Dionysus Retreat, Mid-Week One

Story Info
Wives do a 3-way, first anal, and an office sex tryst.
7.7k words
3.91
45.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dropping their leopard skins, Brandi and Joan weren't just naked. Joan's open cup crotchless monokini and Brandi's strings of faux pearls were better than naked! They were, beyond a doubt, the sexiest things Stuart had ever seen up close and personal. Before he could blink, Stuart was at the center of a whirlwind of boobs, hands, and mouths. As they devoured every part of his body and presented every part of theirs, Stuart realized his fantasy threesome with Joan and his wife was coming true.

As always, Joan was the first to kick things sexual up a notch. Whilst Stuart was sucking the entirety of one of Brandi's areola into his wide-stretched mouth and receiving from her an expert hand job, he felt a flick of a tongue on his dick. Knowing his wife was above him beaming down at the suctioning he was putting on her tit, he realized that it had to be Joan who was mouthing him. Sure enough when he raised his head and looked between Brandi's hanging torpedos, it was Joan's lips that were encircling his dick just like at the sex banquet.

"Like the way that feels big fella?" Brandi asked her husband. "Brock may be a tits man but I told Joan your favorite is my mouth music." Stuart nodded and let out a loud extended moan.

"Oh gawd! Yessssssss! You've got that right!"

Kissing all around his shaft, Joan really was something of a cocksucking novice, relative to Brandi. She didn't know much about how to use her mouth in different escalating ways to take a man to the brink of his orgasm several times before finishing him off. Just then Stuart's dick made a twitch at the realization his wife's best friend had opened her mouth, wrapped her lips around his dick and started suctioning him into her mouth. Maybe Brandi had been teaching her a thing or two. He desperately wanted Joan to do what Brandi did so well and suck him deeper and deeper and then down her throat. Brock had told him about their frustrations as a couple, given Joan's diminutive size, in getting Brock's almost identical pecker through Joan's windpipe at the larynx. Brandi knew as well. In their girl talk she had often offered to coach Joan through the act, presumably on Brock's dick. But here she was doing so first with Joan's lips wrapped around her husband's dick. Brandi offered encouragement,

"Joan, for once, I can help you through a sex act. Just let me lead you through it. Relax and breathe deeply through your nostrils. Convince yourself that Stuart has full use of your mouth and throat. For the next few minutes your windpipe is his! Now salivate all over his dick. Spit big glob after glob on it. Do it again. Get it just dripping, covered in your spit. That's it!"

Brandi began to press down ever so gently on the back of Joan's head, allowing Stuart to achieve more depth. Three inches into the back of her mouth, his dickhead encountered the recognizable structure of her tonsils. Stuart knew to jerk upwards at just the right moment now to get that extra little thrust needed to expand Joan's windpipe around her larynx. The extra thrusting motion popped Stuart's dickhead right down Joan's throat. Brandi beamed and clapped as Joan grinned as best she could with her mouth stretched wide open. Deep throating the head of Rebel's 10 x 2 ½ inch cock had prepared her for deep throating either husband's dick with ease. She was soon doing it with confidence, breathing comfortably as Stuart's entire six-er slipped in and out. Before long, Joan took her normal pride in having mastered another sex trick and began sliding Stuart's dick in a staccato quick dance up and down her glove-like throat.

"Wow! That's incredible! Don't stop! Oh gawd, that's sooooo good!" moaned Stuart.

Though he had experienced it many times before from Brandi who had mastered deep throating in her early forties, somehow having the big-boobed head cheerleader and college roommate Joan giving the blowjob made it all the more exciting! With the hours and hours of wife watching and now engaging in his fantasy threesome, Stuart was about as sexually excited as he'd ever been in his whole life. As a result, he knew he couldn't last very long. Nevertheless, he had a secret weapon on his side tonight. Grabbing Joan on both sides of her head, he proceeded to face-fuck his wife's best friend! It was another first for Joan. Not being as experienced as Brandi at oral sex, she didn't realize what was sure to happen next. Making a deepest lunge down her throat, Stuart yelled,

"Get ready Joan. Here it comes! One, Two, Threeeeeeeeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

and he promptly deposited a load of cum in her throat. The projectile strength of his pent-up release forced the weighty glob of sperm down into Joan's stomach.

Brandi made light of the moment,

"Welcome to a second club in one night, Joan! Like me, you're now a member of the 'wife bucket' club.

