Dionysus and Ariadne

Story Info
Greek God of Wine & Ecstacy takes a human woman.
1.5k words
4.41
100.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers

Dionysis watched as Theseus rode away on the ship, looking sadly back at the shoreline at his sleeping love. Of course Theseus hadn't wanted to leave the beautiful Ariadne, her lips were plump roses and her eyes sparkling black pearls; lustrous waves of black cascaded from the top of her head to mid-back. Her body was one even some of the Goddesses envied - not Aphrodite of course, but his step-mother Hera perhaps and probably Athena as well. Smiling, he watched the beautiful girl as she slept, not wanting to disturb her rest. Soon enough she would awake and find herself abandoned by the lover that she had so faithfully helped, and then he would come to comfort her and show her new wonders of love and lust.

When Ariadne awoke with was with a start, looking around and finding herself on an empty beach. Crying out she clutched her dress to her, looking around frantically for her lover... Theseus, the man she had defied her father for...

"He's gone," a deep mellow voice to her right made her gasp. Turning she saw the most beautiful man she'd ever seen; he was richly dressed with gold bands on his wrists and ankles, a laurel crowned his head, adorned with grapes that looked more like gems, "I told him to go away."

Gathering her wits about her, pretty Ariadne asked, "Why would you do that?"

Dionysus smiled, happy that she hadn't gone into hysterics, that she'd managed to keep her head about her, "Because I wanted you for myself."

"Who ARE you?" she gasped, frightened as he stepped forward, "Theseus is a mighty fighter, he wouldn't just leave with all his soldiers because a man told him to!"

"I am not a mere man," he said, smiling he reached out his hand and a golden cup appeared on it, filled to the brim with succulent wine, "I am Dionysus, God of Wine and Ecstacy."

Although she was frightened, she was also thirsty, and something in his kind eyes reassured her. Besides, who else but a God could make a glass of wine appear? And the Gods were always angry when someone assumed their name... it must be, although she didn't know why he would be so interested in a mere mortal woman like her. Beautiful she was famed to be, but she had never been so vain as to think that she might attract a God.

The wine stained her lips and tongue, honey amber taste that lingered in her mouth; it was much more potent than any wine created on earth and within moments she was giggling drunkenly.

"Why me?" she asked, pretty lips pouting as he looked down at her.

"Because I love your passion," he told her, "And your beauty, your zest for life and the way you live for fun and love." Leaning forward he kissed her, the taste of his mouth as potent as the wine. His godhood washed over her and she forgot Theseus, forgot the trip that she had embarked on... The kiss deepened and she moaned into his mouth, her body thrilling to his touch.

Dionysus loved the warmth of her kiss, the passion in her lips as she kissed him, and the way her small hands clung to his robes. Running his hands across her smooth arms and beginning to pull her clothes off, he marveled at the difference between humans and Goddesses. Ariadne was so much more exciting, so much more responsive... not having the experiences of the Goddesses didn't make her any less desirable. So she was more innocent in the ways of love-making, her responses were more genuine and he loved the way that she trembled under his touch as her body was bared to him. Theseus had been her only lover till now, and he would show her the ways in which a God was greater than a man.

Pinching her rosebud nipples, he admired their color against the pale expanse of her bosom, with their dark color they looked as though they'd been stained with wine. She writhed in pleasure as he toyed with her body, finding all the secret spots that not even Theseus had been able to uncover in all his time with her. Ariadne thought that she was on fire; she'd heard that there were often dire consequences for making love with the Gods but at the moment she didn't care. All she wanted was him.

When Dionysus lowered his mouth to her pussy lips, she arched and screamed, her legs clamping over his head. The sweet nectar of her pussy was almost as fulfilling as the ambrosia that was the food of the Gods; perhaps even more so just by token of the place it was coming from. Dionysus lapped at her slit, teasing and exhilarating her without letting her pass the point of no return. She sobbed, her fingers becoming entangled in her hair as she tried to pull his mouth into her body, attempting to force him to give her the release she so badly needed. Pleading, she pulled at him, begging for him to enter her.

Standing up, Dionysus let his robes fall to the ground and Ariadne gasped in wonder and lust; her loins tightening even further at the perfection that stood over her. Taking off his laurel, the beautiful and lusty young God knelt between her smooth thighs and pressed his very large dick at her entrance. Ariadne's head fell back as he began to enter her; he was much larger than Theseus - he was a God after all - and his body temperature was higher. It felt as though a warm rod was invading her, stretching open her most intimate of places, and she blessed the nights she'd spent with Theseus... this would have been rather painful for her otherwise.

She began cumming when he was almost three fourths of the way inside her, shaking and gasping, her hands clutching at his broad shoulders. Grinning, he worked himself in further, watching as she thrashed beneath him; her breasts heaving and her pretty cheeks flushed. As his groin pressed against hers, he caught her lips for another kiss and a wave of drunken pleasure crashed over her. Dionysus was the very embodiment of sex, just as his cousin Aphrodite was the embodiment of sexual desire; and as such, just his touch was enough to inflame the senses. Actually making love with him was an experience like Ariadne had never had; not even on the best night between her and Theseus.

Her hips arched as he plunged downwards, and she gasped as they melded and flowed, their bodies entwining in ancient rhythm. As they moved, his hands ran all over her body, touching her everywhere and increasing her pleasure, driving her swiftly towards another orgasm. His favorite spot to touch were her nipples, like ripe fruit they were on her chest and he often caught one in his mouth as they bounced beneath him. Plunging up and down between her soft thighs, he felt her passion as she gripped him tightly, her pussy convulsing in ecstacy as he rode her. Continuing to thrust as she orgasmed for the second time, Dionysus enjoyed her human reactions, the way she moaned and shrieked as the pleasure overtook her, and the fact that he could take as long as he wanted in his own pleasure. Too often the Goddesses were impatient or disinterested, not allowing him to practice his craft to its fullest extent; Ariadne had no choice but to submit to his will. Tears sparked in her beautiful eyes at the intensity of the pleasure that was engulfing her, her breasts thrust upwards as she came and he caught a rosy nipple in his mouth, biting down gently.

As her second orgasm continued, he decided that it was time... and then he would take her back to his bower. Thrusting harder, he sent her spiraling upwards in unbelievable pleasure, her eyelashes fluttering as the unaccustomed ecstacy rode rampant in her body. Holding himself inside her, he sighed in completion as some of his essence flowed into her ready womb... as a God he could impregnate her or not and he decided not to this time. A baby too soon would result in less of their play, even though the nymphs and satyrs would help to look after a baby... he wanted Ariadne to himself for awhile. But yes... someday...

The feeling of him emptying inside her almost caused Ariadne to pass out with pleasure. It was as though something warm and glowing was filling her insides, pleasuring every part of her being. Her body shook as he pulled out of her, and she gasped, feeling suddenly and sadly empty. For awhile they just lay on the beach, Dionysus stroking and caressing her hair and body as she drank wine from his lips.

He took her to his home and had Hephaestus make her a crown of stars to wear and bedecked her in gorgeous robes. Dionysus loved her well and often, secluded in their bower... and eventually he decided to share her with a child as well.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,563 Followers