Direct to Video Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Michelle removed her head from her Aunt's breast and quickly moved to the other one. Her eyes were closed but Kitty could feel the girl's heart beating quickly against her stomach. She wondered if the girl could feel that her pussy was getting wet. As Michelle started to lick Kitty's other nipple just as carefully as she had the first, she also began to rub Kitty's other breast, kneading it and playing with the nipple. Michelle continued to work for a long time and Kitty began to get hotter and hotter. Soon she was moving her hips gently in rhythm with her niece's tongue.

"Eat my pussy," Kitty finally said, almost moaning it out. Instantly Michelle's mouth came off of her breast and she looked into her eyes.

"I have never done that before Aunt Kitty," the girl stammered, "I don't know how..."

"Get get your head between my legs and just lick my clit gently," Kitty said. She felt like she was about to burst. She needed this badly. Michelle looked down at her body and slowly started to kiss her way down Kitty's beautiful body. Soon she stopped just at the top of Kitty's pussy and gave a long, deep kiss to her skin. Kitty felt her niece take a deep breath and then tentatively stick out the tip of her tongue, making it hard and rigid. Kitty had a small, bullet hard clit and the taste was delightful as Michelle's tongue brushed it. Kitty hissed in a breath and then put her hand on the back of her niece's head, pushing her in. Michelle began to lick with more regularity, softening her tongue and lapping at the clit. Kitty now had both hands on the girl's head, pushing her in farther. Soon, Michelle was no longer lapping at the clit, but instead jamming her tongue hard into her Aunt's pussy, fucking it. At the same time the girl moved her fingers to Kitty's mouth. Kitty dutifully licked them and Michelle brought them down to her Aunt's clit and started to slowly and lovingly rub it while she tongue fucked her. Kitty couldn't take much more, the situation was just too hot. Suddenly, she pushed Michelle's head as hard as she could, feeling the girl's teeth against her pussy as the tongue slid it as deep as it could. She came hard, feeling waves of pleasure radiate out from her pussy, making her feel weak, as though she was seeing stars.

For a few moments, Kitty just lay still on the seat, while her niece continued to lap at her pussy. However, once she was able to get herself under control she pulled the girl out of her crotch by her hair. She pulled the girl up so that she could see her face and she could see a thin smile on her niece's face. She had to admit that she was having fun as well. She pushed Michelle back on her back and the girl fell down and spread her legs. Kitty didn't waste any time.

She lunged forward at her niece, wrapping her arms around her and kissing her deeply on the mouth. Michelle seemed surprised, her Aunt had specifically said not kissing, but Kitty couldn't help herself. She could taste her pussy juice on her niece's tongue. She sucked on the girl's tongue, pulling it hard out of her head, rubbing her hands through the girl's short hair. A few moments later Kitty started to kiss her niece's tits. She sucked on them just as Michelle sucked her. But she was impatient. Soon she was between the girl's legs. Michelle's pussy smelled intoxicating and she had a relatively large, hard clit that Kitty took into her mouth and sucked it hard. Michelle screamed and arched her back into her aunt. Kitty didn't stop but instead started to insert her fingers slowly into her niece's pussy.

"Oh fuck me Aunt Kitty, I want it,"

"Would you give the money back you want it so bad."

"Oh fuck yeah. I just want you!" Michelle moaned and Kitty slammed her fingers into her niece. Michelle's stretched all of her limbs out and screamed loudly. Then she wrapped her arms and legs around Kitty as her aunt continued to suck and finger her. Suddenly the girl came, a rush of liquid squirted out of the girl's pussy and all over her face. Kitty came again just from the impact and surprise.

Slowly Kitty got up and started to move to towards her niece's face. She pointed to her own dripping face and Michelle complied, quickly licking her own juices off her Aunt's face, sucking down every drop and thoroughly enjoying it. Soon they were kissing deeply and passionately. They eventually collapsed on a heap on top of her.

"Aunt Kitty, I didn't know you were like this..." Michelle said after a long while.

"Like what?"

"You know devious, like me," Michelle said, kissing her Aunt's nipple.

"I guess I didn't know either until recently," Kitty said, realizing that her niece was right.

"Can I keep the money?" Michelle asked.

"Yes you can."

"I love you."