As she came up for a gulp of air, Joan just smiled that mischievous smile with a dribble of Stuart's sperm coming off her lip and falling onto her breast. She did like all things sexual, even swallowing a bucket of cum. Brock was going to experience more than he knew when his newly-certified 'wife bucket' got home.

To the wives' astonishment, Stuart's dick did not go soft as it came out of Joan's mouth with an audible pop. If anything, it was harder and thicker and longer than Brandi had ever seen it! The lust she saw in his eyes as he crawled across the bed in her direction signified clearly Stuart now wanted to fuck his wife and fuck her good. Brandi realized he must have taken his first Viagra. Unbeknownst to the wives, Sonia Dapier had sent one to each of the husbands! Brandi returned his big sloppy French kiss as Stuart felt her up and then covered her body with his.

Spreading her thighs with his knee, Stuart prepared to mount his gorgeous bride in the missionary position the way he had done a thousand times before. But Brandi and Joan were both sore 'down there,' and hour after hour of big cock sex had left them with gaping cunts. No way they could feel a 6 x1 ½ incher after the pounding they had just taken from three live sex partners and a fucking machine, all twice Stuart's size. As Stuart's dick sought the warm enveloping folds of his wife's pussy, there was no sensation around his cockhead at all. Instead, his entire first three inches just dropped right into a gaping hole. Pushing deeper, there was almost no flesh to flesh contact as he descended farther down her love canal. When he bottomed out, pubic bone to pubic bone and still felt almost nothing gripping his cock, Stuart sat up on his haunches, looked down where they were in some sense 'joined,' and pulled himself out. Marveling at Brandi's golf-ball size opening, Stuart fell back on the bed staring with frustration (and a cock tent pole pointing) at the ceiling, saying.

"Wow! You girls really changed the landscape of your pussy flesh at the club last night! Who would have thought they would already be as big as that?"

Both women had worried that after their initiation night neither of their husbands would be stimulated enough by their gaping cunts to 'get off.' Guide to Big Cock Sex had warned about this consequence of a night of unbridled sex with the big cocks at the Retreat. The pamphlet had projected that the wife-initiates' stretched and widened love canals would take ten days to two weeks to tighten again to anything approximating normal depth and breadth. Initiation night at the Dionysus Retreat had that much of an effect on every new wife-initiate's anatomy. The tough part Joan had already concluded was going to be denying herself big cock sex long enough thereafter to allow the tightening to happen. Alternatively, she had been thinking through all the possible other ways to get Brock 'off.'

Whispering to Brandi, "I've got one more bright idea. Watch this!"

Joan quickly crabwalked backwards up Stuart's body with her boot heels on either side of his legs until she was straddling Stuart's still rigid phallus. A high-pitched squeal then filled the room.

"Iiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" came out of Joan's wide open mouth.

She had dropped her hips and pierced her rectum with Stuart's dick. Luckily, it was still really slippery from Brandi's juices and all the sperm he'd left in Joan's throat a few minutes earlier. So, it just popped right in.

"Amazing! You've got to be kidding me! Anal too! You guyz are going to take me to sex heaven tonight!" intoned Stuart.

Joan's sphincter muscle squeezed Stuart's shaft right below the flange of his cockhead tighter than any woman's kegel muscles ever could. The tip of his fast-reddening pole was now disappearing up into Joan's ass. Using her own bodyweight in this reverse cowboy position, Joan was forcing him deeper. At the same time Brandi trailed a finger round and round Stuart's sphincter and rubbed on the bulge at the root of his penis.

"Wow! That feels amazing. Are you two a pair of sexpots or what?" Stuart asked, expressing surprise that he could hardly believe what he was seeing with his own two eyes and feeling with his own dick.

Watching Joan really getting into her first anal, Brandi thought to herself, 'Joan is doing it again (escalating sex)' and then she said out loud,

"Well done Joan! You go girl! Ride that cock in your ass!"

If it hadn't been Brandi expressing the thought, those words would have caused Joan to pause. Instead, assuming her lifelong role of experimenter and calculated risk taker, Joan began using all her suspended weight to force her shapely butt lower and lower down Stuart's straight hard pole. It was a sight to behold as her cute-as-a-button best friend with the perfect 34DDs faced her while working her husband's dick up into her ass. Brandi was drawn to the beautiful scene unfolding before her and particularly riveted on Joan's pussy staring up at her with its marble-sized clit and fleshy two-inch distended pussy lips surrounding her gaping hole.

