Dinner with My Master

Story Info
Fictional work of a dinner with Master.
1.1k words
3.33
5.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk in the house fresh from work and still filthy. You know that I have been there for at least an hour as I've text you my arrival per your instructions. The smells from the kitchen draw you in and you see the dining table with your place set. Underneath you notice the ropes tied at both sides of the table legs, and a short chain dangling at the top bar just under the seat. Everything smells like it's almost ready so instead of going in the kitchen for an inspection you take your seat at the table. You know you have plenty of time to take a shower, but it's been a long, hot day and if this is what I wanted I was going to get it your way or not at all. Besides you had a few surprises of your own just to make things a bit more interesting.

In the kitchen I'm in cuffs, collar, a small half skirt apron, nipple clamps, and nothing else as told. I hear you walk in the house, the scuff of the chair, the chain hitting the other bars on the chair, and know you are ready. Everything is perfect and going on trays to carry out. I'm allowed to walk to put food on the table, but this was an amazing treat and knees are so much better at showing gratitude. Slowly on my knees I take the tray through the kitchen to the table. Carefully placing the tray on the table I begin to fill your plate and glass. Kneeling with hands behind my back, knees apart, I wait for the much anticipated command to get under the table.

You sit there eating knowing what I want to do, but this is all too good and you are going to make me wait for it. You stand about half way through and tell me to take your pants off with my mouth. You are dirty, but I rush to follow your command. The smell of you and the steel is intoxicating and I almost don't hear the command to take my place under the table. You take your seat again and continue eating while I clip the chain to my collar and put my hands through the noose ties and let them tighten around my wrists. Once bound I start to lick your balls and slowly work my way to the tip. I can taste your salty skin and it only makes my mouth water more. Taking all of you as deep as I can each time and making sure to use my tongue I suck on your hard cock like it was my last meal.

So focused on what I'm doing it doesn't register that there are footsteps coming towards the table. I try so hard to ignore it and stay focused, but the scuff of a chair behind me almost makes me jump. I hear you both talking but the words don't make sense. My task is too important to worry about what is being said anyways. I finish you off and stay there as close as you allow for as long as you allow. I feel your hand come down and tap me to stop. Then feel it go lower to clip on my collar. I almost cry out because I just want to stay there for hours, but I know better than that. I hear you talking to your friend and then to me. "Service my friend while I take a shower" I hear you walk away and see your friend sit down in the same chair you were just in. I feel the chain clip to the collar and I begin to please him as well. I pretend it's you so I can do my best and make you proud. I finish him off as well and stay there as I would for you. I hear you walk out of the bathroom and back to the table. I feel his hand tap me like you would and the chain release again. The chair moves back and I hear you dismiss your friend. You then remove my hands from the rope.

You lead me to the living room where you have a dido attached to the wall. You gag me and tell me to fuck the dido so you can relax for a while. I see you walk back to your chair and I start fucking the dido. As it slides in and I had not realized how wet I was. It feels amazing and still pretending it's you even though I can see you is hotter than I had imagined it would be. It's almost too much as I edge and edge not daring to cum without permission. The moans get louder and you know I am close. "Stop" is all I hear and it's stops me in my tracks. "Come here" I hear you say and I rush to you crawling as fast as my shaking legs will allow. "You have done well tonight my dirty whore" My Sub heart melts at the words and I try to say thank you through my gag and it comes out muffled as usual, but you nod your approval and smile.

You take the gag out and tell me to go to your room and lay on the bed on my stomach. I see the rope out of the corner of my eye and I can't wait to feel it on my skin. You do a quick hog tie and turn my face to the edge so you can face fuck me for a while. Then turn me around and fuck my already tired and wet pussy. You take all of my hair in your hand and use that to thrust your throbbing cock in deep and hard. You feel me tighten with each stroke, and squeeze on to you so much it's as if my pussy does not want you to ever leave. You hear me moan and beg for release. You can tell that I won't be able to stop it from happening soon and pull yourself in deep and tell me to cum. You feel the shaking and surge of my cum all over your hard cock as you cum as well. "Good girl" is all I hear as you put me on the floor still tied for the night. As you climb into your bed you say "tomorrow is a new day, so get your rest, you will need it" Yes Master, thank you Master I reply as I close my eyes and do as I'm told.