Dinner with the Sforzas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivan slipped a hand down beneath the boy's tunic, deftly untying the stays of his hose to slide down to his heated flesh. Adrian writhed, bucking under him as he wrapped his hand around the boy's considerable length, quieting his loud moan with his mouth. If he was man enough to defy his father, and beg a grown man to take him, he was man enough to feel this. Ivan knew he was breaking the boy's innocence, and took perverse pleasure in this, stroking the length of him despite the restriction of the tight hose he still wore and watching his expression of pure vulnerable helplessness. When he let go and pulled his hand out, Adrian gave an indignant squeak of protest. He pulled the boy's tunic off and over his head, but before his blue eyes were cleared, Ivan pinned his arms with the silken cloth over his face, leaving his gasping mouth exposed, his lean chest flexing as he panted.

Ivan lavished the exposed flesh with kisses and caresses, one hand pinning his arms over his head, the other running his nails down the boy's trembling thighs and rubbing against his straining erection. Adrian fought for breath, fought for control, fought for release, panting and whimpering under the onslaught of sensations being delivered to him by the hungering doctor. He could not help but to cry out as he felt Ivan crawl over him again, felt Ivan's arousal pressed against his through his half tied hose, the doctor's robes bunched and out of the way so the contact was more intimate. Whether or not he was ready for this, here was the grown man's body he had been begging for, somehow harder and softer than he had ever expected, and hungering for his body as much as he hungered for Ivan's. What would it feel like? Would it hurt? What would he do? Would he enter his body? Could it possibly feel better than this delicious friction between them?

Adrian ground his hips against Ivan's wantonly, helpless to his own heat and desire, feeling the older man's response in kind. Something sharp grazed his throat, and at first he was not sure if the doctor had pulled a knife on him, until he felt the warmth of his tongue, and realized it was Ivan's teeth pressing against his heated flesh, and he bucked in surprise. This served only to heighten the sensation of the man's grinding hips against his own, and he cried out again.

Suddenly, Ivan's head came up, stunning Adrian with the chill in the air against his hot skin, and he stopped moving. Adrian nearly howled in protest, writhing beneath him in his need. Ivan covered the boy's mouth with his hand, releasing his pinned arms and cursing softly.

"Damned stableboy!" Ivan hissed, crawling off of Adrian and backing up to rearrange his robes again. Adrian was utterly disheveled, unprepared to relinquish his moment, and he sat up slowly, his tunic falling back down over his heaving chest, his mane of hair covered in straw from the stable floor.

"What? Why did you...?" he started, but Ivan hushed him quickly.

"Damned stableboy is coming in, put your clothes back on," Ivan hissed, picking straw out of the boy's hair and straightening his tunic.

By the time the stableboy walked in, quite oblivious to the goings on in the back corner, the two of them had gotten themselves more or less straightened out, though Adrian still moved stiffly, and looked ready to kill. Ivan caught his eye and whispered, "Mind yourself. I will walk you back to your room... tuck you in. It's been a long evening, yes?"

Adrian rolled his eyes elaborately, but gave his now very confused foal one last stroke before he stood to leave. Aloud, Ivan said, "So, have you put any thought into a name for him?"

"Tuono. His name is Tuono," Adrian replied, then turned to the stableboy and hissed, "And don't you forget it!"

"Si, signore! Your Grace!"

Ivan put a hand on the back of Adrian's neck and guided him out of the stable and toward the main castle, letting him feel his claws against his throat, stroking him as one would to calm a ruffled hawk. "Calm yourself, angelo. He did nothing wrong."

Adrian sighed, but calmed under Ivan's hand, and allowed himself to be led to his bedchambers obediently. Once in, Ivan turned and closed and locked the door behind them. Before Adrian could turn and make the flippant comment that was on his lips, Ivan was on him, tearing his silken tunic from his body, pulling at his hose as he pushed him roughly toward his bed. Adrian landed on the mattress with an undignified squeak, while Ivan pulled his robes off with relative ease, kicking his shoes off and crawling over the boy on the bed.

