Dionysus Retreat, The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah Ah Ah iiieeeeeeeeee! Oh do me! Do me please! Make my pussy your cunt!"

At those words, Doughboy spread her nylon-clad legs wide and draped them across his bulging well-muscled arms. Using his powerful shoulders to raise and open her hips as wide as they would go, Doughboy took one final mighty thrust of his pelvis, and it was done! Joan's vaginal canal was filled up with his massive organ at maximum depth, pubic bone to pubic bone. The feeling of fullness was overwhelming, and she cried out with an explosive orgasm,

"Yes! Yes! Oh yes! It's happening again! Ahh iiiieeeeeee! Ahh iiiieeeeee! Then, shocked by the intensity of her first quick sequence multiple orgasm of her life, Joan asked no one in particular in a stunned tone, "My gawd! What was that?"

Paying close attention, Sonia responded to her cue, "That's big cock sex my dear!"

Given the patient build-up and therefore gradual stretching, Joan found the extreme fill-up sensational. Every stroke by Doughboy's shaft passed over around and through the swelling hardness at her G-spot. Screams of continuing orgasm followed in quick succession,

"Oh gawd, you're so big, ahhhhh. Incredible, just incredible, ahhhhh. Do it just like that. Yes there, right there, Ahh iiiieeeeee! Ahh iiiieeeee! Ahh iiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

This was the really intense fucking that all Cougars sought, and Joan knew she never again would want to be without it. Displaying amazing stamina, Doughboy pumped away for over twenty-five minutes until Joan was almost senseless. On-lookers who were counting her screaming orgasms and moaning recoveries lost count at fourteen. Finally, Doughboy yelled out, and Joan's eyes popped open as streaming jet upon jet of white hot cum pelted her cervix. Joan's wide eyes practically jumped out of her head, and her mouth flew open,

"Ahh iiieeeeeeeeeeee! Ahh iiieeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed louder than ever. Joan then promptly passed out as was quite typical of the endgame with many of Doughboy's lovers.

The next few minutes were a blur. Both husbands discovered that there reality was now in real time, that their wives on the illuminated screens were in fact at that very moment in the throes of post-coital recovery. In dreamlike fog after intense sexing, many women were their most beautiful. Lying on her initiation altar, Joan awoke to copious amounts of Doughboy's sperm pouring out of her now gaping cunt. It ran in long thick gobs down her thighs and on to her legs. Brandi too looked like a beautiful sexy vision of Cougar fantasy, but she too was a wreck with hair askew and covered in cum. After climbing off of WhiteZilla, she had finished Capstone off with a blowjob. Despite swallowing much of Capstone's huge load of cum, some had dribbled out of her mouth and then (when as instructed by Sonia Capstone abruptly pulled his cock out) subsequent spurts splattered all over her face and neck and breasts.

Brandi had screamed her way through seven orgasms on Usa dildo, another seven on Capstone's phallic oddity, and two more in the piercing by WhiteZilla. Joan had popped six orgasms while impaled in a variety of positions on Rebel's veined cock shaft and experienced at least fourteen more with Doughboy. Brandi and Joan felt exhaustion coupled with a sexual exhilaration both had never known until their initiation into the world of big cock sex at the Retreat.

The wife-initiates were escorted to bubble bath soakings in hot tubs, and the on-lookers in both amphitheatres began to raise their champagne glasses in a toast. Sonia Drapier did the honors.

"May I invite you to join me in welcoming to the Retreat the newest members Joan Hockaday and Brandi Westerholm. They have passed all initiation tests with flying colors. I now welcome them to all the honors bestowed upon sexually unrepressed women -- pleasure, power, and peace."

After deep swigs all around, the assembled society of Cougars repeated with raised glasses,

"Pleasure, power, and peace!"

Sonia then continued, "Please join us upstairs for a gala in their honor on Top of the Town."