"I love you too," Kitty said. But you only love me when you need something, she thought. Then she thought of Rachael and she missed her more than anything in the world.

Chapter 10: Consolation Prize

The day of the pageant was pure torture at school. All Rachael could think about was that her mother was at the pageant and that something was happening and that there was absolutely nothing she could do about it. For the first time since she had slept with Tess, Cindy seemed to notice she was acting oddly. But it had nothing to do with the fact that she had fucked her sister. She could tell that Rachael was upset about something having to do with her mother. She couldn't tell Cindy what was bothering her, however, it just wasn't in her nature. She had to wait. Tess, who had been too embarrassed to talk to her since they'd slept together, even came up and tried to talk to her. Rachael was glad that their relationship was returning to normal, but all she could do was wait.

Finally, the insufferable day came to an end. Rachael took her ride home and in a few minutes she was home. She knew that her mother was supposed to be home already, but the lights were all off. She opened the door and called for her mother but didn't get any reply. Maybe it had gone long.

She walked into her kitchen and poured herself a glass of milk. She sat down at the table and took a big sip. Then she noticed something sitting in the middle of the table and saw that it was the back of an instant photo. She picked it up, flipping it over and looked at it. Her heart sank. It showed three women in evening dresses and a man in a tuxedo. One woman was wearing a big, happy smile as well as a sash. One of the other women was her mother, and she too was smiling but Rachael could see that her mother was fighting back tears. She felt so horrible. Her mother had wanted this so much and for the first time in her life she had wanted it for her mother. She set the photo back as she had found it and got up from her chair.

She quickly made her way up to her mother's bedroom. She stood outside the door and heard gently sobbing from inside. Her heart broke. She knocked gently on the door but there was no answer.

"Mom?" she asked and again there was no answer. She felt the knob and saw that it was unlocked. She gently pushed it open and walked into the room. All of the blinds were pulled and the lights were out. Rachael had to give her mother credit, even when legitimately aggrieved she still had an overactive sense for the dramatic. She now saw her mother, curled up in a ball in her selected casual wear, crying uncontrollably.

"Please go away Rachael," Emma said, not even looking up from her pillow.

"I am sorry you got second mom," she said.

" I got third!" Emma said, crying even louder, "They were both barely thirty and they clearly deserved to win. I am old and dried up."

"Don't say that mom," Rachael said and knew that her mother wasn't just being dramatic here. She really felt that way.

"It's true. I was only ever good at one thing in my entire life and I can't do it anymore," Emma said and Rachael felt terrible. That was what her mother really thought?

'That isn't true," Rachael said, sitting down on the bed and putting her hand on her mother's shoulder.

"It lost didn't I," Emma said, finally pulling her head out of her pillow. Her mascara was running and her eyes looked puffy but somehow she looked more beautiful than ever. An intensity was there that was usually lacking in her overly happy, fake suburban housewife façade.

"That isn't what I mean," Rachael said, "First of all third out of like 50 women is really good. Second of all, and more importantly, that isn't the only thing you are good at."

"Name anything else," Emma said.

"You are smart, you can be funny when you are not trying to hard, you make great pizza, you are kind to strangers and you don't embarrass me in front of my friends, you are a good mother," Rachael said and she really emphasized the last one. Suddenly Emma got quiet. Rachael put her arm around her mother and pulled her in.

"Do you mean that?"

"What?"

"Do you really think that I am a good mother?" Emma asked and Rachael squeezed her mother in a tight hug.

"I really do mom, I love you," she said and Emma actually smiled. Not her normal pageant smile, but a legitimate smile.

"That is all I need," she said and seemed to mean it, "I would prefer to win, but I want to be your mom first and foremost."

"Well you are," Rachael replied and they sat quietly, holding one another, "Tell me what happened." And Emma began her long and arduous explanation of all the things that she had done in the pageant. She explained the things that she did really well and chronicled her faults. She was very tough on herself, but very precise and clinical in her analysis and Rachael was sure she was being honest. Finally she concluded.

"So I got third prize and it was just so humiliating," Emma said.

"I am sorry I wasn't there mom."

"To see me get humiliated," Emma said with a wry smile.

