alternately sucking and swallowing. No one has ever sucked me like she does.....she is ravenous.

I couldn't wait any longer and turned her around and rubbed my cock up and down the wet lips and slapped her pussy with my cock. Jeanne's eyes found mine in the dim light of the bedroom and said "Shove that beautiful hard cock in my pussy and fuck me like Bob is fucking Micki. Fuck me lover."

I drove my cock into Jeanne's pussy as deep and hard as I could and I could feel the head of my cock just touching her cervix. I leaned in and we kissed deep and wet and sloppy. Soon we came together in an incredible climax that left us in a pool of sweat, pussy juice and cum.

After cooling down and spooning for a while, I got up to go to the bathroom and was drawn to noise coming from another bedroom. Apparently while Jeanne and I were fucking, Bob and Micki had left the tub for the guest bedroom.

I could hear Micki groaning and out of breath saying: "Oh, Bob, yes, lick me like that, suck my clit, oh yes. Bob, don't stop.....yes fuck my ass with your fingers. More, harder I want to feel you everywhere in me. " I've never heard her more out of control or hotter. She always loved finger play in her ass when I ate her, but this was more intense.

I found my cock getting hard again as I listened to Bob making love to Micki. Then I heard Micki say with a raspy voice: "Bob, I want you in me, I want to feel your cock in my pussy again, I know Bill must be fucking Jeanne and I want you too."

Then I heard a familiar moan that Micki always makes just as my cock enters her and I knew that she now had a different cock in her for the second time tonight and only the second time since we got married.

Bob grunted and said "you feel so good; I love the feel of your pussy lips grabbing my cock. I've wanted to fuck you for so long Micki, ever since that night two months ago when I came to see Bill and he was away and we talked and eventually kissed and you let me touch you and fuck you with my fingers. I almost had to rape you then when you said no, that you just couldn't be unfaithful."

Then Micki said "be quiet, just fuck me hard, put your fingers back in my ass. Yes, like that, ughhhhh. Oh Bob, I am sooo hot, please put your cock in my ass....do it now...pleasssee."

I was stunned. Micki had never asked me to fuck her ass, but tonight was definitely different. We had never been unfaithful to one another before either and I had never heard Micki more excited and filled with lust.

Remembering what I had set out to do, I went to the bathroom and then returned to get Jeanne, so she could hear what was happening. When we got to just outside the guest room, it was obvious that Bob had gotten most of his cock into Micki's ass as we heard him say "just another inch or two....oh my god you are so tight......aggggghhh and hot."

Micki was making a guttural sound of passion and uttering...fuck....fuck......fuck my ass. Oh yes, yes, yes, it hurts a little but I love it."

Jeanne was standing in front of me, so she reached back and grabbed hold of my rock hard cock and whispered "He's really fucking her in the ass, isn't he? How hot and nasty. I think Micki likes it. Bob has never touched me there. Wanna try?"

I said: "I thought you'd never ask." And I led her back to the bedroom.

Jeanne lay down on her back and I pulled her to the foot of the bed and began to lick her from her ass to her clit. Licking quickly on her little button then sucking it into my mouth, then back to licking.

Jeanne was actually humping my face. I couldn't help but stroke my stiff member as I licked her, precome was oozing from the tip of my cock allowing my hand to glide easily up and down my shaft. All the while thinking of how Bob must have been fucking Micki's ass and pussy.

Jeanne grabbed a bottle of lube from her nightstand and gave it to me. I dropped a small amount on her puckered hole and then eased first one finger into her and let her get used to the new feeling before inserting a second and eventually a third.

Jeanne was so excited and so wet that juice from her pussy was adding extra lubrication to her ass. Then I probed her ass slowly with just my two index fingers before adding my middle fingers to spread her open.

Jeanne was begging me to fuck her with my cock. "Please, I want you to be the one to take my virgin ass, fuck me!"

I moved in toward her with my hard cock right at the entrance to her wet waiting virginal hole. I pushed just the head at the entrance; she moaned and pushed her ass back towards me inviting me inside her.

Jeanne had one hand caressing my balls and her other rubbing her clit.

While I was steadying myself with one arm, the fingers of my other hand started tugging at her nipples. As I pushed into her Jeanne pushed back and wiggled trying to get more of me inside her. As I began to slowly stroke in and out, I went slowly deeper and deeper until she had taken all of my cock.

She felt as tight and warm and smooth as butter. I reached down and placed two fingers in her pussy. I could feel the thin wall between my fingers and cock. With my wet fingers I began pulling at her nipples again.

Her own hand was going wild on her clit as I kept up a steady pace fucking her ass with nice long strokes. It was just minutes before Jeanne started bucking against me, her hand furious on her love button. She stiffened, let out a gasp, and then convulsed in orgasm, moaning and groaning and really fucking the hell out of me and screaming "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, my lover.

I could feel the cum building in my cock and told Jeanne to come with me.

Jeanne, gasped yes, I'm ready, cum in me now, fuck me hard, don't stop pounding my ass. I'm cummmmming."

I blasted her insides with my hot load and shook all over as sweat poured off both of us. Soon my cock literally shrank out of her, I was so fucked out. We cuddled and kissed and lay together as we dozed off.

Jeanne woke up a little later, just before me and went snooping to check on Micki and Bob. When Jeanne came back she was ready to fuck again. She said she looked into the guest bedroom because the door had been left open.

The full moon had lighted up the room with a soft glow and she could see Micki on her knees giving Bob a loud sloppy blow job. Jeanne said she could even smell the unmistakable odor of sex in the room. Bob was laying on his back and bucking up to meet Micki's mouth, almost fucking her face.

Jeanne said she had watched and played with her own pussy until Bob had swung around so that he could lick and suck Micki's pussy as well. Jeanne begged me to eat her "just like Bob is doing to Micki."

I fucked Jeanne five times that night....... And it was just the beginning of many nights for Micki and me with Bob and Jeanne.

Lionclan
Lionclan
24 Followers