Adrian wriggled out of his boots quickly and opened his arms to take him back. An uncontrollable shudder of sheer lust passed through the boy as Ivan pressed against him, skin to skin, the warmth of their flesh sliding together driving them mad. Now, in the safety of the bedroom Ivan found himself even less inhibited, his thoughts of possession of the boy's body rekindled to near obsession. Adrian could hardly contain himself, could not stop touching Ivan, his trembling fingers roving over his lean back and shoulders as though he had never felt flesh before, his hips grinding against him again as though to take up where they had left off. He was still riled, wanting.

If Ivan had been concerned about not knowing how to please a man before, all thoughts fled as his body seemed to know what to do of its own accord. He took up Adrian's knees in his hands, lifting and pressing them back against him, folding him almost in half and exposing his opening. The boy's eyes were huge, lust and fear battling in their azure depths. His lips parted, wordlessly begging for something he could not describe, could not fathom, his breath hard and ragged. Ivan felt his sadistic desire rise, his thirst for the boy's blood, his pain, his cries becoming all encompassing. He bared his sharp teeth in a feral grin, and began pressing against Adrian's opening, only to elicit a cry of such pain he was forced to stop. Adrian was trying so hard to be accommodating, but there was only so much his young body could handle all at once, and he was utterly unprepared for this. Ivan forced himself to slow down, catching the boy's face in his hands gently and kissing him, tasting his tears.

"Angelo, mio angelo, I'm sorry. I did not mean to hurt you."

"I know it will hurt, Dottore," he whispered back, his voice high-pitched with emotion. "I expected as much. Please, I ... I still want you... just show me what to do..."

Ivan spit into his hand and rubbed it on his erection to lubricate it and placed the tip against Adrian's opening again, holding it in place so it would not slip. Adrian shuddered in anticipation, licking his dry lips.

"Now, angelo," Ivan whispered, "I want you to breathe. Relax, and breathe for me. Let me in slowly. You have to relax... now..."

Adrian forced a deep breath in, letting it out in a long, shuddering sigh that rose into a cry of agony as Ivan pressed inside him.

The young lord's body was hot, virginally tight and silken soft, and Ivan slowly pushed deeper inside. Tears streamed down Adrian's blushing cheeks as he felt himself filled, stretched unbearably around the doctor's invading phallus, and it seemed forever before he finally felt the soft slap of his balls tapping against his buttocks. Caught in an exquisite moment between ecstatic pleasure and wracking agony, Adrian's body arched, his scream suspended, his mind overloaded with sensations he could barely fathom.

Ivan began to rock his hips gently against him, pulling out only slightly before pressing back in and setting an agonizingly slow rhythm. It worked; the boy's body began to relax into the rhythm and move with it, despite his tears of pain. Ivan leaned down and kissed the tears away, rubbing against him as he thrust into him. He could feel his climax coming on, but he was not ready to give up the moment, yet, and pulled out slowly again so as not to tear him further. Adrian looked up at him, lost in the sensations, and pliant in his hands. The doctor manipulated his body gently, pulling him to his knees and bending him over in front of him, allowing him access to his opening again. This time, as he pressed in, Adrian relaxed the muscles around him, and he slid in easier, the blood from the original tear serving now as lubricant. He could feel Adrian shivering beneath him as he worked up his rhythm again, his hands holding the boy's hips to steady him. Adrian raised himself on his hands, straightening his arms and crying out with the ecstasy of it all.

Digging his claws into the boy's hips, Ivan could no longer hold off the inevitable release he could feel coming, his thrusts coming harder and faster, eliciting cries of pleasure form his young lover. It came on him like a wave, his head thrown back and a howl of pent up release rent his lean throat. Adrian could feel himself filled with his warmth, drawing out a gasp of surprise as Ivan reached around his quivering belly to take a handful of his straining erection and stroke it. It was too much, and Adrian's howl joined Ivan's in the quiet of the evening, rising like the call of a coyote.

Finally, Ivan collapsed against him, pulling out of his body gently and curling around his exhausted form, pulling him into his arms warmly. Adrian attempted to speak, but he was at a loss for words, and Ivan hushed him with a finger to his dry lips, pulling the covers up over them both.

They dozed together for a long moment before Adrian finally whispered, "please, don't leave."

"I'm not going anywhere, angelo. Sleep. I'll be here when you wake."

12