As Joan forced Stuart deeper, her anal passage wrapped every square inch of the surface area of Stuart's dick in a glove-like grip that drove his nerve sensations off the charts. Each additional inch of depth elicted a howl from Brandi's man,

"You absolute she-devil! You're so tight! That's so goooood!"

Leaning back and placing a hand on each of Stuart's shoulders, Joan began an up and down pumping action. Her back-leaning position opened wide her hips and gave Brandi free rein to explore Joan's swollen distended pussy lips, and that's exactly what she did first with her hand. Fluttering her fingers across Joan's clit, Brandi crawled between Joan's legs and moved her face to within six inches of Joan's crotch. Seeing what her best friend had in mind, Joan yelled out her encouragement,

"Oh, yes! Get right in there and do me! Do me! Do me!"

Brandi's expert tongue and mouth then replaced her fingers covering Joan's pussy with kisses. Flicking her clit, Brandi brought Joan off in a succession of quick orgasms,

"That's it! Right there! Ah iiieeeeeee! Oh so good! And again, Ah ah ah iiieeeeeeee!"

Seeing his wife was the only one missing out in their current arrangement of the threesome, Stuart reached for the large black dildo that Sonia had presented Brandi at the sex banquet. Grabbing it firmly around the base, he plowed it into his wife's cunt. Brandi squatted over the wide dildo's base firmly seated now upright on the bed. She was taking charge of her own orgasm by controlling the pace and depth of her penetration. As the big dildo's massive but soft head smashed into her cervix, Brandi felt the on-rush of a welcomed new release of pussy fluid. Pumping up and down on her haunches just like in her exercise class, she ran the entire 11 x 2 ½" plastic in and out of her body. A 28th orgasm of her long night of sex was fast approaching.

Brandi then proceeded to explore with her long tongue deep into Joan's pussy and found her hot button. It was an amazing feat made possible by the gaping hole the fucking machine and its live predecessors had created in Joan's pussy. Brandi was able to put her whole mouth deep into the hole itself and thereby stiffly tongue right on Joan's G-spot. Fingers and vibrators were the only thing Brandi had succeeded in using before in decades of trying and training her long tongue to reach for this goal. But now she was there, and Joan was shuddering all over as a gigantic orgasm overwhelmed her.

"A dick in my ass and a tongue on my G-spot. You two are some threesome! Ah Ah I'm coming! Ah Ah Ahhhh iiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"Me too! Ah iiiieeeeeeeeee!" interjected Brandi right on schedule behind her.

Almost forgotten underneath the anal plowing Joan was administering to herself, Stuart yelled out,

"I'm coming too! Ah! Ah! Ahhhhhhh!"

Incredibly even though he had ejaculated down Joan's throat just twenty minutes earlier, here was Stuart ready to have another orgasm. Brandi knew just where to massage the pulsing base of his cockroot to stimulate his prostrate for maximum ejaculatory release. Continuing shouts of her best friend and her husband reverberated off the walls of Brandi's marital bed chamber. She realized now was the time to establish in Stuart's mind a pattern,

"How do you like this, Stu? We get big cock sex, and you and Brock get bjs and anal."

"I like it! I like it!" replied Stuart, just able to think given all the pleasure he was in the midst of receiving. Brandi had not committed her own rectum. Nevertheless, Stuart thought the implication was clear.

The threesome collapsed in a heap, luxuriated in the afterglow, and dozed until dawn. Joan was the first to get up and take a shower. She headed out quietly to join Brock. He'd slept through the night but was now up and ringing her cellphone while toweling off. Excited to hear she was headed home after a night in Brandi and Stuart's bed, Brock asked if he should get dressed and go to the gym.

"No way!" replied Joan. "This morning I want to be your workout! Don't you want to 'make me late for breakfast'? Ok then, please stay right where you are! I'll be there in three minutes. Let's put some heel marks on the ceiling!" And they did; Brock was two and a half hours late getting to the gym. Many of his Sunday morning buddies had already headed back home, but the female trainers knew what it meant for a regular customer to be several hours late on Sunday morning and have a permanent smile plastered on his face.

"Glad to see you're having such a rewarding morning, Mr. Hockaday," said one hottie in the skimpy leotard with numerous cutouts that the company provided for their female attendants and trainers. Those outfits provided quite a stimulating environment for the male-only gym members to work out harder and stay in shape.

"Oh, it's not me. It's Mrs. Hockaday who had the rewarding morning!" shouted Brock.