"No, to support you. I should've just skipped the test I didn't do well anyway," Rachael explained. Kitty now took the opportunity to give her daughter a little hug.

"It's okay." she said and then fully sat up on the bed as though she were thinking about getting on with her life. But Rachael could tell that her mother was a bit sad. She wanted to cheer her up a little bit before they went downstairs and acted like nothing had happened.

"I'll tell you why you lost mom," Rachael said.

"Why is that?" Emma said, shooting her daughter a curious glance.

"They didn't have a bathing suit competition. If the judges got a look at your hot bod in a bathing suit they would be derelict in their duties if they didn't give you the win," Rachael said and she meant it. She had seen the other women in the photo, they had pretty faces, but they didn't have her mother's build.

"You're just saying that!"

"I am serious, quick get down to your bra and panties and look in your full length mirror. You will agree with me, even with your high standards," Rachael said and Emma gave her an incredulous look.

"I am not going to do that," she said dismissively.

"Oh come on, I think it would be a good exercise," her daughter said, "do it for my sake. I think it will help. I want to help."

That seemed to get through. Rachael got up quickly and put her webcam up on the dresser while her mother wasn't looking. She was glad she had her purse with her. Emma rolled her eyes but quickly got up and slipped off her blouse and her jean shorts. She was wearing a pair of black panties and a black push-up bra. Her skin was tanned and her stomach was flat. Her legs were completely smooth and she didn't look nearly as old as she was. She looked like she could be in college. She walked over to the mirror and looked at herself. For a second she tried to resist, but she had to smile. Her daughter was right.

"I told you!" Rachael said.

"Thank you honey I feel better," Emma said and started to turn away. Rachael quickly got up and took her mother by the shoulders, turning her so that she was looking at herself in the mirror again.

"What are you doing sweetie?" Emma asked, looking at herself again.

"It wouldn't have even been close if it were a nude contest," Rachael said in a husky sexy voice. This hadn't been any part of a plan, but she was suddenly realizing that she could get her mother here. Moreover, she wanted her. She couldn't explain why. But she was so desirous of her mother all of the sudden.

"Stop being silly," Emma said, obviously a bit uncomfortable. She half-heartedly tried to pull away, but she sort of like her daughter's attention. She liked being told she was pretty.

"I saw you while we were getting you ready for the pageant. Well you breasts, not your...vagina," Rachael said, she reached behind her mother and slowly unhooked her bra. Emma moved away quickly now, but the act of doing this caused her bra to slide off. Her large, taut breasts bounced as she walked away.

"Rachael...Honey what are you doing?" Emma said, covering her breasts and looking at her daughter with a very concerned look on her face. Rachael didn't even know what she was thinking, but she acted quickly.

"Just come look at yourself in the mirror," Rachael said, pretending as though the situation weren't weird, "You need to see how perfect you are. You need to realize how pretty you are so you can put this behind you." Rachael was appealing to her mother's sense of narcissism, which was always a good bet. Reluctantly, her mother returned to the spot in front of the mirror and took her hands off of her breasts and looked at herself. Rachael got behind her and smiled.

"See!" she said to her mother and her mother nodded sheepishly. However, she did like what she saw in the mirror. Her daughter was clearly right. If they had seen her nude she would've won. Her breasts were so perky and her skin so smooth and tanned, she rubbed her hand up the side of her hips and towards her breasts. She felt hot just thinking about all of those people, what they would've thought looking at her body. Wanting her. She barely noticed as Rachael's hands touched her hips. She didn't notice at all as her daughter slowly slid her panties down around her ankles, revealing her pink pussy lips and a small, blonde landing strip. All the sudden she felt chilly.

"Oh my goodness, Rachael what did you do?" she asked. Her daughter was still kneeling down behind her, slipping her panties off of her feet.

"Just showing you how pretty you are mommy," Rachael said and then took her mother around the leg and gently kissed the back of her calf.

"Honey you can't do that," Emma said, but she was surprised by how flattered she was. She liked the things her daughter was saying about her and really didn't want her to stop. She didn't need to win, if her daughter thought she was beautiful.

"I just think every part of you is perfect mommy, I want to look like you someday," Rachael said, feeling her pussy getting wet and enjoying the naughty things that she was saying. She started to kiss her way up her mother's leg, letting her tongue out furtively, to let her mother's smooth skin into her mouth. She felt a shiver run though her mother's body.

