Dinner With New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello there," he greeted us jovially, He seemed to be in a good mood, "Where did you end up?" he asked his wife, "I must have enjoyed myself, I can't remember a thing."

Claire gave him a kiss and told him, "I stayed with Jeff and Debbie last night."

Stephen did not bat an eyelid, "Jolly good, thanks for looking after her," he said looking directly at me. Then he playfully slapped Claire's bottom.

I thought to myself, I wonder what he would say if he knew what she had done with us, the I thought again, maybe he does know, perhaps thats why he gets drunk so that he won't see when she flirts with other men. Interesting thought, I mused.

Stephen spoke again, "I've got some good news, the meetings off, thats why I am up, woken by my mobile phone when they rang to say the meeting is postponed, the chairman is ill or something. So I am going to spend the whole day with you Claire and we will go somewhere interesting."

"Oh good" His wife whooped, "where shall we go?"

"I'll tell you after breakfast," he smiled.

We enjoyed breakfast with them, then Stephen and Claire said they were off and would see us later.

I reminded them that we would be going home later in the day, and Stephen said it had been a pleasure to meet us, Claire blew us a kiss and smiled broadly. We could not mistake the sparkle in her eyes.

"Well they were fun," I said.

"Mmmmmmmmm, she certainly was," Debbie replied, Then giving me a kiss, she said, "I think I am ready for that cuddle now."

Back in our room we hugged and kissed passionately my tongue well inside Debbie's mouth. I ground my groin into hers, my left hand held her waist and my right hand squeezed her bottom. I lifted her skirt up over her hips and the only protection she had from my wandering hands was the string of her flimsy thong which sat in the crack of her arse and connected with the tiny piece of material which covered the lips of her pussy.

Debbie slipped her hand down the front of my slacks and gripped my wide awake cock. She opened the top button and pushed the zip down causing them to fall to the floor. Our mouths were glued together and Debbie gripped my naked dick.

"I want him now Jeff," she murmured in my ear, remembering turning me down an hour before. My fingers meanwhile were sliding up and down her girly slit. She was very wet and her leaking juices were soaking her inner thighs.

"Get on the bed darling," I urged, "On your hands and knees.

Debbie knew just what I wanted and stripped off her thong before she assumed the position I asked for with her silky smooth buttocks facing me. I gaped at her beautiful thick pussy lips and glorious slit exposing her cunt hole to me, wanting it to be all mine.

I climbed on the bed behind her and holding her hips, directed my enlarged cock at her pussy entrance and pushed, sliding smoothly into her,and hearing her cry out as she felt my cock filling her sex channel. Debbie pushed back on me to force as much of my cock into her body as possible, and I moved my rampant thick knob in and out of her very wet sex.

As I pulled out of her I dragged the fleshy inner folds of her juicy cunt with me and when I pushed in my balls slapped against her belly.

Our sex that morning was raw and meaty, I drove on grinding into this beautiful woman, someone elses wife, but claiming her as my own. She cried out in ecstasy abandoning her body to me and revelling in the feeling of having my cock so far inside her.

I was filled with lust and passion and tingling sensations over every nerve ending in my body.

Debbies pussy muscles gripped my cock as in a vice and made the onset of my ejaculation inevitable. She started first, her whole body shook and shuddered with the power of my thrustings. Deep within her sences gathered and jioned together in one gigantic eruption.

Debbie's head fell forward to rest on the bed, raising her bum higher while her tremendous climax rumbled around her vaginal walls.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!" she screamed and sobbed as juices squirted out of her orifice in all directions. Every millimeter of her female sex tingled and became painful to bear.

"STOP, oh stop, I cannot stand anymore," she begged loudly. and she tried to squirm from under me.

But I couldn't stop, No power could prevent my ejaculation and ignoring her plea's I rammed into her even harder before My body stiffened, my face screwed up and my throbbing cock released a stream of my milky cum far into her womb cavity.

We stayed for some minutes in the same position, to sensitive to move, Debbie still on her hands and knees, her face buried in the pillow, and me behind her, my cock still inside her. I moved my hands under her body to grasp a tit in each hand, then rested my head on her back to listen to her heart thumping inside her chest. I felt my cock slip out of her pussy, his strength was gone.

I saw a mixture of sperm and love juice running out of Debbie's pussy, her hole gaping open as though waiting for her recently departed companion to return. Her pussy hair was wet and matted and I could not help myself running my fingers up and down her soggy slit.

We probably dozed off for a few minutes then were roused by a loud knock on the door. I guessed it was the cleaners wanting to get in.

I called to them that we would be half an hour, then hauling Debbie off the bed, we staggered wearily into the shower.

In the car on the way home, Debbie told me that she had enjoyed some wonderful experiences since meeting me. "I had never thought of having sex with a woman," she said, "now I have been with Jane the other week and I loved what I did with Claire last night. I think I have a taste for women," she smiled, then added while tickling my ribs, "But you are definately my number one man,"

She then emphasised that by feeling between my legs and fondling my cock.

"By the way," Debbie went on, "I am going to shave my pussy when I get home, both Jane and Claire are shaved and I loved how theirs felt. You won't have any objection if I shave mine will you Jeff?"

"Not at all darling, If you want it that way so do I," and I rubbed her leg. "But I am looking forward to our next happy adventure together, and I hope it will be very soon."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM, so do I," murmured Debbie. last night

12