Dinosauria

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't hurt her until he managed to yank her pants and underwear down. She was squirming so hard it was a miracle he wrestled them off her. He spanked her thoroughly, while she settled into a luxurious subspace. He rubbed her ass between smacks, massaging her red cheeks. She sighed blissfully.

He gave her butt a squeeze. "You really like this."

"I do."

"Okay, so much for this being a punishment for you. I'll have to think of something else."

Rey turned her face to look at him. "I'm a good girl, Daddy. I don't need any punishments." She batted her eyelashes.

He burst out laughing and swatted her hard. She hissed. He helped her get to her feet, then stripped her of her blouse and bra.

"I'm not really punishing you anyway."

"I know. We're just playing."

He touched her body. "Beautiful woman."

She put her hands on his shoulders. "Get naked with me, beautiful man."

Rey almost fell over laughing as Ben jumped around divesting himself of his clothes as fast as possible. He tossed his glasses on the dresser. So much for being a big scary Dom. He was an adorable dork with big ears and slightly crooked teeth.

Then he tied her up with one of his ties.

Big scary Dom emerged once again with a giant feather and a round ball on a long stick.

"Did you bring your toy bag home?"

He teased her with the big fluffy feather. "Yes, I did."

She looked him in the eye. "You knew I wouldn't choose vanilla."

"Why vanilla when you can kink?"

Rey closed her eyes and gave herself up to the sensations. Ben teased her with the feather, flipped her over, and bounced the ball on her shoulders and ass. All the tension seeped out of her. She was completely boneless by the time he pounded her into his plush mattress and gave her yet another orgasm of a lifetime.

Chapter 12

After the first evening together, Ben and Rey dated as much as their schedules allowed. They played at the club as well as at his house. He was wary of spending a lot of time at Rey's because she hadn't spoken with her kids. Though he knew she was putting the conversation off, he didn't push since they were getting to know one another. They could do without the inevitable tension that would cause. He was thrilled when Rey reported that she had an appointment to see Gwen professionally. He was certain it would help Rey figure out how to talk to her family.

They talked a lot about kink and the Lifestyle, which led Rey to ask about a possible 24/7 weekend. Ben was thoroughly surprised. She could barely look him in the eye as she asked to experiment with different kinds of stimulation. He'd need to up his game. In the meantime, he offered a higher protocol weekend, just for fun.

They negotiated a contract and began on a Friday evening after Rey came home from work. She walked in the door with an overnight bag, looking exhausted. Ben almost canceled the whole thing. He opened his mouth to say something.

"Please, don't. I need this." Rey's shoulders slumped. "If it's not the kids or my ex giving me shit, it's those goddamn junior accountants-not to mention fussy-ass clients. Not worth the 300 bucks an hour sometimes. Please take away all my decisions and Top the shit out of me."

He gave her a crisp nod. "Okay, then. I'm Daddy and Dom as of this moment. You, my little one, need a shower and some dinner." He grabbed her bag, offered her his hand, and pulled her into his bathroom. "Shower and change into what's on the bed."

"Yes, Daddy."

And they were off. Rey donned a ruffled nightgown that was more Little than sexy, though Ben thought she looked adorable. He'd taken her underwear and her phone while she was in the shower. He forwarded her calls to his phone, as previously negotiated. No one would disturb her without prior approval.

They ate together, quietly. Ben imposed silence on both of them, though he smiled at her as she ate everything in front of her. He sent her off to brush her teeth and meet him in the living room for a movie.

Ben sat Rey on his lap during the movie, pulled her nightgown up to her neck, and touched her everywhere. He listened to her squeak, sigh, and moan as he teased, pinched, and stroked her body.

She tried to say something.

"No." He slapped her breast sharply. "No talking. Watch." He reached for a pink flower gag, stuck it between her teeth, and fastened it around her head. Then he added a pretty purple and gold leather collar. He placed a squeeze toy in her hand.

"Three quick squeezes for your safeword." He tucked his fingers in the collar and pulled her close for a kiss.

Rey nodded at him with glowing eyes.

He went back to fondling her, never letting her come on his fingers. She squeezed the toy involuntarily a few times, earning smacks on her thighs. She moaned through the gag.

"Squeeze once for green, little one."

He got confirmation that she was enjoying herself.