"I just think this is bad," Emma said but it was clear that her heart wasn't in it. She was too in love with the idea of her own beauty to let that bother her. In fact, her eyes were now closed and her hands were moving slowly over her breasts, feeling her nipples harden. She couldn't blame her daughter. She was still as beautiful as ever. Besides her daughter was beautiful too. She looked so much like her mother.

Rachael kissed her way up her mother's thigh, eventually making it to her mother's ass, planting kisses on the soft, white mounds of flesh. Then she took both as cheeks in her hand and slowly spread them apart, revealing a tiny, shaved brown asshole with little ripples. It seemed to tense as she opened her mother's cheeks but Emma was too busy looking at herself and enjoying the view to do anything else. Rachael leaned her head forward, she felt her cheeks rub against her mother's ass. She kept her eyes open, watching as her mother's anus got closer to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, thick and wet. She felt her mother shake as her hot tongue came in contact with the puckered asshole. Rachael began to lick deeply, covering the anus in thick, wet spit.

Emma moaned loudly but continued to look at herself and rub her breasts. The feeling was amazing. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt so alive. Her nipples were hard as rocks and she rubbed them gently with the flat open palm of her hand. She arched her back, pushing her asshole closer to her daughter's mouth.

"You look so pretty with your head in my asshole baby," Emma said, looking at them in the mirror. Rachael felt so hot and wrong, she started to lick a wider area, covering the two inches around her mother's anus with her spit. Rachael moved her head back, looking at her spit glistening on her mother's asshole. Her mother was still rubbing her breasts and looking at herself in the mirror. Rachael dipped her own finger into her mouth and the slowly started to rub it on her mother's anus. Her spit had so completely saturated it, that soon, her finger was slipping into her mother's asshole.

"Oh God Mommy!" Rachael said as her finger slipped in up to the fist knuckle. Her mother seemed to tremble, but didn't tell her to stop.

"Is my asshole pretty baby. Is even my asshole pretty?" she asked.

"It is gorgeous Mommy," Rachael said and the pushed the rest of her finger into her mother's asshole. She continued to kiss her mother's ass as she rocked the finger in and out. Her mother's knees got weak and she had to hold herself up against the dresser as she fucked her ass hard on her daughter's finger. Rachael was so hot, she could feel her pussy dripping into her panties.

After several minutes she stood up, keeping her finger in her mother's ass, she used her other hand to remove her pants and then her panties. Her mother looked at her and smiled. She was so proud of the beautiful daughter she had managed to create. She looked down at her daughter and gave her a deep kiss on the lips. It took Rachael by surprise, but she opened her mouth and allowed Emma's tongue to fill her mouth, enjoying putting her mother's own ass back into her mouth. Their kiss was deep and passionate and Rachael slipped her finger out of her mother's ass to wrap her arms around her.

After a few moments, Rachael couldn't take it anymore. She needed attention. She gently took her mother's hand and put it between her legs. Her mother started to rub her pussy, they were both looking at themselves in the mirror and enthralled by what they saw. Rachael moved her hand and started to rub her mother's pussy as well. Both were soaking wet and even dripping onto the hardwood floor. Soon their fingers were diving deep into one another and they were holding each other up somehow, still looking at the mirrors. Finally, Emma came in a torrent. She pulled her hand from her daughter's pussy, and rubbed her own breasts furiously. Emma finished and lay on the floor panting deeply.

Rachael was still so incredibly horny, but her mother was obviously spent. So Rachael stood over her mother and gently began to rub herself. She masturbated vigorously. Her mother looked at her, smiling. She was admiring her.

"I love you honey," Emma said.

"I love you too mom," Rachael moaned as she came. She squirted a bit because the feeling of the climax ripping through her body was so intense.

"Oh come on Rachael, not in my hair!" her mother said, getting up quickly and walking out of the room trying to wipe the translucent pussy juice out of her hair. Rachael collapsed on her mother's floor, looking at herself in the mirror. For a moment she really hated herself. Not for fucking her mother. But for actually thinking her mother would act like a normal human being. She wanted Kitty and quickly walked back to her room to call her. She was done.

1...67891011