"Back at you!" and "Good on ya!" responded two of the women who had been listening. Brock was delighted to be the subject of such banter for the first time in memory. Brock and Joan's sex lives were a-changing.

Following the events of that first night at the Dionysus Retreat, the Westerholm's as well as the Hockaday's sex lives did ramp up in both pace and intensity. Monday night two days after the initiation, Brandi called Stuart at 4 p.m. to ask if he could be home by 6 for a special treat she'd prepared. Stuart's wife knew to speak in code on his recorded line. As a trader for a multinational bank, Stuart did not have to 'work late' nor go out drinking with his Japanese boss every night. Instead, he arrived home at 5:50 and quickly discovered Brandi herself was the meal.

Decked out in a pink and black merry widow corset and matching panties with suspender garters and black seam-up-the-back nylons, Brandi was a vision to perk up any man getting a little on the side at the end of a long day, much less a husband not in the habit of such things. Brock immediately noticed two things: first, Brandi's enormous inner and outer pussy lips mounded out the panties at her crotch almost like a man in jockey shorts. That intrigued Stuart no end. He and Brandi had of late taken oral sex to new heights, and he wanted to get a good look at and mouth those new anatomical features she had acquired in that long night of big cock sex the previous weekend. Second, although Brandi had on a black silk thigh-length robe, she met him at their front door with the robe back off one shoulder and thrown therefore wide open. Indeed as he rounded the second floor landing and headed up the stairs to their top floor apartment, he could see Brandi was waiting hand on one hip provocatively standing in the doorway fully visible to the outside world. It obviously didn't matter to this new Cougar what the neighbors thought; Brandi was filled with lust. A pair of black satin mules with red heels completed the 'look.' Stuart was panting from the three flights of stairs but he was drooling because of what he saw.

"Right on time as promised," said Brandi. "I thought we'd go out to our favorite bistro at 8, but right now I just want to eat you up. Let's get those clothes off!"

Before the door was even closed, Stuart felt a hand on his cock and another unbuttoning his shirt. Loosening his tie, he responded to the advances with a raised eyebrow and quipped,

"Whoa! Is this the Brandi Westerholm I know who never wanted sex before dark?"

"Left her behind last weekend. Do you like the transformation?" inquired Brandi.

"Do I ever! Unzip my fly, will you. I think I've got something you might want."

Brandi was already undoing his belt. Dropping to her knees on a throw pillow she'd strategically placed just inside the front door, she yanked his business suit pants and briefs down in one swift motion. Flicking the underside of Stuart's hardening penis with a long fingernail, Brandi took him into her mouth and suctioned her man to a half erection. Stuart could hardly believe his luck. His wife of twenty-five years was on her knees just inside their entry hall sucking his cock at 5 in the afternoon. Joan had surely put her up to it, but Brandi was clearly enjoying this new role of prom queen as sex goddess slut. He was going to do his best to reinforce it.

Leading him by the cock into their bedroom, Brandi climbed atop the sheets and promptly turned around to face him on all fours.

"Come feed my face, baby. I so want you down my throat!"

Stuart could hardly believe his ears, but he wasn't fighting it. If this was who Brandi wanted to be, he would do his part. In fact he had! Remembering what Sonia Draper had said about cougar women wanting sex on average twice a day and anticipating therefore that his new initiate/wife might be hungry for sex after they finished the special dinner she'd prepared, Stuart had taken a male enhancement pill on the way home. The offerings in that marketplace had been bewildering but he and Brock had spent their Monday lunch hour combing the shelves and talking with pharmacists in their Uptown financial district to find just the right product. Getting what you pay for in a branded product the quality of which the consumer could not detect at the point of purchase was what he had been taught at the Chicago business school. Indeed, only by overpaying could one be assured of obtaining high quality in such a market. So, he and Brock had spent $110 for ten pills. They weren't proud of the need for such an enhancement but they did take pride in understanding the subtle workings of such a market. So, each had enormous hope the drug might actually work. Stuart had swallowed the first one on the train on the way home. A second pill went in as he made his way up the stairs atop which Brandi was standing in the doorway awaiting a good sexing. This time he'd read her exactly right.

Brandi was amazed as she held Stuarts balls and slowly slid the first three inches of his cock in and out of her mouth. He seemed thicker and longer. The harder she sucked the longer he got, almost two inches longer than normal. This was still no massive sex organ she had before her but Brandi was pleased that her reputation with her husband as a cock sucker without equal could make Stuart's penis expand so much and stretch to meet her waiting throat.