After the movie, which he barely watched, he unhooked the gag. "Daddy needs to come. That's your job, little one. You can suck me off on the couch if it's too hard on your knees." He gave her collar a friendly tug.

It likely was. They made accommodations for twingy backs and bad knees, while still maintaining their power-exchange.

Rey unbuckled Ben's belt while he watched. He was on fire and ready for her sweet lips. She pulled his taut dick out and leaned over him. His hips raised to meet her soft sucks. He let her take the lead for a while, trying to stop himself from spilling too soon.

"I want to fuck your face, kitten," he gasped. He wanted to Top her.

Without a word, Rey knelt in front of him with wide, bright eyes. He touched her cheek as she opened her mouth.

"Baby girl, I'll help you up. Your kneeling means the world to me. You have no idea how much I want this." He stroked her hair and pulled her forward.

Ben was not a sadist. He didn't want to hurt his sweet sub, but he did want her to feel her submission. He kept a hand on her head and pushed in farther than usual. She gagged.

"Breathe through it, baby girl. Breathe."

She nodded.

He began to work his dick inside her mouth, giving her no choice but to take it. His desire soared. She drooled on him and panted through another gag reflex.

He was so close, but he'd have to go faster if he really wanted to come. He began to piston into her mouth until he heard the three squeaks of the toy. He froze.

"Too much?" He pulled himself out, body screaming in protest. He was on the edge of coming.

Rey nodded, hauled herself up with a loud groan, and fled.

Ben stuffed his now-limp dick back into his pants. He followed her, found her leaning against the sink.

"Baby, what happened?" He pulled her close.

"Too many gags. I thought I was going to toss my cookies." She started to cry. "I'm so sorry. I fucked it up."

"No, no. It's okay." He tucked her head under his chin. "Shit happens. It's fine. I didn't know you had that kind of gag reflex."

"I didn't either." She sniffled.

He handed her a tissue.

"No?"

She looked up at him. "I haven't sucked a lot of cock."

For some reason, her watery confession struck him as funny. He tried to hold back his laughter.

She looked at him and started laughing, too. "Why does that sound so funny?"

"You're just so baby girl right now." He couldn't stop giggling and kissing the top of her head and her forehead. "It's just funny. The contrast. You, the words."

She giggled along with him. "I'm really bad at this stuff, Ben."

"Naw, you're wonderful." He kissed her face and her lips. "Maybe not so much with the blow jobs, though."

"I'll learn," she said. "I'll ask Finn to teach me."

Ben lost it then and there, howling with laughter. The idea of Finn teaching Rey Cocksucking 101 was more than he could handle. "I'll buy some bananas," he gasped.

Rey put her hands on her hips. "Well, you'd better. I'm not sucking his cock."

"No, you're not." He grinned at her. "I can teach you, too."

"I need to go to bed," Rey muttered. "This day has got to end."

They ended up snuggling together and drifting off to sleep after Ben had Rey ride him still wearing the nightgown. It was just as good as a blow-job. Better, even, because his sweet love came with a literal roar, head tossed back, body rigid, riding his cock.

Damn. This woman was his love. He was fucking toast.

***

Rey woke up with a groan the next morning, remembering her gagging incident. She crawled slowly out of Ben's big bed to pee and brush her teeth. He was awake and pleasantly rumpled when she returned. He got up and headed for the bathroom as well. Rey was halfway dressed when he came out.

He cleared his throat. "Excuse me."

Rey turned with her t-shirt in hand. "Yes?"

"Who told you to get dressed?" He had a big hand on one hip.

"Uh." She blinked. "No one?"

"That's correct. No one."

They were back on. Rey dropped the t-shirt.

For such a tiny implement, the wooden spoon hurt like a motherfucker. Rey's punishment for getting dressed involved being bent over the dining room table and having a wooden spoon applied to her backside. She hissed and danced with each stinging swat. But when Ben was finished, he turned her over and plopped her sore butt on the table. He opened her legs and ate her for breakfast. She yanked his hair and clamped her thighs over his big ears. He applied the spoon to her inner thighs and dived back in for another round. Then he fucked her so hard the table shook.

"Don't break it, Daddy," she panted.

"I'll fucking break anything I like," he growled back, lifted her up, and smacked her ass.

She couldn't believe it, but she came a third time with him inside her. Unreal. This was unlike any sex she'd ever had in her life.

They showered together and returned to the bedroom.

When Ben began to dress, he eyed her. "Not you. No clothes for naughty subs."

"I'm not naughty, Daddy," she protested.

He pulled her into his arms and swatted her ass again. "Yeah, you are. And you don't need clothing."

"What if I get cold?" That wasn't too likely. Rey ran hot since menopause, but she wanted to see what he would say.

"You let me know and I'll warm you up." His grin was diabolical.

"Not my ass!" She covered her butt with her hands.

"No promises." He pulled her in for a kiss. "I'm going to get some grading done. You're going to play piano for me."

At least the cool wood of the bench soothed her ass. And she found joy in sight-reading Ben's music or sometimes following a melody in her own head-without snide comments from her ex or her son.

***

Ben sneaked a peek at his lovely sub, rounded and nude, thoroughly engrossed in her music. She was a beautiful fertility goddess, a woman who'd loved and been loved, borne children, and used her body. He wondered about her past, the foster kid who never had a permanent home, the young woman who lived on the street with friends until she aged out of the system. He shook his head. Rey was strong, so strong. He hadn't had to scramble like she did. He'd come from a solid middle class family and been dutiful-up to a point-in his life. He'd gotten a Ph.D., married, had a child, and carved out a good living. He had no idea what his parents would think of his Lifestyle. They were long gone.

With a small sigh, Ben turned his attention to financial advisors. He almost asked Rey what she thought about hiring one for his club, maybe for himself. But he decided not to mix up his financial concerns with his new-found love life. Better to do it on his own.

A message popped up. Poe. Shit, this couldn't be good.

I think you should go ahead and ask her for help.

Ben chewed his lip. I really don't want to do that.

She's top rated. I looked up financial advisors and she's first on the list. You could get her to invest.

That rubbed Ben all kinds of the wrong way. No, I won't do that. It's bad enough you and Finn sank some money into the club.

We were happy to do it. The others, too. We're all part of the club. If you got an infusion from Rey, you could divide up expenses even more. Finn and I are tapped out, but I can ask the others.

Don't. Don't put the squeeze on our people. Ben raked a hand through his hair. There's got to be another way to keep the lights on.

I still think a financial advisor might help. Take up a fucking collection, you proud bastard.

Fuck you, Dameron.

Poe sent a middle finger. Look her up. She's apparently the best of the best. No joke.

Stifling a groan, Ben searched for local financial consultants. Suddenly, he was staring into the pretty smile of his lover, who was banging out a song with great enthusiasm. There she was, top of the search results, beautiful and bold. Rey Johnson, Johnson Investment Group. Just for the fuck of it, Ben clicked the link. He wasn't sure if she was kidding about charging 300 dollars an hour.

The website was slick, he'd give her that. As he clicked around, he noted that there were links to everything from retirement to investments to taxes. However, there was no mention of fees; instead, there was a place to ask questions via email. Ben skipped over that and found an article about Rey, calling her a brilliant businesswoman and entrepreneur. She'd won several awards from the Chamber of Commerce and Better Business Bureau.

Almost bursting with pride, Ben glanced at his sweet sub, glaring at the music in front of her, neck stuck out. She didn't wear her glasses all the time, preferring to fish them out of her purse, plop them on her nose, and then put them away. He'd given up and wore his all the time. Her little bit of vanity made him smile.

He was almost ready to let her have some clothes. She was shifting around a lot on the bench. Her ass must be sticking to the wood by now. Her movements ended up making a small fart noise. She muttered and rose from the bench slightly. Ben swallowed his juvenile laughter and pretended deafness. Rey was a delight: an intelligent, ambitious woman, a sweet submissive, and an all-around sexy woman.

However, Ben decided then and there not to ask her to hand out free advice, much less money. Like the women writers he studied, Rey had beat the odds to build a thriving business in a patriarchal world. Far be it from him to ask for freebies. He decided to stay the course, keep Dinosauria open, and get Poe to continue working with finances. And there was always Ben's retirement money. If he had to use it.

***

After a while, about the time Rey was ready to scream, Ben allowed her to put on one of his t-shirts and her panties. She leapt up from the uncomfortable bench and tossed on clothes, trying to keep her face completely blank. He might swat her again if she complained.

She was half-reading, half-sleeping on the couch while Ben made calls and worked. The shift in his voice woke her up.

"Yes, this is her number."

Rey sat up.

Ben turned toward her. "Who may I ask is calling?" He paused. "Bazine. Okay. Yeah, this is Ben. I'll check with her."

He held up the phone.

Rey rolled her eyes. As much as she liked talking to Baz ordinarily, right now she wanted to be in her moment with Ben. She shook her head.

"Ah, yes," he said into the phone. "She's not available right now."

Baz's volume increased enough for Rey to hear, even though the phone was not on speaker. "You better not be keeping her away from the phone."

Ben's expression turned stony. "I'm not. She doesn't wish to speak to you at the moment."

"Is she safe? Of course, you wouldn't tell me if she wasn't."

"She's safe."

Rey snapped her fingers.

He shook his head. "She can call you back at a time of her choosing. Right now, she's not available."

"Are you beating her up? Is she bound and gagged?"

Rey leapt up. Ben held up a hand.

"She's perfectly safe with me. None of our interactions are coerced. And frankly none of your business."

There was a long silence.

"Well, have her call me." The line went dead.

"Jesus Christ." The good, floaty feelings were gone, burned out.

"She's checking on you. It's good to have a friend that does that. Don't get too mad. Good Doms suggest that their subs notify a friend of their whereabouts and do check-in calls. I wasn't thinking about it." A guilty look crossed his features.

"I'm not afraid of you, Ben. Jesus. I know you'd never take advantage of me. I already know what that looks like in men." Rey snorted. She didn't add that she could successfully defend herself from unwanted attention. "Look, I told her I was unavailable this weekend. She needs to leave well enough alone."

"She didn't know. I could be a coercive serial killer who made you say it was all consensual." Ben gave Rey's hand a tug. She plopped on his lap.

"I guess."

"Better to have friends who give a shit and check on you than to have no one." He handed her the phone. "Call her back."

"Now that the mood is ruined." Rey stabbed at the numbers.

"Be nice, little one. She doesn't know me. Remember. You haven't introduced me to anyone." His expression was completely blank. Rey felt a stab of guilt but smushed it down. This was her weekend to decompress, not take on her friends and family.

Rey made a face while the phone buzzed. Baz picked up.

"I'm fine," Rey said. "I'm not tied up or being beaten by the big bad wolf here. I was snoozing on the couch."

"Ah, okay. I'm glad."

There was an awkward pause.

"Thank you for caring, Baz." Rey tried to keep the weariness and snark out of her voice. Ben was right. She was only trying to make sure everything was all right.

"You're welcome. It just startled me when he answered the phone."

"I was hoping no one would be calling me. I'm really burned out and need some serious downtime."

Baz sighed. "I know you do, but locking yourself away with some guy you barely know isn't a good thing. Plus, he's..."

"Kinky?" Rey supplied. "It's good because so am I."

Long silence.

"Yeah, I guess," Baz said.

Rey resisted the urge to hang up on her friend. "It's all good, I promise."

"If you say so."

Chapter 13

Rey discovered that she enjoyed therapy with Gwen, who advocated baby steps toward being open with the fam. Rey was well on her way with Bazine, Gwen said, but family was something else. She acknowledged how hard it was to introduce adult children to a partner without all the other factors, like Kay's relationship with Ben and the fact that Ben and Rey were in the Lifestyle. They laid out a plan to first have dinner with Ben's son, then with the kids, and finally to address the kink issue if necessary. That last part was Rey's secret idea. She decided she was willing to tell the kids about Ben but not that he was the Daddy mentioned in the card. She hoped the idea had faded since she hinted that she wasn't going to the club anymore. Which was not true at all. But her kids pushed her so hard that in desperation she told them she was re-evaluating. Also not true. She told Ben and Gwen that she would tell everyone everything but still planned to hedge and hope. The lies kept mounting. Rey wasn't really being truthful to anyone, not even herself. She simply couldn't face the pressure.

Fortunately, Rey could deal with talking to Ben's son. Ben was on board and immediately invited Anakin and Bo for dinner. That night, Rey dithered around the kitchen in a nervous tangle until Ben cornered her and kissed the shit out of before swatting her ass a couple of times.

She was rubbing the sting out when the doorbell rang.

Anakin and Bo roared in with hugs and kisses. As they chatted, Rey saw more of the resemblance between Ben and Ani, though it was clear, Ani favored his mother.

He was full of news about the club. They had some new members, some people who were coming for more classes and munches.

1...89101112...15